Matty's Menace

Story Info
The neglect and abuse are too much to bear.
15.3k words
3.98
21.9k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peter4805
peter4805
35 Followers

"I don't know Bob. Sounds like a Hell of a job. I just hope you and Matty know what you're getting into. Anyways, I'll pop over tomorrow night, take some measurements and give you an estimate. But, I have to warn you, this job could take a long time and will be a major disruption in your lives 'til it's done."

"No worries Nate. I'm prepared. Just let me know when and I'll show you the renovation plans. I might even have a cold one in the fridge for you."

"Only one?" I chuckled. "That's a pretty pathetic bribe, but I'll still be there between six and seven tomorrow evening."

Bob smiled and emptied his beer glass. "Sounds good my friend. Now I better haul my ass out of this bar and get home to my Matty. Twenty years of marriage and I still hate being away from her. See you tomorrow." Pushing back his bar stool he spun around, nodded and made a beeline for the door.

Sitting there sipping the last of my beer I thought. "What a lucky guy to be so in love after twenty years." I'd known Bob since we worked together at the assembly plant in town. We were hired at almost the same time and soon became friends. Even though some of his coworkers thought Bob was a bit strange, I always thought he was a likeable, captain of the bowling team sort of guy. He never missed a day's work, drove a four door Chevy and had a nice little house on the edge of town. His wife, Matty, and he were high school sweethearts. Neither one had ever seriously dated anyone else. The only thing they didn't have was children. Due to some issues he never talked about, Bob was unable to father kids.

Since quitting the assembly plant five years earlier to start a home renovation business, I saw less and less of him all the time. Tonight, while out having a few beers for his fortieth birthday I noticed he was getting a tad paunchy and his hair was thinning. He also seemed to go on and on about the endless injustices he'd been suffering lately at work. The jovial 'Joe Six Pack' aura that used to surround him, seemed to have vanished.

Waiting for my cab and enjoying the warm summer night, I thought how nice it would be to go home to a loving, doting wife like Bob seemed to have in Matty. But good fortune never smiled when it came to romance. At thirty nine I'd had a few fleeting relationships but never found true love.

It's not that I was unattractive. At six feet tall and one hundred eighty pounds, I was lean, tanned and strong from all the heavy, manual labor involved in my business. And I still had a full head of dark, wavy hair. I'd never had any complaints about my lovemaking abilities either, even though my average cock was nothing special.

The next evening after supper I knocked on Bob's front door. After a few seconds I heard faint footsteps approaching from the other side and the door swung open. There with a subdued smile, stood Matty.

"Hey Nate. It's good to see you. C'mon in. I'll grab you a cold one and go fetch Bob. He's just out back doing stuff in the garage."

I'd known and always liked Matty ever since Bob introduced me to her many years ago. Back then, she was a sharp dressing, outgoing woman who loved to have fun. But, in the last few years her spunkiness had left and she now seemed the kind of woman who'd enjoy selling cookies at a bake sale. At thirty eight she was actually pretty good looking. But the baggy, unfeminine clothes she now always seemed to wear, left a lot to be desired. At five foot five and maybe a hundred and twenty five pounds she was definitely well built. Her 'B' cup tits, rode high and proud. Her long, sandy blonde hair, if not in a ponytail, would be cascading down her back. It had been ages since I'd seen her with a modern hairstyle or a hint of makeup. But with a cute little upturned nose, a smattering of freckles and piercing green eyes, she was pretty enough without further adornments. Only on rare occasions would she wear clothes that weren't loose and frumpy looking. At the assembly plant's annual Christmas party, she always turned men's heads with her choice of outfits. Outfits that revealed a great looking ass and a curvy, hourglass figure that was certainly the envy of other women.

Bob seemed to guard her zealously on occasions like this. He even seemed scared to use the restroom in case other men might be eyeing her. I noticed Matty seemed ill at ease when Bob was watching over her like a hawk. It was as though she felt smothered.

Tonight, clothing wise, I was in for my usual let down. Her sweat pants and baggy shirt didn't flatter her figure in the least. The only nice thing she wore, as always, was her big, glittering wedding ring.

Bob appeared quickly before Matty was back with my beer. "Hi Nate. Glad you could make it." After some small talk, Bob and I headed upstairs so I could see their plans. I thought it strange that Matty remained downstairs while Bob explained things without her input, even though it would be a huge job that involved tearing out walls, ripping up floors and completely gutting the bathroom.

I did some probing, took measurements, then looked at Bob's inquiring eyes. "I can do it, but it will take at least six weeks and will be a hell of an inconvenience for the two of you. The entire house will be a shambles. Your bathroom will be out of commission for a while and there'll be enough noise and sawdust to drive you crazy."

Bob paused in thought for a moment, then said, "we have another bathroom downstairs and I'm sure we can put up with the rest, so I say yes. Let's do this! You've got yourself a job!"

"Great, I'm looking forward to it." Then, after finishing my beer I said goodnight to Bob, but didn't see Matty as I left.

The estimate took a few days and on Monday morning I emailed them a copy. Matty called a few hours later. "Hi Nate, I got your estimate and called Bob at work. He'd like you to start as soon as possible. Bob works straight days of course, but I'll be here to get in your way as much as possible," she chuckled.

I was surprised that Bob would trust me alone with his wife all day. But, since I was a long time friend, he must have deemed it safe.

"I can be there bright and early on Wednesday," I offered. "And you won't be in my way at all. In fact, It will be nice having you there in case I need a hand with something. Besides, your coffee is a lot better than anything I could make."

We both laughed and Matty said in an excited, upbeat tone. "I can't wait to get started. See you then."

She probably didn't realize it but Matty had a hell of a sexy voice on the rare occasions I heard her get excited.

Wednesday morning came and I backed my truck in their driveway. Bob would have left for work a while before I got there. As I opened the tailgate and began gathering tools, Matty appeared in the doorway, coffee cup in hand.

"Morning Nate, Coffee is on. Gotta keep my favorite contractor happy," she joked.

"Mornin' Matty. Keeping me full of caffeine works every time."

Actually, it was more than just the coffee cup in hand that I'd noticed. For the first time in ages, Matty was wearing a pair of nice fitting blue jeans. Not really tight but a lot nicer than the baggy old sweat pants she usually wore. I could actually see a good looking body lurking beneath them. Her choice of top was a bit surprising too. Gone was the loose, potato sack looking thing she'd worn the other night. In its place was a very feminine looking button up blouse, with the top button undone. It wasn't like her to dress up for no reason these days, so I thought she must have an important appointment somewhere. In any case I was secretly smiling inside. At the same time I felt pangs of guilt for leering at my friend's wife, with impure thoughts.

After gathering up enough tools to get started, I went inside where Matty beckoned me to the kitchen table for my coffee and a chat about the job ahead. She mentioned a minor change Bob wanted to make if it wasn't too much trouble. She'd made a drawing and proceeded to spread it out on the table. While bending over the drawing, pointing out the changes, she was standing at an angle where I couldn't help but see right down the front of her top. Cleavage! Oh my god. I peered down her top while nodding my head and pretending to listen to her. With only one button undone I wasn't getting a super good view, but could definitely see the separation and curvature of her tits and the lacy white bra that holstered them. In all the years I'd known her this was the closest I'd gotten to seeing forbidden skin. On a strictly out of bounds lady like her it was pretty exciting.

"So what do you think?" Matty asked, raising her head from the drawing quickly. So quickly that she'd likely caught me ogling her tits.

"Um, very nice. Yes, um, I don't see any problems at all. Looks good." I stammered.

With the faintest hint of a smile Matty replied. "Oh that's nice. I'm glad everything looks good."

"After finishing my coffee I told her. "Well, I better get to work before it gets too hot. It's supposed to be a real scorcher today."

"Okay Nate. I'll be here all day if you need a hand with anything."

Huh? She dressed like that to stay home all day?

"Thanks Matty. I'll be down at noon for a quick break."

Throughout the morning as I ripped and tore the house apart, my mind kept wandering back to earlier. With Matty's now normal, conservative way of dressing I had to be the only man, other than Bob, who'd ever glimpsed a bit of extra skin. Even though her Christmas party outfits revealed her great figure, she was always well covered and never showed any cleavage. I was sure there had to be an explanation, but couldn't come up with one. Surely Matty had to know her top was hanging loose and giving me a peek. Or maybe she was so engrossed in her diagram that she never noticed? All I knew for sure was the whole episode was as confusing as it was tantalizing. I also felt torn between loyalty to my friend Bob and my natural urges. As much as I hated to admit it, if push came to shove, I knew my urges would rule the day.

Noon rolled around and Mattly shouted up the stairs. "Lunch is almost ready if you want some."

By now it was a blazing hot day. "Okay, just gonna wash up and I'll be right there."

"I came down the last step to see Matty hurrying about the kitchen in her bare feet. She was still in her blouse but it appeared as though two buttons were now undone. The jeans from earlier had given way to tight, tan colored shorts. Probably because it was such a hot day I thought. For the first time I was thankful for the heat.

"Wow, it's a warm day. Even the air conditioner is having trouble keeping up," she said while fanning her face.

I sat down and Matty came over with a wet cloth. "I just want to give this table a quick wipe, then I'll bring you some lunch.

"With cloth in hand she was again bent over the table at the perfect angle to give me a revealing look. With the second button undone I could now see all the way down her lightly freckled chest to the plump, bra covered tits moving to and fro as she vigorously wiped the table. On close inspection I saw she'd replaced the lacy, white bra from earlier with one that was lower cut. So much lower in fact, that her tits came perilously close to spilling out.

I was definitely getting aroused by this second, much nicer show Matty provided me. I'd have loved nothing better than to reach right into her bra where I knew other delights waited.

After completing the much too thorough wiping, Matty, like earlier, suddenly raised her head. This time there was no doubt she'd caught me gawking. With a crooked grin she looked me right in the eye. "I hope you've worked up a good appetite."

Turning to the kitchen counter, she walked over to get our lunch. The tight shorts reaffirmed what I already knew. Her cute little ass was strictly top notch. It was complemented by long, willowy legs that were shapely and tanned.

Throughout lunch I thought she was taking more interest in me than any explanations about the job. After thanking her for the nice meal I headed back upstairs.

All I could think of that afternoon was, "what the heck is going on with Matty?" Not that I was upset about the nice little peep show.

Later in the afternoon, as I was getting ready to call it a day I heard Bob's Chevy pulling in the driveway.

While cleaning up the mess I'd created I heard his heavy footsteps clambering up the stairs. "Hey Nate, you weren't kidding about the mess you were gonna make," he observed. Then in a more serious voice he quizzed, "how was Matty today? Did she bother you much? Was she up here at all? Did she disturb your work?"

"No Bob, I hardly even knew she was here." I lied.

I headed downstairs where Matty was in the kitchen peeling potatoes. She had for some reason, during the course of the afternoon. changed back into her granny clothes. Gone were the tight little shorts and revealing blouse. They had been replaced by her usual baggy sweat pants and loose, ill fitting top. Why did she do that? Was she that scared of Bob being jealous?

"Good night Matty, See you in the morning."

Matty looked up, smiled weakly and went back to peeling her potatoes.

On the drive home and for the rest of the night all I could think about was the day that had just unfolded. Over and over I searched my mind for a plausible explanation. Was I misreading the whole situation, or was she really flirting and flaunting her body in front of me? I also couldn't get over the dramatic change in her personality when Bob got home. She'd gone from a bubbly and talkative little flirt, to someone who seemed scared to even say goodnight.

The next morning I backed into their driveway about the same time as the previous day. Once again the front door opened and Matty shouted a greeting. "Morning Nate. Coffee is nearly ready."

From out in the driveway I could see she was wearing the snug little shorts she'd worn the day before. But instead of her blouse, she was wearing a low cut, V-neck top made of thin, white material.

I locked my truck, went inside and sat at the table. Matty was standing at the counter, back turned, pouring my coffee. Again, I drank in the sight of her delicious ass. When she finished, she turned, walked toward me and sat my cup down. I looked up to thank her and that's when I noticed.

Holy fuck! She wasn't wearing a bra under that thin little top. I tried not to stare but it was hard to take my eyes off her ill concealed tits. I could see nipples poking against the fabric of her top. I could even detect the pinkish brown shading of the areolas surrounding them. Flabbergasted, I tried to keep my composure. Did she have any idea what she was doing to me? I was actually getting a hard on looking across the table at her. What I'd give to rip her shirt off, right then and there, and start sucking those yummy tits.

Holding her cup aloft, Matty looked right at my wandering eyes. "Well Nate, looks like it's going to be another hot, sweaty day. It sure is hard to dress cool for weather like this."

I could swear I saw a little smirk on her face as I replied. "Ya, it's gonna be a hot one, but I'd say you're dressed just right."

After a bit more small talk and a few more stolen glances, I finished my coffee and got up. But before I did, I realized my semi hard cock would be as noticeable to Matty as her barely clad tits were to me. But I didn't care. If she wanted to give me a show then I'd give her one one right back.

"Thanks for the coffee. I better get to work. I've got a big day ahead of me."

"Yes, very big," was Matty's sly response as she watched me stand up with bulging trousers.

Heading upstairs, I began my tasks for the day. One half of my mind was on the job and the other half was undressing my host. I was pretty sure by now her wardrobe choices had nothing to do with the weather and everything to do with showing off her body. But to what end? Did sweet little Matty not realize where this was headed? I was still pondering those questions when Matty yelled up the stairs at noon.

"Lunch time Nate. Come and get it."

The day was even hotter than the previous one when I got downstairs. Matty was still in her tight shorts and V-neck shirt, scurrying about the kitchen in bare feet, getting our plates ready. I saw her grab a damp cloth and turn toward the table. Then came the words I was longing to hear. "Well Nate, I need to give the table a quick wipe."

As before, she bent over at just the perfect viewing angle and began wiping. This time her show left little to the imagination. My eyes peered straight down her top and feasted on her braless tits. On the end of each one was a delicious looking, long pointed nipple, guarded by the pinkish brown areola surrounding it. My desire to suck on them was nearly overwhelming. I could feel my cock growing stiffer by the second. Soon, I'd have a full blown hard on.

Though it was hard to concentrate, we made small talk while having lunch. All the while I was shifting around uncomfortably in my chair with a stiff cock, trying not to stare across the table.

After I was done I told Matty, "I better get up, there's still a lot of hard work to do before I can call it a day."

"Yes, it must be very hard,'' was her cunning reply as she watched me stand.

To say I was distracted for the rest of my work day would be a vast understatement. The sight of Matty's luscious tits were having a definite effect on me. But it wasn't just her body. It was apparent by some of her comments that she was outright flirting with me. Twice I hit my thumb with a hammer while struggling with sinful thoughts.

When Bob got home he once again came upstairs like the previous day. Once again he asked the same questions about Matty and once again I lied.

Matty's wardrobe change was also a repeat of the previous day. She'd completely changed her revealing attire for something resembling a tent.

I made my way to the door. "Good night Matty."

A weak smile and a little wave was the only response I got.

I didn't sleep well that night. I was pretty sure Matty was hitting on me and also knew that given the chance, I'd fuck the living hell out of her. I also knew that fucking my friend's wife would be a dirty, lowdown, rotten thing to do. So my mind was in complete turmoil as I tossed and turned all night.

Pulling into their driveway the next morning I anxiously anticipated what Matty might have in store for me that day. As soon as I'd locked the truck, she opened the front door as usual.

"Morning Nate. Coffee is waiting."

My eyes were treated to a pair of shorts that were every bit as tight as yesterday's. Up top she wore a tight, thin T-shirt, that in her obviously braless state, revealed as much as it covered.

As I sat leering at her, awaiting my coffee, I couldn't help feeling there was something different about her on this day. But I couldn't figure out what it was. When she sat my cup in front of me I finally clued in. Her wedding ring! She wasn't wearing her wedding ring! I'd known Matty for a lot of years and never, ever had I seen her without that big, dazzling ring. In its place was a tan line where it had been removed. Just to make sure I noticed, she held her cup at eye level with her ring finger extended.

"You look a bit tired this morning Nate," she opined.

"Ya, I didn't sleep well last night. Lots of things on my mind."

"Oh I see. I hope this renovation job isn't troubling you," she said with a concerned look.

With a crooked smile I replied. "No, I enjoy coming here and seeing you."

She then did something I thought faithful little Matty would never do. She took her left hand and placed it over mine. While rubbing the top of my hand she said, "thanks, I enjoy seeing you as well. When you pull in the driveway each morning it puts a smile on my face."

peter4805
peter4805
35 Followers