Matt and Lauren Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see they were still full of tears. I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to me. "Mum ... Maggie ... shush ... it's fine ... really."

She pulled back a little, her eyes fearfully searching mine, looking for the truth but expecting only to see my disgust. My heart was hammering away as I looked back into her smouldering brown eyes. Her full lips were parted slightly and she seemed to be breathing funny. I glanced down into her cleavage. Her magnificent breasts were heaving with every deep breath she took.

I felt my cock pulsate. Ohh fuuuck!

I lowered my head and brushed my lips softly against hers. She let out a soft little gasp as I broke away. I returned and this time she kissed me back. Our mouths began to move together, passion rising, lips parting wider to allow our tongues to engage. They entwined, duelling for supremacy as the kiss got deeper and harder. She was moaning into my mouth as she sought to devour me, trying to force her tongue further down my throat, desperate for something.

Her arm coiled around my neck as she pulled me even closer. I could feel the sensation of her breasts pushing against my chest. They were so firm yet so soft and pliable. My hand dropped onto her knee and I began to slide it slowly along her shapely thigh before I made it disappear under her dress.

She finally broke away but I left my hand where it was. "Oh Matt, what are we doing ..." I looked into her eyes. They were hooded but the lust was clear to see.

"Seizing the moment Maggie," I said with much more confidence than I felt. But my cock was throbbing so hard that it was definitely overruling my brain. Her perfume assaulted my senses. It was making my head spin. I was mad for her.

My hand slid higher, her legs parting as I reached the lace tops of her stockings. And then I was on bare flesh. It was red hot to the touch and I knew I was inches away from finding out what I already suspected.

My fingers brushed up against the lace fabric of her panties. She jolted as I felt her engorged lips pushing out against the fabric. And yes - she was sopping wet. As I fingered her slit she launched herself at my mouth again. If I'd thought our last kiss had been intense, it was nothing compared to this. Now as we kissed she began to make strange mewling noises.

I brought my free hand up and closed it around one of her breasts. I began to squeeze and fondle it, delighting in it's size and shape. Mum's response was to moan and groan and kiss me even harder. My cock was throbbing painfully now and we were both starting to make more noise than was perhaps wise. I reluctantly broke away from her.

"Just wait here for a second mum, I'll be back in a jiffy," I gasped as I struggled to my feet and staggered off. Thank goodness it wasn't far to reception because it felt like I now had three legs. I booked a room. It seemed like a good idea.

Mum had a forlorn look on her face as I got back to her. Shit. She was obviously regretting her actions. The guilt had already begun.

"Come on Maggie, come with me." I said firmly as I took command and dragged her to her feet. I just hoped I hadn't misread the submissive signs she'd shown when she was with Uncle Len. I led her through to the reception area.

"Where are we going?" she said as I pressed the button for the lift. I didn't answer. The doors slid open and I levered her inside. We rode the two levels up in silence and on reaching our floor I put my arm around her waist and hurried her along the corridor to the hotel room.

We entered and I closed the door behind us. She threw her bag and jacket onto the dressing table chair and turned to face me.

I stood there and drank in the sight before me. She looked magnificent. Her large breasts seemed to be trying to escape over the top of her dress as her chest heaved and moved as she gasped for breath.

I took in the hourglass shape of her body, revelling in the burgeoning bulge of her breasts, the sumptuous curve of her hips and the sensuous flow of her slender legs.

"Mum," I gasped hoarsely.

"No Matt. We need to discuss what we've just done," she said softly.

I could hear the angst in her voice but I ignored her. Her breathing was ragged as I approached her. Her eyes fearful and wide.

"Matt. No."

I stopped right in front of her. I took her hand in mine. She was trembling.

"Mum ... it's okay ... I love you."

"I love you too ... but we shouldn't ... we can't ..."

Her voice trailed off as I slowly leaned forward and our lips met. Just a soft touch. She whimpered in frustration. I took her in my arms and pressed my lips to hers more forcefully. She kissed me back. Our lips parted and our tongues once more engaged.

Our kissing intensified as I wrapped my arms around her, dropping my hands down to cup her arse cheeks and pull her into my raging erection. Her arms coiled around my neck, her legs parting as she shifted her stance. I took that as an open invitation. In a flash my right hand left her arse cheek and moved onto her leg. I slid it up her thigh, the smoothness of her stocking impressing itself on my memory for all time before I reached my goal. Her legs opened wider as I pressed my hand up into her mound.

She groaned into my mouth, our kisses muffling the sound as her hips began to move. My fingers got busy, sliding under her lace panties, forcing them to one side so that I could touch the bare flesh of her wet pussy. Her outer lips were slick and my fingers slid in without much resistance. Her inner lips however were not quite so forgiving.

As I forced my way inside my thumb scraped against her hard nub. She jolted and standing up on her tip toes, arched herself away from me and broke our kiss. She scrunched up her face as her hips rotated and she banged herself down onto my hand trying to force me deeper. She groaned loudly as she desperately clawed at my head before dragging my mouth back to hers. She kissed me hard, shoving her tongue back down my throat as her body shuddered.

Fuck - what a reaction!

I was desperately mad for her now. I tugged at the hem of her dress, taking it up her legs, revealing her shapely thighs to my hungry eyes. She struggled in my grasp as I forced it up past her wonderfully wide hips and left it bunched around her waist.

"Matt ... no," she groaned as I pushed her down onto the bed. As she fell backwards my hands were already pulling her panties down her legs.

"Oh Matt, what are we doing? Oh god ... no," she moaned loudly as I hurriedly climbed onto the bed after her, pushing her legs wider apart with my knees whilst at the same time unfastening my trousers and feverishly pulling down my zip.

I tugged my engorged cock free of my briefs and sank down between her thighs, my rock hard cock nudging against her pussy lips. And then I pushed forward and entered her. It felt so smooth as I slid in and I grunted in satisfaction.

"OHHHH ... GOD," she groaned loudly as her arms closed around my neck and she pulled me down to nestle into her shoulder. Her pussy closed tightly around my rock hard shaft. I could scarcely breathe but my hips rose and fell as I began to force my cock in and out of her pussy. I was frantic with lust.

I was moving faster now, my passion unbridled as I drilled my cock in and out of mum's spasming pussy with long deliberate strokes. I was giving her my full length, everything I had, all the way up to my balls.

Mum for her part moaned and groaned with obvious delight as she matched my thrusts with her own. She was holding me tight, her fingers clawing at my arms, my back, my arse, digging in deep as she clung onto me for dear life, beseeching me to fuck her harder and harder, her lust for my cock now clearly evident.

I managed to free myself from her vice like grip. I was desperate to get at her tits. I freed them from her bra as I pulled them over the top of her dress and watched them flop up and down her body as I carried on pumping in and out of her pussy with a renewed energy.

And then mum grabbed hold of her large, erect nipples and began to tug at them. She rolled them between her fingers and thumbs, using them to pull at her breasts, lifting them up away from her body, groaning and moaning with her latent desire.

The effect on me was spellbinding. It was so erotic and it spurred me on to greater endeavours. My hips were a blur as I banged my way to my climax. It wasn't going to be too long now. I was so hard it hurt.

Mum came as she arched her back and lifted herself off the bed. She cried out in her passion as over and over she shouted out her worship for god. He was hers apparently!

That did it for me. "Oh fuuuuucckk," I cried out as I felt my cock stiffen. And then I came, spewing out seemingly endless ropes of cum. I confess - it hurt. My cum seemed to be boiling hot as it shot out the end of my swollen, red cock to be deposited deep within my mum's pussy.

Mum closed her legs around my body and moved with me, her pussy contracting and releasing, milking me dry. She was stroking my arms and my back and was cooing into my ear, "that's it baby, let it go, cum for mummy."

My eyes rolled back and I nearly passed out as I rode my orgasm to the very end. Mum was holding me really tight, almost suffocating me, seemingly reluctant to let go.

We lay like that for some time. My cock eventually went limp and mum rolled off me and I heard her go into the bathroom. And that's the last I remember.

* * * * *

It was morning when I awoke and with it the realisation of where I was and then the apprehension of what had happened the night before. I slid my arm across the bed expecting it to collide with a warm body. But it didn't. The sheets were cold. I was alone. Mum had gone.

I tried hard to think about what had happened. Either I'd passed out or I'd just fallen into a deep sleep because the last thing I could recall was mum going into the bathroom.

I was fully naked so mum must have undressed me at some point before she left. But where or why had she gone? I staggered off into the bathroom and stood under the shower for a good fifteen minutes, letting the hot water soothe and refresh me.

I got a taxi home where I had some breakfast and got changed. I'd checked my phone. No messages or missed calls from Lauren or my mum. Grabbing my car keys I was out the house and on the way to my parent's house in a flash.

On the drive over I thought about how I was going to approach this. I'd had sex ... with my own mother! Shit, how do you come to terms with that? Was it the booze? Well maybe it was for mum because she was pretty hammered. But what was my excuse? I was reasonably sober.

Had she enjoyed it? Judging by her explosive orgasm I supposed she had but then vocal expression of sexual pleasure shouldn't be the only indicator for enjoyment let alone acceptance of the act. Morally, was she now bitterly regretting what we'd done? And more to the point, was I?

As I pulled up outside their house I was hopelessly conflicted. I had no idea what to think. My head was a shed!

I wandered nervously up the path and went around to the back door. It was open and I could smell bacon cooking on the hob. I stepped inside and there she was. Mum. Looking absolutely radiant. She seemed to be glowing with health and vitality, her hair shone as brightly as it had last night. And then she turned and saw me.

"Morning Matt," she said stiffly, immediately turning her attention back to the frying pan on the hob.

What the hell was that all about? The cold shoulder after last night's escapade?

She seemed reluctant to look in my direction. I on the other hand had no such problem. She was wearing a thin robe, tied loosely at the waist, which did little to hide the fact she was wearing a short, mid thigh length nightie underneath. My eyes were drawn instantly to her large breasts, which were moving about independently beneath her almost transparent clothing. I zoomed in on them. Unfettered by a bra they hung away from each other but it just served to make them look even bigger. Her areolae were clearly visible as were her nipples, which were very erect and poking out a long way through the fabric, seemingly growing bigger before my very eyes.

"Mum," I croaked in reply, "how are you?" I didn't know what else to say. But I knew my cock was rock hard. And I knew I wanted to fuck her again. This was terrible. And then my dad wandered into the kitchen.

"Morning Matt, what brings you here?"

"Dad!" I almost shouted in shock. "I ... erm ... just popped round to visit ... erm ... what are you doing ... here ... I thought you had an emergency?"

"Nah ... we got it sorted before midnight so I came home."

"Oh, that's good then." All of a sudden I felt awkward around my father. I didn't know what to say. I was actually wishing that he wasn't here.

"But surely you knew that last night?" my dad added with a slightly quizzical look on his face.

Mum chipped in. "Yes Matt, don't you remember I told you that dad had rung and told me he was on his way home." She began to laugh lightly, although it seemed a little forced, "were you that drunk you can't remember?"

"Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot. Haha. Yeah I was a little bit drunk I guess."

Dad turned away and I looked over at mum. She gave a small sigh of relief and a weak smile and turned to busy herself back at the hob.

"Is breakfast nearly ready Maggie?" Dad then said, "I've rung the guys and tee off time is set for half past ten. Will I get chance to eat before I go?"

"Yes Clifford, your breakfast will be ready in time." I could tell mum was pissed with dad. The only time she ever called him Clifford was when she was mad with him.

"Okay then, I'll go load up the car." He stomped off to the garage to retrieve his golf clubs.

I watched him until he was out the house and then turned to mum.

I swallowed hard. "Mum?"

"Yes," she replied quietly, not turning around. She was slowly moving the bacon around in the pan, which was causing her breasts to sway slightly from side to side as she did so.

"Mum."

I moved up behind her and slid my arms around her waist. Her body stiffened but she didn't push me away.

"Matt ... no ... your dad ... he'll be back any minute now ... please ... no." She was breathing heavily as I moved my hands up and cupped her large breasts and squeezed them together gently. My fingers flicked at her nipples making them engorge and swell even harder than they already were.

"Ohhh Matt," Mum gasped, "please nooo ..."

"It's okay mum, I love you."

I dropped a hand onto her leg lifting her robe and nightie out of the way. As if by magic she shifted her stance allowing my fingers entry between her legs. No panties. My heart started thumping painfully in my chest. She was naked beneath that nightie. Her legs parted a bit more as I slid my fingers under her bum and around to the front of her pussy. She was wet. I slowly stroked her outer labia making her moan. Her head came back to rest against my shoulder, her breathing now heavy, as I parted her pussy lips and slid a finger inside her sticky slickness.

"Ohhhh ... Matt ... noooo ... your father ... he'll be ... oooohhhh ... back soon ..." She convulsed slightly, jerking her body as I shoved a second finger inside to join the other. I moved them slowly in and out before increasing the speed. I could clearly hear the squelching sound now as her juices began to flow.

"Ooooohhhh ... Matt ... no ... please ... I'm begging you ... stop now ... before ... before ..."

I was now frigging mum relentlessly as I repeatedly rammed my fingers in and out of her sloppy wet gash. The squelching noise was getting worse. She for her part was twitching wildly as she fought a losing battle against her desire. And then I heard the front door open as dad came back inside.

I shot away from mum, who appeared to semi collapse over the hob. Her body was shaking. I wasn't sure but I think she'd actually cum just as I pulled my fingers out. She was standing there, a quivering mess as dad came through into the kitchen.

Me? I darted out the back door and stood looking out over the garden, willing my throbbing erection to calm down. I was surprised when dad joined me.

"Thanks for stepping in for me last night Matt. Your mum wasn't best pleased when I told her I couldn't go. I'm sure taking her out was the last thing you wanted to be doing on a Saturday night but I'm sure she appreciated it."

"That's okay dad, but I actually enjoyed myself." I shrugged my shoulders. "I experienced something different, which was quite unexpected."

"That's good Matt. Here, take this." He handed me a wodge of cash. "Here's fifty quid. To cover your time."

"Thanks dad," I mumbled in reply, taking the offered money. I had no qualms in taking it. A funny thought that I was now officially a gigolo flashed through my head. I'd just got paid for fucking my own mother. "It was no problem. Happy to help."

He turned to walk back into the house.

"Dad ... is mum pissed off with you?"

"No more than usual, " he said, as he turned back and grinned, "but she's not best pleased I'm going to play golf today. So yes, I guess you could say she is."

He paused for a moment as if weighing up whether he should continue our conversation. It was the most we'd talked in ages.

"How's things with you and Lauren?" he finally said, "missing her are you, while she's away?"

"Everything's great dad and yes I am missing her ... a lot."

"Yeah I bet you are," he said with an even bigger grin. "I remember how your mum and I were in our early married life. At it like rabbits ... morning, noon and ..."

"DAD ... thank you very much but I don't need to hear this," I exclaimed, interrupting him in mid flow.

"Make the most of it son. Once the initial passion fades it's never the same and that's especially true once you have kids. Women don't feel the need once they've got what they want. Why do you think I took up golf?"

He was smiling when he said that but I just looked at him with my mouth wide open. He'd just confessed that he and mum were no longer intimate. If he knew what me and mum had got up to last night and this morning he might want to rethink his last statement.

He began to walk back to the house.

"Dad, I'll cut the grass for you while I'm here."

He turned back. "Thanks son," he replied with a smile.

I watched him go then went off to the garage to get the lawnmower. He was a good man and a great dad, which made what I done with mum even more abhorrent. He didn't deserve to be cuckolded, especially not by his own flesh and blood. But then I looked at the money in my hand. Fifty quid for fucking my mum! It didn't seem right. Cutting the grass at least partly assuaged some of my guilt at taking his cash.

They have a big back garden, most of it laid out to lawn so it took me quite some time to cut and edge it. When I'd finished, dad had gone. I went back inside the house and called out for mum. There was no answer downstairs so I ventured upstairs. As I walked past the bathroom I could hear the shower running.

I poked my head inside. There was no longer a bathtub. In it's place stood a double size shower cubicle. I'd no idea that they'd had it installed. And there inside was mum.

She was turned sideways so hadn't noticed me come in. I stood transfixed, watching as she ran her hands up and over and around her body. Under and around her boobs, down her arms and tummy and then her legs, pausing briefly to pay particular attention to the area between her thighs. She seemed to linger there for a while before she returned to soaping up her large breasts. It was mildly arousing to see the soap suds sliding deliciously down over her smooth skin but even more so when she paid particular attention to soaping up her breasts again. That was very arousing.