Matt and Lauren Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I admit I was slightly taken aback by her comments. I'd half expected Lauren to get all misty eyed and perhaps even a little bit jealous to see Uncle Len fucking someone else. But she didn't seem concerned in the slightest. In fact she actually seemed more into how my mother looked than ...

... hang on ... just waaait a minute ... was my wife perving over her mother-in-law? Time to see if I could garner a reaction. I figured I could approach this two ways. Diplomatically or crude. I opted for crude.

"My god Lauren, it sounds like you fancy my mum. You want to fuck her, don't you? My god despite what you say, you ARE a lesbian. Sandra's turned you."

Lauren shot me a look of complete disdain. I was expecting disgust.

"Sandra has not turned me as you so crudely put it but I admit I might be a little bit more bi than I thought," she said honestly. "And yes, looking at your naked mother being fucked in just her stockings and suspenders and high heels does turn me on. It's not just men who can get aroused by lingerie and stilettos you know," she added with a wry smile.

My god, what a revelation. I'd thought I knew Lauren pretty well. Apparently not.

"So what about Uncle Len? No more feelings about him?"

"Oh no ... you can stick a fork in that ... it's done. The only man I'm interested in is you."

And as she uttered those words she dragged me down onto the bed and our lips locked together in a frenzied kiss. We were soon into heavy petting and it wasn't long before I found my new bride was extremely juiced up down below. And it wasn't from spunk. It was one hundred per cent all her.

Needless to say we had a lot of sex that night after all the guests departed. Lauren was rampant, her energy boundless. When we flagged she put on the video of Uncle Len fucking my mum to get us revved back up again.

By the morning I thought my cock had dropped off. Lauren too admitted her pussy was sore but she was sure she'd be alright in a matter of hours. Luckily for me we were due to fly out on our honeymoon that afternoon, so we had some time to recover.

* * * * *

Our two week honeymoon was great. The hotel overlooked a beach of pristine white sand, edged by palm trees and lapped by a cobalt blue sea. It was idyllic. The service and food was first rate. We drank beer on the beach and sipped cocktails by the pool. We sunbathed during the day and partied at night. Lauren got hit on by men of all ages as well as a couple of women. Thankfully I just got hit on by women. But we weren't interested in playing. We only had eyes for each other. And we went at it like rabbits.

Once back home we settled into married bliss. We had sex regularly enough although we never hit the hedonistic heights of our honeymoon.

Lauren, with my blessing, still had sex with Sandra Armitage most Friday nights after work, sometimes stopping the night although I'd personally been cut off. Sandra had met a man around her own age with whom she thought she could perhaps build a life. I was happy for her. Our final get together had been a night to remember. I fucked her in every hole, for as long as I could using a multitude of different positions before my cock couldn't take anymore.

Lauren and I didn't talk much more about my mum and the video of her and Uncle Len but I would occasionally watch it on my own on a Friday night when Lauren was otherwise engaged. I still couldn't get over how sexy mum looked.

Life, as they say, was good. And then Lauren went to Albufeira on a week long hen party.

* * * * *

I couldn't object, after all I'd been on a stag party in Albufeira just a few months previously. She had a flight in the very early hours of Saturday morning so I took her and some of the girls to the airport late Friday night. It was really late when I got home but luckily for me I had a rare Saturday off from work so a lie in was definitely on the cards.

I was in a deep sleep when the phone rang. I glanced at my watch and groaned. It was barely eight o'clock. I was a bit groggy when I answered it. And I wasn't awfully polite either.

"What the fuck do you want," I mumbled grumpily.

"Matt, is that you? It's your mother."

"Oh hi mum." I grimaced. Hopefully she hadn't heard me swear.

"Did I wake you? You should be up by now anyway. It's a glorious sunny day already and you're missing it."

"Yeah sure mum. I had a late night," I answered by way of explanation. "Can you ring me back in about fifteen minutes."

"Okay."

She hung up and I dragged my sorry arse out of bed and into the shower. Fifteen minutes later and the phone rang. I answered it and sat down with a mug of coffee. After the opening pleasantries mum got down to the reason for her call.

"I've got a big favour to ask you Matt," she said, "your dad got us tickets for a dinner dance at the Carlton Hotel. It's for charity. Well it's for two actually. Cancer Research and Macmillan Nurses. They've even managed to get a couple of big name acts to appear. Curtis Stigers is one so it should be a really good night."

"Ohh right, good old Curtis," I replied flippantly when she paused for breath. I had no idea who he was. "So what's the big favour?"

"Well it's the worst luck possible. Your dad has been called into work. Some emergency that's taking him out of town for a couple of days. Apparently they can't fix it without him." She paused again.

I had that sinking feeling. "And ..." I said.

"Well I was ... erm ... wondering ... if you wouldn't mind going with me? Please ... I really want to go but obviously I can't on my own ..."

Mum paused, waiting for my response. I could hear her breathing down the phone. It sounded weird, like she was gasping for air.

"Oh I don't know mum," I whinged, "do I have to? Can't you find someone else to take you?"

"No, I've tried everyone I could think of. You're my last hope. Please Matt. If you do this for me I'll owe you big time ... and I'll pay for all your drinks ... well your dad will ... pleeease ..."

I sighed heavily. But it wasn't as if I had anything else planned for a Saturday night on my own. "Okay mum, if I must. So what time and how are we getting there?"

"Oh goody," she squealed in delight, "it's seven for seven thirty so I'll pick you up just before seven. That'll give us time to mingle and have a couple of drinks before the meal. Oh thank you Matt ... I'm so excited, I can hardly wait."

"Okay mum, see you later," I said resignedly. Brilliant. Just what I needed. A Saturday night escorting my mother to a dinner dance.

I spent the rest of the morning cleaning and tidying up around the house; which hopefully would earn me some valuable brownie points from Lauren when she returned; and then went to watch my local football team in the afternoon, foregoing my usual visit to the pub afterwards.

I was ready when the taxi arrived just before seven to pick me up. I jumped straight into the front seat alongside the driver so I didn't pay too much attention to what mum was wearing until she climbed out of the taxi when we arrived at the hotel.

As she clambered out of the rear seat her dress rode high up her thighs, exposing her stocking tops. She straightened up and it was all I could do not to gasp out loud. She looked sensational. There was no way she looked anywhere near her age of forty eight. Thirty eight maybe, or even a bit younger?

For starters, she'd had her hair cut and styled differently. It flowed down past her shoulders, in a mass of deep chestnut brown tresses, with a lustre and vitality I'd never seen before. Her makeup was fantastic. Her eyes smouldered and her lips were bright red, the colour matching her fingernails. She smiled happily and her face just lit up.

My eyes dropped lower. I recognised her outfit immediately. It was almost the one she'd worn the day Uncle Len fucked her. Her yellow dress was the same but this time I got a better look at it. It was as tight and as short as I remembered and as it ended around mid thigh in length it made her stocking clad legs look fantastic. It was also low cut at the front, revealing a substantial amount of cleavage. Her large breasts were showcased to perfection. Just the jacket was different. This one was shorter than the blazer she'd worn that day. Lauren has one similar, I think they're called Bolero jackets.

She walked towards me, a little bit self consciously, tugging at the hem of her dress trying to pull it lower whilst smoothing the fabric down over her curvaceous thighs. "Do I look okay?" she asked hesitantly, "I wasn't sure if I should wear this dress. Maybe it's a bit TOO revealing for a woman my age."

"Nonsense Mum, you look fantastic. You're perfect. All the other women are going to be SO jealous." I gave her a big grin as I copped another glance at her short dress and of course her legs.

"Thanks son," she giggled nervously. She took my arm and we walked into the hotel lobby. "Perhaps though we should dispense with mum and son tonight don't you? From now on we'll call each other Matt and Maggie. Okay?"

"Fine by me Mu ... Maggie," I answered. "Let's go get ourselves a drink."

We adjourned to the bar where mum ... sorry ... Maggie ordered a large glass of white wine. I stuck to lager. Just a half. It was a brand I didn't care for.

By the time I'd drunk my half Maggie had downed her glass of wine. I went back to the bar for a refill. Returning to her side I could sense she was relaxing into her surroundings. She didn't seem as self conscious anymore, which was good.

We circulated around chatting to other people from time to time but mainly just between ourselves. It was strange really how different our conversation was. Mum was so easy to talk to and I learned more about her in that first hour than I had in the last, god knows how many years. She was an interesting person with some pretty liberal views so I made sure we didn't get into anything too political.

When we went to find our table I let mum walk ahead of me so I could ogle her legs. The back view of her calves was great, their shapeliness pleasingly accentuated by her high heels. I also liked the way her arse cheeks moved about under her tight fitting dress with each step she took. I could feel my cock was starting to firm up a bit. Down boy!

The meal was pretty good and the table wine flowed freely. One of the blokes on our table decided to treat everyone to some better wine after complaining that the table wine that was included with the meal tasted like piss. His crude words not mine. I thought it was extremely generous of him. He ordered some Chablis, which everyone agreed that whilst expensive was a lot nicer. It was wasted on me. I'm no wine expert, they all taste the same. But then again I'm a beer and lager drinker and I CAN tell the difference there. I've been known to walk out of a pub because of the poor choice of beers available, which has driven Lauren nuts at times.

Anyway, once the meal was over a band came on. They were the first act. Apparently Curtis Stigers was the head-liner. I still had no idea who he was and nobody I spoke to knew who he was either. I could tell mum wanted to dance by the way she was jiggling about in her chair to the music. Either that or she needed the loo because she'd been drinking fairly steadily all night. By the way, this was ballroom type dancing, not disco.

Time to show off. My time with Mrs Armitage hadn't always just been about sex. I'd had to take her out as well. And she loved to dance. She said it was an absolute necessity in life that a man should be able to dance. So she took it upon herself to teach me.

"Do you want to dance mu ... erm ... Maggie," I said as I stood up from my chair and offered her my hand.

Mum looked up into my face in amazement. I looked down into her stunning cleavage. Shit ... I could feel my cock hardening all over again. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

She beamed with happiness, her eyes wide in wonderment at this startling revelation. "Matt ... I had no idea ... that would be lovely."

She came into my arms as we arrived onto the dance floor. With her heels on she was a nice height for my rapidly expanding cock to nestle snugly up into her mound. I moved myself away from her but it was too late. As I glanced to see her reaction I saw the quizzical look on her face and then the knowing smirk as the realisation of what had happened dawned.

"You'll have to move a bit closer Matt," she said coyly as she pulled me closer, "if you stand that far away from me people will think I've got B.O. or something."

I smiled weakly as she pushed her hips forward until my cock was firmly embedded neatly in between her thighs. I could feel it growing and then horror of horrors, I could sense it was throbbing. Oh my god!

"That's better," she said as we began to move across the floor. My cock continued to expand as she crushed her bosom into my chest. Did she even know what she was doing to me? I was feeling extremely hot and bothered now.

"When did you learn to dance?" my mother finally asked after the fourth dance had ended. We were still on the dance floor, stood side by side holding hands waiting for the next one to start.

"Oh, a while ago," I replied hastily. The music started again but I wasn't feeling it. "Do you fancy sitting this one out mum?" I said, "I could do with a drink anyway."

"Okay sweetheart," she replied. She kept hold of my hand as I led her off the dance floor and as I deposited her back at the table she gave it a squeeze. "I love you Matt," she said as I held her chair out for her. As I turned away she leaned forward and planted a big sloppy kiss on my cheek. All I could focus on though was the sensation I felt when her large breast nudged heavily against my arm. My cock, which had eventually settled down and gone to sleep whilst we'd been dancing jerked itself wide awake.

I quickly wandered off to the bar. By chatting to the staff I'd found out that they had some craft beers available in one of their other bars and they had very kindly offered to serve me with those. It was all on the QT. They didn't want to be fetching and carrying for all and sundry.

So there I was, waiting at the bar, minding my own business but listening in to a couple of blokes talking. I couldn't help it, they were right next to me and they were loud. The alcohol had definitely loosened their tongues and it was clear they were critiquing the many women on display here tonight. I soon found out their names. Des was the main protagonist. I'm pretty sure he thought of himself as an alpha male the way he talked down to his mate Nick. But some of their comments were quite funny and I'd actually nearly laughed out loud when they discussed one woman in particular. I'd noticed how oddly dressed she was too.

"So what about that one, the one that's just about to sit down?" Nick said. My interest piqued, I sort of half turned to see what he was looking at. As I scanned the room I noticed my mum arriving back at her seat, presumably following a quick trip to the toilet.

"You mean the one in the yellow dress? Yeah she's not bad looking at all," Des replied, confirming my immediate suspicion that it was my mother to whom they referring.

"Oh my god, did you see that ... when she bent down ... fuck me ... what a lovely arse ... what I wouldn't give to be behind her right now giving her one."

"Yeah, not bad, not bad at all," Nick agreed. "How old do you reckon she is?"

"Got to be mid to late thirties I would suspect ... ohhh fuck me ... she's just turned around ... Oh my god ... LOOK AT THE TITS ON THAT ... I could definitely shag that all night long given half the chance."

"She'd never go for a tosser like you," Nick said, grinning broadly as he taunted his friend.

"You wanna bet. She's definitely a MILF and they're always gagging for it because their husbands don't do it for them," Des cockily replied. "I could easy have her. You can tell she's on the prowl for some cock. Look at her dress, showing off her tits like that. And look at her legs, look at the size of them heels. Man I tell you, she's gagging for it, positively gagging for it!"

"So what's stopping you then Des, or are you all mouth?" Nick replied with a bigger grin on his face, taunting him even more.

Des, the braggart turned to face his buddy and began to jab his finger into his chest. "Nothing's stopping me ... I tell you what ... I'm now going to show you how to pick up a hot MILF... so watch and learn my friend."

He moved away from the bar. "Don't wait up," he shot back to Nick, who was struggling mightily not to laugh out loud.

I turned around and watched Des stagger off towards my mum. I should have been offended, listening to him demean her in such a way, using derogatory language about what he would like to do to her but perversely I wasn't. Sad to say, it kinda turned me on.

My drinks arrived, which distracted me for a moment but after I'd paid for them and turned back I could see mum pointing in my general direction. It was clear she was telling Des, the foul mouthed wannabe lothario, that she was with someone but he seemed unwilling to let go of her arm. A look of alarm shot across her face until she spotted me. She rose from her chair and shrugging Des aside strode determinedly towards me.

I watched as she approached, mesmerised by the swell of her large breasts as they bounced about above the top of her tight dress. Her eyes were fixed firmly on me. And then she was on me, her lips parted, breathing heavily.

"Darling, there you are," she said as she pushed me back up against the bar and wrapped her arms around my neck. She looked deep into my eyes and then she kissed me. It was firm and boy was it passionate! It was most definitely not a kiss a mother should share with her son. The sensation I felt as she crushed her large breasts into my chest had a devastating effect on my cock. I was hard instantly and she must have felt it.

She broke the kiss leaving me panting for breath. She smiled as she turned to look at the blow-hard Des who had now rejoined his mate Nick, who had now given up on trying not to laugh.

"I don't believe you know my husband? Matt honey, this ARSEHOLE here," she waved a hand in Des' general direction, "wants to take me to his hotel room to ... now how did you so crudely put it? Oh yes ... to SHAG me." I could see her fluttering her eyelashes at him.

"Could you kindly inform him that the only person I'll be SHAGGING tonight is you." She smiled sweetly back at Des who had turned bright red with embarrassment. And his buddy Nick wasn't helping matters as he was now almost down on his knees from laughing so hard at his friend's humiliation.

Mum kissed me again, seemingly for good measure and pushed one of her legs firmly against mine. Feeling the weight of her thigh pressed against my leg was oddly erotic and sent a tingling sensation coursing through my body. I instinctively wrapped an arm around her waist before dropping a hand onto her arse cheek. I gave it a squeeze. She didn't seem to mind as she clung to me quite closely. I though was now really conscious of my throbbing erection.

She finally took her lips away from mine, much to my regret. I'd just discovered that my mum was a great kisser. Her lips were full and soft and that last kiss had been extremely sexy.

Leaving Des to lick his wounds as his friend Nick continued to mock him I dragged mum away from the bar and into another room. I sat us down in a quiet dark corner to talk. As soon as we sat down she started to babble.

"Ohh Matt ... I'm so sorry ... I couldn't think of anything else to do ... I was so scared ... you don't mind ... do you ... what must you think of me ... oh god ... I'm so ashamed ... I didn't mean ... anything ... by ... it ..." She choked up, stumbling over her last few words and then stifling a sob, rooted about in her clutch bag for a tissue. She lowered her head as she dabbed at her eyes but then glanced up into mine.