Matriarchichal Women of Tenua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylee's soaked walnut brown hair floated on the water. She smiled at him with those perfect bowed lips, her nose inches away from his. Her head laid upon his shoulder as he embraced her. A light hum of comfort escaped her as she settled in.

She ran her fingers through his hair. He did the same. They heard the calming sound of water droplets. She nestled in his strong arm for many moments before sitting up eye level with him. The refracted vision of her moonlit breasts, curves, and thighs underneath the water aroused him. His lean muscular figure provided the same sight for her.

"You're so lovely, Gabe." She whispered, her coral eyes lighting up for him. "I want to make you feel safe and comfortable."

Her index finger traced along his upper chest as she admired his body.

"Would you keep me safe? Would you embrace the emotions I show to you?" She asked, in a whispering voice.

She leaned in further, her cute pointed nose touched his and her eyes focused intently on his. She spoke into his soul.

"Because I would. In a heartbeat." She said.

"Yes. I would." He said calmly.

They heard only the sound of streaming water. Both stared into each other, her hand caressed his cheek, he closed his eyes in response. She felt him touch her hips and her stomach, sending a fiery tingle down her body.

He gave in, leaning ever so slightly and kissing her silky smooth watermelon lips. They loved it, blood rushed to their heads giving them a feeling as if their bodies were weightless, floating in the pool. Water dripped down into their kisses. They began to embrace each other's bodies as they passionately made out in the pool. Their breaths took in loudly through their noses, the sound of the streams barely covered up their sighs of satisfaction. She loved his respirations as they proved he truly immersed himself in the moment.

Gabe's instinct took over as he pushed himself on top, kissing her lips, kissing her neck, caressing her hair. The sensation was electric for her. Taylee grasped his face and kissed back, moaning and sighing passionately as her head rush took over.

He placed his hands underneath her thighs and guided her towards the waterfall where the sand was softer and plentiful. Taylee held onto him, eyes squeezed shut from laughing overjoyously as he carried her through the pool. Even he smiled in excitement. The crashing falls grew louder as the water splashed and bubbled near them.

He gently placed her on a sandy area by the rockwall. She parted her thighs to let him in between. He kissed his way down until reaching her breasts. He suckled on her sensitive nipples sending sparks of stimulations surging throughout her body.

"Awwwh," she sighed beneath the rushing water. She knew he loved them and it turned her on feeling him suck on them.

She adjusted her shoulders as he kissed them, her hands ruffled through his long wet hair, grabbing it in response to the sparks firing off in her body. She leaned back as she faced up towards the night sky, drawing deep breaths.

He moved back up on top and bit her lip, she moaned in ecstacy as she let him take her. He placed his hands behind her soft but filling ass and naturally pushed against her sex and she let him in freely, sending a shock through her body.

"Ohhh!" She yelped as her eyes shot open and her mouth gaped wide open. His warm cock thrusted inside of her, providing a stinging sensation as it were her first time experiencing a man.

"Have you ever done it before?" Taylee alarmingly asked, the question slipping out from her mind.

Gabe felt like pulling back as a slight glimpse of the horrors he faced returned for a moment, however Taylee felt different. So inviting, so warm and calming, she wanted every part of him and so did he. How could he keep himself away from her? The way she caressed his wet hair and kissed him so tenderly, how she sweetly talked him into wanting to lower his guard. He desired to continue.

"No," he whispered, shaking his head and showcasing his uncertainty.

In his mind, she referred to the act of surrendering his soul to someone. To that, he answered truthfully. His eyes beared a different type of fear this time, far different from what she witnessed in the caverns yesterday evening.

Taylee gasped in slight pain, Gabe sensed her struggle and kissed her, caressing her beautiful hair to comfort her. Her breaths stuttered through her nose as she held him tightly against her body, their skin electrifying each other's bodies. He looked at her, her eyes displayed worry and slight discomfort. He reassured her with his own look of concern and care. They kissed passionately, rubbing their bodies together.

"Ssssshh ohhh," she moaned through her teeth. She looked as if she were about to cry.

"It's okay," Gabe assured, "I'm here, I'll take good care of you."

She nodded her head, giving him her trust.

"Okay," she granted him permission to keep going.

He eased himself back inside, she was very tight and warm, gasping again as he entered. He made sure she felt pleasure as he did while trying to maintain his control. She was so snug and fitting, it drove him crazy and he couldn't stop. Her breasts bounced with each motion. Water dripped off their bodies as the stream and falls ran uninterrupted. Their tongues freely intertwined again.

Taylee's whines slowly morphed into submissive sighs as he slid deep inside of her. She grabbed onto him for dear life. Her thighs twitched, her calves nearly cramped and her toes curled in. She felt him throb inside, taking the breath out of her.

"Mmmmh ohhh by the goddesses, unnnh! Ooohhh Gabe, I love this, please don't stop," she moaned, the stream unable to drown out her increasing cries of pleasure. Water splashed onto them as they joined in rhythm together.

Taylee's hand gripped the back of his neck as she braced herself for the rush building on a collision course straight for her head.

"Oh, please! Awwwh baby it feels too good, please take me, Gabe! Please take me!" Her voice increased a pitch higher.

"Yes, anything you want! Awwh! Hunnh!" Gabe yelled as her voice set him past his control.

A fiery hot sensation erupted inside of her sending her thighs into convulsion. He climaxed deep inside as his eyes shut tightly. She kept on embracing him, desperately wanting him to continue. He did, thrusting forward as she reacted to each plunge. Her mouth gaped open as her eyes rolled back. She couldn't breathe for several seconds.

"Awwwwwh, Gabe!" She screamed.

She kissed him again, moaning into his face, her fingers dug into his back as he continued to make love to her. The moon reflected off the water on his arms. They slowly embraced until they calmed down. Taylee couldn't help but tear up, emotionally charged from the intense bided energy release.

They softly kissed once again, faces dripping with water in harmony. Gabe laid on top as she sobbed and wiped her eyes. She still drew deep breaths from the lasting after-effects.

Their bodies curled up together, providing one another with security. The streams waded around their bodies. Gabe reassured her and stroked her hair. She felt safe in his strong arms like never before.

Both turned towards the sky, staring up at the moon together, leaning against each other's warm bodies.

"That was so incredible." Gabe told her.

"Yes, yes it was. You set my body and mind on fire." She responded.

"I've never felt anything like that before."

"Neither have I."

They rested for a long time, watching the clouds pass by the lunar lantern in the sky, listening to the rushing water. They gently caressed each other's body and kissed.

Laughing and splashing resonated nearby. They looked up to find a few women excitedly running over to the pools. They resumed resting, only concerned about each other and the amazing vista.