Matriarchichal Women of Tenua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at you. You are one beautiful boy." She said looking into his innocent chocolate brown eyes. She savored a kiss on his sweet lips. "You sleep with women all the time where you're from?" She smiled devlishly at him.

"No..." he said. "I'm a virgin..."

She subtly bit her lip at the answer.

"Hmmm. You're the reserved type... but you shouldn't have to be. You'd love it. Any woman would be lucky to have you. And right now, that woman is me. Why don't you do me a favor and lay down on that bed?" She coaxed him over to the cot, picking up his legs as he fell back onto it. Her muscular arms felt up his thighs. She licked her lips and studied his body with those brown eyes. She stared at his slightly grown bulge through the barely covering cloth.

"Mmmm you are quite a looker. Strong thighs, sturdy waist, and toned abs. You trained yourself well, young one. I wouldn't be surprised if..." She hooked her fingers into the cloth strap and pulled, exposing Gabe's cock as it fell to the side. He laid there stunned and immovable. Margaret gasped, shocked and excited by the sight of seeing manhood for the first time.

"So the legends are true," she said with much intrigue. She gripped him in her hands, her pointed nose so close he could feel her breath on it. Inexperienced as it was her first time, she licked underneath. He moaned in struggle and twitched in nervousness as she danced her tongue under his limp flesh.

"Ahhh." She moaned in satisfaction attempting to find his sweet spot. Her tongue traveled down to his balls, this time much more gentle than before. Gabe breathed heavily and bit his lip while he silently whimpered. "Just lay back and relax." She said.

"Mmmm," she moaned, placing his cock inside her mouth, the tip disappearing in through her lips. Her tongue twisted and turned around his head. "Mmmm boy I can feel you getting bigger. I wanna see how large you can get," She patronized him. She gripped with both hands and attempted to push him further. The head pushed against her throat then she coughed and gagged. Gabe's thighs contracted as he felt the hotness of her inner region. Spit glazed his cock making it only easier to take him in. Her hand continued to slide along his curving piece.

"Mmmm, I could get in a lot of trouble for doing this." She said, "But I would never forgo my only chance to fornicate with a sturdy pretty boy like you." She licked along his shaft, still showing her inexperience but embracing it. She was ready and eager. She had not been properly laid in over a month and her built up frustration was finally about to be released.

She placed his legs over her shoulders, slid her hands under his bare ass, arched her back, then picked him up and pressed him against the prison wall. He felt as if levitating from how easily she lifted his body. He squirmed and struggled but her arms were like flesh covered steel bars. If she wanted to, she possessed the strength to keep him there for a while.

She shoved him inside, trooping it this time no matter how sensitive her gag reflex proved to be. She noticed him tilt his head back and his stomach raise as she pressed her throat into him, shoving it only deeper.

"Ohhhh!" Gabe's groan escaped him involuntarily as his arms pushed against her immovable hardy shoulders.

He adjusted his butt so he wouldn't feel as if he were about to fall. She gagged again, moaning like a primal animal as she soaked him. He stiffened inside her mouth only turning her on even further.

"Mmah! Oh fuck yes you taste so good, mmmm guck guck uck uck, mmmm you better get ready for me boy. I'm going to conquer your body. Give me that big cock, prove your strength." She yelled in sexual heat. She dropped him roughly onto the mattress.

"Get on there," she commanded, throwing his legs parallel to the bed, "I'm going to pound you so hard I'll break your pelvis."

She leapt on top mounting him and grabbed his collar. "Stay there and fuck me." She demanded with a primal tone. She pulled her own bottoms off revealing her muscular global ass. She was groomed slightly in her pelvic region showing a small dark bush. She leaned down kissing and biting Gabe on the lips, his cheek, the jawline, down to his neck. He yelped when she bit too hard, she had no regard for her inhibitions. She reached underneath, placing his cock between her pussy lips. As soon as the head pushed ever so slightly into her, teeming with wetness, she gasped loudly. She was used to lubricated well-fitting dildos but never a real man's cock, made from raw flesh, full of blood and ready for mounting. She blew short breaths through her teeth.

"Oh fuck, uunnhh," she broke into a trance as she bit her tongue and showed there was no quit in her. Gabe slid inside halfway.

"Ahh! Unnh," she moaned loudly. "Oooo fuck you're big. Just how I want it. I'm gonna fuck you so good you'll never forget it. Ahh fuck yes," she roared throwing her strong hips back into him. Her ass clapped against his thighs. His dick ravaged her surprisingly tight pussy fitting smoothly from her spit earlier. He could feel himself stretching her out as he throbbed inside. He clutched onto her upper thighs for stability. Her yells echoed throughout the room. If anyone could hear, she didn't care.

"Oooohhh FUCK! Take that pussy, just like a real man." She moaned, booty smacking into his pelvis. "Prove the legends right." She roared, deep in her primal trance.

Gabe's eyes shut tightly and he exerted his hips underneath her. Her pussy tightened so hard it forced the cum up to the tip. She noticed his reciprocation and it forced her over the edge. He was now thrusting back into her and she loved every bit of him giving in.

"Mmmm you sturdy strong man, don't you like how this feels? My warm pussy slamming onto your cock?" She talked dirty to him.

He bit his lip and moaned as he released inside of her. She gripped onto his shoulders and threw her ass upward as she slammed her soaking wet pussy onto his cock.

"YES! YES MMMM FUCK!" She screamed, tilting her head back and bellowing like a lion as her pussy heated up. His cock filled her as she contracted up and down. Cum leaked out of her and onto Gabe's sack. Captain Margaret dug her nails into his skin and shuddered as he slowly became more flexible inside of her. Sweat glistened and dripped off their bodies. The Captain's back muscles and dimples shone in perfect display as she slid along his body, his cock still penetrating her deep inside.

"Unnh," she moaned, biting onto his neck, "Take it, show me your strength. Oh, yes..." She continued to ride along. She listened to Gabe's heavy breaths, regaining his composure underneath her near solid body. She controlled most of the action. She slowly leaned up to kiss Gabe's lips and bit onto his lip. With her energy, she absolutely could go another round after resting a minute but Gabe had experienced a discombobulated intense rush. He expended much energy attempting to contend with her strength and arching his hips upward. She didn't weigh much more than him but her conditioning outlasted his.

"Fuck, Gabe. That was good... C'mon," she encouraged, "Go again. Keep fucking me, I want it again." Not quite understanding that he couldn't simply go again right away. She began licking his tongue.

Gabe placed his hands on her cheek as they kissed, turning her on even more. She grinded on him hoping to get another round out of him. Since he focused more on the kissing, she stayed content with cooling down.

"Mmm, I thought men were sexual beasts. Too bad you can't go again right after like a woman can." She bragged. She kissed him on the neck down to the clavicle then climbed off. She wiped herself with a towel and tossed the other to him. She dressed herself, pulling the loincloth up over her firm ass and untying her breast strap, replacing it with another.

"I'll be back for you in another hour," she said. "You better give it good." She rudely remarked.

"Excuse me?" Gabe spoke up. "I am not an object for you to treat that way." He sternly replied.

Captain Margaret raised her eyebrows at him, no one had the stones to back talk her since before she could remember, "I'm afraid I just proved otherwise," she said, "You're going to get fucked plenty of times before I turn you over to the Matriarch."

"I am not going to let you do anything to me," He demanded, "unless you treat me with respect."

She growled in anger at him but took a minute to cool down. She smirked after collecting her emotions. "You are bold. But I respect it. For now you will stay here but I will return. Don't cause any trouble while I'm gone." She joked. She opened the door then turned back.

"And make no mistake, I will fuck you again. If you refuse, I'll let the prisoners out and have their way with you." She said before closing the door and leaving.

If there's any possible way out of this, I'm going to have to play by her rules.

He knew a good step to getting out of this place was to reciprocate and seduce the Captain into giving him what he wanted or at least letting her guard down.

***

Giulia roamed the hallways looking for the Captain. She traversed past the multiple cells of captives. She reached the cell block and stopped. A ruckus occurred inside the door. She leaned to the opening and peered in. She couldn't believe her eyes.

Captain Margaret, naked from the waist down, sweat dripping down her toned back, her ass shook like bouncing basketballs as she slammed her booty up and down, sexually moaning and something big was inside of her.

Giulia's mouth stood agape. She was fucking the boy they had captured. She watched as his fingers indented into her hips as she descended upon him. Margaret enjoyed every second, every thrust. White translucent fluid dripped from her pussy and ran down the boy's shaft.

"That bitch..." she scorned. "Why the fuck is she..." she paused. How dare she take the initiative and have sex with a prisoner in secret. Can't she keep herself under control? She's the God damned Captain for Heaven's sake.

She turned to walk away and report what she saw, but then pondered again. Maybe she wouldn't tell anyone just yet... But she would definitely take the opportunity to get a leg up on her.

***

Gabe cleaned up and waited for the Captain to arrive. She did so right on time, like clockwork. She unlocked the cell and stepped in, her eyes focused on the boy only dressed in the loincloth.

"Well, look who's back." He said.

She smirked at him, "I had to take care of some business but I've handled it as usual." She said.

"Mmm they must look up to you," He said, seductively staring into her eyes.

The Captain's eyebrows raised. "I've only proven that I am the strongest woman on the island through my sheer wit and resolve. Nobody can rival me." She said confidently.

"I absolutely adore that in a woman." He approached her slowly, subtly biting his lip. She stood still as he walked closer until inches from her face.

"I always love a woman in power. The strength and ownership required to keep it is incredibly impressive. Women with the best characteristics are often those with the power to influence through leadership and inititative." He placed his hand on her cheek and she allowed him. She loved to hear what he was going to say next.

He pressed his lips to hers, salty from sweat. She was mesmerized as he took control. He bit her lip and licked her tongue.

"Men from Oceania are scared of strong women. But not me. Strong women turn me on." He whispered in her ear. He gently grabbed her muscular forearm and placed it onto his growing crotch.

"You feel that?" He whispered, drawing a deep breath from her. The details of her toned pecs and shredded shoulders glimmered in the dungeon light.

"So why the sudden switch, young one?" She asked suspiciously.

"Because I know you're the only one who can protect me. Surely if you promise to do so, I'll give you what you've been craving for the past hour, only many times better."

She vaguely raised her head, looking down at him.

"I know how you like to dominate. But I know you would love for the right person to dominate you. Let show you how real men from Oceania fuck women." He said, still entrancing her into a sexual fury.

He slid down, allowing his fingers to trace down every part of her muscular toned body. He moved to her global mounds of bare breasts and kissed her nipples, hardening them right away. He got on his knees and pulled on her loincloth, looking up at her brown eyes in pure excitement. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. No one had given her that look for a very long time and it was as if she rediscovered something she needed but didn't know was missing.

He kissed her pelvis and hips, hearing breaths echo throughout the cell. A strong hand ruffled through the back of his head. He pulled, revealing a now even more tame black bush. She had prepared herself well and he was not going to let it go to waste.

He pushed his tongue out and split her labia between it. He had to make sure his face was fully on display for maximum effect. She buckled for a moment, then moaned, gripping his head while those wanting eyes stared deeply into hers.

"Mmmmph.. ohhh yes " she encouraged.

He licked up and down, coating his face in her wetness. She saw his nose and tongue glisten as he satisfied her.

"Mmmm, you're one precious boy you know that? You lick that pussy like a champion." She said.

"You taste so good, Captain," he responded.

He continued to lick until he found her sensitive spot under a flesh covered hood. That's when her thighs started to shake.

"Ohhh by the goddess, that feels so good. Yesss good boy." She said, gripping the bars from the cell door and moving her hips against him.

She trembled a few more times and Gabe stood back up to her.

"Get down on that bed so I can mount you." He said, his eyes hypnotized her into a desperate wanting sexual fury.

She squinted her eyes at him, the audacity of him attempting to order her, but obliged leaning down and displaying her impressive sculpted body. On top of having a toned figure, she had quite an ass and her breasts squished against the mattress.

"Remember you are doing this only because I let you. Come down and take me boy, I'm ready for you."

He climbed on top, kissing her and probing for her hole. He attempted to establish some top control but it was only because she let him. A rear chokehold had a low chance of success. Any moment, judging from her immovable strength, she could easily flip him over and insert herself to take it back.

She felt his tip push slightly inside of her warm region, remembering how it felt earlier, pulsing and throbbing inside of her. No dildo ever did that. She struggled but she let out a small cry. Somehow it felt different even though a slight stretching pain lingered from the first time

"Ooh careful you big beast," she advised. "I must have tightened up while I was gone."

He spit on his fingers and placed them around her thighs and underneath. He felt for her clit and rubbed her as he thrusted slightly.

"Mmmm!" The Captain threw her head back, her brown hair flew onto her back, shaven at the sides but plentiful on the top. "Ohhh fuck, Gabe." She began pushing back against him. Not long after, her pussy enveloped his cock nearly to the base. She felt his balls slap her pussy.

"Mmm strong boy. Fuck me good, conquer my body, it's yours." She moaned.

"You'll be addicted after I'm done with you." He whispered. She relented and his cock fully pushed inside.

"Ahhh! Ohhh this is a thousand times better than a dildo! Ungh! Careful strong man, you might set me over the edge!"

"That's what I want." He said sternly. "Take it, and cum on me."

His words nearly sent her back into an animalistic frenzy. She had never been fucked like this before. She pushed back into him.

"Treat me like prey," she roared, "Take full advantage of me and ravage me with that big strong cock of yours. Unngh fuck Gabe, I can feel you growing inside of me. Try and get bigger. I can take it."

"Are you gonna come back here everyday to satisfy my needs?" He asked, sinking his fingers into her shoulders.

"Yes, yes any day you want boy, I'll never turn you over to the Matriarch if that's what it takes." She yelled, moaning and writhing on that engorged dick.

"Good, I'll have you coming back every night. I'll have you screaming throughout these halls and the only thing you can think of is me. Fucking you just like this. Wouldn't you like that?"

"Oooh you know I will." She looked back at him, her eyes showcasing her fulfilling lust.

Soft high pitched breaths began to escape her lungs. She had never felt domination like this for many years and it set a blazing fire through her body. She wanted it and sighed in relief knowing she could come back to this every day.

"Ooooh Gabe, you know how to treat a woman. Ahhh... unnnh yess just like that I'm gonna cum." She moaned.

"Do it," Gabe ordered, "I want to feel you cum on me."

The dirty talk spiraled into a madness of unlocked want and desire. Her thighs twitched as his cock pushed against her cervix and his finger sent stimulated sparks throughout her pelvis.

"UUUGGHH GABE!!! UNNNH how dare you. Oooh treat me like a proper woman, oohhh God I'm gonna cum on your big beast of a cock again." She screamed, loud enough for an outsider to hear but she obviously wasn't thinking of that.

She convulsed, her back thrashing about as his cock now felt like a throbbing pole that drove her crazy with every touch. Her defined back now flexed as she lost the strength to throw her hips back into him.

"OOOAAAUUUGHH AHHHH, MMMMM," She screamed again, releasing his cock from inside as she lost control. She lay twitching, biting on the mattress as Gabe kneeled over his conquered prey.

He turned her over by the cheek, her lust laden eyes stared at his glazed cock.

"Turn over and taste me." He demanded.

Her first reaction was to open her mouth as he placed himself inside. She closed around him, tasting her juices and his precum. Her eyes rolled, mesmerized by the dominant feeling, knowing he had control and choked her throat with his fully erect head. A warm stream entered into her mouth and without thinking or contemplation, she let it flow into her throat, swallowing greedily while staring at the dominant muscular boy. He groaned as he released.

"Swallow all of it, don't miss a drop," he said. And miss a drop she did not.

Her lips smacked as his crown slipped through them. She loved the taste and feeling, the flavor of the stolen mango seeped through. He slowly softened in her mouth until falling out. She watched as his spent dick wobbled erotically as he climbed off.

"You're so good at that, Captain," he said.

She smirked at him, leaning up to wipe her mouth then kissed him passionately.

"Hmmm," she hummed, remembering she was the one supposed to be in control. She caressed his private parts as she stood up.

"I'll be back for you again tomorrow. And this time, I want you to do that again but inside of me this time. Don't disappoint me." She said, opening the prison door.

"Have I ever?" Gabe softly replied. She shot him a satisfied look then closed the door.

Gabe waited, ten seconds it took for her footsteps to disappear. He held up his right hand, a ring of keys jingled in them.

"Time to get out of here."

***

"Jackson!"

The boy looked up from his mattress, Gabe stood at the door attempting to find the right key to unlocking it.

"Gabe! Thank God! How did you get out?"

"Now's not the time, I'll tell you later." He said. The right key fit snugly and turned allowing him to open the doors. He unlocked Jackson's collar as it clanked on the ground.

"Come on let's go, there's gotta be a way out from here."