Matriarchal World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked him to the wall and secured the night gown around his waist and let him stand there. Tristan could only wait and sob as he thought about his actions, as she had told him. he knew he deserved his punishment, but the pain on his butt was so strong, he had difficulties focusing on anything but his shame. His behind burned and hurt, but aside from that, he was ashamed that he had messed up his first special day with Rebecca that he had earned after working so hard with his teachers. Would she ever give him another chance?

He had to stand for hours, and it was only at lunch time that someone entered to bring him his lunch. It was Gavin, his uniform and hairstyle perfectly arranged as always, and it was only his red eyes that showed the sign that he had cried earlier during the punishment.

"I've come with your lunch Tristan," he smiled sympathetically. "Mrs. Armstrong has informed me that you are allowed to sit on cushions for the time of your meal, but that you should get back into the corner afterwards."

Tristan slowly stepped out of his corner. After standing for so long, he was glad to be able to move again, moreover he just realized that he was starving. He ate the roasted chicken, vegetables and mushed potatoes eagerly until nothing was left. As he ate, Gavin gently talked to him:

"You've gotten a very harsh punishment, I'm really sorry."

"Why would you be sorry when I'm the one responsible for what happened? And are you really not angry against me for putting you in that position earlier?"

"Like Mrs. Armstrong said, I had a part of responsibility that has been chastised, that is all. And as another person under her responsibility, you are getting the punishment fitting your actions, so there is no way I could be upset. Besides, seeing your buttocks so red and bruised, it would be cruel to stay angry against you."

Tristan finished his meal in silence and went back into the corner as his chamberman brought the tray of plates out of his room. He was thinking about the kindness of his chamberman and comparing it to his own behavior. He had really been selfish, and he was determined to do better.

After an hour, he was informed that he could have some rest until the evening. Tristan knew he would be getting his maintenance spanking since two nights had passed since his last one, and there was no way that Rebecca would change her strict schedule for his discipline.

She came precisely on time like every evening and looked at him with compassion.

"I know this is hard for you, but we must get done with this maintenance spanking you ought to receive."

"Yes ma'am".

She sat on his bed and patted her knee, indicating him to come. Tristan took all of his determination to comply and laid over her lap, wincing uncomfortably when she lifted his shift to expose his very red behind. She rubbed his swollen behind with her hand, making the heat return immediately, and Tristan started sobbing as he let a mix of emotions flood him.

"Tristan, you know why I am doing this, right?"

"Yes ma'am," he cried, "it's so that I learn how to submit better... and to respect your discipline and authority more."

"That's right, and that's also why consistency is important, so I must regularly deliver your maintenance spankings as promised, even in these circumstances."

Rebecca wanted to hug him, tell him that everything was alright, but she had a duty to carry on, so she raised her hand and started the spanking on his sore behind. Tristan cried a lot, but he did his best not to squirm out of his position to show her his determination to submissively accept his spanking.

When the spanking was done, he was crying because of the pain, but much more because of the guilt he was feeling over his actions. Rebecca hugged him, and whispered him some comforting words:

"Shh, it's all done now, you've done well tonight. You can go to bed and get some rest, I believe that the reflections you've had over your actions will be helping you think better over your future decisions. What's troubling you, dear?"

"Do you dislike me now that I messed up?" Tristan sniffled in her arms. "I broke your trust and waisted our first trip together in the city."

"Foolish boy, I don't dislike you over what happened. You've taken your punishment, and you are now all forgiven, you should know it well by now. Of course, I was a bit disappointed by your actions and considered taking away some of your privileges, but you've been punished enough. No one is perfect, but the important thing is that you learn from your mistakes. You've worked hard these last weeks with your teachers, and I can see that you've taken this lesson to heart, so I am confident that this is a new sign of true progress."

"Thank you ma'am", and he really meant it feeling his heart's relief after hearing her words. For some reason, he always felt safe in her arms after a punishment, and his heart was at peace.

The next day he had to start his classes early, his strict schedule being a reminder for him to obey. The classes were a good distraction for him, giving him a mountain of homework to keep his regular arousal under control. Lessons about male virtue and chastity were effective enough to keep him from indulging in self pleasuring, in addition to his still red and swollen behind.

Two days later, Rebecca came back into his room for his maintenance spanking. He laid over her lap as usual, enjoying the warmth of her lap for a few moments before the spanking starts. It was a painful maintenance spanking with the palm of her hand as always, but it felt quite tame compared to the punishment he had received two days before, and he only whimpered and moaned during the spanking out of habit.

Afterwards, he had to stand in the corner with a butt plug inside of him for half an hour. During that time, he was alone, but he knew that the risk of getting caught out of position wasn't worth the consequences, so he always obeyed. However, not this time; this time, he felt this strange and familiar excitement that sometimes visited him nights when he thought about Rebecca.

He realized that when he moved his still hot buttocks, the butt plug would shift a bit inside of him, sending him waves of pleasure that he hadn't noticed until now. He didn't enjoy the feeling of the painful spanking, but somehow the image of himself after the spanking waiting for Rebecca to come back excited him.

He silently used his hand to move the butt plug slowly inside of him, and one step at the time, he slowly thrusted the small plug in and out of his butthole. He penis was already rock hard and he was moaning so loudly he didn't hear the steps of Rebecca coming back.

He moved his hips instinctively back and forth and stroked his penis with his left hand, while his other hand busily moved the plug in and out of him. He whimpered loudly when a tornado of pleasure climbed his shivering body and he savagely let his pleasure erupt, ejaculating against the wall of his room.

Exactly at that moment, Rebecca had opened the door, alerted by the noise. Tristan was still trembling in pleasure, so he took a few seconds to realize what he had done. When he saw her, his face turned red in embarrassment and he precipitately muttered words of apologies:

"I'm so sorry ma'am, I don't know what happened. Something happened inside of my body... and I just did something. I know it's wrong, I'm really sorry... Will you spank me?"

"Calm down, I won't spank you this time since you are still so innocent to this subject. However, what just happened is a situation that shouldn't repeat itself under these circumstances. You've just experienced a great wave of pleasure, correct?"

"Yes ma'am, it came out of nowhere... I just started moving my hands, and my body, and..."

"Yes, I know what you've been through. It is called self-gratification, something that happens sometimes when men start developing and realizing their desires towards adulthood and marriage. There is nothing wrong in seeking pleasure, however gentlemen should wait for the appropriate situation to receive pleasure, and it is certainly not during a punishment. Corner time shouldn't be used for such activities, it destroys any awaited results. We'll have to find an alternative to make corner time completely separated from pleasurable thoughts."

"But ma'am, when is the situation appropriate to... do such things? My father talked to me vaguely about these things, and always told me that it was sinful for me to seek pleasure."

"That isn't quite correct; it is right for men to seek pleasure under the guidance of their wives. One day, you will get married, and you will be able to share the bliss of matrimony with your wife. But until then, your body shall stay chaste and pure of immoral thoughts that will taint your judgement. I won't punish you this time, since it is a first time offense, but I will trust you to keep your hands off your manhood in the future. If something awakens, ignore it until it disappears."

"Yes ma'am..."

Tristan was blushing in embarrassment, so he was glad that Rebecca left immediately after that talk. He was determined to keep his hands off his crotch, as he had promised her, but it was much more difficult than he had thought.

Nevertheless, April passed much faster than he thought with him being busy with his classes. He made a lot of progress during this time, learning more about manners and general knowledge; he was far from perfect yet, in fact Rebecca had to punish him for a couple of outbursts resulting with him being hauled with his buttocks bared over her shoulder and walked to his room for a few strict punishments, but he did much better than before. He always accepted his punishments without protest, and he thanked her for the discipline.

Rebecca's expectations also rose in number as more details of his behavior were judged and dealt with if necessary, but he appreciated her trust in him to grow as a gentleman. He wrote down every advice and commentary given to him by his teachers to improve, and he surprised himself by how much he enjoyed becoming the model student. Moreover, Rebecca rewarded his weekly progress by taking him into the city once a week to different cultural events such as theater pieces or other art exhibitions.

The month of May had started, and Tristan felt much closer and comfortable with Rebecca than he had been with almost anyone else. Despite her stern disciplinary attitude, she was always willing to listen to him if he had a problem or even a simple question and offered him kind-hearted advice on different subjects.

The only thin he couldn't talk to her about was the self-pleasuring that he regularly did in private to relieve his desires. Of course, he never did that again during corner time, even if his body had been in a state of arousal more than once, for he was sure to get caught if he did. Moreover, she had changed his small butt plug with a bigger one for his corner time, a middle-sized shaft that stretched his insides so uncomfortably that it couldn't compare to the mysterious pleasure he had gotten once with the previous one.

He always took care to masturbate only by fingering his butthole for a short while. After all, Rebecca had forbidden her to touch his penis, but not his opening, and the penetration of his behind with his finger was stimulating enough to give him a small satisfaction without having to ejaculate. At least not until a particularly stimulating day for him where he messed up.

It was the first time in May where Rebecca took him out for an afternoon, and spending the entire day close in her contact naturally aroused something in him. Moreover, the maintenance spanking that temporarily calmed his urges only made it worse once he was done standing in the corner, and she slowly pulled the butt plug out of him and rubbed his pink behind, complimenting him on his obedience. That was too much for him, for once she left, he immediately crawled in his bed and masturbated furiously, this time touching his penis as well and ejaculating almost instantly.

His short feeling of bliss instantly turned into regret when he realized that he had disobeyed what Rebecca had told him not to do. He wanted to immediately clean up after him to find the evidence, but he knew that this wasn't right. He had worked so hard to earn her trust, he ought to own up his mistakes.

He knocked the door of her study, decided to confess his action. She opened with her usual welcoming smile but asked:

"Do you need something Tristan? It is quite late, so is there a problem?"

He looked at her, knowing that his confession would disappoint her. He lowered his eyes, trying no to tear up and whispered:

"I'm so sorry ma'am... I have disobeyed you. I played with my... with myself... and until climax."

He shyly looked at her, fearing her frown of disapproval, but to his surprise, she only gave him a light smile.

"That's all?"

"Yes, but aren't you angry? I disobeyed you and..."

"Of course I'm a bit upset that you would indulge in self gratification when I've told you not to. However, I know that for some young men it is difficult when they've reached their prime, so it is not surprising that they would sometimes slip. You are still getting punished, but know that I am very proud that you were thoughtful enough to accept your mistake and inform me of it."

Tristan felt instantly felt a strange pride grow inside of him as he blushed under her approving gaze. He almost didn't care about his punishment if that meant that he could make up for what happened to her. He went over her knee for his punishment, and he took obediently received the paddling she gave to his posterior.

As always, it ended with him in tears, but the pain was intense enough for him to avoid any temptations to masturbate in the following hours.

"I know it's hard Tristan, so tomorrow morning I'll give you a device that will help you deal with your urges during your stay here. But know that I am really very pleased by your honest attitude."

Tristan was pleased too: he surprised himself with his new determination as he took the paddling without any squirming or begging. He did cry, but his tears were more cathartic than anything. He realized how much he had changed in these few months. He felt humbled and submissive, which were traits that he used to despise, but was now fully embracing.

"Go to bed now, you should get a good night's sleep", she said with a smile after hugging him.

The next morning, Rebecca came into his room an hour before the beginning of his classes. He was still in bed, which was normal since he usually woke up twenty minutes later in his normal schedule. She was carrying a curious package that she held in her arms.

"Good morning Tristan," she greeted him like always. "I've come here early to take care of yesterday's issue. I've promised you to give you a device designed to avoid future incidents with your urges."

She opened the package and pulled out a curiously shaped cage in metal, opening and closing through a small lock that she presented him;

"I've had it shipped for you, it is a chastity cage. You might not know what it is, since it isn't very common in our country yet, but it is quite the common object in some foreign places for men of good birth to wear to ensure their purity. It will block you access to temptation and help you focus on other thoughts."

Tristan complied when she ordered him to lift his night shift and expose his penis. At this point, he knew that she had seen his private parts many times, but it was still embarrassing to be exposed in front of her like that. She passed the chastity cage around his genitals, firmly encasing his penis and testicles inside this iron cage that fitted him perfectly, making it impossible for him to rub his favorite spots. It wasn't too tight, but he knew that the slightest bit of arousal would cause pain, so he wanted to cry when he realized that his special zone was out of access.

"Don't make that face", she reassured him. "It's something that will become natural to your body overtime once you get used to it. It's perfectly crafted so that you can go to the bathroom with it, and shower as well. And have no fear, containing your pleasure will only allow you a better release of it when your wife will grant you pleasure."

"I know ma'am... it's just really strange. I can't touch myself at all".

"Well, that's the purpose with a chastity cage. Over time, you'll learn to have better control over your thoughts as well, training your mind to avoid indulging in inappropriate thoughts in the wrong time. Now, I'll leave you to get dressed and to familiarize yourself with this new device."

To Tristan's surprise, she was right in her assertions. The chastity cage was painful at first, for his body sometimes reacted to his lustful thoughts, but over time he quickly got used to it and trained his mind to concentrate on his homework and other duties.

That didn't mean that he stopped fantasizing about Rebecca, but he did it in a more controlled manner, and never could gratify his thoughts with climax. The maintenance spankings were more effective since he could submit to her without thinking about his bodily pleasure afterwards.

The rest of the month of May flew quickly and he improved more with his lessons and his attitude, earning him a number of praise from Rebecca. At this point, he had almost forgotten about his life back at his parent's place since he was so busy studying or enjoying his free time with Rebecca or Gavin that any thought about wanting to return home rarely came to his mind.

It was a surprise to him when suddenly, Rebecca told him during his last maintenance spanking of May these words:

"You know, when I first met you, I didn't know for how long this training would last to be honest. But you've continually impressed me these last weeks with your efforts, so I've informed your mother that you would be returning to them in a week."

Tristan let his mouth fall open, a mixt of emotions passing through him, not knowing what to think. He was excited to go home of course, he would be seeing his parents again for the first time since February and he was impatient to talk to them again. On another hand, this announce came out to him so suddenly, he wasn't prepared to leave Rebecca's residence yet, and he felt sad at the idea of leaving her residence that had become like his second home.

"Isn't it... quite early?" he asked in confusions. "You told me several times that I wouldn't go back home at least until May."

"Well, we are already at the end of May and your progress have been remarkable. You are far from perfect of course, no one is, but you are a decent, marriageable gentleman now. I'm sure that your future wife will be glad to have you."

"I hope so," he said. "You've taught me so many things."

"Yes, but you are the one who changed, Tristan. You shall take everything that you learned here to live a happy marriage."

"If anyone still wants to marry me despite my reputation..."

"I'm sure you will have a decent match, your mother will make sure of that. She deeply cares for you, that is why she made you go through an intensive training in order to make sure that you could live a fulfilling life in marriage."

Tristan didn't know what to think about his future marriage, knowing that once married he would probably not meet Rebecca often again.

"I guess my mother will marry me off soon once I go back, since I'm twenty-one. I just hope my wife won't be too old. Do you think that my wife will spank me?"

"That's very likely considering your temper. A caring wife will discipline you to make sure to look after you, but you know that there is no shame in receiving discipline gracefully. Your duty will be to submit to her, and she shall make you happy."