Mattie Pt. 02

Story Info
Promiscuous Private Investigator.
3.7k words
4.34
11.5k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie had a quiet weekend resting up after her wild Friday night with young Justin. She grabbed a coffee and cinnamon roll from the shop downstairs and then climbed the steps to her office. She was wearing her usual tight skirt that was a few inches above her thigh and a tight buttoned top with the top two buttons unfastened. She had her feet on the desk where she had been soundly fucked Friday night. Her coffee was in one hand and the roll in the other as her door opened. She looked up and saw Jonathan Price smiling while staring at her legs. She smiled at him and looked down to see that her skirt was almost up to her crotch.

As she started to lean forward to take her feet down, he said, "I like them up like that. You don't have to take them down because of me."

She smiled at him and nodded. She took a sip of her coffee and slightly spread her legs giving him a nice view of her panties. "OK, if you're sure," she said.

He laughed and said, "If I was 20 years younger, I would be all over that hot little body."

She said, "Well you're not 20 years younger but you were already all over this little body if I recall."

"You're right," he said..

"So, what can I do for you Jonathan?" She asked.

"I need to hire you for a different kind of job, Mattie." She smiled and nodded. "Next week is the Metallurgical Engineers Conference in Las Vegas and I want to take you. " She smiled at him and he continued, "It would be a working trip for you but I will pay you $2500 per day."

She looked questioningly at him and asked, "And what exactly would I have to do for this money?"

"Not what you think. I need a hot sexy woman at my booth for a couple of hours every day and I need a hot woman to be my arm candy for the week."

"But I don't know anything about metallurgy, Jonathan. How could I work your booth?"

"I will have two engineers there to explain our product line. I just need a hot mini skirted woman to attract the lecherous male engineers to my booth."

She smiled and asked, "And the arm candy part?"

"For once, I want to be seen with a hot woman with me as a date. All you have to do is accompany me. You'll have your own room so you won't have to do anything else."

She thought for a minute and then said, "What if I don't want my own room and what if I want to be more than just your arm candy?"

He grinned at her and said, "That would be worth a big bonus."

She smiled and said, "I'm in. What kind of clothes do I need to bring?"

"Will you wear whatever I want you to wear?" She hesitated and then nodded her head. "Give meyour sizes and I'll have your clothes sent over. You look them over and make sure they fit and you're comfortable with them, OK?" She nodded again.

He smiled and said, "Thanks Mattie." She nodded her head. He said, "Looking at your legs is giving me a hard on. Now I'm going to be thinking about your beautiful legs all day."

She leaned forward and took her feet off the desk and sat down her coffee cup. She stood up and walked around the desk and reached down and unzipped his pants. She smiled at him and said, "Maybe I can take care of that before you go to your office." She dropped to her knees and sucked his cock until he came in her mouth. She swallowed all of his cum, cleaned his cock and then tucked his cock back into his pants. She stood up and gave him a hug.

A couple of days later several boxes of clothes showed up at her apartment from a fairly expensive women's clothing store. Inside she found three beautiful gowns, each with a slit up the side and a deeply cut front.. Her daily outfits were skirts much shorter than she had ever worn, some with slits almost to her waist. Also included were some tight tops with Jonathan's company's logo and a few blouses with buttons up the front. Every piece of clothing was made to hug her voluptuous curves, and after trying each one on, they did.

Jonathan picked her up in a limo and they drove to the hanger for a private jet to take them to the conference. He asked if she had been serious about not wanting her own room and she answered by nodding her head and putting her arms around his neck and kissing him.

During the first evening's cocktail reception, every head in the lace turned when Jonathan and Mattie walked into the room. He had on a black suit and she wore a tight black gown with the front cut to her navel. There was a slit up the right leg almost to her waist. He asked her not to wear panties and she complied. Knowing what Jonathan wanted, she fawned over him and touched him and rubbed his shoulders at every opportunity. She could tell by his reactions that he was extremely happy with her.

She was introduced to many people and did everything she could to show that she was his property. When the evening was over, he took her back to the room and almost exploded with happiness when they got into the room. "You were fantastic, Mattie! These guys were drooling all over themselves thinking that an old fart like me had a hot woman like you fawning over me."

She said, "I'm not done with you yet, Jonathan. Let's get ready for bed."

They spent the next couple of hours exploring each other's bodies with their hands and tongues and lips. Then they fell asleep in each other s arms. When the alarm went off the next morning, he woke to find his cock in her mouth.

"Damn," he thought to himself, "I would give anything to wake up every morning with my cock in her mouth." After a few minutes, he blew his load down her throat and then they got up, had breakfast, showered and ventured to the exhibit hall. Mattie wore a very short tight skirt and a tight white tee shirt with Jonathan's company logo. While Jonathan attended meetings and made seminars, Mattie hung around his booth flirting with men and posing for their pictures. She even let a few of the men get a little 'handy' with her ass.

That night, she dressed in another of the slinky gowns to accompany him to a few cocktail receptions before going out to dinner at one of the city's top restaurants. Once again, most of the men who saw her stared a the hot 37 year old woman perfectly filling out that gown. Afterwards, she let him fuck her ass while pulling her hair and calling her his slut and his bitch.

The week continued like this every day. During the day she was the main attraction at his conference booth, and his engineers did a commendable job selling products and getting contracts. He breasts and ass were fondled many many times during the week and she just smiled and let it happen. Every night, she dressed in another beautiful gown and accompanied Jonathan to cocktail parties, receptions, private parties and dinners. She turned heads wherever they went, partially because she was a beautiful woman and partially because her attire was designed to show off her body, which it did.

When they arrived back home at the end of the week, Jonathan was happier than she had ever seen him before. When he dropped her at her house, he handed her two checks. "The first one is your agreed upon salary of $2500 per day for five days, or $12,500. The second is a bonus based on your performance this week in making me feel like the 'King of the Hill.' Every guy at the conference was envious of me. She looked in shock at the second check for $25,000.

"But Jonathan. Are you su . . . "

He laughed and said, "It was worth every penny, Mattie. And if you're free next year, I'll take you again."

She smiled and said, "If I'm not free, I'll cancel whatever I was going to do." She kissed him good bye and went into her apartment.

She spent the whole next week working on possible fraudulent insurance claims. Although she owned the building free and clear, she used the $37,000 she received for the previous week's work to improve her building with a new heating system and some minor electrical repairs. She spent the weekend hiking in the countryside and reading. The next week was spent searching for and finding a runaway child and working a few workers' compensation claims.

On Wednesday night, she ended up at Murphy's where Mark apologized for his behavior a couple of weeks before. She ended up taking him back to her apartment where they spent several hours fucking and sucking until they both fell asleep from exhaustion.

The next morning, Mark tried to convince her that they should be exclusive to each other. "What?" She asked. "You mean like going steady or something?"

He nodded and said, "Yeah. I think we're good together. Don't you?"

She was incredulous. "I think we're OK once or twice a month, but I'm not going to be exclusive with you, Mark." She was thinking of Jonathan, Justin and anyone else she wanted to fuck. "At this point in my life, I don't want to be exclusive to anyone."

They argued for a while, but Mark eventually realized that he wasn't going to convince her, so he finally left. She got dressed and went to the office, stopping for coffee on the way.

She was glad that it was a slow day. She caught up on reading the papers and started a new novel. She stopped for a cocktail at the bar and then went home. Friday was about the same, although she got an email at the end of the day listing half dozen new insurance cases for the following week. She wanted to do something, but she wasn't sure what it was. She stopped for a quick drink, but that didn't seem to appease her so she headed for her car. As she was almost to her car, she heard, "Hey Mattie!"

She stopped and turned around to see Justin walking towards her. Even though he was a almost a block away, she could tell by his portly body and slow gait that it was him. "Hi Justin. What are you doing here?"

When he finally reached her, he paused and said, "I, uh . . . well, I . . . "

"Come on Justin, just say it."

"I don't want to make you mad, Mattie."

"Dammit, Justin! I promise not to get mad. Now say it."

"Well, I uh . . . I was hoping that we could, uh, you know, maybe have sex again sometime."

She smiled and said, "See, that wasn't so hard was it?" He shook his head. She felt a tingling in her gut and knew her nipples were hard and thought, "Maybe this is what I need; to be fucked by this fat black kid."

She smiled at him and said, "Come on, let's go to my place."

When they got into her car and started towards her apartment, he put his hand on her thigh and began sliding it up her thigh, which mad e her smile. By the time they reached her parking garage, he was fingering her wet pussy. She parked and let him finger her until she climaxed. She led him to her apartment and then locked the door.

"Give me minute to order a pizza, Justin." He nodded and she called a nearby pizza place and ordered a pizza and some soft drinks for Justin. She walked to her kitchen and grabbed a glass of wine, drank it down and then returned to Justin in her living room. "Why don't I suck your cock until it gets here, OK?" He nodded his head.

She pulled out his cock and dropped to her knees and kissed, licked and sucked it until he blew his load into her waiting mouth. She lovingly cleaned his cock with her mouth and he pulled up his zipper just as the doorbell rang.

They shared the pizza in her kitchen. Justin drank a quart of Coke and Mattie had two more glasses of wine. When they were finished, she threw the empty box in the trash and then walked to Justin. She wasn't sure if it was the wine, or her strange mood or the fact that Justin should have been forbidden fruit to her as a young black man and a client, but she looked him in the eyes and said, "Make me your bitch tonight. I want you to slap me and call me names. I want you to force yourself on me wherever you want. I want to be your slut tonight, Justin."

Justin was stunned. He had seen porn videos of this, and some of his friends had talked about 'this being their goal' someday; to have their own bitch to fuck and use any way they wanted.

Mattie's stomach was doing flip flops. She hoped she hadn't scared the young man or turned him off. She wanted him to use her body tonight. She wanted him to own her tonight. For tonight, she would do anything he told her to do.

The next thing she knew, she was spun around so her back was to him and she felt her skirt and bikini panties being pulled down her legs. She stepped out of them as he ripped the front of her blouse open and pulled it from her body. She moaned as he unhooked and dropped her bra to the floor.

He turned her around and she put her arms around his neck and kissed him shoving her tongue into his mouth. As he shoved his tongue into her mouth, she thought that here was a 37 year old professional white woman standing naked in her apartment with a fully clothed 18 year old fat black boy. And she wanted his cock and would do anything for it.

She dropped to her knees again and said, "May I suck your cock, sir?" He smiled down at her and nodded his head. She unzipped his pants and pulled his massive cock from his pants and sucked and licked his cock and balls. She eagerly sucked on it until it was fully erect. He lifted her and put her on her hands and knees and entered her pussy from behind and began viciously pounding her pussy making her scream.

"Aaaaaahhh! Ah shit! Aaaaarrrrrgggh! Yessss! Fuck meeeee!" She screamed.

He pulled her hair with one hand and reached around pinching her hard nipples with the other.

"Aaaaaahhh fuck! Uuuuung! Yesss, Jus-Justin! Oooohhh! Make m-me your slut! Aaarrrggh!"

The fat young black man was sweating and pumping the older white woman. He yelled, "Tell me what you are slut!"

"Aaaaah! I-I-I'm your bitch, J-Jus-Jusin. I'm your sl-slut! Aaaarrrgh! I want t-to b-b-be your whore! Aaaah shit!"

Justin blew his load deep into her horny white pussy making her cum again. She immediately dropped and cleaned his cock with her mouth.

After they lay beside each other for a few minutes, she asked, "Can you stay the night, Justin?" He nodded his head and smiled. She snuggled up to him and put her leg over his legs and her arm across his chest. "Good, because I want you to fuck my ass. I want to be your slut tonight."

He turned his head so he was facing her and said, "I think you'll be my slut whenever I want you, won't you?" She nodded her head at him.

He spent the night and used all of her holes. He spanked her ass, slapped her breasts and pulled her hair. He made her tell him that she was his slut and whore and suck his cock and balls. She served him breakfast in bed and sucked his cock while he ate. She was swallowing his last cum while he was swallowing his last drink of coffee.

She took him home after breakfast with the promise that she would pick him up Sunday afternoon for another round of fucking. They spent Sunday night with him using all of her holes and making her his cum slut for the night. She begged him to slap her breasts, face and ass, and he obliged her. He called her every derogatory name he could think of. She licked and sucked his cock and balls, and finally to show her complete submission to this young man, begged him to let her lick his ass. He got on his hands and knees and she immediately licked around his ass and then shoved her tongue deep into his bowels while jerking his cock. When he yelled that he was coming, she shoved his cock into her mouth and swallowed every drop.

The next morning she drove him back to his temporary home and then drove to her office thinking, "that was just what I needed for this weekend. Having Justin use my body certainly broke me out of my funky mood"

She stopped for coffee and a donut and started upstairs to her office. She heard steps behind her as she started up the steps and turned to find Perry Jackson, the man who had recommended her to Jonathan Price. Perry was a big man, maybe 6'4" and 220 or 230 pounds. He wasn't unattractive and looked to be in his late 40s.

She noticed that he was staring at her ass and legs. Since she was about six steps above him, she knew that he had a pretty good view of her legs in her short tight skirt. "Hello, Mr. Jackson. How are you today?"

He smiled at her while never taking his eyes from her ass. "Hi Mattie. Have time for a client?"

"Sure. Come on up." She continued up the steps adding a little extra swing to her hips.

He sat across the desk from her and leered at her chest straining against her tight top. "What can I do for you, Mr. Jackson?"

"Well," he said. "I saw you with Johnny Price a few times and when I asked about it, he said you were doing some work for him. One of his company officers said you accompanied him to a conference." Mattie stared at him without acknowledging his comment. "And, uh, I was, uh . . . wondering if you might consider going away with me for a week."

Mattie leaned back in her chair and thought for a minute and said, "Did your contact tell you that I was employed by Mr. Price or that I was supposedly his whore?"

Perry started to turn red and mumble, "Uh, well uh . . . He uh didn't say."

She smiled at him and calmly explained, "Mr. Jackson, I don't like to talk about my clients, but let me say this. Mr. Price paid me very well to work his booth at the conference we attended. He also paid me to help host a cocktail reception sponsored by his company. Now both of those duties are outside of what I normally do for my clients, but the rate of pay was so good, that I couldn't turn it down." She paused and said, "Now, if you're suggesting that type of trip, I will be interested in hearing about it."

"I'm, uh . . . I'm s-sorry, Mattie. I . . . I uh was either, uh, given bad information or uh, I misunderstood." He slowly rose to his feet. "Will you forgive me?"

Mattie smiled at him and walked around her desk. She said, "Of course I forgive you Mr. Jackson," and she gave him a hug. She could feel him beginning to get an erection so she made it a short hug and stepped back and said, "I hope we can do business again someday. " He smiled down at her and walked out.

Mattie had time to finish her coffee and donut and read the paper before Detective Lance Gibson walked in. Once again, she had her feet on the desk and her skirt was well above mid thigh. As Lance walked in, she looked up and slowly took her legs from her desk giving him an extended view of her perfectly shaped tan legs. "Well hello there Detective. What brings you to my neck of the woods today?" She smiled up at the tall handsome detective.

"Hi Mattie. I never thanked you for your help in taking down that drug house. The man who sold you drugs has been skipping away from us every time we got close to him. We haven't been able to touch him until you got him on tape selling you heroine. My captain was so happy about finally getting that piece of shit off the streets that he told me if I didn't take you to dinner to say thanks that he would."

Mattie grinned as she thought about going to dinner with either this handsome big muscular white detective or his equally big, but older black captain. "Mattie? Mattie? Why are you smiling like that?" Lance asked, which broke Mattie out of her quick daydream of Lance and his captain pummeling her white pussy and mouth at the same time.

"Oh, uh . . . nothing, Lance. I was just thinking that this will be the first time that the police have bought me dinner. Just say when, Lance and I'm in."

"How about tomorrow night?"

"Tuesday? Sounds good to me, Lance."

"OK," he said. "I'll meet you here at 5:30, OK?" She nodded her head and he left.

Mattie spent the afternoon running down a fraudulent workers' compensation claim for an insurance company and then stopped for a drink, chatted with her brother and then went home.