Matt and Lauren Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shed my clothes, slid open the door and stepped inside. As I did mum jumped at the noise and turned to face me. Water was streaming down her face and body.

"Matt ... what the hell are you doing," she shrieked. I think she was more surprised than shocked.

"I need a shower, I'm all sweaty," I said with a big grin on my face.

"Well you could have waited until I was finished," she replied. But she didn't ask me to get out.

I looked at her wet, naked body. The water continued to cascade down over her shoulders, washing the soap suds away. I looked lower. Her nipples were erect and bright red, a perfect contrast to her milky white breasts. I wondered if she'd been twisting and pulling at those nipples as she showered, thinking of me and what we'd done this morning. Or what we did last night.

That thought got my cock going. I could feel it engorging as the blood rushed up the shaft to flood the veins. The head pushed itself out towards mum's wet slipperiness.

"Matt ... no." She put up her hands and tried to push me away.

I ignored her and pushed my knee between her thighs, prising them apart. My hand went down to cup her pussy and I slipped a finger inside. I could feel the slimy slickness of her essence despite her showering, which I guess confirmed my earlier thoughts. My fingers played with her swollen outer folds as my thumb found and then teased out her clit. Mum slumped back against the tiled wall as I lowered my head and fastened my mouth onto one of her erect nipples and gave it a hard suck, pulling at it with my lips, playing with it with my tongue.

"Oh my god, Matt no," she breathed out huskily as she opened her legs wider for me. She grabbed hold of my head and ran her fingers through my hair, holding me against her chest as if to prevent my escape. But buried in her bosom I wasn't going anywhere. I brought my other hand up to join in the fun and closed it around her free breast. I squeezed and fondled it, delighting in the way my hand skidded across her abundant wet flesh, brushing aside the water that continued to pour down on us both.

After a short time my mouth and hand changed places. My mouth was constantly busy as I licked and slavered over her puckered nipples teasing them bigger, making them harder and even more erect.

Mum by now was writhing against the tiled wall as she moaned and groaned her appreciation. And then her hand closed around my throbbing cock.

Oh my god, I was in heaven. She was openly showing me that she wanted me. And any doubts of what we were doing were being washed away down the plughole along with the soap suds.

She ran her hand along my shaft as I pulled back. We looked into each others eyes for the briefest of moments and then we kissed. It was as hard and as raunchy a kiss as we'd ever had as our lips mashed urgently against each others. She stroked me violently as I groped her breasts with equal force.

Down below I was still busy. Even through the noise of the cascading water I could hear the squelching sound that was now coming from mum's pussy. Her juices were flowing freely as I feverishly fingered her, getting her ready.

I could wait no longer. Flushed with desire for my mother I pulled away from her. She too sensed this was the moment as she stared deep into my eyes. I grabbed hold of my rock hard cock and moved forward bringing the head to her entrance. As the head made contact mum gave out a deep moan, arched her back and wrapped a leg around my thigh. I dipped at the knee and then snapped upright, meeting her resistance. I pushed harder, breaching her outer lips before driving my cock deep inside her pussy in one fluid movement. And as I slid in all the way mum groaned louder and gasped as she gripped hold of my shoulders.

"Oh Matt ... noooo," she wailed as I began to move back and forth, once more delighting in the experience of having my cock inside mum's tight pussy. It was a snug fit and it felt like it belonged there. We were a perfect match.

My hips began to move with increasing speed as I withdrew and then plunged forcefully all the way back inside again. Mum coiled her arms around my neck and drew me in for another deep intense kiss. Our mouths seemed fused as we mashed our lips together.

I didn't know what I was doing but I was concious of one thing. I was consumed with a crazy lust and desire for this woman. This woman who'd given birth to me twenty odd years ago. A woman who loved me unreservedly, whether I was good or bad. A woman whom I loved equally as much, perhaps more now than I had ever realised. Mother and son. Having sex with each other. It was socially taboo and so we were told, morally wrong.

But at this magical moment it was so right. We were giving a part of ourselves to each other. Confirming our deep love in that most primal of ways. And where was the harm? It wasn't as if we wanted to procreate together.

Whether my reasoning about all of this was fucked up or not, right now it didn't matter. All I wanted to do was fuck this incredibly hot MILF until my cock dropped off. And luckily so it seemed, all she wanted to do was let me.

I was now fucking mum for all I was worth. Our wet flesh was making lewd slapping noises as I banged her back up against the tiled wall. She was babbling incoherently as I gave her multiple orgasms. And then I couldn't hold back any longer. I felt my cock stiffen as it welcomed my cum into the shaft and then it exploded out the head to be sent streaming deep inside my mum's ravaged pussy.

Rope after rope of my sticky white fluid was discharged, pulsing out the end of my cock until it eventually subsided to a trickle and then finally ended. I slumped against mum, gasping for breath as she bit into my shoulder, hanging on as she rode out the shuddering mini aftershocks of her last orgasm. She'd come to a shattering climax at the same time I'd flooded her with my cream.

Exhausted, I managed to turn off the water and slid open the door. I got out first and grabbing a towel handed it to mum. I took another and we dried ourselves in silence.

Mum was the first to speak. "We need to talk."

I nearly burst out laughing. Yeah that's right. Mum actually uttered those four little words that every married man hates to hear. But they're not supposed to be spoken to the son who's just had incestuous sex with his mother. Are they?

"Seriously?" I guffawed.

"Yes, seriously," she replied, "of course we need to talk. It's not right what we've been doing. And you know it isn't," she added forcefully.

"Okay, you're right ... of course you're right," I replied, "but before we do, can we go get something to eat. It's gone twelve and I'm starving."

I paused as I got distracted. Mum was bent down, towelling her legs dry. Her breasts were dangling in front of me, swaying seductively from side to side as she moved. I shook my head hoping to clear away my dirty thoughts.

"How about a carvery?" I continued. "We could go to the pub near my house. It does a decent Sunday roast and I could murder a pint. How about it?"

Mum stood up straight and looked me in the eye. I looked at her breasts and felt my cock pulse. They were so big and perfect. And her nipples appeared to be huge.

"My treat?" I added as I reluctantly tore my gaze away from her boobs. I could afford to be generous. After all I was newly minted now that I had dad's fifty quid.

Her face lit up as she smiled. "That would be lovely Matt. Thank you. I'll just go get dressed." And with that she was out the bathroom in a flash.

I put my mucky, sweaty clothes back on. I would nip home on the way to the pub and get changed. I walked downstairs calling out to mum as I went.

"Don't get too dressed up mum. It's not a posh place."

"Okay."

Ten minutes later I went to the bottom of the stairs. "Mum, are you ready yet?"

"Almost," she replied, "just a couple more minutes."

I went and sat down. If she was anything like Lauren a couple more minutes meant anywhere from five to ten, sometimes even fifteen. As it happened, mum's couple of minutes was eight.

"Do I look okay," she asked as she came into the kitchen and presented herself to me. She was smiling broadly.I couldn't believe my eyes. She had to know she was smokin!

"Erm ... yeah mum, you look great," I stammered.

And she did. What drew my eye first was her hair and makeup. If it was at all possible she actually looked better than last night. No wonder she'd taken so long to get ready. She looked beautiful. My eyes dropped lower to take in what she was wearing.

"I couldn't make my mind up what to wear. But in the end I just thought sod it! I've got all these new clothes that I don't wear because your dad doesn't seem interested in taking me out anywhere. Do I pass?"

I nodded back dumbly. Dad was a fool. She was wearing clothes that would look good on Lauren, who was half her age. And with her new body shape mum was getting away with it!

The skirt was tight and moulded itself around her arse cheeks before flaring out to show off a good portion of her shapely thighs. Her fashionable top had loads of little buttons down the front but the top few were undone thus displaying a nice amount of her stunning cleavage to the world.

As she walked towards me I could see she was almost my height, which meant she had to be wearing at least a 4" stiletto heel sandal.

"I take it we'll be calling at your house so you can change?" she said as she drifted past me, leaving me wallowing in the aroma of her heady perfume. God but she smelled great.

We enjoyed a lovely meal at the pub. Maurice, the landlord couldn't believe mum was old enough to have a son my age. Or so he kept telling her every time he came back to our table. I think he was only interested in looking down the front of mum's top. Dirty old man. Not that I could blame him though. It was all I kept looking at too. Mum lapped up the attention and I could see a flighty, flirty side of her I 'd never knew existed.

It wasn't behaviour I'd witnessed before but I guess the prosecco she was knocking back helped loosen her inhibitions a bit.

We never did get our chat at the pub. There was no chance of that as it was far too busy to have a discreet talk about incest, so after we'd finished I suggested we go back to my place. It was like being out on a date and taking the girl in question back to my pad to see if I could get lucky. Over the years I done it a few times but this time the girl was a woman and the woman was my mum!

"Cup of tea mum?" I asked as we got into my house.

She turned around to face me. "Have you got any Prosecco?"

"Are you sure you want some more alcohol mum? Don't you think you've had enough already?"

"Do you know what Matt ... you sound just like your father. Don't drink too much Maggie. You know what you're like when you get tipsy Maggie. He's always telling me off."

I raised my hands in mock surrender. "Okay, okay mum. Prosecco it is then. I think we may have a bottle of that Italian rubbish somewhere."

I muttered that last bit as I went off to look. It's not something Lauren and me drink but I had a feeling that someone had brought a bottle round one night and left it.

"Here you go mum," I said as I offered her a glass. Yes I'd found it. Lidl's finest. All five pounds, ninety nine pence worth of it.

I sat down on the sofa next to her and watched her knock it back. She shook her glass in my face, which I took as a sign that she wanted a refill.

"So what do you want to talk about mum?" I eventually said. After refilling her glass I was having a hard job concentrating because I'd just seen that mum was wearing stockings and suspenders. As she'd crossed her legs her skirt had ridden up high exposing a vast amount of shapely thigh to my lustful stare.

She half turned to look at me. "Us," she retorted firmly, "we can't keep on doing what we're doing Matt. It's not right. Mother and son should not be making love to each other."

"Making love," I quipped back, with a grin on my face, "don't you mean fucking mum."

"There is no need for that kind of language Matt. I don't like to hear the 'eff' word. You've always known that."

"Okay mum. Having sex then. The one thing we are NOT doing is making love."

"No, we're not," mum replied. She seemed a little wistful when she said that, which confused me. I began to wonder just what the hell WAS happening between my parents. Judging by what mum was not saying I guessed sexual relations between them were non existent. Maybe mum wanted that kind of loving connection again.

I decided to be bold. Drink will do that.

"What's going on between you and dad then?"

"What do you mean?" she replied quickly.

"I get the impression that you and dad are having marital problems?"

"Nonsense, we're fine. We get on okay. Just like most couples do who've been married for years. We're no different to thousands of other people."

"Apart from between the sheets mum?" I said slowly.

I expected a backlash but all I saw was mum gulp as she stifled a sob.

"What's going on mum. You've lost weight, you've got a new wardrobe. You look fantastic. Are you trying to attract another man?"

She looked at me sideways when I said that. "No, not at all. These are things I've done for me. I'd let myself go and I just wanted to recapture some of how I felt when I was younger before it's too late. Before it's gone forever." She paused briefly before continuing.

"And yes, I confess, part of that IS wanting sex. But your dad can't be bothered." She paused again as if wrestling with how much she should reveal to me.

"The problem is that since I've lost weight and started dressing better a few men have started coming on to me. And I have to admit, I'm flattered by the attention. There's one man in particular at work who's started to make it very plain that he would like to take it further."

Mum half turned and took my hand in hers. She gripped it tightly. "And then last night. The whole night was wonderful. And I did feel like a younger woman on the arm of a handsome young man. I loved how I looked, the admiring glances I received as well as the lustful stares. And I guess with the attention, the drink, the dancing and the whole atmosphere, I got swept away with it all."

She paused again, swallowing hard. "But it doesn't explain why I did what I did with you. And yes, before you ask; I did enjoy the sex; but no matter what, it was still wrong."

Wow. What could I say. I certainly didn't know but mum was looking at me in such as way as to suggest she wanted some input. And then her mobile phone started ringing. I breathed an internal sigh of relief. Saved by the bell.

"Hello."

I could hear a voice talking but couldn't make out what was being said.

"Yes Clifford. I'm not at home." Mum's tone of voice was terse and she was still calling dad by his full name so she was still angry with him. I could hear dad talking but couldn't make out the words.

"I'm at Matt's."

She looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"Well unlike you, our son HAS got time to spend with me and what's more, he has just treated me to Sunday dinner. And it was lovely." Mum grimaced. And then she stood up and walked into the kitchen.

I sat there for a while pondering on mum's words. She was obviously upset. Then stupid me took over my brain. Maybe I could fill that void in her life? Maybe instead of fucking her, I should make love to her?

The carnal thoughts flooding through my head had a telling effect on my cock. It was hard in next to no time. I stood up and walking after mum joined her in the kitchen. She had her back to me when I approached her. I took it all in. The curve of her legs, the swell of her round arse, the tightness of her skirt, the height of her heels. My cock was erect instantly.

I stood behind her and put a hand onto her backside. She jumped slightly from the shock of contact but made no effort to shrug me off. I brought my other hand into play. It too began to explore my mum's posterior.

As I groped her arse cheeks with more force mum began to shove back at me with her bum. I took it as an encouraging sign although it could just as readily have been because she genuinely wanted me to stop. But that wasn't about to happen.

I unzipped my trousers and got my cock out. My hands closed around her hips as I softly pulled her back towards me. She didn't resist. I pushed my erection down between her arse cheeks and began to thrust to and fro. As I dry humped her, mum started to get distracted in her conversation. I could hear dad repeating some questions to her as she gradually lost interest in what they were discussing.

With her high heels on, mum was now at a perfect height for me. My hands left her glorious backside and together took hold of the bottom of her skirt and in one fluid movement pulled it up over her hips. It confirmed what I already suspected. Mum was wearing stockings and suspenders. And judging by the tiny scrap of fabric that was disappearing between her arse cheeks, she was also wearing a thong. My cock was rock hard now and had begun to throb.

As I pushed up against her arse, she shifted her stance and opened her legs for me. I pulled at her thong and slid it down her legs, mum lifting first one foot then the other to allow me to remove it completely. I felt a surge of blood flow into my cock. I'm sure it made my shaft expand another inch.

"No Clifford, I am not coming home until later tonight. I'm going to spend some quality time with my son for a change."

She paused to listen.

"No. You can get your own food. I've already eaten so all I'll want later is a light snack. And I'll probably have it here anyway."

As my hands got busy, Mum clamped her hand over her phone and let out a long drawn out sigh. I don't think she realised it had a mute button. I'd now liberated her breasts from her top and taken to groping and fondling them and pulling and tweaking at her nipples.

"Matt please no ... your father will hear ... noooo ... ohhh shit ..."

She shuddered as I shoved a finger into her pussy. She was very wet and it slid in rather easily. I added a second and began to give her clit some attention with my thumb. Mum's body juddered but she managed to bring the phone up again to speak.

"Clifford, I'm going. I'll see you when you get back. Bye."

As she uttered that last word she dropped the phone and laid her head back on my shoulder. Her back arched as I brought her to a small climax.

"Ohhhh ... Matt ... how do you do this so quickly ... make me cum ... I ... ohhh ..."

I continued to drive my fingers in and out of her pussy, while my other hand toyed with her large breasts and swollen nipples. Her whole body shook as I brought her close to another orgasm, stopping just short of letting her cum.

I let her subside for a moment. She was gasping for breath, her body still shaking with anticipation before I began again. In and out went my fingers, her pussy trying to suck them deeper inside as her breasts swung wildly from side to side as her hips began to gyrate.

She was building towards her release. Nearer and nearer, my hand was moving in and out her pussy like a piston on speed. So close, so close and then ...

"Matt ..." she hissed, as I brought her back from the brink, " please ... you've got to let me cum this time ... please ..."

"Okay mum ... but you're going to have to beg me for it ..."

"You bastard ..." she retorted. "Oooohhhh ... god ... Matt ... please ..."

"All you have to do mum, is beg."

"Okay Matt ... I'm begging you ... please ..."

"Come on mum, you can do better than that. Try saying something dirty."

"No ... Matt ... please ..."

I continued to play with her. I knew I was driving her wild with lust. I could sense the frustration building in her body.

"Say the magic words mum."