Matriarchal World Ch. 04

Story Info
Tristan continues his training under Rebecca's firm hand.
15.5k words
4.38
19.8k
13

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers

This work is simply a fictional story, so if you are not interested in female led societies and relationships, please pass your way.

This fiction contains characters set in a matriarchal society, femdom elements and punishment spankings. There is also the mention of a chastity cage worn for quite some time, which in the reality isn't healthy, so it is important for the readers to remember that it is just fiction, like everything in this story. In this futuristic world, wearing a chastity cage for men doesn't negatively affect sexual drive, because the apparition of the solar energy has made male masturbation a taboo in many societies in opposition to female lust which is always justified through the apparition of the solar energy.

This is the continuation of a story set in a dystopian matriarchy where women have taken control of all leading positions in society after the appearance of the solarium, a source of energy present in female bodies that gives them greater strength and a new resource of energy for new technologies. Women can also give birth effortlessly since new technology takes care of the growth of the fetus once the fertilized ovary of the woman has been released during the first week following intercourse.

It is preferable to read the chapters in the right order, but the story can be understood individually.

Year 2372:

Two days later, on March the third, there was the liberation day's party. The liberation day was a national day in Britain where citizens celebrated the liberation of the war by the free army of women shortly after the apparition of the solarium energy. History said that they liberated London in a day, freeing the survivors from the oppressive forces withing the country.

Every country had a date like that around the same period, and it made March quite the celebrated month around the world. Tristan usually enjoyed the party, for he could freely have fun with his friends and enjoy the festivities, but this year he was confined inside his room.

He knew that Rebecca had invited many guests, as he heard and saw many carriages enter the garden from his window, but that was all the things he got from the celebration.

Even his preferred houseman Gavin, who usually took care of his needs wasn't there that day. He was probably busy attending to the guests needs.

Tristan was conflicted; he wanted to keep hating on Brianna and do everything in his ability to keep defying her; however, the more he thought about her, the more he found himself draw to her approving gaze she showed him the few times she praised him.

The fact that she was so attractive didn't help him as he kept trying to vilify her at every occasion, but every disciplinary action she took on him, even the most unpleasant ones were for his personal growth, and he didn't know what to think at this point.

Because of the reduction of his maintenance spankings, he wasn't getting any spanking that day, and he didn't see her at all that day. he had spent his entire time inside his room, trying to kill time as Rebecca had exceptionally cancelled his lessons for this special day.

He didn't know why, but he was bitter that Rebecca didn't come see him at all that day. When his assigned houseman Gavin finally arrived, he had brought a packaged present from Rebecca herself for this day's celebration. Rather than notice her kind gesture, he ignored the present and he asked him where Rebecca was.

"Mrs. Armstrong is resting in her private quarters. Should I send her a word?" Gavin asked hesitantly.

"Why can't she bring me the present herself? The guests are all gone anyways, right?"

"The thing is... she is currently enjoying her time with her secretary."

"Oh".

Tristan felt the blood of his face rush up. Even a young man like him knew what it meant for a woman to "enjoy her time" with her secretary during her free hours. He didn't know why, but he felt personally offended by the fact that she preferred fucking her secretary rather than coming to see him.

He decided to not even touch her present and went straight to bed, deciding to ignore her for as long as he could. He tried to go asleep, but his feeling of irritation turned to frustration, making him stay up late.

When he woke up the next day, he purposefully didn't go out of his bed, despite the several pleas from Gavin telling him to get dressed. He was tired because of his lack of sleep, and he wanted to stay inside the warmth of his blankets, so he ignored him. It was already 10 AM when he was sent a note by Rebecca personally, which said:

"Young man, I have been informed by my housemen that not only you didn't show up to your morning classes and to breakfast, but you also apparently haven't gone out of bed either. You shall be punished for it on top of your maintenance spanking tonight, and at lunchbreak, I shall personally check if you are up and studying. If not, I can promise you that the consequences won't be pleasant."

Tristan put down the note with a mix of feelings travelling through him. On one hand, he was apprehensive on the spankings he was about to get, but on another hand, he was rather satisfied that his actions were effective enough to make her react.

It was important for him to know that he still had some level of influence despite his position, and he lazily went back to sleep when exactly at 12o'clock, his bedroom's door opened swiftly, and a stern looking Rebecca entered his room.

He purposefully kept his eyes closed, acting as if he were still asleep, but Rebecca didn't buy into that.

"I know that you are awake young man, stand up, and go out of the bed, you are only making it worse for yourself."

Since he didn't react, she first opened the windows to let in the cool breeze, then walked to his bed and sat on his left side, then she firmly pulled his blankets, exposing him only in his night shift.

"It's cold!" he protested.

"It wouldn't feel that way, if you were already up and dressed. Besides, you are a very bad actor. But more importantly, why are you so obstinate? If I remember correctly, in the first two weeks of your stay here, I've had to spank you four times for arriving late to your morning lessons until you finally adapted. But this time, teacher Stone told me that you simply didn't show up at all, which is much worse. Why are you still in bed?"

"I'm sick", he lied. He couldn't admit that he was pouting and trying to understand why he was feeling so angry.

"Young man, you know that lying is a very bad thing, right?" she sternly reminded him.

"It's true, I have a stomachache!"

"Fine, in that case let's check if you have some fever."

She made Gavin bring him a rectal thermometer and a lubricating oil that made Tristan immediately ask:

"Why use this strange thermometer? The ones I know aren't like that."

"This one's getting in your bottom. You will roll in your stomach, spread your legs and pull your butt cheeks apart so that I can enter your little opening with the thermometer."

"I can't do that! It's too undignified to have something like that inserted in one's body! Don't you have another thermometer?"

"I think this one's perfect for you, so now comply and execute yourself before I lose my patience. And stay still, the thermometer is gonna stay for a while, to check for the right temperature."

"Fine! You know what? You are right, I am not sick, so get that awful thermometer away from me!" he retorqued a bit in a panic. He knew he would be severely punished for this lie, but he was convinced that nothing could be worse than the embarrassment of being spread out, a thing sticking out of his naked buttocks for her to examine.

Unfortunately, Rebecca was ready to prove him the contrary. She grabbed his arm and pulled him behind her as they exited the comfort of his room.

"Where are you taking me?"

"To my study, I believe that more radical measures are needed this time. Hurry up, we don't have all day."

She emphasized her order with a couple of encouraging swats to his bare behind, making him walk faster until they arrived in the privacy of her study.

"Go to the corner and put your hands on your head."

Tristan obeyed, but he asked:

"Why did you bring me here? You usually punish me in my room..."

"It's more practical, I have all the material I need to chastise you here."

"What will you do to me?"

"I shall give you the punishment you deserve for lying and behaving as you did this morning. Now, be quiet, you are not to talk during punishment, unless if asked a question."

She opened the nearest cupboard to her desk and looked through her collection of canes, paddles and whips that hung in an organized line. On the lower part of the cupboard were boxes filled with butt plugs and other punishing implements that she kept.

She pulled out a rope and a small cane that she swished through the air to test its flexibility. Hearing the unfamiliar noise of it, Tristan discretely peeked to see what implement she had chosen to punish him, and he submissively voiced:

"I'm sorry for lying ma'am, please forgive me."

She gave his buttocks a sharp whack with her hand for indicating him to stay silent. This wasn't the moment for apologizing and he needed to reflect on his actions.

She ordered a houseman to bring the nearest whipping stool inside her study, and a few minutes later, she was bending Tristan over its wooden surface. He quietly waited as she tied his wrists together and tied them to the whipping stool's legs because he knew that he deserved to be punished.

Once he was firmly fixed in place, he realized that he couldn't move an inch of his arms or legs as all of his body was secured over the curved wooden surface of the whipping stool, his buttocks completely exposed to her punishing hand.

It was much more uncomfortable than being bent over her knee, and he could only wait as Rebecca walked around him, waiting for the punishment to start.

She sighted once before raising the cane. Even if she enjoyed administering some well-deserved discipline, a caning was quite a severe punishment to administer.

The first stroke of the cane was a fiery kiss on his behind, leaving a red stripe on his round bum that she expertly studied as he yelped in pain. He instinctively wanted to kick his legs, but they couldn't move because they were too tightly fixed to the stool.

The next strike fell shortly after with a resounding crack, making him whimper loudly.

"Ow! It's so painful!"

Rebecca didn't answer since she focused on the pacing of the caning. She made sure not to cane him too hard, because his behind had a skin that reddened and bruised easily, but she kept a steady rhythm, whacking his buttocks thoroughly.

Tristan was already bitterly regretting his lie and his behavior, and he realized that a paddling was nothing compared to the punishment she could administer him for bigger offenses. She had only given him around 20 whacks with the cane, but he felt that the pain was already unbearable.

He could do nothing but whine and bawl until she was done, without knowing how much more she had planned for him. Why did he lie about being sick already? He felt foolish and stupid.

When she was finally over, Tristan felt like his behind was an active volcano radiating always more heat, and he was still crying when she released his arms and legs from the whipping stool.

Rebecca caught him as he was about to fall down and she lightly patted his back, whispering: "take a deep breath, then slowly start again".

Tristan did his best to follow her advice, and after a couple of minutes he was able to calm down. His sobs were quieter, and he was ready to wait for her lecture.

"Now, tell me why you have been punished."

"You punished me because I directly lied to your face", he sniffled. "And because I lied to justify my laziness this morning."

"And what will you remember out of this?"

"I will wake up on time as I should, and I will not lie to you again."

"That's right boy, being lazy is one thing, but lying is a very serious matter. It shows a lack of trust and respect when you lie to someone, especially when you use your health to your advantage. These aren't things to be joked about."

"Yes ma'am. I've been terrible, I'm sorry for being such a failure."

"Hey, what's with you all of a sudden? You shouldn't call yourself a failure, you did something bad, and you've been punished for it, that is all. Besides, I know that you will successfully learn the manners of an exemplary gentleman, you just need some time. Do not call yourself a failure again, it is not helping anyone, and it's not true at all. Come here."

Rebecca softly hugged him, whispering:

"You know, you did quite well for a first caning, I am proud of you."

Tristan was brought back to his room afterwards and he was laying on his stomach, trying to cool off the heat off his behind. He wasn't allowed any ice or cream to relieve his throbbing backside, so he could only rub and massage, wondering if he would receive his maintenance spanking that evening.

He knew there was no way she would cancel it, she always kept her promises, but his behind had never been so sore. He got his answer around nine PM when the door of his room opened, letting Rebecca inside.

"Good evening Tristan, you know why I am here."

"Please ma'am, I'm too sore", he tried to plead, wincing as he sat down on his scorched behind. "Can't you wait for tomorrow at least?"

"You know that this is the time for your maintenance spanking. If I give you a maintenance spanking every two days, it is only because I judged it no longer necessary to make it every night. The reduction of your maintenance spanking is already a privilege, so no compromise will be made on this topic. Now, get out of your bed and come stand next to me."

After a long moment of silence, Tristan finally rose up from his bed, but he walked to the other side of the room, to sit on the comfortable cushions, trying to change her mind.

"My butt is really sore, I won't be able to take any more spanking."

"Well, I feel sorry for you, but you knew the rules. You brought this upon yourself, so no complaining. Now, come and lay on my lap, for the longer you resist, the longer your spanking will be, you know this."

Seeing that he didn't move from his position, Rebecca sighted silently before standing up and walking in his direction.

"It's a shame," she commented. "I thought you did really well this afternoon, but now I must remind you once again to submit yourself to punishment."

She grabbed his wrist and dragged him towards the couch where she sat down and she laid him across her knee. Tristan kicked his legs in defense, whimpering as she secured his wriggling legs under her right one.

"Please, I'm really really sore!" he whined. "I promise that I want to be obedient, but it's impossible this time."

Rebecca knew that his pleas were out of desperation, but she had a job to get done, so she started to spank his warm bum with her strong hand, slapping the bare skin with powerful slaps of her hand.

Even though Tristan wanted to submit, the pain made him act in his old habits whenever he felt bad, so he insulted, begged and screamed at her, but Rebecca simply continued.

She spanked until he could do nothing else but cry in submission and watched as he slowly calmed down. She rubbed the skin of his deep red behind, then started to talk after a long silence:

"You know Tristan, I believe you when you said that you wanted to submit. But the reason why you failed to do so, was because you still don't understand the real reasons for submission. I know that this isn't easy for you, but it's time to move on with your training. We'll try new methods next time, I believe more radical measures are needed to make you advance."

After that, she helped him back on his feet and left him alone in his room to reflect. Tristan was lost in his thoughts at this point. He was thinking about his previous actions. He knew he shouldn't have resisted the maintenance spanking, but he always acted in the moment and now he was dreading what the "new methods" would be.

The next day Tristan spent a very quiet morning and simply followed his classes as usual. Despite the tiredness and the throbbing heat of his backside, he did his best to stay civil and polite towards his teachers and the housemen as he had been taught with time.

With his better manners and words, he realized that the teachers and the housemen were friendlier with him in return, and he liked that. They even offered him smiles from time to time, and it felt very different from the polite and hypocritical smiles from the housemen who worked for his parents.

He was still wishing to go back home to his mother and father, but the feeling of growth he was discovering was strangely comforting. He didn't mind as much the balls and tea afternoons with his friends that he was missing, for he had adapted to this simpler lifestyle. When he was done with his classes and homework, he would paint or listen to some music, and the time flew quickly until his next maintenance spanking, two days later.

She had entered his room carrying a strange bag, asking him as usual:

"Good evening Tristan, how are you feeling?"

"I'm alright, although by buttocks are still sore from my caning. And I'm feeling lonely, I want to meet my parents."

"You know you must stay here until the end of your training, I've told you so many times. Now, come next to me, you know why I came here".

He only knew too well, but he kept quiet and walked to stand where he was asked. She pulled out a set of objects that seemed unfamiliar to Tristan.

"What are these objects?"

"They are special items that will contribute to deepen your training. You still lack submissive understanding and sensitivity. An enema is a good method of training."

"What's an enema?"

"It's an efficient method to clean the male body's insides, both physically and mentally. This bulb will inject a mixture of soap and water inside your butthole to clean everything inside. You will hold this liquid inside you for a couple of minutes before releasing it in the toilet, then we will start again for a total of three times."

"In my... in my butt..." Tristan stuttered when he envisioned the scene in his head. "But I've never had anything inside my bottom."

"Well, that's reassuring to hear, after all you shouldn't be enjoying getting things pushed inside you so soon in your life. Perhaps when you grow older, you shall enjoy the pleasure of letting your wife explore the intimate opening of your behind, but a punishment enema isn't meant to be pleasant. It is done to teach you to surrender your body to me, to submit to authority. You may find it embarrassing to have your buttocks be penetrated by an object, but submission to discipline is key for you to adapt to your future marriage."

"But... must you really do it three times?"

"Yes, in order for such a lesson to stick memorably in that rebellious mind of yours, I'm afraid that this is necessary. Now, come here so that we can get started."

Rebecca guided him to the place where she had installed all the necessary objects and made him go on all fours. Tristan was well aware that not only his backside but also his manhood hanging between his legs was visible to her, and he could only blush and whimper in anticipation as she started to penetrate the small opening of his rump with the enema nozzle.

It wasn't big but having never had anything going inside him, his buttocks clenched automatically in defense as she tried to push it inside him.

"You are too tense, it will only make it more difficult for you. Relax your butt cheeks."

"It's unpleasant... isn't there something else I can do rather than this? I feel so full and it's only getting worse!"

suika2021
suika2021
80 Followers