Matriarchal World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tristan blushed under her sharp gaze, not knowing how to tell her that he couldn't imagine another woman than her disciplining him. She added a few words that he didn't really register, then left to let him sleep.

His last week in the residence passed like a dream. Rebecca had made an exception in her tight work schedule and taken a week off to celebrate his last week before his return home. They spent their afternoons chatting and laughing until the awaited day of his return home finally arrived.

He was given a new robe for this special day, a long and modest outfit but that fitted him perfectly and flowed comfortably over his legs. He was impatient to show his changed attitude to his parents, especially his mother so he was glad to have an exemplary appearance. He hugged his chamberman Gavin who was now officially his best friend despite their class difference.

"Tell me if you need anything", Tristan said to his friend. "If you have any problems, I'll make sure to use my contacts to help you".

"Thank you, Tristan. I'll keep that in mind".

With a last goodbye to the employees of the residence, he climbed the comfortable carriage with Rebecca and looked through the window as they left the place.

When the footwomen opened the gates of his mother's residence, Tristan wanted to quickly run and find his parents, but his impulses were held back by his determination to behave. Moreover, his buttocks were still pink from his last maintenance spanking and served as a good reminder to him.

He politely waited for Rebecca to help him out of the carriage and slowly walked inside the welcoming halls of his parent's place. His mother was sitting inside the tea salon with his father and his nineteen-year-old brother Jules who had his head buried in a book as usual.

Rather than jumping into his parent's arms, he bowed down as the mannered gentleman he had become under Rebecca's encouraging eyes.

"Dear mother and father," he said slowly to keep his joyful smile under control. "I'm very honored to come home and see you again. I would like to apologize to both of you for my immature behavior until now and will try to behave as a better son and gentleman from now on."

Tristan's father came to hug him first, then his mother, laughing in joy.

"My little boy has become a gentleman," his father said.

"Tristan my dear child," Mrs. Steel said, "I'm really amazed by how much you've changed in these past months. I can barely recognize you, I have difficulties believing that you are truly sincere."

"I am being sincere mother," Tristan answered proudly. "I have truly learned a lot of things during my time away. I am also very ashamed of my past immodest and sometimes immoral behavior, I will do much better in the future."

"Mrs. Steel", Rebecca intervened. "I can promise you that Tristan has grown a lot during his time with me. He has learned important values and transformed his formerly unmannerly behavior into polished and thoughtful socializing skills."

Even Tristan's brother Jules who was usually indifferent to most things concerning him was strangely amazed. A couple of housemen brought them snacks so that they could relax and chat at the same time.

"Please free to eat and take your time," Mrs. Steel said to Rebecca. "Tristan sweetheart, you can tell us about your time with Rebecca".

Tristan took his time to narrate his most memorable moments under Rebecca's tutelage while leaving all the spankings to the side. He knew that his mother was the one who allowed the disciplining, but he didn't want to talk about it openly in front of his parents, and especially not in front of his brother Jules who maybe didn't even know about it.

Speaking of his brother, Jules was quickly bored when Tristan started to talk about modesty and male virtue, so he was quick to leave the room, but that didn't surprise him. Jules had always despised male duties and preferred spending all his time reading about politics or geography.

Nevertheless, Tristan had grown enough not to take those things personally, so he continued to happily narrate his days to his parents. When he was done, his father tearfully said:

"Tristan sweetheart, I'm so glad to see you finally grown and happy. You know, it is mainly my fault that you grew up so spoilt, because when you were younger, you were often gravely ill. Since then, I've wanted to spoil you, which did you more harm than anything, I'm glad that you are fine."

"My behavior is still my fault father," Tristan apologized. "I've been a true brat, always doing whatever I wanted, but now I've learned to look at the world through a new lens. I know that to obtain something in life, I must first learn to be humble and grateful. Mrs. Armstrong has also taught me all the qualities necessary to become a virtuous and dignified future husband."

Tristan exchanged a look with Rebecca who approvingly smiled, making him blush like an idiot. He was short of words, but thankfully, his mother was the one who talked:

"It's important for each of my sons to know where they are at in life before I let them go for marriage. After all, I won't always be there to watch for them, but Tristan you've turned into a perfectly decent young man, so I think that marrying you now is appropriate. I'm astonished by how exemplary you look right now, and through your actions have given me so much hope for your future. To you Rebecca Armstrong, the trusted person who did so much more for my son than I could have hoped, I am giving you the hand of my second son Tristan Steel. You shall love him and look after him as you've done until now."

Tristan opened his eyes in shock, needing a minute to understand. He looked at his mother, then at Rebecca who was smiling.

"Wait, was this already planned?"

"Of course dear," Rebecca winked at him. "I told you that your mother would find you a good match for your marriage. Isn't what you desired?"

Tristan blushed, understanding that she was right, and he didn't know what to say.

"But with you... I mean you are an excellent person, but I didn't think mother would agree to let me marry you..."

"Tristan, I've told you already that Rebecca may have a humble background, she is more trustworthy than most women I know. Besides, her actual income is perfectly capable of ensuring your material comfort, you've lived in her residence so you should know. Besides, do you really think that I would have let a woman discipline you so thoroughly and have her leave you afterwards? I've trusted Rebecca with preserving your innocence, but you are now much closer to each other than the average engaged couple."

Tristan blushed, thinking about his chastity cage that Rebecca had taken off an hour before they left her residence. It was true that even though he was still a virgin, all of his body had been thoroughly examined and subdued in the privacy of her place, so he was already extremely far from the gentlemen who needed their chaperone to converse with their fiancée.

"Well Tristan, if you have no objections, I shall announce your engagement to the public soon and throw a ball to celebrate the news. You are ripe for marriage and should officialize your position to the society."

Tristan couldn't answer, still in shock, but happy beyond measure. He simply nodded, smiling at his parents, then at Rebecca.