Matriarchal World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's the point of an enema. Don't worry, your body is perfectly safe for receiving something like that. Once we are over with this, you will feel normal again, if not better."

Once the soapy solution was fully pushed inside him, she secured his opening with a small butt plug for a good five minutes before allowing him to release everything in the toilets. After that, she started again, filling him thoroughly twice more as promised until she was satisfied with the results.

To check her work, she passed an oiled finger inside his butthole, making him moan and whimper, but he had learned to relax his buttocks as she lightly explored his clean insides with her finger.

Tristan was so mortified; he didn't even speak as she inspected him. In less than an hour, she had given him three enemas, watched him empty himself then fingered him so casually that he wondered with how many other men she had done these things.

"Good, you can get up for now," she said while giving him a light pat on his butt. "I will leave you for a moment before giving you your maintenance spanking. In the meantime, you shall stand in the corner with your hands on your head. Take your time to reflect about your attitude and think about your position and your duties as a gentleman. I believe that you are finally starting to listen and understand the meaning of submission, but you still need to get rid of many of your old habits. Disobedience is still quite prevalent in your attitude, and Gavin will make sure to watch for any shortcomings in my absence."

Rebecca had left him to stand for two hours straight, which was much longer than he could've expected. Usually, she made him go to bed before 9PM, but this time he was still waiting around nine thirty, reluctantly thinking over the things she had told him.

He knew that she was right in many things, he knew that he was indeed selfish and disobedient, and the succession of the three enemas he had received was a strong reminder of what awaited him for the next time he defied her. She was the figure of authority in this place, and he had to follow her instructions unless he wanted to be punished.

Finally, short before 10PM, she came with her usual serious face, sat on the couch and made him stand in front of her, as always when she lectured him.

"So, Tristan, tell me what you've learned today through this process."

"I learned that... I should better understand discipline. And I must submit to the punishments for my own training and growth."

"And do you know why that is so important? It is good to see that you have started to reflect, but true understanding is something different."

"I do try to understand ma'am. My lessons with the different teachers have made me rethink everything I knew about the teachings of the goddess and the sacred scriptures. The thing is... I'm not sure I can agree with everything that is preached by the priestesses and blindly obey to it like a faithful follower."

"Well, you aren't wrong for that. I do think that is important to question what you believe in."

Tristan opened his mouth in shock, but no sound came out of him: it was something quite uncommon to hear someone serious like her allow a man to question the sacred scriptures. Religion was omnipresent in the world after the rise of the solarium power which was seen as a gift of goddess to women, and the sacred scriptures written by Amira, considered the first prophet and messenger of goddess was read and preached everywhere in the world.

"You seem surprised," she smiled. "After all, I've been rather strict with you until now, so you must think that I wouldn't allow any criticism against the solar faith. However, I am a rather open-minded woman, much more than many women of my position, and will always allow for an respectfully enunciated criticism as long as the time and place is appropriate. You know, I am a faithful believer of goddess of course, since she is the one who blessed us with the grace of her power to reconstruct and heal the people from the worldwide devastations, however I think it is interesting to criticize what the people take from her words. My time abroad made me understand why and how the different countries interpreted her words in different manners. For example, did you know that men in the middle eastern covered their hair entirely with veils, and some even covered their faces?"

"Of course, that is rather famous. But I thought that it was just a cultural difference, so what does it have to do with the sacred scriptures?"

"Well, everything, actually. Here, men are only required to wear loose-fitting robes to conceal the form of their bodies, but in the middle eastern or in some African countries, noblemen must cover everything up with loose veils, except for their eyes. The customs seem different, but they are linked by a fundamental principle of the sacred scriptures: modesty, which is practiced differently, but for the same purpose, which is the protection and preservation of the honor of men. Then, there are differences in the ways men greet their wives: here, men are expected to greet their wife at the door after a long day at work to take their mantle, and prepare them some tea, but in Japan or other east-Asian countries, men must kneel at the entrance hall when their wife arrives before taking care of their mantle and shoes. This again, serves a specific purpose, which is marital deference: men must show respect towards their wives who work hard to bring home an income, and in return, women must do their best in the office so that they can return in the evening to a warm and welcoming home. Every principle in the sacred scriptures has a purpose, and these apply weather you actually believe in goddess or not."

"I think I understand... but it's just... I don't think I should always submit to women. it's a bit... arbitrary... what if the woman is bad?"

"I agree with you, you shouldn't submit to a woman who doesn't deserve obedience from your part. However, even if you still have some puerile habits, you are a grown and intelligent boy, capable of knowing what and who to follow. And when your wife in the future disciplines you for failing to follow those principles, you should know that it is for your own good, so that you learn better behavior and get rid of your bad habits. Isn't it a natural reason to submit to discipline in these cases?"

"I guess... I guess you are right."

"You will accept that soon I'm sure, it is much more pleasant and necessary to submit and accept another person's authority and discipline over your actions, especially after you've behaved very shamefully. Isn't it relieving to have someone watch over you, to take care of your actions and receiving the just consequences for your actions?"

Tristan's head was overflowing with questions and yet, he could not speak under her intense gaze. The feeling overpowering his thoughts was an ardent, sincere desire for her approval, for her praise. When she gently touched his hair, he felt something awaken between his legs, something shameful that he could not name nor understand.

"You look quite tired. I will quickly get done with your maintenance spanking, and then you will immediately go to bed."

His maintenance spanking? He knew that he was going to get it, but the three enemas had drained all his energy. He looked at her with pleading eyes and whispered: "Please ma'am... I'm..."

"Tristan, tell me why we are doing the maintenance spankings."

"We do them... so that I learn how to submit to discipline."

"Exactly, and if I were to suddenly stop, you might regress back into some of your bad habits. You understand now that we need to continue as planned."

"Yes I know... but it's exhausting!" he whined. "I'm exhausting from all the spankings, the lessons, and the... enemas."

"I know, sweetheart, but you know that this is all up to you. Tell me, when will the spankings diminish?"

"When I learn, when I change into a better gentleman."

"That's right, and maintenance spankings are part of your training for your personal growth. When you show yourself more obedient and mature enough for more trust, I shall reduce the maintenance spankings, but for that, you must prove yourself as a well-mannered, well-versed and capable gentleman."

"I wish I can quickly become a decent gentleman, I really do", he answered, and he realized that he meant it sincerely not simply because he wanted to avoid the punishment spankings, but also because he wanted to show her that he was capable of learning.

"I know, and I believe you. But for tonight, we still have some work left to do, so come over my lap."

Tristan quickly obeyed, eager to get this over with. The spanking wasn't very painful, but he loudly cried as he evacuated his negative feelings which comforted him a lot, despite the burning feeling of his backside.

The next day, Tristan started his classes with a newly going motivation to grow. He wanted to quickly learn what he was ignoring until now, for he knew that knowledge and instruction about manners and general knowledge were for his own good. He eagerly learned about the different countries where the law and customs had quite the literal following of the sacred scriptures and the founding chronicles written by the founding prophets. Some countries were less strict in their approach of the faith and many interpreted it differently, but all were attached by the same matriarchal principles as Rebecca had told him.

He realized that compared to most countries, the European countries were generally more tolerant and flexible regarding the men's place and rights. The most telling example being the Scandinavian countries where the masculinist movements had imposed the men's voting right when the country was rebuilt after the liberation and restoration of the official countries in 2233. On another hand, the more religious countries had often more power, receiving international cooperation from religious groups and leaders.

Even if men couldn't vote in England, they had the right to pursue a higher education after school and grown men who weren't married could work and manage their own possessions, widowed husbands were fee to remarry or not.

He was so studious that even his teachers were surprised. Even Tristan himself was surprised by his change in attitude: he had never expected to like learning so much, and he didn't know what to think about that. He didn't even want to sass his teachers anymore, since he knew that it only resulted in more lost time and an additional punishment later.

Before he realized it, the month of March passed so quickly that he didn't even count the days. He was busy studying, and even in his free time he read books in order to further advance his training. He didn't simply learn in order to quickly go back home, but he also desired to accomplish his goals for a newly found sense of fulfillment. In his former gentleman's school, the teachers were simply mean and stern, but with teacher Stone and the other teachers Rebecca had assigned him, the older men liked to encourage and even praise him when deserved.

Despite her busy schedule, Rebecca kept an eye on his progress, and she was indeed impressed with his improved attitude. He still misbehaved from time to time of course, speaking out of turn or forgetting some etiquette rules, but he submissively accepted his maintenance spankings and occasional punishment spankings like a proper young man. She found herself staring at the ripe color of his reddened behind on several occasions, and she struggled not to fondle his heated skin or unprotected manhood hanging between his trembling legs.

Her only source of relief was her secretary Oliver who eagerly took care of her sexual needs whenever she called him in her office. Oliver was a pretty man who used to work as one of her housemen, and she ended up sleeping with him after a stressful workday. In compensation for taking his virginity, she promoted him to personal secretary of her residence and tripled his monthly income. She ended up enjoying his company way more than she had expected, the sensual man being gifted with an equally appealing personality that made her always hungry for more.

However, her recent encounters with Tristan had made her shift interest towards the defiant spoilt man, giving her a new urge to tame and dominate him, something that grew inside her. For that reason, she made sure to keep her encounters with him outside of his training to a minimum, so that she wouldn't be tempted to break her allowed boundaries.

Tristan of course, didn't understand the reasons why she distanced herself with him. The only encounters they had were during his maintenance spankings and his occasional punishments, but that was it. She didn't even come to the dinner table anymore, always writing him a note that she was busy with work. She wrote him quite a lot of words actually, many given to him to praise him after she read a report from his teachers about his progresses, and Tristan was always happy whenever he read something she had specially written to him, but he missed her. Despite being used to his classes and even enjoying some of his lessons, he felt really lonely. His only friendly company who could chat with him on a daily basis was the houseman Gavin who gladly kept him informed on every detail of the residence, and even the occasional gossips he heard from the outside.

At night, when no one was there to scold him, he would sometimes rub his aroused penis in his hands, then moan in pleasure before stopping with shame. He knew that if his father were to witness this, he would be very disappointed, but Tristan was feeling a state of desire that was new in his life. To his shame, the times where he was most aroused always came after his maintenance spankings, when he was left alone in his bed with a burning backside. He never enjoyed the spankings, but he somehow craved the feeling of her strong hand around his body, and he was quick to rub himself once she had left him after the spanking.

He tried to distract himself with other activities to forget about his carnal urges, but it seemed impossible. He did his best during classes, but in his free time, the only thing stopping himself from putting his hand in his pants was the presence of Gavin sitting at the door of the room. The month of April had started, and things only seemed to get more difficult.

Every morning when he woke up, his penis was rock hard and he had difficulties getting rid of his erection. Even when he tried to avoid thinking about Rebecca, it didn't work. The only thing pulling him out of bed was time obligations, for he still had to wake up early every day for his classes, and he now always took care to avoid getting punished again for lateness.

Since he spent his days learning for real, he had memorized and understood more stuff in two month than his entire school days. He was still far from an expert in general knowledge like his brother Jules, or a graceful man like his brother Lucian had become, but he was proud of his progress. Even his most demanding teachers were praising him sometimes. He had managed to keep out of trouble these last five days, and his buttocks were only pink from his regular maintenance spankings.

To his joy, he had received a note from Rebecca that he would get this Saturday off from classes as a reward from his good behavior. Moreover, she had written that she would arrange her schedule to spend that day with him, so he was growing impatient, wondering what she had planned.

On Saturday morning, he was greeted with a present box that Rebecca had sent to his room. To his surprise, it was a complete gentleman's outfit, perfectly cut to modestly flow on his body while enhancing his silhouette with its bright blue layers of fabric. A note accompanied the package saying:

"Dear Tristan, this outfit is a present for today's little trip at the museum that I've planned for us. Your willingness to learn has pleased me and your teachers, so I thought that for once, rather than having you learn your classes as usual, we could have an educational afternoon. You have the morning free to do as you please, I will come pick you up at 2 PM, so be ready by then."

Tristan jumped on his feet, overflowing with happiness. A trip outside? With a complete gentlemen's outfit where he wouldn't have to keep his buttocks uncovered for a spanking! That was much more than he could have expected. Even if the trip outside was simply a walk inside a museum, something he would have scoffed at a few months ago, he was truly happy. The outfit was also much more modest than the tight shirts he wore before being sent here, but he liked the present much more than he could understand.

He immediately called Gavin to prepare him for the day, taking a long bath to make his skin glisten and his hair shine. He spent the entire morning preparing for his afternoon, reading more about the British reunification after the war and the arrival of the solar faith inside the country, which were the two themes treated in the museum.

Rebecca came to his room exactly on time, neatly dressed into a city wear consisting of casual but elegant pants and a crisp white shirt that flowed on her shoulders and round chest. Tristan couldn't wait to walk at her side afterwards, it almost felt like a date to him, but without a relative chaperoning him, which was even better.

She graciously opened him the door of the carriage to let him and Gavin take a seat first. Rebecca had tasked Gavin with keeping an eye on him and walking with them to avoid rumors spreading if people talked about the fact that the second son of Raven Steel was seen walking with a woman unaccompanied.

The three of them arrived to the museum rather quickly, but Tristan took his time to admire the city through the window. It felt like an eternity since the last time he walked around the familiar socializing circles of wealthy young men. It was the first time in years Tristan had entered a museum, the last time being when he was in school.

The place was a complex of several spacious buildings filled with art items of the decades after the beginning of the twenty third century, more precisely around 2212 when solarium started to affect the world. The first gallery started with paintings of the prophet Amira, speaking to her first followers about her visions.

A few months ago, Tristan would have found it boring, because even if he knew who the prophet Amira was like everyone, he never cared to learn about her history and the solar faith she brought to the people. Now that he looked at the paintings, he could understand what most scenes represented, for all of her famous actions were directly written in history and represented by artists of many countries.

There was still much he didn't know yet, since he was still studying the sacred scriptures and hadn't begun the founding chronicles, but he could recognize most of the people painted and sculpted in front of him.

Next to Amira often stood her saint followers, a group of seven women who were considered her first and most vital followers. In some of the paintings, there was also her first husband Adil who was venerated across the nations, and in more recent paintings there were giant paintings of the prophet surrounded by her other husbands and many concubines that he still didn't all remember their names.

Despite his ignorance on many historical events, he found the walk through the art galleries very entertaining because he was with Rebecca who was willing to answer to his questions and explain him what he didn't understand. Tristan was shocked to find out that so many of her concubines came from different countries and gave her so many children. He only knew about her seven husbands who were quite famous, but he hadn't learnt much about her concubines yet and was surprised by their involvement in the faith; he had assumed that her concubines were only there to form more alliances and give her a few more children, but they were in fact very active in supporting the prophet Amira and in inspiring the men of their generation through the faith. Some of them even wrote books about masculine virtues and duties that were still read by young men to this day.