Matriarchichal Women of Tenua

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ran across the dimly lit corridors. The turns seemed endless and the halls repeated the same pattern but eventually they came to an archway with light pouring through.

"There!" Jackson said. The two ran towards it and stopped.

"A guard." He said. "She's turned around but there's no other way out. Pretty sure it's just one of them. I got this."

Jackson stealthily snuck up to the bored unaware guard and placed her in a rear chokehold. The woman lifted him onto her back and swung him, grunting and proving she had the superior strength. Her armor clacked against the hard walls.

Gabe seized her legs, tripping her to the ground as Jackson's arms sunk in. The woman seemed to giggle before going out, her grip on his arm loosened then went limp. Jackson released and they stepped out into the blinding light.

They snuck through a bright area with much cover provided by barrels, tarps, and old wagons. A road for transporting prisoners and equipment stretched across under the enclosed archway. They could see guards looking out atop the parapets.

"Wait for the next one," Jackson instructed. The sound of wheels grinding against gravel and hooves trotting came closer.

"Just what we needed," Jackson said. Get ready to dive in.

A horse carried a wagon with the rider on the outside, however she looked oddly normal. She wore an apron and a hat protecting her face from the sun. She did not dress in tribal attire at all, in fact she dressed surprisingly modern. They passed through and the boys waited until it got closer.

"Now," Jackson whispered. They quickly dove into the back, luckily finding crates with room to pile in. The wagon tossed and turned along the road for minutes until it suddenly came to a halt.

"Stay still," Jackson advised.

"Hold up, hold up," an outside voice sounded. "Where are you taking this?"

"Out back towards the Path. I have dropped the packages off."

"So how is it possible that your wagon seems heavier than when you unloaded it?"

(Fuck...)

Footsteps traversed around the sides then stopped.

"Something's off here. Hang on, let me check." Said the outside voice.

A few long pauses passed, then the voice returned.

"Ah, your wheel is missing a bolt."

"Let me replace it for you quick. You have a toolkit in the back?"

"Yes I do, it should be in one of those crates."

"Alright let me take a look."

"Thank you!"

The steps walked towards the rear. Quickly, Jackson searched inside the crate and miraculously found a metal handle, small enough to pick up with one hand. He quickly placed it outside then hid back in.

"Should be in here."

The woman reached directly for Gabe's box. Her fingers reached directly towards his eyes.

"What're you doing?" The other voice asked.

"What's it look like I'm doing?" The woman asked in a complaining tone. Her hand stopped inches away from Gabe's face. He held his breath.

"The toolbox is right here, gal." The other voice said.

"Ah! Good eye. Let's do this switcheroo right quick. Should take no time."

The hand retracted.

Minutes later, the woman fastened the last bolt.

"You're all set there, gal," the voice said, dusting their palms off.

"Thank you girls so much, seriously it means a lot." The pleasant driver's voice thanked.

"Huh. Anytime. If you need anything else, feel free to come back." The other voice said, seemingly charmed by her tenderness.

"Oooooh!" Two other voices egged her on.

"OoooOOOoooh! Shut up," the voice snapped in a joking manner, the others cackled with her. The driver laughed joyously as well with a hint of nervousness and they traded goodbyes.

Once the wagon exited the castle gates, Jackson and Gabe both began to hyperventilate, nearly hearing each other under the rumble of the wagon.

***

Oliver traveled along the road, sweating under the tropical heat. Birds chirped and dragonflies buzzed nearby. He was sweating and tiring. Then he heard the sound of horse hooves and a caravan approaching. He turned to see a single woman driving the two horses. The wagon contained boxes of tools and general supplies.

"Whoa! Easy!" She stopped as the horses neighed and slowly trotted to a halt.

Oliver looked up at her, his long curly black hair drenched in sweat. His white button-up shirt was clearly see-through.

"Hello there," she greeted him. She had a pleasant smile and long curly locks of hair fell to her shoulders. She had a lovely dark olive oil skin tone along with dark brown eyes. She wore a white shirt with a beige cotton apron.

"Hi!" He greeted back, relieved to see someone of pleasant nature. "Could you tell me where I am? I seem to be a bit lost if you could please help me."

"Oh hun, you don't even need to ask, look at you! Sweating profusely like a peach, it's another 10 miles until the next settlement, surely you weren't planning on walking the entire way! Go ahead and hop on, I'll take you."

"Thank you so much," he said, his hands together as if praying, "You're far too kind."

He climbed aboard and she handed him a flask of water. He drank from it, invigorated by the quenching liquid as it dripped onto his chest. Her eyebrows raised at the sight.

"Are you trying to take a shower with that?" She jested.

"Oh, I apologize, I'm all dried up." He said. "My name's Oliver, by the way."

"Hello, Oliver, I'm Maria," she responded. "So why are you traveling along the Path alone?"

"Unfortunately, it wasn't my first choice." He said, placing the flask aside. "My friends and I survived a boat crash and ended up on the beach, then we were separated. Do you know where we are?"

"Why, the Island of Tenua. Where else?"

(Island of Tenua?)

"Where is this? The Pacific Ocean?"

"The Pacific Ocean?" She asked, confused.

"We arrived here from the Oceania islands."

"Oceania Islands? Hm, never knew such a place existed. The Island is all we know and the ocean that surrounds it is the Maiden Sea. It expands for many miles, no one is entirely sure how far."

He looked forward, attempting to process everything he'd experienced. She paused, slowly studying his soaked well-kept body popping through his shirt.

"Are there... more like you in this Oceania place?"

"More like me?"

"You don't look like any of the other people here." She gently reached to pinch his forearm. Her hand touched where she looked, tracing up to his stubble beard. He blinked at her in response.

"Sorry," she giggled, "I've seen some women of a similar build but never with this hair like you. You seem different."

He understood immediately. They have officially landed on an uncharted island where none of the women had ever seen a man. A completely different culture that thrived on feminine traits and mannerisms alone.

"The two men I arrived with are kind of like me."

"What happened to them?"

"When we ran aground, I awoke and took off to scout the area and look for provisions. By the time I returned to the crash site, they were gone. Taken by the women dressed in hunter's clothes."

Maria's eyes shot open, unsettled. "The tribeswomen?" She asked.

"Yes, that is what they called themselves."

"They took them? I've never met any of them personally, however I've heard stories. It's bad luck if you get caught on their land. No one has a say there but them."

"So I've heard." He said in dismay. "I have to go back and find them."

"I'm a courier between them and the Metro City. I've never seen anything like that when I was there but the stronghold is heavily guarded. You would need to sneak in somehow to find them. But for now, you should seek food and shelter in the city. They will treat you well there."

"I hope so," he said, "again, thank you for picking me up. I thought I was going to collapse out here."

"Well you would do the same for me wouldn't you?" She smiled politely at him. He appreciated that.

"Of course I would." He smiled back.

She beamed, looking ahead guiding the horses along the road. They enjoyed each other's conversations about the differences in their culture as they rode along the tropical landscape. A couple other caravans passed them by. The drivers greeted them with a wave. They attracted a couple stares on the way.

***

Gabe and Jackson sat in the crates for an hour now. Suddenly, beneath the rumbling of the caravan, several horses galloped closer.

"Stop, halt the wagon immediately." A voice commanded.

"Shit, it's Captain Margaret," Gabe recognized her voice instantly.

"What seems to be the issue?" The driver asked.

"We found a guard unconscious by the dungeon entrance 30 minutes ago. We may have had a prison break, two VIPs escaped from their cells. We're stopping everyone who came by within the last hour."

"Prisoners? I haven't seen anyone since I left your fortress."

"Yeah that's the problem, they're slippery and we never even noticed them. We're just going to check the wagon and you'll be on your way."

"Excuse me, I don't think it's right for you to be going through my things."

"Yeah, sorry about that. But it's a necessary check. You wouldn't want two dangerous prisoners hiding out in the back would you? Besides, if you've got nothing to hide, you shouldn't be worried."

"I guess since there's nothing back there. Go ahead if you must." The driver sounded annoyed.

Footsteps traveled around the back then climbed up onto the step.

"Ready?" Jackson said, "One, two..."

Both boys dashed out of the crates, startling the Captain and the other huntresses. Gabe shot through her legs, taking her down with the advantage of surprise. He exploded back up to his feet and ran towards her unoccupied horse. Jackson had already climbed up and mounted it.

"Cmon get up! Hyah!" Jackson shouted, snapping the reins as the horse took off and the wind blew in their face.

"After them." The Captain ordered, dusting herself off and hopping on the huntress's horse. She was determined they would not get away this time, especially not without being taught a lesson.

The horse trailed off towards a nearby treeline, some side paths were visible.

"We'll lose them in there," Jackson said.

The solo riding huntress started to gain ground. She readied a lasso and it whipped with stunning precision as Gabe was nearly caught by his neck. Had he not ducked, he would've been dragged off.

"Just a little further," Jackson said.

"Can't he go any faster?!" Gabe shouted.

"I've already tried kicking her leg. This is as fast as she goes! By the way, can you tuck yourself in? That feels disgusting!"

"Shit, sorry." Gabe looked down, fixing it.

The horse hooves slammed onto the soft ground as they weaved between the trees. The huntresses bent over to increase their aerodynamics. The boys darted over a hill decline then started to gain distance and limited visibility from them. They were losing them.

Suddenly a large fallen tree appeared in front. The horse attempted to clear it, stumbled a bit on the landing and Gabe was bounced off, tumbling into a pile of ferns.

"Gabe!" Jackson shouted. He stopped the horse and ran to him. The horse traveled a few yards before coming to a halt. Gabe held his elbow and ankle, both badly bruised from the fall.

"You were stupid to come back for me," Gabe remarked, unable to hide his relief that his friend came back for him.

"Hey, it's what I'm here for. Come on, get up."

Jackson attempted to help his friend but his ankle kept slipping as he grunted.

"Come on, it's now or never, they're gaining on us."

Too much time had elapsed. The faint stampede of horses came closer.

"Listen, you need to hide here for a minute. I'll take the horse and ride away from you. If you go further, you can outrun them."

"No!" Gabe refused, standing up only to collapse again. Jackson had already begun running back to the horse, looking back at him.

"Good luck, kid. Find Oliver for me."

"I will come back for you. I swear I will." Gabe said with a desperate and saddened expression.

Jackson mounted the horse and quickly rode off. Gabe quickly crawled behind a fallen log as the stampede approached and trampled close to him.

Jackson looked behind him, the horses gained on him in a split formation to cut off his exits. He dashed forward as fast as he could until the solo rider weaved closer. Like a skilled horsewoman, she stalled his horse, harassing him with the lasso until the Captain caught up and rode ahead. She did the same, throwing the rope to her, then they both suddenly braked. The line caught Jackson on the chest, pulling him off the horse as he slammed onto the ground. The riders circled around and quickly dismounted, sprinting towards him. Before he could get to his feet, they were upon him.

"Get him, hold him down," The Captain commanded.

Jackson's legs were under little control and he was losing energy fast. The tribeswomen's arms wrapped around his legs and their torsos held his hips down. He tried his hardest not to turn onto his back but they spun him, one holding his legs under their armpits while the other splayed his arms back. He twisted and turned to no avail.

"Hold him, spread his legs." the woman said again as she pulled his thighs apart.

"NRGH!" He shouted, kicking toward the huntress. She stumbled maybe a step or two, then increased her strength as she took both of his legs. She tore at his loincloth. The strap snapped, he grabbed the fur but she pushed his hand away. He started to grunt and flinch in frustration as the surrounding vegetation roughly brushed away, revealing soft dirt.

"No! Get off me!" He screamed, fighting for control of his limbs.

"That was a nice chase you boys put up." The Captain said, raveling up the lasso and regaining her breath, "and that double-leg your boy pulled back there! Whoo! Gotta admire it."

Another horse appeared with the two tribeswomen, Sheena and Sabre riding on the back

"Find the other one and bring him here." She said. "The Greenlands are close by so you'll have to dismount that horse before you reach the lava rock. And don't be seen there."

They acknowledged and rode off, luckily not directly towards his last known position.

Though the Captain seemed casual, there's no doubt she was pissed.

"Hold him down." She ordered.

She knelt down, licked her lips then placed them onto his flaccid meat, sucking circulation through it. He squinted his eyes and his calves cramped, the women were too strong.

She moaned, thirsting over his cock as she started to straighten it in her mouth. The women watched erotically, knowing their turn would come next.

"Stop! Please stop! Fffuck... no!" His voice hollered through the woods.

"Uhmmmm, shhh cover his mouth."

The woman put him in a Nelson hold and muffled his cries for help. She sucked deeply and licked his slit, growing more turned on and primal as he hardened.

"Mmmm it keeps growing. Wonder if it can fit in me."

"It'll fit, you'll make it fit."

She continued to push blood into his shaft with her fingers. Once he hardened enough to her liking, she climbed on top, biting at his pecs and abs. She mounted him, pushing his head against her entrance. He could only wriggle a bit.

"Ooohhh relax, you're almost in," she attempted to calm him down. He stopped kicking but was breathing heavily, whimpering in protest.

"Mmmph! Mmmmph! Mmmm!" He moaned through the muffling hand, helpless as she descended upon him, feeling his cock fill the inside of her tight entrance.

"Oooohhh awwwhh it feels fucking good."

She clapped her ass down onto his thighs as the other women looked on, licking their lips.

"Unnnh! Ye-heah boy! Take that pussy, oooh!" One of them shouted.

The other girls whooped and hollered, encouraging her to ride harder.

"Oh he's good," the woman holding his legs said, watching that shaft thrust deep into her stretching pussy, unable to make it fully inside. "You're really about that cock, aren't ya?"

"Mmm!!! Unnhh!! Fuck I'm gonna cum on him. Oohhh yes yes yes," she grunted, her ass wobbling as his cock contracted inside.

"Ooooh this bad boy isn't done yet," the second woman let go of his knees, strutting over him like a defeated foe.

"You've got two more girls here." She grabbed his flexible dick as it fell out of the Captain's dripping pussy.

She wrapped her tongue around the tip, twirling her fingers around his balls as it slowly flexed in her mouth.

"Put him up against the tree," the huntress ordered. They hoisted him up onto the smooth bark. Jackson mustered the strength to cry out again, quickly silenced by a hand on his throat.

"Tara, easy on the throat, we need him alive." The Captain remarked.

As the woman continued greedily to get her fix, the hand on his Adam's apple slowly eased enough to allow him to regain his breath. Hands delicately caressed his neck.

"Shhhh, calm yourself," Tara whispered in his ear, her fingers continuing their motions.

He submitted only to not exhaust himself as they matched his roughness. The smell of sweat filled the air. The girls scanned his toned body. As their hands touched his sensitive regions, they saw his eyes roll back into his head before closing them.

"By the goddesses. Did you see that?"

"What?"

"Look at him."

They stared in awe. Something about the boy submitting to their dominant treatment with a hand on his neck caused a switch to flip in their minds.

"Wow, it's almost as if he likes it." One said, squeezing and pinching his ribs.

"Do you like that, boy?" The Captain said propping him against the sturdy bark, her fingers rubbing along his neck, sending a relaxing stimulus down to his chest now unrestricted from breathing. "You like how that feels?"

Beneath his induced orgasm, Jackson noticed them ease up on the roughness.

"Mmmm he's getting bigger."

"Keep doing it, I want my turn at him."

The Captain resisted the urge to tell them how mind blowing it felt. She couldn't let them know she had already done it before.

After more moments of pleasure, the red haired huntress stood up, cupping his balls in her hand. She turned, pulling her cloth aside to reveal her brawny ass, rubbing him between her cheeks.

"Let's see if he likes this."

"He's calmed down a bit."

Jackson's eyelashes fluttered as his cock pushed against her symmetrical muscular ass. Perfectly conditioned from hill running and carrying heavy objects far distances.

"Ooohh, hold him right there," she ordered with a husky voice, bending down while Tara guided his warm thick shaft toward her entrance.

"Mmmnnnh! Huh-hold on, it's been quite a bit."

"Take your time. You don't masturbate with dildos like I do."

"No, I've never even used more than two fingers. Unnnh!" She grunted, feeling stretched like something was splitting, providing a slight sharp pain.

"Take him in easy," Tara said, hand still caressing his throat. The back of his head rubbed against the bark.

"Ughh! Mmmmph!" She squealed as the tip pushed her folds of skin apart, causing her to widen her stance. Her eyes squinted shut and her teeth clenched.

"Come on, hurry up, Gail," Tara badgered. "Just do it. Be a woman."

She pushed onto him, allowing him to slowly enter her tight walls. Instantly she came on his cock.

"Unnh!! Mmmm!"

"Yeah girl, take that dick. Make him want you." Tara encouraged, her hand still bracing the boy by the neck. Gail continued to back into Jackson, her thighs trembled as he stretched her from the inside.

"Ooooh," Gail sucked air through her teeth. "Give it to me boy. Show me how real men fuck in Oceania."

The tribeswomen couldn't take their eyes off of Gail as she pushed back into the muscular boy as he thrusted forward ever so slightly. Tara greedily licked her lips awaiting her chance.

"Unnh! Unnh! Unnh! Unnh!" She moaned with every thrust. Jackson allowed his hips to push forward.