Mating Rituals Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was over in a few seconds, which seemed like a lifetime, and I lay gently on Jaz as we both regained our breaths. I glanced sideways to see Hayley and Marty looking at us, contented smiles on their faces. Jaz came out of her reverie and pulled my face downwards, kissing me sexily as she stroked my back with her hands. She then rolled over, displacing me from inside her, and reaching out to caress Hayley and Marty as well. With a small rearrangement we had a group hug together, each holding the other 3, feeling each of their bodies against our own. We remained like that for several minutes, communing together, sharing our love for one another.

Then Hayley extricated herself, and the group hug broke off as she headed for the bathroom. We remained naked, unembarrassed even after the fervor had waned. We had a cup of sleeptime tea and discussed sleeping arrangements. Marty and Jaz had an early morning and would likely be collected by fellow guides, so to avoid wagging tongues it was decided we should return to our cabin, which we did, daringly remaining naked, having first checked that nobody was about and the main camp lights had been turned off. Before we left we thanked Marty and Jaz for a wonderful evening.

Once in our own bed for the night we cuddled and shared our experiences with our different partners. We both agreed that it was a wonderful experience mainly because we did not know how the other would respond and their responses caused us to change our own conditioned responses, creating a whole new experience. We expressed sorrow that some couples never got to experience this vitality and newness in their relationship.

So, my darling, that was yesterday and last night. A very memorable visit to the northwest of the South Island. In a few minutes we're heading off to the wild West Coast, as we've been told it is. Gotta go, bus leaving; hope everything's well with you and everyone there.

Love you. XXXXXXXXX

Jan 17 09:16:23am

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Hi darling. I'm wet and frustrated from your description of your night in Motueka, and that despite cumming twice while I read it. You and Hayley seem to be having so much fun and I'm stuck here with a broken clit. No, I'm joking; it's improving quickly now although I am saving my first full frontal sex session for you, sweetheart. So hurry home and make sure you have lots of stamina.

Anyway, enough of that - can there ever be enough of that?

Playnight was great fun. I was a little hampered with my clit still healing so we decided that clits were off the menu for the evening. This meant the sex swing and Sybian were off limits, which was unfortunate as you know how I enjoy both those. To begin with we lined up bent over the bar. The men then walked past us and administered a blow with a paddle to each ass cheek as they passed. After a few minutes of this my ass was hot and stinging, and probably red as well, then it was our turn and we applied paddle strokes to the men's asses as they bent over the bar.

By now they were all ready for action, their cocks standing to attention, so we told them it was our turn again and timed them to see who could hold out the longest against the suction and stimulation of the milking machine. Lance won that round, holding out for a relatively long time while Matt came after only a few seconds.

Now that the guys' ardor was slightly diminished, they decided that we needed to cum also. The main question was how, seeing as our clits were off the menu. They decided that fitting our nipples with suction tubes was a first step, so we each took a turn on the machine, then having the pump turned off and the tubes sealed and left on. Already I was feeling sexy and wished for nothing more than to hop on the Sybian and cum, but that was not happening yet. The guys bent us over the bar again and each took one of us from behind. Terry filled me nicely and was considerate in making sure he didn't hurt my clit. Having already cum, he lasted a long time allowing me to cum twice, the second time as he reached forward and down and pulled the tubes off my nipples.

After that the general consensus was that we'd had enough fun there for one night and we all went to Lance and Bel's enormous bed and made love together, sweetly and gently in my case but I noticed that at one stage Carol was involved in a threesome with Al in her pussy and Matt in her ass as she went into an almost continuous orgasm while they fucked into her orifices hard. Eventually, after we were all sated, we slept cuddled together in the huge bed.

So that was the highlight of my week. It doesn't sound much when written down - I guess you had to be there. Enjoy your fun with Hayley and others and your tour of NZ. I guess you're doing some work but just not telling me much about it; it is, after all, just work.

Love you. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 19 9:12:34pm

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Hi Darling, thanks for your email. Pleased you're still able to have fun even with your clit off limits.

Yesterday we had a long but scenic day's travel to Hokitika on the wild west coast of the South Island. Couldn't send you an email last night because they didn't have wifi in the accommodation. It was quite a wild west sort of town, few of the normal civilized trimmings like decent restaurants and cafes, so we had a bar meal last night. The bar was something else, I almost expected Wild Bill or someone to walk in with guns blazing. The locals seem to almost speak their own dialect and are quite hard to understand and a few of the women in the group became a little scared of their overt comments. However, we all survived and the over-priced meal was passable.

Then today we travelled through more mountainous terrain, crossing the Southern Alps through Haast Pass. The scenery was magnificent as we went for a walk around Lake Matheson, a very calm lake in which the dark, peat stained water reflected the snow-capped peaks of Mounts Tasman and Cook. Really beautiful as they were framed against a deep blue sky. We went for several walks through native forest as we drove through the pass, then we arrived in picturesque Queenstown on the edge of Lake Wakatipu with a range of mountains called the Remarkables across the lake. What an amazing place!! The tourist mecca of the South Island. We have tomorrow off so I may go bungy jumping and take a jet boat ride up a narrow twisting river gorge. Should be fun.

Yes, I am working, just not mentioning it to you. I've handed in two assignments so far and according to the prof, I'm doing fine, as is Hayley. Next assignment due in two days so will have to do some work tomorrow in between the fun.

Speaking of fun, last night there really wasn't any; Hayley and I made love but the accommodation didn't really encourage anything dramatic. Tonight could be different though. As time goes on we all get to know each other better so today I spent some time travelling beside Zoe while Jamie sat beside Hayley. We had lunch together and eventually the talk turned to sex. It turned out that Zoe thought she had a crush on me, despite me being a couple with Hayley, and Hayley, in turn, was quite attracted to Jamie. After we arrived here, Zoe and Jamie met with us in our room and we continued the discussion. The singles are all in male or female dormitory rooms of 6, which is a bit limiting, so we suggested they sleep with us in our queen bed. At first they were a little hesitant, but after discussing it for a while they agreed. So as we're here for 3 nights it should be lots of fun. While Jamie wants Hayley and Zoe wants me, I wonder how they'll get on with each other. We'll know tomorrow.

Right now the 4 of us are about to walk the short distance to town and to check out the night life. If this place lives up to its reputation it should be reasonable, at least it'll be better than Hokitika, where it was non-existent.

Love you, darling. More tomorrow. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 19 08:13:36am

From: Sophie

To: Ryan

Thanks for your email, darling. I always enjoy waking up to your emails and feel a little lost when there isn't one waiting for me.

It was a quiet night last night but Bel came up with a new game which we'll be playing tonight. She's cutting holes in some old sheets, one lot for women, one for guys. The women's one will have breast holes and pussy holes, the men's one will have cock holes. The idea is for the sheet to be suspended and for men to push their cocks through the holes while the women identify who each cock belongs to. Similarly with the women, where their breasts and/or pussies are available through each hole and the men have to guess at the owner. Bel's just trying to work out the prizes for guessing correctly and punishments for guessing wrongly. Sounds like it should be a fun night when we do it - or maybe nights depending on how long each one takes. Of course some people will be easy to guess because of specific jewellery, but others will be much harder.

How did your night on the town go? Did you and Hayley sleep with Zoe and Jamie?

I have work to do and places to be, so more later. Love you and miss you, but I'm starting to think ahead - only another week till you're home - yay!!

Love you, honey. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jan 21 08:25:52am

From: Ryan

To: Sophie

Good morning, darling (although it's possibly afternoon there).

Well, yesterday was great. The previous night we shared our bed with Jamie and Zoe. Zoe is so highly sexed, even compared with you and Hayley. I think she'd have fucked Jamie and I to death if we'd let her. However, there was no problem with her and Jamie hitting it off and we spent several hours making love in various combinations until sleep took over. I think both Zoe and Jamie would fit in really well with our community so I'll be suggesting it to them before we return.

Then Hayley and I both went bungy jumping, Zoe and Jamie deciding at the last minute to accompany us. We went to this amazing environmental building perched on the side of a massive cliff above a river. From the road the building looks tiny but once you go inside and walk down the curving sloping entrance way, it's massive. It's won awards for being a wonderful 'green' building. Then there was the gantry extending over the canyon from which people bungy jumped. It was scary, I'll grant you that, so we just kept telling ourselves we could do this and that nobody had been killed on this bungy - yet. They had a notice there promoting a special - women who wore a dress or skirt and no panties jumped free. When Hayley saw that she grinned at me and removed her panties from under her skirt.

Hayley went first, the operators wanting proof that she was panty-free before they'd let her through without paying. Apparently the notice was a joke dreamed up by one of the operators on a slow day and Hayley was the first woman to have been game enough to accept it, but they decided to honor it anyway. So she lifted her skirt, showing her shaved pussy to the guys operating the jump, then they fastened the straps around her ankles. She then hopped to the edge and was counted down then dived off the platform towards the river far below. She screamed as she fell, then the cords began tightening and she slowed down. Her skirt now went over her upper body, fully exposing her from feet to waist. It was probably fortunate for her modesty that her legs were tied together. She bounced up and down several times, giving the spectators plenty of time to photograph her, before she was lowered into the boat waiting on the river.

Then it was my turn, fully clothed. It was almost surreal having the cords strapped to my ankles on the gantry as it moved gently in the gusty wind. Then there was the short hop to the edge, the countdown, giving me just enough time to wonder what the hell I was doing, then I dived over the edge and dropped like a stone. It felt like my stomach was about to come out of my mouth as I slowed down as the cords broke my headlong plunge earthwards, then a few ups and downs, then I was being clutched by willing hands as they pulled me into the boat, to be reunited with Hayley.

What a buzzzzzzzzz!! Once back on land, we climbed the steps to the platform again and watched as Jamie and Zoe also jumped and were brought ashore in the boat. We ate lunch in the café then headed along the road to the jet boat. Hayley had decided to leave her panties off for the day, which was a bit of a turn on for both Jamie and I. Zoe hadn't quite had the nerve to earn a free jump by removing her panties; strange given her sexual appetite in bed.

The jet boat ride was exciting and very spectacular. The gorge was twisting, steep sided and had a fast flowing, milky textured river in it, the milkiness attesting to its glacial origin. Both the water and the air were cold in the shaded canyon. The boat driver was highly experienced and maneuvered the fragile craft at high speed within a few inches of the hard jagged rocks. Certainly an adrenaline rush.

Once that was over we headed back to town and wandered around doing some souvenir shopping before finding a bar and sitting in the sunshine with drinks watching the parade of scantily clad women passing by. It was quite obvious that Hayley and Zoe were more interested in the guys than the women, prompting Jamie to begin a discussion of how easy it would be for us to pick up and bed a complete stranger in this place. He thought that most of the women with their impossibly short skirts were just cock teasers who would run a mile if any man tried to pick them up but I thought otherwise, reasoning that they were on holiday, that what happens on holiday stays on holiday, that they were probably interested in a bit of adventure in the adventure capital of NZ, so it should be quite easy to pick them up.

Zoe and Hayley came in on this discussion, commenting that they thought they'd have no problems at all picking up a guy or three, especially as she had no panties on, Hayley commented wryly. After another round of drinks we were up for the adventure. We split up and sat at separate tables, Hayley and Zoe acting like a couple of unattached friends, as did Jamie and I. It took less than 5 minutes before two guys were sitting, chatting up Zoe and Hayley, but so far we'd had no bites. So we decided that it was a sexist attitude that was holding us back. Maybe we should become the hunters rather than the prey. So we had a look around for some eligible women who appeared to be lost, alone and wanting company from a couple of handsome, sexy lotharios.

It didn't take long. At a table on the far end of the outside area were two young women, probably about our age, who spent a lot of time watching people, especially any young virile male who happened to walk by. That would cause then to put their heads together and have a quiet whispered conversation. They looked like fair game, so we waited until their glasses were empty and then sauntered casually over and offered to buy them refills. They looked at us and smiled, but also blushed as though they'd been caught out. I ordered us all drinks and we dragged another chair to the table and sat and began chatting with them.

Their names were a Trish and Lori and they were from Sydney, Australia, on a South Island tour, spending a few days in Queenstown before travelling to Christchurch and flying home tomorrow evening. So this was their last night here and they had a problem. They had spent all their money. Fortunately they had their ticket to Christchurch and for their flight home, but tonight they had no money for dinner or accommodation so had been wondering where they could stay and what they could eat. Could we help them, they wondered.

Could we ever!

So we had a couple of rounds of drinks while we swapped stories of our travels, then we headed around the corner to Fergburger, reputed to be the best and most iconic place in Queenstown to eat burgers. We bought 4 meals to take away then wandered down to the side of the lake to eat them. By now we felt we knew them well and Trish had her arm around me while Lori did the same with Jamie. I wondered how the girls were getting on, but from later reports needn't have been concerned.

By the time we'd waded through the huge burgers we'd swapped stories and it came time for discussion of a place for these young ladies to spend the night. We offered to share my queen bed with them but on the condition that we slept there too. They wouldn't have it any other way, they said. We ambled slowly back to our accommodation as the sun was slowly deciding to set, the high latitude making for short nights in this part of NZ. It was a very romantic setting; sun going down, water lapping at the edge of the lake, a few boats bobbing gently at their moorings, a clear blue sky above and a cosmopolitan crowd of people all out for a good time. By the time we arrived at our accommodation we felt we knew these women very well, having stopped on several occasions for kisses and cuddles. Trish had no hesitation pressing her curvaceous body against mine and I knew she'd be able to feel my hard cock pressing against her belly.

Once we arrived at the accommodation we found it almost deserted. I opened the door to what had originally been Hayley and my room and we went inside. No sooner had the door closed than Trish began stripping me of my clothing while Lori was doing the same for Jamie. It took only a few seconds it seemed before I was in undershorts and Trish was wearing panties only as we kissed and hugged each other. I glanced at the other couple and they were at the same stage. Trish then knelt in front of me and slowly pulled down my shorts, exclaiming in surprise as my hard cock bounced out and hit her nose. She quickly engulfed the head with her mouth, sliding her tongue over it as she tasted my precum.

I saw that Lori was naked and lying on her back on the edge of the bed as Jamie tongued her pussy, his cock still trapped inside his shorts. I reached down and lifted Trish until she was standing, then knelt and tugged her panties down, holding them while she stepped out of them and spread her legs wide so I could lap at her juices. She backed up and then lay back on the bed beside Lori, pulling me onto her and reaching for my cock as she positioned it at her flowing entrance. I resisted her invitation no longer and slowly slid into her, feeling myself being engulfed by her wetness. We lay together , totally connected, and watched as Lori stood up and pushed Jamie onto his back on the bed alongside us, then she took his cock completely down her throat until her nose was buried in his hair. She pulled off him, gasping for air once he was clear, then straddled him and wriggled along his body until she could sit down hard, embedding him fully inside her love tunnel.

We all fucked our partners, starting off slowly and gently and culminating in loud and energetic orgasms all round. We lay together, kissing and cuddling in post-orgasmic bliss for a while until the women decided they needed the bathroom. Jamie and I remained on the bed, listening to the sounds of talking and occasional giggles from the bathroom, and wondered aloud how Hayley and Zoe were doing. We figured they must have scored since they hadn't come knocking at the door. Our partners returned and Lori straddled me while Trish lay next to Jamie.

Lori and I kissed and cuddled for a while then began stroking my now almost fully hard cock once more. 'Fuck me, darling' said Lori as she lay on her back and spread her legs as widely as was possible on the crowded bed. I didn't require a written invitation so I covered her and eased my cock into her warm, slippery vagina, feeling it go all the way in without touching the end. I kept it fully inside as I moved my hips gently, massaging her clit with my pubic bone as she rolled her head from side to side, moaning in pleasure. It only took a few minutes of this before she was gasping and panting, then she raked her nails across my back and screamed out her orgasm as her body shuddered beneath me. I noticed Jamie and Trish watching us as Trish continued to rock gently back and forth impaled on Jamie's cock.

1...456789