All Comments on 'Matriarchal World Ch. 05'

by suika2021

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bravo. More please

levski118levski118over 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written. Please continue. More sex would make it even better. The female led world you have created has so much potential for more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While these stories are nice there long and drawn out and there isn't much domination and control. It's quite obvious that these sons havent been raised right at all. They dont adhere to the protocols of being submissive and attentive to women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a very interesting concept especially for someone like me who enjoys stories about female control, which is what the United States needs right now. However, I much more prefer when a long story like this is broken up into several smaller stories instead of one long one with so many pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do I get the feeling that this was a way to get him in her harem that she wanted him in the start. If something bad does happen to one of them like non con he didn't want it what would that be like would they brush it off or is there a drawing line?

jp3711ncjp3711ncover 2 years ago

I agree needs more sex I really like the story sounds like a great concept for what earth could be is the USA the same equal opportunity I been having an idea like this to but I am at bad at writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This was trash

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

ignore the haters, my bf and i keep coming back to check if theres more! hello from singapore

leeanna19leeanna1911 months ago

I like they way you get around the usual problems of a female-dominated society. Men are always stronger. It very hard to make a man do anything unless in the end he can be physically forced.

Your story addresses that very important point.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

This story similar to the previous 4 chapters. A rebellious boy who is tamed after being spanked many times.

It had a good concept, but many details of the story were repetitive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous