Matriarchy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FemFreak
FemFreak
591 Followers

Tina's eyes were watering. "Now she is getting emotional. It's the hormones at work, don't worry." Alyssa held her boyfriends hand as she gagged on the cock, trying her hardest to be a good fucktoy. The mascara on her face ran down. "She is loving every moment of this. This will make the two of you far closer than before. She will be more emotionally honest, and willing to share vulnerabilities like never before. The drugs are very effective, especially with multiple doses at the same time." Tina gargled and clenched Alyssa's hand tight. She was whining and bucking. "Oh, again? Lets see if there is anything left,"

Shuddering, shakeing, and moaning, Tina spat out the cock in her mouth and cried out, "Please! Please no more! I'm going, I'm going to-" her eyes rolled back, her mouth opened wide and she screamed out, her voice cracking "Oh my god! Oh my god!" Tina looked like she was melting. Fake cum and drool oozed down her maw. She was quivering and quaking as her cock pumped out more and more cum. Her lungs heaved and her chest shivered as her voice cracked high.

"And there it is again. Defiance." The doctor grimaced. "It always comes out around this stage. This is what we fear." Tina was in a state of painful ecstasy. "Here you see the true enemy we fight. Even now Tina wishes to control her own body, to control your body, to control everything. You can never fuck all the toxicity out of them. That's why treatment needs to be swift and consistent." The doctor continued. Tina was humming and whining, "Who owns your cock?"

"Alyssa!" Tina cried out. "And my butt! And everything else!" The doctor gripped and ass cheek with a grin.

"And what do you own?"

"Nothing!" She seethed.

"Who is in control?"

"You are!" Tina's squeaked, "Oh! Oh! Boys are bad and mean, fuck it out of me please. I don't want to be that. I'll be a good girl."

"Better." The doctor was again, impressed. "I still advise having her eat all her own cum from now on. It just placebo, but it doesn't hurt. You can put it into the tools and fuck it into her too if you'd like, or just have her drink it after. Also, keep the cage idea in mind too."

"I'm learning so much today!" Alyssa smiled, her boyfriend still quivering and the doctor still pumping him full of chemicals. "Thank you so much!" Tina's mind was rushing with sex and drugs and hormones and emotions. She was incoherent. Her moans began to escalate again as she reached another precipice. "How frequently should I treat Tina?"

"Twice a day, two doses each time, at least for the first week. Then you can lower it to once a day, then one dose a day. But don't be afraid to keep the doses up, or increase the treatments. Some women keep their boys like this all day, every day. We have machines to help with that." Tina sounded like a steam engine about to burst. She wailed out as the doctor increased her pace for one final drive into the horny bitch. "Here's your reward for being so good!" The doctor grunted as she fucked out the last drops of cum from the subject. "There, about fifteen minutes." The doctor was a bit worked up from the exercise. She unhooked the cock from herself as Tina heaved and cried. Her hips still bucked every few moments. Her eyes were dull. Her body was wet with sweat and eventually she rested there like a boned fish, still leaking into the bucket below her.

"If you don't milk her dry she will be distracted, antsy, and leaking cum all day. So remember to fuck her good each time." The doctor advised as she began putting her medical instruments away. She noticed Alyssa was pressing herself against Tina's fuck-broken body, embracing her lover.

"It's okay sweetie." She whispered to Tina. "You did so good today! I'm so proud of you!"

"Tina will be fine. She just needs to rest. It can be exhausting the first couple of times, but she will get used to it. Also, don't forget, before you go to bed today, she needs at least three more doses. Two scheduled doses and one because she made such a mess." The doctor took a clean cloth and wiped Tina's shaking and sensitive crotch and ass dry. Then she used another cloth to wipe Tina's panted face clear. Tina was still very feminine even without the makeup or the impending hormones. "Any other questions?" She asked as she helped Alyssa stand Tina up on her wobbly legs and pulled the panties back up.

"If I have any, I will come back!" Alyssa held her boyfriends hand tight. "Say thank you Tina!"

"Thank you!" She said quickly, her mind was still adjusting. Tina stumbled out with Alyssa, flushed and very embarrassed.

"What a great couple." The doctor sighed with envy. She loved her job, but what she'd do to be young and in love again. "Well, time for the next one..."

FemFreak
FemFreak
591 Followers
12