Matty's Menace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Matty stroking the top of my hand, we sat motionless, looking into each other's eyes. She finally broke the spell by saying, "You know Nate, we've been friends for a lot of years and I've always liked you. A lot. What I'm going to say might sound awful and you might hate me for it, but I'm going to say it anyway. You may not realize it, but I've often wondered what it would be like if you and I were more than just friends. I used to love Bob, I really did, but he's not the same man I married. He has certain problems that I won't get into, other than to say those problems have prevented us from having any real intimacy. He hasn't kissed, touched or hugged me in years and I get so damned frustrated sometimes I could scream."

The anguish in her voice was unmistakable. "Matty, I never dreamt there were major problems like that in your marriage."

"Nate, it's a lot more than an intimacy problem that's tearing me apart. If that's all it was I could cope. But there's more, much more and it keeps getting worse. Have you ever noticed how I have to dress and act now when he's around? He thinks if I wear anything more flattering than a garbage bag, I'm on the prowl, looking for a man to bed me down. I can't curl my hair or put on makeup, without him flying off the handle. I can't be friendly to a casual stranger without him going into a rage. I used to love going to the annual Christmas party but we no longer do that because he's scared I'll let someone seduce me. When we're alone he constantly questions, criticizes and accuses me of doing things I've never done. After you left for home yesterday, he badgered me half the night. I'm sure he's developing a serious mental health problem and I'm getting really frightened. In all our years of marriage I've never slept with another man and I was a virgin when we met. But, in the last couple days I finally said "fuck it, I'm done." The way he treats me I don't feel guilty about it. I hope you won't think too badly of the way I've behaved the last couple of days."

I saw tears in her eyes as she cried out. "I can't take it any longer. I just can't do it."

"You don't have to take it any longer." was my simple response. Moving her hand from the top of mine I stood up. With pleading eyes she looked at me while I stepped to her side of the table. Leaning over, I placed my hands on her slender shoulders and beckoned her to stand up. Then, pulling her toward me I wrapped my arms around her back.

"Oh my god Nate yes, yes. Hold me. He never holds me anymore."

We stood there for a moment, gently rocking back and forth as I held her tight. I felt Matty's arms reaching around, hugging me in return. With a soft, gentle touch she lightly stroked my back, sending shivers up and down my spine. I could feel her tits pressing against me and her warm breath on my skin, as she nuzzled closer. Moving my hands lower, I began running them over the smooth, curvaceous mounds of her buttocks. Finally, that gorgeous ass I coveted was in my grasp. I groped and massaged it while she gave approval with low, barely audible moans.

"Oh, you have no idea how good that feels," she whispered.

I lowered my head and began placing little kisses on her forehead. After a long sigh she moved her head back slightly and looked up. An expression of longing crossed her face as she gazed straight into my eyes. Our lips were now just inches apart as our breath mingled. I lowered my head still more while she stood on her toes. Our lips grazed, then met, in what was the most urgent, hungry kiss I'd ever experienced. I could sense the desperation and passion from deep within her soul. Our mouths opened and soon our tongues were dancing and exploring.

"Oh god, I never knew a kiss could be this good." she cried out. Then our mouths were locked together again in adulterous pleasure.

Groping and massaging Matty's ass I could feel her hips start to swivel and press forward into my now fully erect and throbbing cock.

"Do you have somewhere we could go and get a bit more comfortable?" I asked with a boyish smirk.

Yes I do," she replied. "This way." She took my hand and led me to the guest bedroom down the hallway. Entering the bedroom, hand in hand, we sauntered toward the plush double bed on the other side. Sitting down on the edge we turned to face each other.

"You're a beautiful lady," were the only words I could find as we turned to face each other. The soft light coming through the curtains bathed her face and accented her already lovely features.

After yet another long, ravenous kiss I was running my hands up and down her sides from hips to shoulders. Soon my hands were under her shirt, urging it higher. As if reading my mind, she held her arms aloft and in one quick motion I pulled the shirt up and off. I tossed it to the side as my hungry eyes feasted on her now naked tits. They were plump and firm. Her long nipples rode high and looked toward my greedy mouth.

"Oh Nate, you can't believe how long I've dreamed of this."

I lowered her onto the bed so she was now laying flat. I peeled off my own shirt and laid down beside her.

Matty's succulent tits now drew me like a moth to a flame. After fondling and caressing them, I stopped to tease her erect nipples between my fingertips. With a low sigh she signaled her approval. Now my mouth, which was waiting impatiently, demanded its turn. Lowering myself, I began to lick, suckle and tease her nipples. She loved it when I sucked hard and nipped them slightly with my teeth. While I worked one tit with my mouth, my hand was free to massage and caress the other one. Back and forth I went from one tit to the other. I could feel Matty arching her back, encouraging me to suck and caress harder. The harder I did it, the more she squirmed on the bed.

"Don't ever stop Nate. Oh fuck that feels so good."

While continuing to indulge, my free hand inched down her belly towards the button on her shorts. One quick motion had them undone. I found the zipper next and pulled it all the way down. Her shorts were now loose on her hips. Pushing them lower, she once again knew what I had in mind. Raising her hips, she guided the tight little shorts down until they were around her ankles. Kicking them off she was now completely naked, except for a pair of bikini panties.

This was also my cue to doff some unwanted clothing. Matty's eyes were riveted on me as I got off the bed. Quickly undoing my pants, I slid them down and discarded them. Now, my rock hard, throbbing cock was begging to be set free of the underwear holding it captive. I obliged it by pulling them down and quickly tossing them off to the side. I was now completely naked before the lovely lady and object of my desires. My cock was hard as stone and I could see Matty's attention

laser focused on it as I got back on the bed.

"I'd almost forgotten what a hard cock looked like. I've missed that so much," she continued, as her eyes were riveted on my turgid member.

Her gaze was interrupted as I lay down beside her. Running my hands across her tummy I saw her eyes closing. She was biting her lower lip as my hand ran back and forth, then up and down, from the waistband of her panties to her tits, then back down again. Each time my hand moved down, it went a bit lower, until I could feel silky hair beneath my finger tips. Her body arched and strained to meet my probing fingers. Her legs were now spread far apart, inviting me to that spot I yearned for.

"Please Nate! Please!"

In one quick motion my hand moved down and found its prize. Her pussy was soaking wet as my fingers began probing this most forbidden place. Her outer lips felt thick and full as I carefully explored them. These gave way to thin, fully protruding inner lips that ran from front to back. At the top I felt a prominent, pea sized clitoris carefully shielded by its surrounding hood.

My fingers now spread her slippery inner lips apart. With two fingers between them I started rubbing up and down their entire length. While doing so I strummed her clitoris which evoked moans of pleasure. My exploration continued as I probed her tight entrance. It gave way as my fingers began their journey inside. Deeper and deeper they penetrated inside her sacred chamber. Soon I was finger fucking her with wild abandon. Her hips thrashed and gyrated in time with my invading digits.

"Oh god Nate. I need you so bad. Please, please."

I withdrew my fingers from her sopping wet pussy and began tugging her panties down. She needed no persuasion and with both hands she pulled them down and off. My friend's wife and I were now totally naked together in bed.

Matty turned on her side and reached toward me. With an outstretched hand she ran her fingers from my neck, down my stomach and finally, between my legs. She grasped my swollen cock and exclaimed, "Oh god, I never knew a cock could get this hard." Holding it firmly, she began stroking it up and down, faster and faster. Drops of precum were oozing from the end. My hips were keeping perfect time to her strokes as she picked up the pace, tightened her grip, and stroked even faster.

"I need you Matty."

"Then take me Nate. Take me now."

Letting go of my throbbing organ, Matty lay flat on her back, legs spread wide apart. I could see her drenched pussy glistening as I moved and centered my body over top of hers. She wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me closer. I lowered myself as she raised her hips toward me.

"Hurry Nate. Fuck me now!"

My cock came into contact with her warm, waiting pussy. For just a couple of seconds I hesitated while she pushed up hard against it. Then, I began roughly pushing my cock inside her tight hole.

"Oh fuck, yes, fuck me Nate. Fuck me hard."

"I'm gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before Matty."

The harder I pushed, the louder were her gasps of pleasure. I kept pushing hard until I reached the very end of her love canal and could go no further. By now, both our bodies were bathed in sweat as we thrashed and gyrated wildly. I kept stabbing her eager pussy and her counter thrusts pushed back fiercely. We were in a complete state of animal passion, our bodies welded together as one.

Matty began to tremble violently and I knew her release was quickly nearing. With a crazed look on her face she dug her nails into my back and continued to buck and thrash. I could feel her pussy convulsing as her eyes rolled back in her head and she mumbled incoherently. Then her entire body went rigid.

"Oh fuck Nate I'm coming...Oh fuck, yes, yes, oh my god!"

At the same time I was nearing my own earth shattering orgasm. "Oh Matty, I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh fuck."

With one last thrust I began pumping a river of hot cum deep inside my friend's wife. Her innermost recesses were bathed in my seed. With spurt after spurt I could feel her pussy walls contracting to milk out every last drop. Finally, our orgasms subsided and our gasping, sweat drenched bodies came to rest.

When our hearts stopped pounding and we'd regained our breath Matty looked up at me. The warm, peaceful afterglow of our mind blowing session was evident by the serene and contented look on her face. Through sobs of happiness she whispered. "Oh Nate, You'll never, ever believe how good you just made me feel."

I stayed on top of Matty with my now sated cock still partially lodged in her cum filled pussy. Stroking her cheek, I kissed it gently, while looking into those beautiful smiling eyes of hers. Gazing placidly like this, we didn't need words to tell each other how we felt. I now moved from atop her limp, spent body. She turned on her side and I snuggled in close behind. With my arm around her waist I placed a gentle kiss on the back of her neck. She cooed, then within a minute was fast asleep. I dozed off as well, feeling utterly satisfied.

After a while I opened one eye and was jolted back to reality. The clock on the mantel told me it was almost noon. We'd spent nearly the entire morning in bed.

"Holy crap Matty! We have to get up. It's nearly noon."

"Oh shit" she replied as we both vaulted from the bed.

Matty ran for the shower first while I headed to the kitchen and turned on the coffee maker. "Your turn," she shouted a few minutes later. I made a beeline for the shower and passed Matty in the hallway. Still naked, we stopped long enough for a kiss, a hug and a smile, then continued in opposite directions.

After my quick shower I dressed and went to the kitchen where Matty was now fully dressed, making us some lunch.

All through lunch we held hands, occasionally stopping to kiss and cuddle. I was filled with joy to know that a beautiful, passionate lady like Matty cared for someone like me. Judging by the mood Matty was in she felt exactly the same way.

We also knew we had to have a serious talk now that we'd crossed the forbidden line. We decided that since today we were very short of time, we could have a good long talk on Monday when I'd be there next. Since today was Friday, that would give us all weekend to think things over.

She said it would be difficult going that long without being in my arms, but knew we didn't have much choice. I agreed, and told her no matter what the future held in store, I wouldn't be happy unless she was somehow a part of it. Her face lit up on hearing that.

I scrambled to get caught up on the day's jobs when lunch was over. Matty changed into her baggy top and britches, pitched in and helped. Between the two of us we actually made it look as though I'd accomplished some work.

Bob arrived home at his usual time, none the wiser about the day's events. After his usual oddball interrogation about Matty, I packed up, went downstairs and headed for the door. Matty was in the kitchen sweeping up. I noticed the wedding ring was back on her finger.

G'night Matty." With a feeble little wave she stared at the floor without replying.

On the drive home that night I had plenty of reasons to be happy. A good business, good health and financial stability were things I could be thankful for. But now I had a brand new reason to smile. With Matty, I'd found a good looking, witty and passionate lady who just happened to be, hands down, the best fuck of my entire life. There was however, one small problem. She was, after all, married. Married to a long time friend that is. It was, to say the very least, a complicated situation and I was glad to have the whole weekend to think about it.

I stopped to grab a few things at the grocery store. Pushing my cart down the aisle I heard a voice behind me yelling.

"Hey Nate, Nate old buddy!"

I turned around and there, trotting up the aisle toward me, was a familiar face. "Holy shit! Jeff, how the hell's it going? Long time no see." Jeff and I had been coworkers at the assembly plant before I quit to start my own business. We always got along great and I could always trust him to be honest and helpful in any situation.

"Things are going well Nate. We're so crazy busy at the plant there's talk about starting another shift. Other than that, I'm still chasing every skirt I see and even catch one sometimes. How's your business doing?

"Going good Jeff. I just picked up a big job doing some renovations over at Bob's house. I'll be working on that for at least six more weeks."

The smile left Jeff's face. "You're doing work for "Batshit Bob?""

I looked at Jeff with a puzzled expression on my face. "Who?"

"Batshit Bob. That's his new nickname at work. Because, I'll tell ya Nate, in the last while he's been acting batshit crazy and getting worse all the time. If someone told me he was howling at the full moon I'd believe it. Last week he had a complete meltdown when the water cooler wouldn't fill his cup fast enough. He was in such a rage we thought he might smash it to pieces over a fuckin' cup of water."

Jeff shook his head and continued. "These days he sits completely alone for all his lunch and coffee breaks. No one wants to listen to the weird shit he talks about. None of the women in the office will go anywhere near him because of the creepy way he acts. Whenever he's near one of them, he's licking his lips and staring at their crotch. He's been talked to several times about his lunatic behavior, but so far it hasn't helped. If it keeps up I'm sure he'll be out the door eventually. I can't imagine what his poor wife must be going through having to live with him. Anyways, as an old friend of yours Nate, all I can say is be careful around him. He's not the same guy you used to know."

I was dumbfounded. "Wow, thanks for the heads up Jeff, I knew he'd changed but I didn't know it had gotten to that point. Would you do me a favor?"

"Sure Nate. You name it."

"Will you take my phone number and call me if you hear anything through the grapevine about Bob's future job prospects? I'll have a lot of time and money tied up in this renovation and I'd hate to lose my shirt on it. If I had some warning that he was about to get the boot, I could pull the plug and cut my losses."

"Sure thing. I'm always glad to help an old friend. If I hear any rumblings I'll let you know right away."

We said our goodbyes and I finished my shopping. Suddenly, I wasn't in such a good mood anymore. After hearing about Bob's increasingly bizarre and moody behavior from two different sources, I couldn't give him the benefit of the doubt any more. There was definitely something wrong with his mental state. No wonder Matty had fallen out of love with him and was getting more frustrated and frightened by the day. There was no telling when he might lash out and actually hurt her physically on top of the emotional trauma he was already putting her through. I knew I had to do something to help her out of this hell she was in. What if he unexpectedly came home early one day and caught Matty dressed in some way he didn't approve of. Or worse yet, what if he came home and caught me fucking her? That might not go over too well.

A year earlier I had my truck stolen right out of the driveway. I invested in a GPS tracking device that immediately sent me a notification anytime the truck was moved. I could then track its location by using an app on my phone. As luck would have it my truck was never again stolen. But now I had a much better use for the tracker.

Shortly before midnight I drove past Bob's house. All the lights were off. I parked about a block away and walked back to his place. He was never one to lock his car and I hoped that hadn't changed. I walked up his driveway and tried the car door. Sure enough it wasn't locked. I popped his trunk lid and quickly put the little tracker in an out of the way place where he wouldn't notice it. I quietly closed the car up and left. Mission accomplished! Now I could track his whereabouts without him knowing it. When I got home I ordered one for Matty so she could track him too.

The rest of the weekend went quickly. After a few trips to buy building materials I spent the remainder thinking long and hard. There was no doubt Matty was doing the same. A couple of times my phone beeped to tell me Bob's car had moved. It looked as though one time he went to the liquor store and the other time for some groceries.

Monday morning came and I arrived at the usual time. As always, Matty opened the door with a big smile and a wave and beckoned me inside. She was dressed in a way that was sure to entice me and was again without her wedding ring.

The second I was inside she rushed to my open arms and exclaimed. "Oh my god Nate, you have no idea how much I've missed you. I spent all weekend looking forward to this."

"I've been feeling exactly the same about you Matty. The minutes we were apart seemed like years."

We were fully wrapped in each other's arms as I picked her up and gave her a couple of twirls. "I'm afraid the coffee might get cold before we have a chance to drink it."