Matty's Menace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't get any argument from me." she replied with a wicked smile. "I can think of much better things to do right now than drink coffee."

Our lips met in a long, slow and ever so erotic kiss. While our tongues danced and played I grabbed her ass and pulled her toward my already hard, throbbing cock. Grinding her pelvis back and forth I could feel her pussy pressing hard into me. Reaching under her thin, braless top I now grasped her tits and started squeezing and caressing them hard, just the way she liked it. Then I stopped to tease her fully erect nipples while she sighed and begged me not to stop. Now her hand was reaching down the front of my pants. Running an open hand up and down the length of my cock, she drew moans of pleasure from me.

"Oh Nate, I can't wait a second longer." She took me by the hand and led me to our den of sin at the end of the hallway.

While standing beside the bed we undressed, taking time to kiss, touch and feel each other. While tugging down her tight little shorts I made sure to stop and dip a finger into her already soaking wet pussy.

"Oh god, you know exactly how to drive me crazy," she whispered.

Now totally naked we laid down on the bed. Matty was on her back, legs spread wide apart, expecting my cock at any moment. But I had other ideas and wanted to prolong our enjoyment a while longer. As she closed her eyes and bit her lower lip I began kissing her. I Started with her ears, where I gently nibbled and kissed each ear lobe. Then, I worked my way down her neck, tracing little circles on her bare skin with my tongue. With my tongue still extended I moved down her freckled chest to her firm, plump tits. I stopped there to kiss, lick and suck them, paying extra attention to her sensitive nipples. Gently nipping them with my teeth had the desired effect as she put her hand behind my head and pulled my mouth down forcefully on her tits.

"Oh Nate, that feels so fucking good."

After spending several minutes pleasuring her tits, my tongue once again began its downward journey. Past her rib cage and on to her belly button, I continued tracing the little circles on her skin that were driving her mad. I could see her prominent hip bones on either side and even stopped to kiss and lick them too. Moving lower still, onto her abdomen, I could feel her body arching and lifting off the bed. Again, she put her hand behind my head and urged it lower.

"Keep going Nate, keep going."

My mouth had now reached her hairline. Fine blonde pussy hair brushed against my nose and cheeks and still I kissed and tongued my way lower. I could smell the sweet, alluring fragrance of a woman in heat. Moving my body I was now laying between her splayed out legs. Both her hands were firmly behind my head urging me on. I kissed my way up her thighs, now one, then the other until I could feel the heat of her womanhood drawing me like a magnet. I looked up to see her luscious pink pussy lips waiting. They were so drenched there was a wet spot on the bed where her juices had trickled down.

"Stop teasing me before I go insane," she demanded.

My mouth now moved from one outer lip to the other, stopping to kiss and taste them. Then I stopped and centered my tongue over her pink and fully protruding inner lips. All the while she was arched up, pushing herself toward my face, Both hands were still behind my head pulling my mouth tighter to her insistent pussy. Finally I extended my tongue and began lapping up the sweet nectar that glistened between her inner lips.

"Oh fuck,,,he's never done this, I've never, never had this done. Oh fuck I'm in heaven."

I kept lapping up her delicious juices with my tongue, going back and forth and up and down from her clit all the way back to her puckered anus. By now she was moaning loudly and furiously grinding her pussy into my face. It was then I stopped and decided her clit needed extra attention. This drew the loudest moan of all. Sucking her little button between my lips I started flicking my tongue back and forth across it. She seemed to love it when I sucked it really hard. Her gasps and moans became louder and louder while her hips undulated with increasing urgency.

Finally her body tensed up like a coiled spring and her face went blank. "I'm coming, I'm coming. Oh fuck... yes, yes, oh fuck yes."

In what was the longest orgasm I ever witnessed. She just kept coming and coming while her pussy convulsed and pulsated in pleasure. I continued to lap away, greedily drinking all the juices that flowed freely like a fountain.

Finally, her body went limp as a ragdoll, with her orgasm subsiding. I kissed my way back up her body until our lips met and our eyes locked in a passion filled gaze.

Now my hard as nails cock wanted its turn. With her legs still spread wide apart my cock began probing her entrance.

"Yes Nate, I want you as satisfied as you just made me. C'mon, fuck my wet, greedy cunt. Fuck it hard. Blow a load of red hot cum deep inside me."

Her pussy was so wet I was inside quickly. As I began pumping hard she met my every thrust and wrapped her arms around my back. I continued to pound her fiercely while our mouths were locked in a drooling, wet, sloppy kiss. The harder I slammed in and out, the harder she pushed back. At this rate I knew I wouldn't last long.

"Oh Matty, I'm coming...Oh, oh fuck." I began pumping stream after stream of semen inside her. "Oh fuck Matty you feel so fucking good. Oh fuck." While I was dumping my load of cum in her I could tell she was becoming aroused yet again.

"Yes, Nate, Fuck this cunt of yours. Fill it up. It's your cunt now. Fuck it good."

I loved it when she talked dirty to me. As my orgasm peaked she was already approaching her second orgasm of the morning. "Oh fuck Nate I'm coming again. Oh my fucking god. Oh, oh yes...your hot cum feels so good." Again, I could feel her pussy walls grasping and contracting around my cock to drain me while she shuddered, convulsed and moaned.

After pumping every last drop of my seed inside her, our spent bodies finally came to rest. With hearts pounding and lungs gasping for air we laid there and simply enjoyed being together. I had to admit I was developing strong feelings for her. Was I starting to fall in love?

At almost the same time she sobbed. "Why couldn't it have been you I met way back then instead of him. Every time you're near me I'm the happiest girl in the world."

The joy on her face was overwhelming when I countered. "The feeling is mutual, Matty. I could very easily fall head over heels for you."

"Nate, I've been strongly attracted to you ever since Bob introduced us years ago. Of course, being married I've always had to suppress it. But I don't care anymore. If given the chance I'd leave him this very day to be with you. But I know it's not that simple for either of us. With him being the way he is now, I could see things getting very ugly and very violent if I just decided to pack up and leave. Even if there wasn't another man involved I shudder to think of what he might do. That's why I've put up with his constant abuse until now. But I'm at the end of my rope. I can either stay with him and live in complete misery or I can leave and take a chance. I've even thought of changing my name and moving far away where he'd never find me. That's how desperate I am."

After we got up and showered we sat in the kitchen, had coffee, kissed, cuddled and chatted some more. We tried to come up with ways she could leave him that weren't filled with danger. If she moved out and somehow got a restraining order, he would simply ignore it. Even changing identity and moving far away might not work if someone was absolutely determined to find you. In the end we decided to hold off on making any decisions for now. With Bob's worsening mental condition, he might himself provide the opportunity.

I told her about running into Jeff and the things he'd said about Bob. She said that given the way he was acting lately, she wasn't the least bit surprised. In fact she was amazed he hadn't lost his job already with the crazy way he was behaving. I also mentioned the tracking device I'd stuck on his car. She was relieved that I'd ordered her one too.

It was mid morning and once again I had to scramble to complete my scheduled tasks for the day. With Matty's help we made good progress. We didn't take our normal lunch break and instead had sandwiches and coffee on the go. Of course, we always found time for hugs and kisses.

By mid afternoon I was working inside a wall while Matty was beside me on her hands and knees, prying a baseboard loose.

"Are we all caught up yet?" She inquired.

"Not only are we all caught up," I responded. "We're actually a bit ahead of schedule now."

"Well then, it's time you got a reward for working so hard," she snickered while looking up at me.

Suddenly, I felt her hand running up and down my pant leg. Then it was moving higher until it was over my cock. She began groping it while turning to face me. At the same time I turned sideways toward her.

"Oh Matty, I like your idea of rewards."

As her one hand groped my stiffening cock, the other was undoing the button on my pants. Then, she pulled down the zipper. With a quick tug, my loose pants now fell down around my ankles. With both hands she now pulled down my underwear. My fully hard cock sprung free. Already there was a drop of precum oozing from the end.

"Oh look, it's so happy to be free it's shedding a tear." She was still on her hands and knees, her face just inches from my swollen cock. She wrapped one hand around it and slowly began pumping it up and down, causing my hips to keep rhythm with her strokes.

"Oh Matty, yes. Stroke my cock. It feels so damned good."

She began to stroke it harder now. Drops of precum were flowing freely. Sticking out her tongue she started lapping up the drops as they oozed from the end. "Mmm, tasty. I want more." she said while looking up into my eyes.

Putting her mouth over the tip of my cock, I could feel her tongue flicking back and forth over it. She'd do this for a while, then stop and swallow all the pre-cum she'd gathered. She did this several times, driving me crazy with desire. Gradually, she took my cock deeper and deeper into her mouth until it was touching the back of her throat. While sucking and pumping it with her mouth, her hand moved to my balls where she kneaded and massaged them. With her head bobbing up and down on my cock and her hand massaging my balls, she continued to look up at me. She stopped long enough to say, "Do you like how your little bitch sucks your cock with her slut mouth? Fuck my slutty mouth with your big fat cock."

Between her dirty talk and the way she sucked and gobbled my cock, I knew my release wouldn't take long. The feeling started in my balls and worked its way up my shaft. "Oh Matty. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

My hips were pumping back and forth wildly when my seed erupted into her eager, cock loving mouth. I kept coming while her mouth sucked and drew my semen out. As the last drop entered her mouth she looked up at me. Licking the end of my cock one last time she opened her mouth. I could see a white puddle of cum and her tongue swirling about, tasting it. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed hard. Opening her mouth again the white puddle was gone. She had swallowed every last bit of my cum.

While licking her lips she said, "Mmm, that tasted good. I hope you'll let me do it again soon."

With a wink and a grin I replied. "Ya, you might be able to talk me into it."

She stood up now and threw her arms around my back. I pulled her close and we had a long, slow, tongue filled kiss. Pulling my pants back up I lamented. "Well, I guess it's time to get back to work."

Matty protested. "Not so fast, big boy. You're not done yet." With that she turned and leaned back against the wall, then drew me toward her with longing in her eyes. Removing one arm from around me, she lowered it to the waistband of her pants, then tugged them down so they were straddling her thighs. Taking my hand she guided it down past her blonde pussy hair to her warm slit. She spread her legs slightly to give me better access. I took the hint and started running my fingers up and down between her wet inner lips, I stopped to plunge them inside her. This caused her to let out a sharp gasp, then a gentle sigh.

"Nate. Make me cum with your fingers."

I pulled up her loose top. My mouth went directly to her firm, proud tits and I started sucking them hard. Nipping and teasing her nipples, my hand furiously masturbated her frenzied pussy. In and out my fingers went while my thumb flicked across her engorged clit. While still sucking one tit, I saw her hand grasping and squeezing the other one.

"Faster, faster." She pushed her pussy tight against my hand while swiveling her hips and talking in a low, sultry voice. "Oh fuck, your fingers feel so good playing with my cunt. You're gonna make your little bitch cum. You're little slut is gonna cum hard. Oh fuck, I'm coming, oh fuck, yes, yes, fuck." Her eyes rolled back, her mouth dropped open and her face lost all expression as a mind blowing orgasm enveloped her entire being. Her freckled chest heaved in and out as she gasped for air. Slumping back against the wall, the frantic movements of her hips slowed and her pussy ceased its convulsions. I knew she was spent. I withdrew my fingers from her sopping wet pussy and licked the tasty juices from them.

"Oh fuck Nate, that felt so good." Then I smiled when she said, "I've had to do that by myself all these years. It's nice to get a helping hand."

An hour later it was time for the daily clean up. While sweeping up and bagging the day's garbage my phone beeped to tell me Bob was on his way home. Matty headed downstairs, changed and put her hated wedding ring back on.

A short while later I heard Bob's Chevy pulling in. Before his usual interrogation I heard him talking to Matty.

"Why the fuck are you dressed like that? I heard him scream. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Bob, nothing's wrong. They're the same clothes I always wear." was her defensive reply.

"Well, I don't like them any more. Get rid of them."

"Yes Bob. I promise I'll dress better tomorrow."

"You fuckin' well better. Or else!" was his deranged reply.

After bawling out Matty I heard him trundling up the stairs.

I greeted him with some apprehension. "Hi Bob. How are you today?"

"Not worth a damn. Look at the mess you're making in my house. It looks like a fuckin' war zone in here. Can't you be more careful?"

"Well, Bob, I gave you fair warning that things would be like this." You can't do renovations without causing some dust and dirt. I'm being as careful as I can."

Completely ignoring my explanation he continued. "Every night I come home to this. Quit making such a mess. By the way, how was Matty today? Did she bother you at all? Did she stay downstairs and mind her own business?

"Yes Bob. The only time I saw her was when she answered the door this morning."

Without another word he spun around and headed to the stairs.

I was beginning to see quite clearly what kind of a nut Bob was becoming. All the warnings I'd received were true. I feared more and more for Matty's safety after seeing one of his hysterical outbursts first hand.

I headed downstairs and made my way to the door. At the kitchen sink preparing supper was Matty. I wasn't sure why Bob took such offense to her clothes, since they were the same baggy ones she always wore.

"Good night Matty. See you tomorrow." She continued with her task as if she'd never heard me. It was obvious she was too terrified to speak.

I thought about the situation long and hard that night. I noted Bob's car hadn't moved since he got home. He was probably badgering Matty the entire time. I had trouble sleeping after realizing the amount of abuse she was suffering.

Finally morning came and I backed into the driveway. The door opened wide and there, minus the usual coffee cup, was my dear Matty. Today though, instead of a sexy little top and tight shorts, she was wearing a plain housecoat. It was quite a change from the usual greeting I got.

As soon as I was inside it was obvious she'd been crying and something was terribly wrong. Unlike yesterday there was no heartfelt kiss and no hug. "What's wrong Matty?"

With tears in her eyes she blurted out. "He hit me Nate. Not just a little love tap. He hit me hard." She then pulled the housecoat off her shoulder to show me the vicious bruise on her upper right arm. "I couldn't even dress nice for you today." she said with tears streaming down her face. "My arm is so sore I could barely put this housecoat on. I can't even hug you." The sorrow in her red, tear filled eyes was heartbreaking.

My blood began to boil. At that moment I wanted nothing more than to beat Bob to a bloody pulp. But since Matty was traumatized enough already I simply said. "Sit down. Tell me about it."

She sat while I poured our coffee. Matty had to drink it with her left hand as her right arm hurt whenever she tried to move it.

She began her story. "After you left last night he wouldn't leave me alone. All night he yelled and screamed at me for the way I dressed, the way I wore my hair, the terrible supper, the messy house and so on. Finally, I'd had enough and went to the back yard to sit and get away from him. My next door neighbor, Robert, was also outside, watering his garden. He looked over and gave a casual little wave over the fence. I gave him a little wave back. When I got back inside Bob immediately started on me. He accused me of wanting to sleep with the neighbor and trying to seduce him. I told him I had no such intention. All I did was give him a polite, neighborly little wave. He said I was nothing but a lying little whore, then punched me as hard as he could. The force of the punch knocked me right off my feet and sent me sprawling across the living room floor. As I was laying on the floor writhing in pain, Bob smiled and with an ear to ear grin said, "that will teach you not to fuck around on me you dirty whore. The next time it will be a lot worse."

After hearing this vile story I told Matty in no uncertain terms. "You need to report this to the police and get the hell out of here. Today! When Bob says "next time will be a lot worse," he means next time he'll be putting you in the hospital, or worse. You're in real danger. I cannot, and will not, stand by and watch this happen to you."

"I don't know Nate." She gave me a hesitant look. "Where will I go? What will I do when he comes looking for me? I'm so damned confused right now. Everything is in his name, I have no money, no credit cards, nothing.

I looked directly into her eyes." You will come and stay with me. You won't have to worry about money or credit cards or anything like that. As for your safety, if he ever did manage to get near you when I'm not around, you can introduce him to my good friends Mr. Smith and Wesson. They'd be more than happy to send some greetings his way. And Matty I don't want you living with me only until this situation is over, but forever. I love you and the second you are divorced from that creep I want to make you my wife.

She was dumbstruck. Her mouth fell open and she began to weep uncontrollably. But this time they weren't tears of sadness. When she was finally able to talk she simply said. "I love you too Nate. Please dial 911 for me."

A male and female police officer were there about thirty minutes later. The female officer took Matty to another room to check her injuries and take photographs. When she and the female officer came back, Matty described in detail what happened. The officers took notes, measurements and pictures of the area in the house where Bob hit her. Then they took a detailed statement.