Matriarchichal Women of Tenua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh, this place is amazing." He said.

"I know, I love it here. And I know you will too." She said, leaning her chin on her hands.

"It was nice talking to you, bye!"

"Bye," she waved cutely at him. Like most of the other women, she stretched out of the window to take another look at him.

***

Gabe's vision blurred as he regained consciousness. He turned his head to the side, taking a deep breath. A hand fell upon his forehead and he shot up to grab it, gasping in fear.

"Hey! Shhhhh it's okay!" A voice reassured him. He loosened up his grip once he recognized the woman from the springs. He sighed in relief, his neck allowing him to rest his head.

"Sorry," he apologized, "you can never be too careful."

"It's okay just relax for me. You need your rest."

"Where am I?"

"Greenland Village. You're safe here, far away from the tribeswomen."

"Thank you for nursing me and providing refuge. You people are so kind."

"Of course, we always care for each other here. The girls can't wait to meet you now that you're awake." She reached for a jar on the nightstand nearby, opening it and rubbing the contents on her hands.

"How long was I asleep?"

"I counted 16 hours. You were quite tired! I could only imagine what you've been through. But don't worry, I'm here for you. I've helped you heal your wounds. You can stay here as long as you'd like." She wore a summer dress that allowed her natural bust to pop out. Her voluptuous body had many gifted features and she had a cute face. She rubbed healing oil onto his swollen ankle.

"So how did you end up at the fortress?"

"My friends and I were lost in a sea storm and we ended up on this island. The tribeswomen found us first near the beach and I ended up escaping with Jackson. I'm the only one who is safe, from what I know."

She looked at him with concern and empathy, "Lost at sea? How many friends were you with?"

"Two. One of them we haven't seen since before the wreckage. The other I escaped with, but the tribeswomen must have caught him by now. They look... somewhat similarly to me. They dont look like the women here. Have you heard anything?"

Bea shook her head sympathetically, "I have not, I'm sorry to say. Word gets around fast in this village so I would've known by now. Maybe he was found in one of the other two locations. The Metro City or the Capital."

"I hope so." He responded, looking up to the ceiling. "It'd be nice to know if he is doing okay."

"Well there's ways we can find out. We have messengers and many open ears here. But for now, we are having our village feast tonight. You should join us." She offered, rubbing his leg.

"Ohhh gosh, I am starving. Please, if I may."

She giggled endearingly, "We would love to host you. We always start with a full course meal, a salad, the main entrée which is always delicious, and a dessert! It will get your mind off what is troubling you."

Gabe's lip curled up the slightest amount, "That would be lovely." He looked down at her hand resting on his thigh.

"You're a really sweet boy, you know that?" Bea said, reaching to caress his jawline.

"So are you," he replied, "a sweet girl I mean. Not a sweet boy."

She bursted out in laughter, bracing onto him as she leaned. It was corny to him but he was glad it made her smile.

She leaned in to kiss his cheek. He looked up at her with his brown irises, resembling the tastiest of sweets. She leaned in again, this time kissing his lips. He inhaled a nervous breath but reciprocated. She released to see him in tears, his eyes exhibiting emotional vulnerability.

She embraced him on the bed, allowing him to cry into her. She nearly cried as well, empathic to his grief knowing he experienced much hardship to get here. She wiped her eyes, staying strong for him as he needed it the most now.

***

The belltower rang, symbolizing the gathering of the village for the feast.

Gabe had searched for quite a bit to find villager clothes appropriate for him but he miraculously found a fitting button up shirt and casual work pants. He sat down, joining the women at the long dinner table. Many women dressed relaxed, some too relaxed. They all possessed sizeable chests, some well contained within a casual dress, some showing generous amounts of cleavage, others nearly spilling out of their supporting cups. He looked at the three women in front of him. Curious starstruck eyes gazed at him, scanning his body, his face and hair. All of them very pretty in their unique ways. Gabe wasn't picky by any means but he couldn't deny they all contained distinctive features to his liking.

The women further down from his seat leaned over, tilting their heads, working for an angle to see clearly from.

"Girls, I would like for you to meet Gabe," Bea introduced him to her friends and everyone else. Two sat across from him, one next to him.

"Hi, Gabe!" They greeted excitedly in unison.

"You're the boy from the Healing Springs! Hi! I'm Whittany!" The blonde next to him greeted.

"I'm Alejandra," the black haired darker skin toned girl across the table waved.

"I'm Taylee," the walnut brown haired girl next to Alejandra said, smiling at him with near perfect teeth.

"It's so nice to meet you young ladies," he said.

"Ooh. Time to let these girls breathe. It's a little warm out," Taylee said, pulling her cups down underneath her bunched up breasts, allowing them to fall naturally to the sides and revealing her flamingo pink areolas.

"Me too," Alejandra agreed, exposing her darker colored stuck out nipples from her traditional sundress

"Hmm, yes it is that time." Bea casually remarked, wiping her mouth with a napkin and relaxing her shoulder straps as her plump breasts rested along with them. Whittany followed quickly, her smaller breasts protruding out.

Gabe stared, lips partially open and holding the mystified expression involuntarily.

"You gonna dress down too?" Bea asked, nudging him, he looked up as if startled.

"Sorry," Gabe laughed nervously looking around him. His hand touched one of his shirt buttons, "dress down?"

Bea and Whittany belted out in precious laughter as Alejandra cackled and Taylee smiled brightly, giggling under her breath.

"I'm just joking with you," Bea said, quickly placing her flat hand on his forearm, still smiling. The other girls couldn't stop laughing because he thought they were fully serious.

Gabe puckered his lips and gave her a semi-grumpy look before the smallest hint of laughter took over and he curled his mouth into a sassy but gleeful smile.

"I mean, you wanna see them that bad? They're not impressive or anything." He joked.

The girls laughed, appreciating his humor.

"See?" Bea turned to face her friends across the table, her hands gestured towards him. "That's a smile! You haven't done that yet since we've met you."

Taylee and Alejandra's lower lips curled, their eyes looked dreamy as if sympathetic and enthralled to see his face. He now nervous smiled but better than anything else in the moment.

"You all are so kind," he mustered the strength to say.

Taylee looked up at Gabe as he pursed his lips and stared down, only focused on the plate in front of him. He ate the salad without turning his head.

"You're really into that salad, Gabe," Alejandra commented. Taylee's gaze fixed on him, studying his reaction as if in agreement.

He looked up at their lovely faces, allowing their beautiful breasts to display in his peripheral. He politely smiled.

"I get hungry when in recovery," he said politely with a smile, prompting a giggle from the girls.

Taylee's wavy chestnut hair flowed behind her back, some over her shoulder. Her sight never wavered. She studied him, knowing something was on his mind. He seemed quiet and reserved. Something was on about him.

Bea placed her hand on his thigh, "It's so special you could join us as a guest here tonight. We always have lovely dinners on occasion and we love that you could be a part of it."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world. Thank you for hosting me," he said, looking into her eyes with gratitude.

Taylee caught his eyes snapping back up from Bea's cleavage which stuck out nicely in her own sundress catching the rays of sunshine that bronzed her skin tone.

"Hmmmm..." she thought. An idea brewed in her head.

"Alejandra, could I try some of your wine?" She asked.

"Sure," She answered.

Alejandra took her chalice, guiding it next to her. Taylee took a sip, spilling a few drops onto her bosoms.

"Oh!" Alejandra exclaimed, both girls giggled together.

Taylee wiped herself with a napkin. She made sure she paid attention, because her prediction just confirmed itself. Gabe's chocolate brown eyes followed the translucent red drops all the way into her dress and watched for a brief moment before looking away.

"Ohhhh," she thought, "So that's it. He definitely has an intense attraction to..."

She pushed her shoulders inward, pretending to stretch on her seat, her bare breasts perked up into near perfect mounds, her blush pink nipples pointed straight at him.

Again, he noticed. Not for long, but she caught him. And she loved Gabe's reactions. Unlike her female counterparts, her wondrous bust caused his heart to race uncontrollably. He couldn't think straight and she knew it. She wanted to see how crazy she could drive him.

She shot very subtle, but telling expressions directly towards him, knowing exactly how to smile infectiously, how to pose cutely, how to tilt her body to provide the best angle.

Gabe shot quick takes at her, unsure if her mannerisms were intentional. He couldn't lie that his attraction toward her grew.

As the night went on, they were served roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. They enjoyed their meals laughing and talking as the volume at the table increased. At the end of the meal, they served a delicious chocolate and vanilla Gelato to top off the dinner. Wine was served generously as the girls enjoyed it together. Even Gabe drank a few glasses, chatting with the girls and unsuccessfully ensuring he didn't draw the most attention as they bombarded him with questions and answers all night. Everyone helped clean up before heading off into the night.

"Hey, Bea, I'm gonna head to the springs for a bit." He said, washing his plate.

"That's a fantastic idea, Gabe. Hop to it. And be careful on the rocks."

"I know I know!" He chuckled.

Bea's friends traveled out to the docks out on the lake. They brought a bigger jug of wine with them to celebrate the night. They sat, drank and bantered about, ugly laughing like lifelong friends.

"And he could not stop rubbing his hands together, wiping his mouth, looking around!" Alejandra explained, her words slurring from the wine. "He was eating his food, like this!"

She made an exaggerated impression of Gabe, eating food with his eyes quickly darting left and right as if extremely paranoid.

"Hahahaha!!" Taylee and Whittany guffawed, attempting to balance themselves.

"And Taylee, you just kept doing it! You did this!" Alejandra perked up her breasts, impersonating Taylee, "And he was trying to hide it! He was like, 'c-c-can you pass me the wine? Just make sure not to spill it, especially on your boobs.'"

The girls screamed in laughter, snorting and slapping the wooden planks beneath them. Taylee tried to remain the least obnoxious of the three.

"Hahaha, stop you're making me cry!" Whittany said, wiping her eyes.

"Hahaha, what do you plan to do tonight, Whittany?" She asked.

"I dunno, girl. Think I might just pass out here. It feels so nice outside." Whittany said, laying back onto the wood with her hands on her belly. The wine she drank made it feel like a bed.

"Same, honestly. Might walk by Bea's house without a shirt," Alejandra said, starting another laughing fit. She followed Whittany, laying next to her. "What about you Taylee? What're you going to do tonight?"

She sat up on the dock, looking out towards the lake, more determined than ever. Light gray steam rolled along the surface.

"I'm gonna get me a prince tonight," she whispered, her tongue pressing against her teeth in anticipation.

"A prince? Get outta here, you're insane," Alejandra said, playfully rolling onto her belly.

Taylee smirked, drinking from the jug.

"Wait, seriously?"

"Yes. Seriously."

"You're joking."

"No, I'm not."

"You're actually going to try?"

"I'm not going to try. I'm going to do it."

"You know Bea would get so mad at you if you did that."

"Huh. She'd get over it eventually."

"Taylee, seriously. You're really going to do it?" Alejandra rolled onto her side, questioning her.

"Mmhmm."

Alejandra's eyes widened at her boldness.

"Do you think he will?"

Taylee glanced at her for a second. She drank another sip, placed the jug down on the wood, then stood up walking towards the grass.

"By the goddesses. She's really going to do it." Alejandra said, still half in disbelief. "I can't believe her right now."

"Well do you think he will?" Whittany said, sitting up.

"Mmmmmm, I don't know. He was with the tribeswomen and escaped... so I don't know if something happened while they had him. He may be a little reluctant."

"I was thinking that too. Well, props to her for giving it a shot." She felt a hint of jealousy but it subsided thinking about how he may not be so easy.

"Ah well. Come down here."

Whittany laid back down. They turned to kiss each other, erupting in a passionate makeout session where clothes had been lost along the way. They wrapped their arms around each other as the sounds of crickets and water waving around the dock complimented their moans from adjoining bodies. A soft giggle escaped their lungs.

They ruffled through each other's hair, tying their silky wet tongues together. Alejandra's fingers traveled down to Whittany's skirt hem and reached under to rub her thighs. Her dress skirt bunched up as her fingers wandered between her legs.

"Mmmm," Whittany sighed. Alejandra exhaled into her face as she pleasured her bare pussy, sliding her fingers between the warm folds of skin.

Whittany placed her hand on Alejandra's forearm as she worked her magic, shivering as her fingers entered inside. She rubbed her warm walls, stroking the spongy part which drove her crazy, tightening her grip. Her thumb glided over her clit as they sung a tune of intense pleasure.

Whittany took the liberty of reaching under Alejandra's dress as well. Both women reacted to each other, like building a tall tower of sensations atop each other.

Alejandra took her time, made sure the tower grew as tall as possible before it all slowly crumbled down under its weight as a climactic rush in all the right ways, vocalizing as their voices echoed off the water.

***

Gabe walked along the streams that softened the marshy grass next to it. The moonlight shined on the water providing a reflective silver luster on the surface and the dark porous rocks glistened a pearly white. Faint smoke tinged clouds lazily passed in front of the bright lunar light in the sky. The ambience of rushing water filled the air and he smelled the fresh mist.

He stripped his clothing, allowing the moon to enhance his bare muscular features, threw them to a nearby tree and searched for a pool large enough for him to sit in. He settled for one providing enough space to stretch his feet. He climbed into the cool refreshing springs and took a deep exhale as the waterline rose to his neck. His butt displaced the soft sand beneath him and he laid back.

His hands caressed his smooth body, running over his bruised but lean shoulders and clavicle. His skin flourished under the healing springs, purer than any bath he knew. His neck relaxed onto the ledge and his eyes began to close as he relished in the moment. He breathed in, held it for a second, then exhaled. The same sequence repeated over and over, calming his stressed body.

"Hi, Gabe."

Gabe shot up in the pool, covering himself and looking towards the voice that startled him.

"Jesus, Taylee. You scared me." He said, looking slightly offended but relieved it wasn't a tribeswoman. He felt stupid for reacting that way to a calmer and more soothing voice.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry!" She laughed, bending over nervously, "I didn't mean to frighten you."

"No, no it's fine. Just, thought you were someone else."

"Of course you would be cautious after all you've been through." She said walking along the rocks. She wore a skimpy bikini made from smooth silky fabric. All of her curves displayed generously under the night sky. Her gifted symmetrical breasts naturally bumped with each step. She had a natural stomach attributing her voluptuous size and shapely body type. Her thighs, plentiful and thick as the palm trees, alluded to her powerful durable ass, curved so proportionately that it seemed statuesque.

"Though you need not to worry, they are banished from these lands and face dire consequences if caught. They may only be seen or spoken to on the Path of Cordiality. Anywhere else is illegal."

She stripped her bikini off, throwing it near his pile of clothes and revealing her pastel nipples. She bent over to bring her panties down to her ankles then kicked them aside. The lively night sky casted a pale light onto her naked body with a subtle blue tint. She climbed into the neighboring pool and swam to the edge closest to him. He pouted slightly, still covering his lower region, the other arm dragged across his chest seeking his shoulder. His uncovered front delts and biceps shaded nicely under the sky. Surely they couldn't be just for show given that he outran two tribeswomen with a sprained ankle.

"Are you modest, Gabe?" She laid her cheek onto her arms resting on the ledge. "Our culture is naturally more open and honest with each other. Are men from Oceania typically modest?"

Gabe chuckled, showing his endearing smile.

"Haha. No, not really. I mean, some of them are," he answered, "men are expected to reserve their emotions and certain ones are known to be more conceited. Or full of themselves. It's just in their nature that they've always got something to prove."

"Why are you not so ostentatious like them?"

"Ostentatious?" He asked.

"Like non boastful, arrogant, or conceited like you say. Those seem like insecure traits." She leaned in slightly, her coral blue eyes captivated by his kind and open demeanor. They reflected the glimmer from the tossing water, seemingly luminescent under the lunar light.

"I just... I don't find that to be an attractive personality trait and it's just not who I want to be. And adding onto being reserved, I'd prefer to show myself to someone I trust. Someone I can be open with and feel comfortable around. I reserve myself until they're ready to meet who I am." He turned, his dark eyes directly faced hers.

"The others wonder why you hide yourself so much. They don't understand your guarded cultural norms but there is no shame in putting them aside. I know they would love your personality. You should show it more often."

She reached out to touch his shoulder. His eye contact stayed with her.

"You don't need to reserve yourself around me." She calmly said. "I would love to know your true self. Opening yourself up is one of the most admirable and attractive things someone can do. I want to know the real you, Gabe."

Gabe looked into her humble eyes, seeking his acceptance.

"May I join you?" She asked.

He gave a coy smiled, thought about it, then looked back at her.

"I would like that." He said.

The woman beamed then climbed onto the ledge, the water pouring off her voluptuous body and dripping onto the surface. Her beautiful breasts wobbled with each step. She carefully stepped over with her thick legs and settled next to him, overflowing the pool as she nearly slipped prompting a light giggle. He smiled endearingly, guiding her by the hand as her smooth skin slid against his. She made herself comfortable next to him.