All Comments on 'Matron Of Honor Does Wedding Party'

by Nakedcraving

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 2 years ago

Too repetitive to be a good story.

.

Yeah, there are guys who would enjoy this kind of thing, but you didn’t write this well enough for the reader to understand or appreciate it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Reading as his imagination too over and wondering just what his naughty wife had been up to was great. Anyone who has a naughty wife like this understands and can relate. I hope she shared some good stories when they got home.

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

To Nakedcraving: Are you a cuckold? Do you let your wife/partner have sex with others, then listen as she describes it? Do you sit there and watch? Is that how you are able to write such drivel? Most of your stories are of the cuckold variety. So that must be the case. I feel sorry for you. Get some professional help fast!!

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

Yes, as I said before, this author and his story prove to us that idiots are not extinct. And he proves it with such tenacity that one might think he knows them all, the idiots I mean!

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Wedding Whore.

26thNCuck Disapproved

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Someday the mentally ill closeted dwellers will finally catch on that you're trolling them, and as of right now they arent smart enough to realize just how bad you make them look.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why don’t you attempt to write one decent story, instead of turning out several lots of drivel.

Haven’t you heard of quality not quantity?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

did you eat henry's cum out of her pussy you stupid cuck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing there, really.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Once again iameasel is off in his own little world. I suppose lack of Pusey will do that to a guy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trash

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Would like to know what he is smoking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNakedcraving@Nakedcraving
Taught School for 45 years. Wrote books on nudism and body acceptance. Have biked the coast of California. Live naked as often as possible. Write as hobby. I am a baseball poet. I get a hit about a third of the time, then I am doing well. If I hit it out of the park eve...