Matriarchal World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were paintings about famous matriarchs in different countries of the world, women who rose through their leadership skills and spread the solar faith in different regions of the world. He was also surprised by the number of naked men painted and exposed for all to see. Of course, they were never represented in anything explicitly sexual, something which would be inappropriate to be displayed in front of respectable young men, but their nudity was always detailed and spread out at the front of the paintings they were in.

Often times, the men would be kneeling, indicating that they were praying the goddess or they could be simply displayed next to famous women; other famous portraits depicted pretty men being rescued from different situations by famous and strong women. What struck Tristan was that the men were all extremely pretty and equipped with large and perfectly shaped genitals that were free of pubic hair for the most part; he wondered for the first time if shaving his crotch was expected of him for marriage.

The tour was finished much quicker than Tristan expected, and he was even disappointed when he noticed that four hours had gone by without him noticing.

"Don't worry, we aren't going home yet," Rebecca smiled when she saw his disappointment. "You've been showing me really good behavior until now, so we'll take a dinner in a restaurant in the city. I'm counting on you to stay as well-behaved as you have until now."

"Yes ma'am", Tristan eagerly replied.

Over the weeks, it had become natural for Tristan to address her as ma'am, and he had come to appreciate speaking with more thought and courtesy. Moreover, it had been months since the last time he was dining inside an actual restaurant, so he was beaming with excitement.

The place she had taken him was in another district of the city, very far from the fancy neighborhoods and shopping alleys he was used to. Rebecca explained him that the restaurant she took him to was a regular evening place she chose when she first arrived to London as a student. To his surprise, he enjoyed the more middle-class establishment that she presented him. The place was lively and he quickly felt at ease despite not knowing anyone.

She ordered two full courses for both of them, and he was thankful for the big portions, for he was quite hungry after their long afternoon. He ate in silence, too busy with the delicious food to speak, but he took care to watch his manners as he had been taught. Afterwards, they ordered dessert and talked for a little while before Rebecca said:

"There is something I need to take care of. I'll be short, so don't worry about me and finish your dessert, I'll be back soon."

"Where are you going?"

"I have a quick meeting with someone in five minutes. That person will be waiting for me, so I need to take care of it now, I'm sorry that it had to be today, but my schedule was full otherwise."

"Can't I come with you?"

"No, it's impolite to leave the table when you haven't finished your dessert. Besides, it doesn't concern you. be a good boy and wait here with Gavin."

"Yes ma'am", Tristan pouted silently and watched her walk out of the building.

Unfortunately for him, his curiosity got the best of him. Why couldn't he got with her? Was she meeting a man, a past lover of hers? That was very likely considering her popularity, but he couldn't picture her with another man, especially during their afternoon together. Decided to know what was happening, he lied to Gavin and said:

"I'm need to go to the bathroom, so I'm counting on you to keep an eye on my mantle."

Before Gavin could reply, Tristan had already stood up from his seat and run out of the restaurant to follow Rebecca. He ran across the lively streets of the many restaurants and tried to find out where Rebecca had gone. To his dismay, he quickly realized that he had lost himself amongst the many streets of the district. After spending so much time in the safety of Rebecca's residence, he had forgotten the fear of walking outside as a man at night, and many women were openly staring at him as he passed by.

Moreover, these weren't the fancy suburbs he was familiar, these streets were filled with crowds of women coming to relax after a long working day by drinking impressive amounts of alcohol, and he was confronted to the sight of drunk women for the first time of his life.

To his horror, several of them didn't seem to care about his clothing indicating his status as a wealthy gentleman, for they whistled at him or made other vulgar commentary while laughing with their friends. Regretting his mistake already, he tried to remember his way back to the restaurant, but the unfamiliar streets made it impossible for him.

He had no time to cry over his situation however, for a group of particularly threatening women came towards him, decidedly wanting to play with him. They were all in their late forties, and obviously drunk because of the loud words they spoke. The leader of the small band pushed him against the wall before he could realize it and whispered through her alcohol filled breath:

"What's such a fancy boy like you doing here at this hour of the night? Are you looking for something perhaps? If you come with me, I'll make a real man out of you tonight."

Hearing her words, her friends loudly laughed, making Tristan's attempt to answer inaudible. Once they were done laughing, he hesitantly begged:

"Please, let me go, I need to find someone."

That didn't seem to be the right answer, because the woman brought her hand to his neck, making it impossible for him to move at all, and her eyes glowed in obvious anger:

"What, do you mean that I'm not good enough for you? You men are all the same, seemingly so proud on the surface, but once you'll have your legs spread and your hands bounds, you'll be moaning so loudly that you'll be forgetting all about your dignity."

"It's seems like you are the one who's forgotten about your dignity for cornering a selfless young man", a familiar voice lectured his aggressor.

Tristan's mouth dropped when he saw that Rebecca had arrived and had was holding a knife to his aggressor's throat. The Rebecca he saw at this moment was radically different from any time he had seen her before: her posture was calm and assured, but her face showed so much anger, it even scared him. He had seen her stern and strict often times before, but never truly angry, and even if he knew the fact that her anger wasn't towards him, it still felt odd.

To his relief, her warning was immediately hear by his aggressor who immediately released him, then carefully stepped back, her hands in the air, indicating her willingness to step back:

"I'm sorry lady," she said. "I didn't know he was taken."

"Disappear right now and never appear in front of me. I'll let you go this time, but only because you are obviously drunk, but know that if I ever hear about a group of women harassing young men in the neighborhood, I'll know where to find you."

The group of women didn't even take a second to waste, they quickly ran away, leaving Rebecca alone with him. Tristan fell on the floor out of relief and started crying:

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I didn't think I'd lose my way..."

"Are you hurt anywhere, are you alright?"

"Yes," he answered, and he realized that despite the shock of his encounter with this band of women, he was lucky to not be hurt.

"Good, we'll return home right now. It's been more than an hour already since you left the restaurant."

More than an hour? Tristan looked his watch and realized she was telling the truth. He knew he had been lost for some time, but because of the panic, he didn't take the effort to look his watch. A ball of guilt formed in his stomach: Gavin and her must've been quite worried when they didn't find him in the restaurant.

When they returned to the residence, Gavin prepared him a hot bath to wash away the bad memories of the day, and he was put to bed immediately with a warning from Rebecca that he would be "taken care of" the next day.

On Sunday morning when Tristan woke up, he wanted to cry when he remembered everything that happened the night before. A mixture of guilt and shame passed through him when he remembered how he messed up the end of his special day with Rebecca.

Sunday was normally the only day of the week where he could relax and take his time to do as he liked inside his room, but when Rebecca entered his room, he knew that there was some unpleasant business that they needed to take care of.

To his surprise, Gavin was there too, looking submissively at the floor, which surprised him. Usually he was alone when punished in his room by Rebecca, but she had purposefully ordered him to step inside the room for the moment.

She took a seat on the room's comfortable couch while he had to stand in front of her in his night shift.

"I'm really confused," she started. "I didn't think you could be so stupid to endanger yourself like this."

"I'm really, really extremely sorry ma'am", Tristan whispered, not knowing what else to say.

He could see that her anger from the other night had completely vanished, but her stern, lecturing gaze made it difficult for him to answer back.

"Do you think a mere 'I'm sorry' will fix anything in life? You could've gotten taken by these women or been endangered by other dangerous situations alone on the dark streets. You are lucky I was able to find you so quickly, but that is only because I know a lot of people in these streets, since I used to live there as a student."

"I'm really sorry for not better looking after him", Gavin apologized with a sob. "I understand if you fire me, but please let me some time to pack my belongings."

"Wait please, I'm the one who lied and sneaked out of the restaurant," Tristan quickly said, feeling guilty for his chamberman and friend. "He didn't do anything wrong."

"It's nice to take his defense, but he has a responsibility over your actions yesterday. I specifically tasked him to watch over you, and he failed by being careless. I am responsible for your safety, and Gavin's job is to assist me in that when I tell him to. As any employee who messes up, he needs to be chastised appropriately."

Tristan looked at the chamberman with his guilt growing inside him. Because of him, his closest friend inside this residence was likely to be fired.

"I won't fire you Gavin", Rebecca stated to his relief. "You've always been a loyal and hard-working employee of mine, and Tristan is doing fine thankfully. Nevertheless, you need to be taught a memorable lesson to remind you never to be so careless again, so you shall be punished alongside Tristan here. We'll start with you Gavin, bend over the table here."

Tristan watched in silence as the young chamberman obeyed silently and pushed his backside out for punishment.

"Tristan, walk over here, lift his robes and lower his underwear so that you can witness the consequences of your actions."

Knowing that he could only obey, Tristan slowly complied. He lifted the cotton robe of his chamberman's uniform, then his thinner white robe underneath and hesitated a second before lowering his underwear. Since Gavin always wore his plain uniform, Tristan had never noticed how his chamberman's body was perfect, including his smooth behind that was now exposed for him and Rebecca to see. He wondered if Gavin had already been touched by Rebecca since it wasn't uncommon for women to play around with their chambermen.

He didn't have time to get jealous, because he realized that Gavin was about to get caned because of him. The cane that Rebecca was holding was different from the small and thin cane she had used on Tristan the one time she had caned him. This one was a bit thicker and considerably longer, making him flinch when she swished it through the air to test its flexibility.

"You'll receive twelve whacks with the cane Gavin, as a punishment for your carelessness."

"Yes ma'am," the chamberman obediently answered.

Rebecca raised the long rattan cane and smacked his rear with a firm first stroke, leaving a clear red line on his trembling behind. To Tristan's surprise, the chamberman didn't yell in pain or cry like he had expected it, he only sobbed quietly and stayed in position to wait for the next stroke.

Rebecca pursued calmly, raising her arm and whacking the cane in a controlled strength to leave another mark exactly parallel beneath the first one. The chamberman sobbed a bit louder, but he didn't move and stayed put as Rebecca repeated the action.

Each whack with the cane was expertly given so that parallel lines formed one after another on his lower buttocks. By the ninth whack, it was clear that Gavin was crying abundantly, but he never once put his hand on his behind to protect himself from the sting of the cane, nor did he move out of his position, amazing Tristan by his behavior.

Rebecca always waited for him to regain his composure before pursuing, silently giving him the last few strokes of the cane as promised. The twelfth whack was the loudest and most brutal, leaving a bright red mark on his upper thighs, but Gavin obediently stayed in position, only sobbing in silence as he waited for Rebecca to speak.

"Gavin, you may pull your underwear back on, and lower your robes. You've taken your punishment well and are forgiven for your actions. I hope that this lesson is a memorable one for you to remind you never to be so careless again in the future. You may return back to work, you can assist the other chambermen elsewhere until I'm done with Tristan."

"Yes ma'am, thank you so much for punishing me".

Tristan watched in amazement as the chamberman painfully pulled his underwear back over his striped buttocks and silently winced as he let his robes loosely fall back on his legs. There was no doubt in his mind that it was extremely painful, and he knew that his own punishment would be even worse than that, and he had no idea how he would take it.

Rebecca looked at him and indicated him that he had to take position. He was determined to take his punishment in the most graceful way he could, seeing that Gavin was able to do it.

"Pull your shift up over your waist, you know the procedure. Also, pull your butt cheeks apart, I'm going to insert a butt plug inside to avoid you clenching your buttocks too much."

Blushing in shame, Tristan obeyed and pulled his buttocks apart with his hands, trying to ignore the thought of the view that Rebecca had of him displayed like that. All of his most intimate zones were exposed to her, and he could only wait for her to insert the butt plug she had ordered a houseman to bring.

To his dismay, she hadn't oiled the plug, so only the only moisturizer allowing the plug to insert itself inside his backside was his own sweat. Once the butt plug was secured inside of him, he shifted uncomfortably, feeling his buttocks clenching automatically around the intruding object, making him moan in discomfort, but this was only the beginning of the punishment.

"I'll give you twenty strokes to start this punishment," she announced. "You will count each stroke, because otherwise I'll have to repeat it".

"Yes ma'am".

He whimpered in anticipation, but he didn't dare turn around to see when she would bring the cane to his backside. It started sooner than he expected, surprising him with the immediate burn after the rattan cane impacted his sensitive skin.

"Ow! One!" he quickly said to avoid a repeat.

The burning sensation only grew stronger, but the next stroke already landed right underneath the first one.

"Owwee! Two!"

"Three!"

At this point, he had already started to sob a little bit, but he did his best not to move out of his position.

"Oh! Four! Five! Ow! Six!"

How could someone take a caning without screaming he wondered. At the seventh stroke, the sensation was so painful that he instantly jumped out of his position and brough his hands to his backside.

"Back into position right now, or I'll have to repeat the seventh stroke."

Tristan whimpered but he obeyed, whining now openly. His whole body was trembling and he could only pray to get through his punishment the fasted way possible. Each new stroke made him unconsciously clench his buttocks around the butt plug inside of him, giving his body an even stranger feel.

After what felt like an eternity, the twentieth stroke landed on his upper thigh, making him scream a loud "twenty" before abruptly shaking his behind with the hope that some of the heat would vanish, ignoring the fact that he was giving his disciplinarian an almost comical scene with him shaking his red buttocks.

"It's far from over, but I'll let you some time to regain your composure. Be careful, I don't want to see your hands reaching your behind, or I'll have to grab the cane again."

"Yes ma'am, I'm so sorry."

Tristan let himself fall on his stomach to sob, wondering what would be coming next. He knew from experience that begging her wouldn't do anything. Besides, this time, he didn't even have the heart to think that he deserved lenience. He still felt very guilty for what he did the other night, and what it brought to his chamberman.

When he calmed down, Rebecca reached her fingers between his buttocks to pull the butt plug out of him. He felt a small wave of relief pass through him, but it didn't take away the active burning feeling of his butt. Unfortunately for him, she saw her grip a wooden paddle and she patted her palm and said:

"Bend over the bed, I'm going to paddle you. Not for disobeying me, but for endangering yourself so unnecessarily. You've gone out on your own outside on the dark streets of a district that you didn't even know, exposing you to every possible danger, and all of that merely because you were curious about my private business. I've had to call countless of my contacts to find you as quickly as possible amongst the crowded streets of the pubs and restaurants. Do you understand the gravity of your actions?"

"Yes ma'am", he weakly answered. "I shouldn't have disobeyed you and put my life in danger like that."

"That's right, you aren't a little boy, so you should know that when I issue orders to you, they are to be obeyed for your own good, and that that time it was for your safety. Unfortunately, you've decided to ignore my order and were confronted to the consequences of your actions. Of course, the ones who've aggressively blocked your pass are guilty of threatening you, but I've precisely wanted you to stay in the safety of the restaurant to avoid situations like that. I hope that you feel sorry for your actions."

"Ma'am, I'm so extremely sorry, I assure you," Tristan cried sincerely.

"I believe you, but you'll be a truly chastised boy once I'm done with you. I don't expect you to stay quiet during the rest of your punishment, so you can cry as loudly as you want, but I don't want to hear a single beg from you, is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am".

The paddling started immediately, and the heavy whacks of the wooden implement sent him burning whacks on his tender behind. Tristan could only try his best to submit, but he sometimes jerked his body on the side, so Rebecca held him down by putting her left arm on his back and paddling him with her right arm. The blows felt unending, and Tristan was sure that his butt was only a red swollen place.

When he felt like he couldn't take anymore and was sure he would loose the skin of his tender behind, Rebecca calmly put the paddle to the side and rubbed his behind with her strong hands.

She waited for him to calm down, then she freed him from her grip and helped him back on his trembling feet. She lifted his chin slightly so that he had no choice but to face her and announced:

"The first part of your punishment is now done. Now, you need to reflect on everything that happened, so you'll stand in the corner with your shift around your waist so that all chambermen passing here can witness your punishment for your foolishness."