All Comments on 'Matt and Zack Ch. 03'

by kmillerk1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJ3 months ago

And I first I thought Matt was going to be the issue, but nope it's Zach and his messy daddy.

BidickulousBidickulous3 months ago

Well written; as always you have created interesting characters. You warned us there would be cheating, but I’m stunned at how stupid Zach is. Looking forward to seeing how this progresses, but I’ll bet we never see Darren get what’s coming to him for interfering, or ever understand what’s up with Patty. Weird.

Cane23Cane233 months ago

OMG, what was that all about?! Insecure Matt, immature Zack and manipulative father... You've warned us about cheating part in first chapter...but this Trevor showed up out of the blue! Mistakes can happen and, although I don't support cheating in any way, I believe that good communication and sincere remorse can lead to reconciliation. Normal people should do it with communication but stupid people, as Pett called Zack and his father...well, stupid people might really need another medicine! Although I don't believe in revenge, Pett might be right that stupid people can have 'enlightenment' only when loose the good thing (relationship) they had. Manipulation and Machiavellian behavior are ethically doubtful, but I feel that Matt's forgiveness is just part of his revenge. Something tells me Dale is going to show up surprisingly and jump into Matt's bad (or 'fun chamber' :) Anyhow, I'm helplessly romantic and believe in HEA after characters learn their lessons and grow up. Eagerly waiting next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

i hate a cheater. matt should walk away from zack.he brings too much drama into matts life.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don’t get the insistence on monogamy, a so-called ideal foisted upon the world by the religious when there was no birth control. Sometimes, sex is full expression of love. Sometimes, it’s totally transactional. I could not care less if my husband has transactional sex with someone else. I care a lot if he has ”full expression of love” sex with someone else. There is a chasm between the two. We have changed our minds about a lot of antiquated, atavistic notions. Maybe we’ll change our minds about this one soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkmillerk1@kmillerk1
I'm going to stop writing for a bit. There are several reasons for this. 1. In and out of writer's block. 2. Lit keeps returning my stories because they think that AI has written them. (So, warning, it's not just me; a lot of authors are getting flagged.) 3. I have things to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES