Matt and Lauren Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She jolted and I thought for a split second I'd let her cum. But no, seconds later she was groaning with frustration yet again. I squeezed her nipples really hard and that was enough.

"Ohhh ... god ... Matt ... you bastard ... fuck me ... I'm begging you ... stick your cock in my pussy and fuck your mummy ... please ... now ..."

"Okay mum, jeez, calm down, no need to go on about it," I said with a malicious grin on my face. I bent her lower and lined up my cock with her pussy, rubbing it in her copious juices just to make sure. I needn't have bothered. As I pushed the head of my cock against her outer lips she sucked me in.

I admit I groaned as much as mum did. It was a delicious sensation, feeling her pussy walls surround and envelop my cock. I began to move quicker. I wanted to fuck mum so badly and it seemed she wanted me in exactly the same way.

"Oh god Matt ... so good ... so good ... ooohhh ... uummpphh ... oh yeah ..." She thrust back to match my forward thrusts, keeping pace stroke for stroke. Her head alternated between dropping down as she moaned in anguish to turning around to stare at me. That was the one I liked the most. The mouth formed into a perfect circle, the deep frown furrowing the forehead, that look of pain, yet knowing that she absolutely wants you to continue.

My hands were everywhere. Her boobs, her hips, her nipples, her curvy thighs, her arse cheeks as I repeatedly rammed my rock hard cock into her pussy. I have no idea how many times mum came before I finally had to let go.

As I grunted to my climax, mum clung onto the kitchen table for dear life. It was the same one Lauren had clung to when Uncle Len had fucked her in our old home. And now I was getting good use out of it too.

After we had cleaned ourselves up we sat on the sofa and watched television. Mum eventually came and snuggled up against me. She almost seemed to be purring when I put my arm around her and pulled her closer.

It was funny really. We didn't feel the need to discuss our incestuous relationship anymore. It was as if we had accepted it and didn't need to talk it through. The unshakeable bond between a mother and her son, that was so unlike any other bond between a parent and child was enough to satisfy our morals, whether they be right or wrong.

Later we went to bed and this time there was no hard rutting. This time we made sweet, tender love. It was a pivotal moment.

* * * * *

When mum went home that night, we'd made love once but had then enjoyed sex several more times. The next day mum rang me at work to tell me dad was leaving that night to work away until Saturday. I was at her house by six o'clock. The following day I rang work feigning illness and stayed at mum's for the rest of the week.

We fucked all day, every day. We'd decided that sweet, tender love making wasn't really us. It was too intimate at this moment in time. Mum wasn't ready for that. Probably never would be. Maybe I wasn't either. After all I had Lauren for that and despite my rampaging sexual lust for my mother I still loved Lauren with all my heart and that would never change.

So we just had sex. And it was good. We were good. Now all I had to do was tell Lauren all about it when she returned. And that return was imminent.

* * * * * * * * *

Matt and Lauren will return soon. Part 4 of their tale can be found in the Mature category.