Matt and Lauren Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why was I doing this? I rolled my eyes cursing my stupidity. I had a perfectly reasonable excuse for being there. Why hide as if I was doing something wrong? But it was too late now. I held my breath.

The swish of fabric and nylon stockings and the waft of perfume that followed made it unmistakeably my mother who had entered the room. She was muttering to herself but I couldn't hear what she was saying. I heard her go into the toilet. Thank the lord it was separate to the rest of the bathroom or I would have been well and truly busted.

After she came out she went further inside the room. I got out of the bath hoping I could somehow get out of the hotel room without mum seeing or hearing me. I had no idea what she was doing but as I stood behind the door wondering how long she was going to stay it was then I heard the insistent knocking on the outer door. The swish of fabric and nylon stockings grew louder and the waft of perfume came back as she reached and then opened the door. I'd already got back into the bath and was again hidden behind the shower curtain.

"Oh for god's sake ... what do you want now?" I heard mum exclaim.

"Well that's not very friendly Maggie ... hello again would have been nice."

My mouth dropped open. My god, it was Uncle Len. What the hell was he doing here?

"Just go away Len," I heard mum say.

"Now now, you know you don't mean that lass," he replied.

I sensed that there was a bit of pushing and shoving as the door banged back against the wall a couple of times before it was shut forcefully.

"Oh for christ's sake, get off me you dirty old man," Mum said and then I heard the sound of a slap.

"Now now pet, you know you don't mean it," he chuckled in reply.

They seemed to be moving further into the room so I again crept out from my hiding place and slowly peered around the door frame. Yep, it was Uncle Len and he was backing my mum up towards the bed.

She for her part was trying to fend him off but I could tell she wasn't coping very well. I also got the impression she wasn't trying very hard either. And I could also tell she'd had a lot to drink by the way she was swaying, which wasn't going to help matters.

Finally she stopped as the back of her legs pressed against the edge of the bed. Uncle Len stood in front of her, appraising her. I saw mum swallow hard.

"Well now Maggie," he finally spoke, "it's been a long time hasn't it?"

"Not long enough," Mum retorted with some malice.

He laughed, a rough, scratchy guffaw. "Now you know you don't mean it lass," he said. I watched as he slowly lifted up his hands. I couldn't believe what I was about to see. There was no doubt where those gnarled old fingers were heading. And so far mum was doing nothing to prevent it. I could see her breathing was getting heavier though.

She jolted as his hands closed around her breasts. And so did I. It was the most bizarre feeling I'd ever had. That strange sensation I'd had earlier rushed through my body again and my face was now so hot I thought I was about to combust.

"Get off me," Mum whimpered as Uncle Len got on with fondling her large breasts.

"Relax Maggie," he wheezed, "besides, I think you like it," he added with a sneer.

Mum didn't answer, so I guessed maybe he was right. I now took note of what mum was wearing. She'd got changed since the wedding ceremony, presumably for the evening do. Now, under a smart black blazer she had on a cleavage revealing yellow dress, the hem of which came halfway down her thigh, so she was showing a lot more leg than I'd seen in a long time. And judging by how shapely they looked her time spent at the gym was paying off there too. Nice tits, nice legs. She looked pretty good. A true MILF!

Oh my god. What was I doing? Drooling over my own mother? If I thought I was a fucked up pervert before, heaven only knows what I was now.

Mum began to make little grunting noises every now and again as she swayed slightly from the force of Uncle Len's groping. He'd stepped it up a notch or two and was obviously getting the desired reaction. Mum's eyes seemed to be closed now.

Leaving her breasts for a moment he slipped mum's blazer off and tossed it casually onto the bed. Mum offered no resistance, she just stood in front of him as he moved up and put his arms around her. He pulled her to him. I thought he was going to kiss her but at the last moment he cocked his head lower and nuzzled into her neck, kissing her just under her left ear. I heard her gasp as she moved her head to the side. Judging by that reaction it must have been one of her erogenous zones because she soon started to move and squirm as he sucked, licked and kissed her neck with great intensity.

"No ... no ... please get off me." Mum momentarily came to her senses and breaking free turned away from him but I could see she was flustered. And aroused. Oh shit.

"Maggie." Uncle Len's voice was firm and commanding and mum turned back instantly.

"Oh for god's sake," she exclaimed, shaking her head.

I looked across at Uncle Len. He had his cock out of his trousers and it was as big and as hard as I remembered the first time I'd clapped eyes on it when he'd fucked Lauren.

Uncle Len moved towards my mum. She seemed mesmerised by his ramrod straight cock that was glistening with pre cum as it proceeded him across the room.

"You remember lass, don't you. You remember how good you felt when you had this inside yer snatch." He clenched and released his buttocks a few times making the monstrosity flex and move.

I could see mum swallowing hard. "Why is it still so big," she mumbled, "a man your age ... how ... it's not right."

He reached her, took hold of her shoulders and turned her to face the full length mirror that hung on the wall by the dressing table. He then stood alongside her and gazed at her reflection. She'd folded her arms across her chest to try and avoid him but he tugged lightly on one arm and it came free surprisingly easily. Her eyes seemed fixated on his cock as she looked into the mirror.

"That's right Maggie," he spoke in a low tone, as he lowered her hand and placed it on his cock, "just like the old days, you remember what to do, don't you?"

Mum didn't answer but I watched as her dainty little hand slowly closed around his massive hard on. "Oh my god," she whispered as she made contact and then began to slowly stroke up and down the giant shaft.

Uncle Len's head went back as a broad grin cracked his ugly face. It was a look of triumph. It was then his words hit me. Just like the old days? As in plural? Had mum lied to me? Had her recent confession not been completely truthful?

"That's good Maggie, yeah just like that," Uncle Len croaked as mum carried on masturbating him, her eyes glued to the mirror as she watched herself.

Uncle Len turned his attention to mum's arse. His hand moved across her shapely backside, caressing and fondling her flesh with increasing intent. Reaching lower he snagged the hem of her dress in his fingers and began to ease it up her legs.

My heart was pounding in my chest as I watched totally mesmerised as inch by painful inch her dress was lifted up her stocking clad thighs until her arse was proudly displayed in all it's naked glory. I now saw she was wearing suspenders as well.

I swallowed hard. Mum had a great bum. From where I was stood there was no sign of cellulite or flabbiness. Uncle Len seemed suitably impressed as well.

"My goodness Maggie, you've still got a great arse." He gave it a smack. Mum's only reaction was to flinch. She was still busily jerking him off.

He slid a finger into the deep crevice between her two cheeks. Mum opened her stance a little bit. I could just make out a flimsy bit of panty fabric disappearing into her crease. I looked at the mirror. My god, was she wearing a thong?

"Very nice Maggie," Uncle Len wheezed, as he manoeuvred his fingers deeper, "I hope you've shaved?"

Mum mumbled some response. Judging by the smile on Uncle Len's face I guess the answer was yes.

"Let's get you out of this," he added as his hand went to the zip on the back of her dress.

Even from where I was standing I clearly heard the sound of her zip being lowered and I watched in awe as in one fluid movement he skilfully slipped the dress off her shoulders causing her to temporarily release her hold on his giant shaft. He managed to guide it down, struggling slightly as he took it over her hips and arse before letting it fall and pool at her feet. Mission accomplished he quickly guided her hand back to his cock where she resumed her ministrations.

I almost let out a gasp. Now I could really see how much her time at the gym had paid off. Mum stood there, a vision of loveliness clad only in a bra and thong, together with sheer looking stockings, a suspender belt and of course her high heel stiletto shoes.

"Well, well, well, don't you look good," Uncle Len rasped as he too took in the sight of my mum dressed only in her lingerie. "Did you do all this just for me?" he chuckled.

"No," Mum croaked out, "it was for Cliff. He'll be here soon. You really should leave," she added with difficulty.

"I don't think so Maggie. Last I saw of your husband he was passed out downstairs. I don't think he'll be coming any time soon. Unlike you," he added with a laugh.

With trembling fingers I switched on the video camera. I don't know what possessed me to do it other than it seemed like a good idea.

From my position in the bathroom doorway I had a great view of mum and Uncle Len. Mum looked fantastic. From the back her arse cheeks looked firm and juicy. They certainly curved in all the right places. Her legs too were shapely, a look that was further enhanced by her high heel shoes.

The front view was courtesy of the mirror. And that was the only reason I knew what type of panties she was wearing. Again, she looked fantastic for an older woman. Her breasts were big and she was showing a substantial cleavage because of her bra. Her tummy was reasonably flat and there was no sign of any surplus flesh even on her hips. She was most definitely a MILF.

Uncle Len resumed his manipulations of mum's large attributes although he did now remove her bra. Once free, her breasts sagged a little bit but not as much as one might have thought they would for a woman her age. Certainly Uncle Len seemed to appreciate them.

"Very nice Maggie," he rasped as his hands closed around her breasts again. I could tell by the way he was manipulating and moving his hands he was pinching her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. Mum started to groan.

When he finally moved his hands away I learned some new facts about my mother. Her large breasts are truly superb. She has quite large, pink areolae and her nipples when she is aroused get very big and erect.

Processing these new facts I watched as Uncle Len's hands moved lower and with mum offering no resistance he tugged her thong down her legs, confirming what I already suspected. She was clean shaven down below.

I zoomed in. Mum was naked except for her stockings and suspenders and of course her high heels. To my shame my cock throbbed painfully as I relished the view.

Uncle Len must have had the same feeling as he guided mum over to climb up on top of the bed. "That's right Maggie, on your hands and knees and lift up your arse," he said. My mouth was wide open with the shock of it all as Mum, showing not a hint of resistance dutifully complied, spreading her legs wide without any prompting, suggesting that she had done this on more than one occasion.

"Very good Maggie," Uncle Len wheezed as he stood behind her. He placed his hands on her ankles and slowly and deliberately slid them along her calves and up her thighs until he reached the top of her stockings. "Very nice Maggie, you've kept yourself in good shape."

He then grabbed hold of the back of her thighs and pushing them wider apart, ducked down and buried his face in between mum's arse cheeks. He then proceeded to give her a right good tongue lashing.

"Oh god!" she shrieked as he began to shake his head from side to side as he forced his tongue into her pussy. It reminded me of a dog worrying a rag doll as he continued to work on her forcibly. Mum for her part was moaning and groaning, her legs shaking and she'd slumped lower seemingly unable to support herself any longer. I realised she'd cum already. And so it seemed did Uncle Len as he struggled off the bed.

"My, my, that didn't take long Maggie, now did it?" he chuckled.

Mum didn't reply and judging by the expression on her face she was incapable of words right now anyway.

"Just slide back here," Uncle Len said as he leaned forward and grabbing hold of her ankles, pulled her to the edge of the bed. Once he was satisfied with her new position he came up behind her and offering his gigantic cock up to her pussy, began to stroke it up and down her sopping wet gash.

Mum groaned some more as she shifted her stance and opened her legs wider. Her shoulders slumped as she bent lower, which caused her large breasts to dangle invitingly. They were so big and just hung there ready to be groped.

If Uncle Len saw them, he ignored them. He was concentrating on the bigger prize. I saw him clench his butt cheeks as he prepared to enter mum. He pushed forward eliciting a loud guttural groan from her. And then she started to wail.

"Ohmygod ... ohhhhhh ... please ... noooo ... noooo ... stop ... stop ... pleeaassee ... noooo ... ohhhhhh ... ohhhfuuuccckkk ... eeessshhh ... ohh god ... please ... noooo ..."

"Relax Maggie and stop wailing," Uncle Len said impatiently, "I've only just got the head inside you for fucks sake!"

"I know ... I know," Mum gabbled breathlessly, "but it's been a long time since I've had anything in there let alone anything as big as you. In fact I've never had anyone as big as you."

I groaned inwardly. More parental secrets I didn't want to know. But then an illicit thought entered my perverse mind. If mum wasn't getting any from dad maybe I could step in and fill the void? I shook my head, trying to clear it of my disgraceful incestuous thoughts.

Uncle Len chuckled as he returned to the task in hand. I could see him pushing hard and mum was struggling mightily to accommodate his girth.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuuucckk ..." she moaned again as Uncle Len flexed his hips forward.

"Come on Maggie," Uncle Len exhorted as he pushed hard again.

Mum was babbling incoherently now as I watched his monster cock sliding between her ass cheeks and disappearing bit by painful bit into her pussy.

"There we go lass," he said smugly as he finally stopped, "I knew you could take it all."

Mum looked back over her shoulder at him. Even from where I was hiding I could see the tears in her eyes. I wasn't sure if it was because of the pain of the large cock that was stuffed inside her or the guilt of cheating on my dad.

Uncle Len began to move, eliciting loud gasps from mum. He pulled her arse cheeks apart, presumably so that he could see what he was doing. It was great for me as I zoomed in even closer. I was shooting my own porn video. It just happened to be starring my mother.

He was moving quicker now and mum seemed to have got over the initial shock and pain of his entry and seemed to be really getting into it.

"Oh fuck ... oh yes ... oh fuck ... oh yes ..." she babbled away, her whole body shaking as Uncle Len picked up momentum.

"Ohhh ... so good ... so good," she said as she began to thrust back to meet Uncle Len's thrusts.

Uncle Len just grinned evilly. "You can have this every day lass if you want," he said, grunting loudly between each word as he hammered his huge cock into my mother's spasming body.

"No .. no ... this is the last time Len. No more. We're done," she said with finality. "Besides ... you're too big for me. It hurts. I need someone smaller."

Her final words hit me like a bombshell. My mum wanted sex and my cock was definitely smaller than Uncle Len's. Maybe then I could fulfil that role? In my fantasy world she'd just given me the green light. Wow!

* * * * *

I finally made my escape. Mum was in the final throws of her last and biggest orgasm and Uncle Len had collapsed onto his knees and was wheezing badly. I'm not surprised he was out of breath the way he'd just been pounding into my mother's pussy.

Between them I doubt they even heard the hotel door close behind me. I hotfooted it back to Lauren as fast as my legs would carry me although I was somewhat hampered by the biggest hard-on I think I've ever had.

I crashed through the door into our room.

"Where the hell have you been? You've been gone ages," my beloved said with a cheeky smile, "in fact you were gone so long I couldn't wait. Your Uncle Len came by to see how we were and you know how he is ... he's very persuasive ... so he did get to fuck me before you on our wedding night. So how do you feel about that ... huh?"

I gave her a smug smile. "Well firstly, I know you wouldn't do that to me Lauren. You love me too much to cheat me out of my conjugal rights on our first night as a married couple."

"Really," she said with a bigger smile, "are you that certain?"

"Oh yes."

"Well you might just be wrong. Do you want to see my pussy? It's flooded with his spunk. He came loads."

I began to laugh. "I definitely want to see your pussy but I know it's not full of Uncle Len's spunk, so if you have got some in there, it's someone else's."

"How can you be so sure?" Lauren countered, smiling broadly still thinking she had the upper hand.

"Because my darling Lauren, at this very moment in time, as we speak, Uncle Len's spunk is dripping out of my mother's pussy."

"WHAT?" Lauren's eyes shot open nearly as wide as her mouth. "WHAT ... are you SERIOUS ... are you SURE ... how do you know?"

"Because I've just watched them. And I've got it on video," I proudly proclaimed.

"NOOOO ..." Lauren gasped. She scrambled off the bed and moved quickly to my side. I'd already pressed the replay button. She leaned in closer.

"OH ... MY ... GOD ... Matt ... I don't believe it ... what was she thinking ... what ... how ... OH MY GOD." She began to giggle as we watched Uncle Len give my mother a right good fucking. I have to say the picture quality was outstanding apart from the occasional camera wobble. You try filming something erotic whilst trying to subdue an erection that's threatening to bust the zip on your trousers.

After we'd watched it Lauren had a hundred and one questions. I answered all of them honestly. And after I plugged the camera into the wall mounted TV set we watched it again. Well Lauren did. I'd gone to the bathroom to freshen myself up before taking my bride to bed.

Lauren was so engrossed in the movie that she never heard me return from the bathroom. She was shaking her head from side to side as she watched the action unfold. I have to admit it was even better seeing it on the bigger screen. Her eyes quickly flicked to me as I approached.

"OH MY GOD MATT ... your Mum ... she's such a slut!"

"Wishing it was you?" I said with a grin as I sat down on the bed alongside her.

"GOD NO," she replied firmly, her eyes glued to the TV. We watched in silence for a few minutes. Fuck but it was turning me on again.

"Your mum really is in good shape now, isn't she," Lauren suddenly said, breaking the spell. "I take it she's still going to the gym?"

"As far as I know," I answered.

"I never realised before just how big her boobs are. God, they must be bigger than Sandra's don't you think? And they're a great shape ... certainly more than a handful."

She paused, chewing on her bottom lip in contemplation before she spoke again. "And her bum and legs. They're fantastic too. So shapely and they look so smooth. God I hope mine are that good when I get to her age."