Matriarchichal Women of Tenua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gail stumbled forward with a yelp, fluids dripped onto Jackson's cock and trickled onto the ground. The women gave 'ooohs' and 'ahhhs' in response.

"F-fuck that was fucking good." Gail said, still trembling and bracing herself against a tree.

"My turn with him, c'mere boy toy. Give me this," the last untouched woman talked dirty while fondling his stiff cock. The Captain switched places with her, placing her hand on his neck.

"Go get him, Tara," The Captain said.

She pulled her loincloth down to her ankles and backed into him. Tara held his cock up as the tip pressed into her.

"Oooohh ssshhhh fuck he's a big boy," she patronized. They watched as the tip disappeared first then a couple more inches followed. Her entrance stretched around him as if desperately clinging for dear life.

"Yeahhh that's a good boy, fuck her good." The Captain said.

"Hunnh huhhh see like you said, just like a dildo. I ain't a bitch, I'll take this... unnnnhhh... I'll take this cock all day," Tara said, behind struggling breaths.

"Yeah?" The Captain challenged. "You're not even taking the whole thing like I did. Get on it!"

"Mmm just give me a couple minutes bitch, I'm getting there," she laughed which quickly turned back to a moan of pleasure.

"Come on, hurry up and take it."

"I-I awwwnnh ammm unnnh,"

"Just get a fucking move on," The Captain hurried, pushing Jackson into her, causing the two to collapse. Jackson instantly reached under Tara's clothing to grab her breasts and began to plunge deeply and rapidly.

"Ohh fuck! Ow! Unnh unnh he's fucking me deep!" She whimpered, her voice increasing in pitch.

"Mmm yeah, he is taking that pussy." Gail said, wiping the sweat from Tara's forehead.

"That's what we want, keep fucking her boy, shove that big cock inside of her," The Captain importuned, stuck in a horny dirty talking trance from the sight. His shiny muscular brawny ass rippled as he thrusted deep into Tara, straining her tight warm walls. Her knees and chest dug into the squished grass beneath.

"UNNH UNNH UNNH UNNH UNNH OOHHH FUCK! FUCK FUCK, NNNRRRGGH I'm gonna fucking cum so hard," she yelped and whimpered.

The Captain grabbed at his ass, unsuccessfully containing it with two handfuls, squeezing his rump and pushing him further in.

"Choke her." She ordered, "grab her throat and fuck her. Don't stop."

Tara continued to whelp and whine as Gail looked on, circling her finger from inside her furcloth as she watched. Jackson thrusted in deep and now snaked his hand around Tara's throat, causing her mouth to hang open producing muffled groans. The blood rushed to her head and her eyes began to cross.

"Yeeeesss girl yess that's it." Gail said.

"OOOUUUGHHHH DUHNNN.... AHHH FUCK." She screamed, slamming her palm on the ground then tightly gripping the torn grass and soft brown spoil, her voice echoed throughout the air as her back shook violently.

"Oh God fuck! Nnnrrgh!" He vocalized throughout his release.

Visible translucent pearly fluids dripped from her as he continued to thrust his pulsating dick deep into her pink pussy. The other two girls stood mouth agape, silent. All they heard were the sounds of nature, birds chirping and going about their business unphased by the events that took place.

"Hoh by the goddesses," Gail stuttered, still masturbating, "he fucked her like an animal."

"Yes, he did," The Captain agreed, nasty thoughts brewing in her head. Tara weakly reached up to hold onto any part of him, settling for the back of his head. They breathed deeply as their sweaty bodies rested with each other.

"Damn, you took that well Captain. It kinda hurts at first." Gail said.

Again, the Captain stayed silent.

"We should keep him in a separate cell. Let him out every so often so we can take turns on him." Gail suggested.

"We could but I have other ideas. Devious ideas." The Captain said.

"What do you propose?"

"Someone like him? I think he could make us a lot of money. There is much wealth to be shared in the City and maybe even the Capital. The place is a gold mine and this boy is our pickaxe." Captain Margaret suggested.

"I like the way you think," Tara said, easily standing up as Jackson slumped onto the ground, out of breath and energy.

"How do you plan to do that?" Gail asked.

"Hoist him up, take him back to the stronghold. We will discuss and propose our brilliant plan then turn him in to the Matriarch. She will be so pleased to find what we have in store for him."

***

Gabe ran up the steep incline, trying with all his might to prevent slipping. The forest trees shortened in height as he trudged up the hill.

He came across an expanse of porous rock, home to some flowing water streams, deep pools of water, some dark caverns and steamy hot springs. More vegetation grew along the outside as the trees swayed in the background. The breeze brushed his face, blessing his nose with the fresh smell of pure clean air.

"Hold on, tracks, right here. He is limping a bit." Sheena's voice sounded.

Without hesitation, Gabe jumped into the cool refreshing water and ducked under the porous rock. He stayed silent hoping the ripples didn't give away his position.

"Where is he?" The warrior called.

"I don't see him. We're far into the Green lands at this point... We shouldn't look much further..." The hardened women's voices echoed through the small caverns.

"What? We can't just let him get away, we'll be in deep shit when we arrive back at the castle without him! We will keep looking."

"Are you insane? You want to get caught treading into the Greenlands without permission? Do you know how much trouble we would be in if someone saw us here?"

"If we go back empty handed, the consequences are also dire! Don't you understand? We keep moving! Find him!"

The voices dwindled down. As soon as the silence followed, Gabe treaded deeper into the caverns along the rough pebbles and stones. Light streamed through small holes and reflected onto the dark rocks. The cool water splashed along as he swam through. The openings continued for many yards with seemingly no end to them like a dark water slide with portholes. Running water began to splash and echo through the tunnels. He followed the noise until bright turquoise light illuminated the entrance. He pushed through into a larger cavern with a large waterfall pouring in through a hole above. The opening provided a generous amount of light and smaller flowing ones rushed in from the sides. Clear glacier tinted water splashed and bubbled along the surface.

Gabe stared in wonder, awestruck at the beauty. The temperature increased warming his skin. His feet now walked on smooth sand. A very comfortable area, he could relax here for a while as he recovered his spent energy. He laid back into the water allowing his body to float. The stream carried him over where a rocky column marked the center. He maintained his breathing. So peaceful, all worries out of sight, out of mind.

His head bumped into something soft, pushing his hair in front of his face. He awoke from his trance and looked up. He saw fair human skin, someone's arm. He shot up to see a woman, looking straight at him caught off guard. She wore no clothes on top. Her long brown hair was soaked by the cavern water and she looked at him with bright blue eyes. She was a curvy woman, unlike the tribeswomen who were very strong and sturdy. Another woman peered from behind her, also possessing a thick body type and equally as naked.

Without a second thought, Gabe turned and ran to the nearest opening. He climbed up a porthole only to be greeted by another voluptuous woman bathing in the waterfall. She stared at him confused and slightly annoyed. He turned and ran out of another. The slippery rocks pushed into his feet as he attempted to run through the flowing stream. He ran into a clearing with a swimming hole, tropical plants, palm trees, plain grass, and another waterfall. Inside the swimming hole, another woman looked straight at him. His legs began to shake as he lost balance.

"Hey wait! Don't run on the rocks!" A voice called.

Gabe did not listen and his feet cleared underneath him. He fell onto his side knocking the breath out of him. He cringed in pain and couldn't muster the strength to get up. He pulled himself up to a seat in the rockwall that lined the swimming hole. As he held his side, the woman calmly approached him through the water. She swam gracefully over to him.

"Stop! Don't come near me! Stay away!" He worriedly yelled.

"Shhhh it's okay, stay still," the woman calmly advised, still swimming closer. "You're going to hurt yourself." She possessed curves on every inch of her body. A bigger woman but healthy and possessed a very well kept physique. She was not equipped with strong muscles like the tribeswomen but displayed inner strength and confidence in herself.

"Here, let me see," she reached. Gabe blocked her hand but relented as she descended to his ribs floating above the surface. A few scrape marks and bruises but nothing serious.

The water cooled his injury. Her fingers touched his smooth body causing bumps to rise on his skin. She shot him a warm smile.

"See, it's okay. You should be careful on those rocks." She calmly said as she rubbed along his chest.

Gabe eased the tension on his body a bit and looked at the woman. Her long smooth brown hair formed into bangs at the center. Her thin pink lips bowed up into her defined rosy cheeks, nicely matching her fair skin. Her beautiful blue eyes accentuated her calm pleasant demeanor. Her chest was full, bosoms that naturally fell down to her sides, swaying as she gracefully waded through the water.

She was speechless, touching along his sculpted chest. A solid foundation, a body with brawn. Her icy blue eyes locked onto his torso, scanning up and down.

"You should heal fast." She broke the silence. "Strong body... you're not from around here are you?"

"Um... no, I've never been here before," Gabe said.

"Where did you come from?" She asked as water droplets wiped along with her fingers.

"The fortress. I escaped the fortress." He answered.

"The fortress? How did you escape that place? You must be exhausted. Come drink some of this water," she offered a hide container to him. He opened his mouth and let the fresh cool water flow until it was empty.

"Here, just rest for a moment." She said. He laid back and blinked, struggling to relax. She pulled his wet brown hair back until his chest rose and fell synchronously. He drew in deep breaths as she calmed his nervousness. Out the corner of his eye, he spotted the three women he encountered earlier walking closer, staring at him. Their bodies were endowed with curves, each with different dimensions. The blonde haired woman was gifted with a wide waist and plump rump, the other had walnut brown hair and a tad bit smaller on the hips but busty breasts that bounced naturally with each step, the third with darker complexion and a medium of both a plump rump and busty chest. She wore black hair.

She traced along his belly feeling his goosebumped skin. Her skin also subsequently began to bump and her pink nipples stuck out. She was nerve-struck but wanted to continue nursing his recovery. She pressed her fingers into his arms, feeling solid muscle. She examined the bite marks and bruises along his clavicle and neck. His ankle and elbow were swollen. Her face looked concerned for what the tribeswomen may have done to him.

"Poor girl... you're safe now. Just relax and rest up."

"I'm a boy." He informed her under his weakened breaths.

She stood there, puzzled. "A boy? What's a boy?" She asked.

He leaned his head back into the sand clump on the rocks. "It's a long story..." he said as he gave into his fatigue and began to drift.

The curvy women looked his body up and down. They may have seen a strong tribeswoman in passing but never someone of his body type. Such definition in his muscular physiology.

"Imagine the strength he is equipped with. So strong, the right amount of it," she thought. "No no no, don't think that. Think of his health, he needs to recover."

"What is your name?" She asked.

"Gabe," He answered

"My name's Bea," she leaned in close to his face and smiled. "There's a village nearby, we can take you there. I will take very good care of you." Her hand brushed his hair backwards allowing him to settle in easier.

"Who are they?" The blonde asked.

"They said they were a boy," she explained. "He escaped the tribeswomen fortress."

"What did they do to him?!" The walnut brown haired woman noticed his bruises and touched his body. She pressed her fingers into his biceps and shoulders.

"Whatever the tribeswomen always do to their captives," the darker skin toned woman said. "They may have hurt him."

"Is he from the Towered Falls?" The blonde asked.

"There he is!" A voice shouted from the rocks. "Retrieve him now!" The two huntresses produced a net and weighted bolas from their hunting satchels.

Bea and the three other women stood up to face them, obstructing Gabe from their line of sight.

"You two are not supposed to be here." Bea remarked, waving her finger at them.

"That dangerous prisoner is our property. We come in peace and seek no trouble. Just hand him over to us and we'll be on our way."

While Bea maintained an authoritative stance, the three other women covered themselves and looked very displeased.

"You are violating the treaty set amongst our factions. And prison torture is undoubtedly one of them. Seems like he's not the one who is dangerous is he? Right now, we are tending to this injured boy on our own lands. You know as well as I do that the laws are clear. We are committed to providing him with refuge and care. If he has committed an offense, you may request a trial. But rules are rules and you are trespassing. And even worse, the Healing Springs as well. You face the penalty of sanctions and other consequences if you come any further. Leave, now. And we can forget this if you don't let it happen again."

The huntresses looked at each other, frustrated, but respectful of the nature of things and placed their items away. They turned and descended the rocks.

Sheena huffed angrily, placing her hands on her waist. "Ugh! Fine, we go back for now. We return on the Path of Cordiality then hope they turn him in to us."

"... do you think they will?" Sabre asked.

"I don't fucking know, Sabre, it's up to them but I highly doubt it."

"That's what I'm saying... I don't think they'll want to... our brutal history runs deep with them and they won't take kindly to us asking such a request..."

"Whatever. We try anyway and just hope we don't get too hard of a beating when we get back."

"It'll be okay, Sabre. Let's just go before somebody else sees us here."

"Ugh! He's so fucking lucky we didn't catch him. He would think twice about running away if we got our hands on him. He just better hope he doesn't get caught wandering around again."

The women approached Gabe and their smooth wandering hands descended onto his body. They intended to check him for injuries and ended up gently fondling him. Their large soft breasts rested onto him as he looked at each of their concerned faces scanning his body. The blonde tugged at his thighs, biting her lip.

"They have small boobs," The black haired woman remarked.

"They have no boobs!" The blonde added.

"Kinda has a butt though." The chestnut haired woman said, the girls giggled.

"Girls, please. Let's take him back to the village so he can heal." Bea suggested. "He can stay with me."

"Can I come by?... To see how they're doing?" The blonde asked.

"Sure, you can help." Bea said. "C'mon girls, up."

They positioned their hands underneath his body then lifted. He was easy to carry once they adjusted their grips.

The women carried Gabe's body up to the fencing gate. The guard let them pass as they headed into their community rich with beautiful sturdy houses made of wood and straw. Amazingly well kept plants grew from every windowsill drawing attention from many butterflies and some bees. People looked on as Bea guided them to her home.

They entered the cozy tidy place and placed him gently on her bed, lined with a comfortable fur blanket. His chest rose and fell as he began his recovery. All of the women stared at him blankly for minutes.

"I hope he's okay," the black haired woman said.

"He'll be fine. We have the best healing remedies available and the springs. He should recover in a short amount of time. Ladies, please allow him some space, I will tend to him."

"I can tend to him too! I can help." The brunette suggested.

"You're too sweet," Bea said, brushing her arm.

"What's he have under there?"

"Can we see it?"

"Girls. He'll be okay here for now. I'll let you know when I need help. Just give him some space"

"Let me know if you need help too," The black haired woman suggested.

"Me too!" The blonde added.

The girls left, taking one last look before departing the house. Bea brought out the medicine ready to tend to him.

***

The caravan pulled into the large entrance. Magnificent buildings stood tall, made with beautiful aesthetic baroque architecture. Bright windows reflected the sunlight as they rode past. Well kept plants poured out of nearly every balcony. Crowds of people walked by and other caravans rode near. A clearwater fountain stood at the middle, displaying statues of women outstretching their arm with a palm up as if asking for your hand. So many things to see at once, it was unlike any city Oliver had ever seen. The ambience was filled with conversations, laughter, and bartering from vendors selling nice clothes, decorative items and food.

"It's a lot to take in, I know!" Maria said.

Oliver smiled brightly, "This place is incredible! I love it here!"

She beamed at his reaction. "It is a very nice home indeed. I love living here. Gets a little crowded for me though, that's why I like to travel."

"Do you think they'll accept me?" He asked.

"Eh, they'll be quite stunned when you first meet them, you know being a man and all, but they're going to like you! Most people are very personable here."

They stopped at a building with a sign that read "Help".

"Well here you are. Just go up to that nice girl over there and she'll take care of the rest. Anything else?"

"That's it? Just talk to her?"

"Just talk to her."

"Thank you, Maria, you've been an angel." Oliver said as he stepped off.

"Oh! By the way, will you come by and visit sometime?"

They both smiled at each other.

"Of course I will."

He walked back to warmly hug her and they said their goodbyes. He walked over to the nice young girl wearing a beret at the Help window.

"Hi there!" She greeted him pleasantly.

"Hi! Umm, yes I'm new here, sorry I'm not certain how all this works. I was looking to find a place to stay."

"Of course. Here let me see what we have available." She said, opening a large book and flipping the pages.

"So we have open spots in Alexandria district which is the busiest and noisiest but its the closest to all the essential places. There's some areas in Cottage where its a little further away from those busy areas but it's quieter and more peaceful for those who prefer that, and there's extras in Brewer. Those are usually always open but those are just in case nowhere else is available."

"Hmmm I think Cottage would be best for me." He said.

"Great! I'll mark you down for room 304 and now you'll get to pick an occupation. We have fruit picker, we have messenger, courier is always open, hunter is also always open, the list goes on but that's the gist of what's available for now."

"Hunter sounds more intriguing to me, I think I'll go with that."

"Sounds great, enjoy your stay and they meet at the fountain in the morning at 7am tomorrow. Make sure to put yourself on the wakeup list so the bellringer will come by your room."