Matty's Menace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Due to the extent of Matty's injury, the female officer asked her to go to the hospital and get checked out. She also said they would like a doctor's report of the injuries for the investigation. Matty then asked what would happen next. The officer replied that they'd go pay Bob a visit at work, question him, get his side of the story and decide on how to proceed. They'd call as soon as their was an update.

"What will I do in the meantime?"

The male officer interjected with a wink. "We'll make sure the questioning takes a good long while, much longer than normal. Long enough for you to get checked out at the hospital. I would also advise packing some belongings and getting safely out of here for now. But, judging by what you've shown and told us, there's also a good chance he could be charged and put in custody today.

We thanked the officers and then they were gone.

I helped Matty put on some underwear, socks and a bra. Then her baggy old shirt and sweat pants. For once I was glad she had loose fitting clothes. Then I took her to the hospital. I waited while they checked her injury. About an hour later she came back clutching a prescription.

"Nothing is broken Nate. But my shoulder is badly bruised. They gave me a prescription that will help with the pain. They've also emailed an injury report to the police for me.

"Great, now let's go back to your place and start getting your stuff."

"She then asked. "Just out of curiosity Nate, what happens now to the renovation job?"

"The renovation job is over. I'm done with it. I only have a few days invested so it won't be much of a loss. And, the materials I bought can all be used for other jobs."

We spent five hours grabbing Matty's clothes and personal belongings. While all of this was going on I was paying keen attention to the tracking device on Bob's car. At no time did his car move.

Matty's phone rang about an hour after supper. It was the police. Bob was charged with assault causing bodily harm and was in custody pending a bail hearing in the morning. He would likely be released with several conditions. The main condition would be a total ban on any contact with Matty. In theory this meant he wouldn't be allowed anywhere near his own house, since it was still officially her residence. But we knew that in his state of mind, he wouldn't pay attention to any conditions. I could tell Matty was both relieved and frightened at the same time.

Then, a little while later my phone rang. It was my former work buddy Jeff. "Hey Nate, just thought you'd like to know the cops came and arrested Batshit Bob today. They took him away in hand cuffs. On top of that he got a three day suspension, effective tomorrow, for making vulgar comments to one of the office girls. Looks like he's having a bad day. Be careful around that lunatic."

"Thanks Jeff, I owe you one. Let me know if anything else interesting happens."

"Will do Buddy. Stay safe!"

It had been a long and stressful day for both us and we were getting tired. I took Matty by the hand and led her to what was now "our" bedroom. The prescription we picked up worked wonders to ease her pain. She was easily able to undress and get into bed herself.

Laying there naked together, the night light on the mantel shed a soft glow across the room. I looked and saw her staring at the ceiling, deep in thought. "Penny for your thoughts my love."

She turned her head toward me. "I was just thinking, since this is the first day of the rest of our lives, it would be a shame not celebrate it in style. I'm a bit sore but I think you can help ease the pain."

I slid across the bed toward her. Reaching over her, I was propped up on one elbow, looking down at her pretty face. She smiled and closed her eyes as I gently massaged her neck and uninjured arm.

Eyes still closed she whispered. "You have such talented hands."

I was in no hurry. Seeing her blissful expression was as rewarding as any physical pleasure she might give me. After spending a long while on her neck, my hand moved down to her chest where I lightly brushed back and forth with my finger tips, provoking soft, sighing sounds. I pinched her nipples while my hand moved down and began kneading her ultra sensitive tits.

"Oh god Nate, you know just what to do."

While my hand moved to her tummy and began lightly massaging it, I lowered my mouth to her tits and began sucking them in earnest. First one, then the other, back and forth. I playfully tugged her pussy hair when my hand moved lower. Now she was spreading her legs as my fingers approached her love zone. She lifted up to meet my fingers as they spread her now slippery lips and began gliding front to back, from her clit to her ass.

"Mmm...No one's ever touched my asshole."

She pulled back her legs so I could explore it better. One second my fingers would be plunging into her sopping wet pussy and the next they would be moistening her puckered up anus. While spreading her juices, I began to pushing with one finger. Her asshole was now slippery and wet as my finger circled around and kept pushing harder. Her rear entrance was unbelievably tight. Finally I worked a finger tip inside which caused a sharp gasp from her. I quickly pulled it out and spread more lube on it from her helpful pussy. My finger re-entered her ass and was now inside to the first knuckle. I continued to push it farther in.

"Yes, Nate. Finger fuck my virgin asshole. It's yours. Do whatever you want with my ass."

I pulled my finger out long enough to smear more pussy juice on it, then went back to her ass and pushed it in. By now, I had another finger anxious to join the fun and started pushing it in as well. Soon I had two fingers shoved way inside her tight asshole. Matty started moving up and down on my fingers encouraging me to violate her farther.

Now she sat up and got off the bed while I lay flat on my back with my pulsating cock pointing straight up. She got back on and threw a leg over my waist so her pussy and ass were now straddling me. Reaching up, I began fondling and pinching her tits while she lowered herself. When my cock made contact with her sopping pussy I pushed up hard. She continued to lower her pussy until I was deep inside her, gliding in and out. While she rode up and down on my greedy cock, I reached behind and once again pushed two fingers in her ass as far as they would go.

"Oh yes, I love the feeling when you're in my cunt and asshole at the same time."

She now raised herself so far that my cock slipped out of her pussy. I knew what she wanted to do. Centering her ass over my anxious cock, she began to bear down. Even after being penetrated with two fingers it was so tight I wasn't sure I'd ever get inside. She kept pushing down and I kept pushing up until finally I felt my cock break through her sphincter.

"Yes, fuck my virgin ass. Stick that cock all the way in."

Slowly, as the inside of her ass became coated with my pre cum, I worked my way inside. It took a long time as she continued bearing down while I pushed up hard. Never in my life had my cock been in a hole this tight. After what seemed an eternity I had completely impaled her. She began riding harder and harder as her ass loosened up. I reached up and once again began pinching and teasing her nipples. She sat completely upright and began grinding down hard as I started stimulating her clit with one hand. Round and round, up and down we continued as once again that familiar feeling started working its way up from my balls.

"Oh fuck Matty, I'm gonna cum."

"Yes. Come inside your little sluts ass."

I was balls deep in her ass and went rigid as my cock started spurting hot jets of cum deep in her bowel. It felt so incredible I never wanted it to end. I kept pumping and pumping as her ass clenched my cock. Now she began to cum too as I felt her ass tighten its incredible grip and begin milking me.

"Oh fuck...Oh yes, god damn it. Oh my ass. Oh, oh. Mmm..."

Never in my life had I experienced anything this erotic. I knew this moment would be etched in my mind forever.

She was still sitting upright a few minutes later, panting hard when she raised herself up. My cock popped out of her ass with a trickle of cum following it. Shortly after she was by my side again. Looking at me she appeared to be in a dreamlike state. Then a little smile crept on her face.

"Well, lover boy, I'm not sure which is gonna hurt worse tomorrow. My arm or my ass."

We both laughed. Then I turned toward her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you Matty."

"Don't ever stop telling me that Nate. I love you too."

Soon I had a protective arm draped over her and we were sound asleep.

Morning dawned to the sound of birds chirping and sunshine peeking through the bedroom curtains. I looked over at my darling who was starting to stir. Getting out of bed I started the coffee maker, grabbed a quick shower and got dressed. Matty was up a few minutes later and followed my lead, having a shower and throwing on her housecoat. While I was making us some breakfast she came and sat at the table.

"Mmm, the coffee and breakfast smell great. You sure know how to spoil a girl," she beamed.

While we sat and ate I asked Matty if she'd ever fired a gun. She replied that she hadn't.

"If you feel comfortable doing it, I'd like to take you to the firing range and teach you how to use one. Hopefully you'll never need it, but it can't hurt to learn. Whenever I'm away from home there will always be one here for your protection. If you'd like, you can also get a permit to carry one with you when you leave the house. I'm taking the rest of the week off because of all the shit going on with Bob. As soon as your arm is up to it I'd like to get you trained."

"Okay Nate. Better safe than sorry. With Bob getting crazier by the day, some added protection will ease my mind."

I then asked her. "When did you first notice things weren't quite right with him?"

She responded. "Bob was never like most guys. I never really dated anyone else seriously, because I could tell they were only interested in one thing. But not him. He was a guy who was willing to wait until marriage before having sex. That meant a lot to me. But after we were married I discovered he had a very low, almost non existent, sex drive. On our wedding night it took everything I had to coax him into sex. Even then, I think he only took my virginity with his half hard cock, because he felt it was his duty. I urged him to get checked out. After taking some tests they determined some of his hormone levels were very low and his sperm count was close to zero. He was given treatments to raise his levels but it never seemed to help. After a long while he just quit taking them against everyone's advice.

"Wow, that must have been pretty difficult to cope with," I interjected.

"Ya, it was really hard since my sex drive is super high, as I'm sure you've noticed," she giggled. "Without sex I was masturbating constantly to keep my urges at bay. I was okay doing this if it meant keeping our marriage together, but then he started to change in ways I couldn't handle. The jealousy, the mood swings and the crazy outbursts were just too much. Now I was frightened on top of being frustrated. It started gradually a few years ago and got worse over time, until its now reached the point where he's a danger to those around him. Now that he's finally crossed the line into physical violence I'm sure it will only get worse from here."

Unfortunately, I had to agree with her.

Matty and I spent most of the morning making phone calls. She had to start the application for her own bank account and other finances, get a phone in her own name and contact lawyers to handle the separation and divorce proceedings.

Around mid morning she got a call from the District Attorneys Office, stating Bob was granted bail under conditions they'd stipulated. If he ever approached her or tried to contact her in any way, she was to call the police immediately. But, both Matty and I were fully aware that, "when seconds count, the police are just minutes away."

I was glad to see the arrival in the mail of Matty's tracking device. I'd set it up and hide it in Bob's car at the first opportunity.

Just before noon my phone beeped. Bob was in his car, driving toward the house he wasn't allowed to be near. His car stopped moving when he was about a block away from it. My guess was he parked the car and sneaked over to his house, hoping Matty would be there so he could get even with her. For nearly two hours his car sat there before finally moving again to a department store parking lot.

Then my phone rang. It was Bob, talking as if nothing had ever happened. "Hey Nate, how's it going? Why aren't you at the house working on the renovation?" Have you seen Matty?"

"Well Bob," I replied. "I won't be finishing the job. I don't do work for wife beaters. As far as Matty is concerned, if I knew where she was I wouldn't tell you anyway, because you'd likely try to hurt her again."

What followed was a string of curses that would make a hardened criminal blush. "You no good, fucking bastard, wait 'til I get a hold of you. I'll kick the living shit right out of you, then kill you slowly." He threatened.

"You might be able to hurt small women Bob, but if you ever try that shit with me I'll beat you within an inch of your life you fucking lunatic. Then it will be my pleasure to call the cops and watch them haul your ass away." After several seconds of silence the line went dead.

Five minutes later Matty's phone rang. It was a number she didn't recognize. Thinking it might be from the bank or someone else important she answered. She went white as a ghost when she heard Bob's maniacal voice on the other end.

"Matty, where the fuck are you? Get your fucking ass home this very minute you no good fucking whore. If I have to come and find you, I'll fucking kill you."

Before he could threaten her further, Matty hung up. She was so scared she was trembling. Then, she called the police and told them what happened. The officer who answered was sympathetic and said they would call Bob and caution him, but since the call wasn't made from a number associated with Bob, there was very little they could do legally. It would be her word against his. So it appeared that as crazy as he was, he knew enough to use a pay phone to call her.

With terror in her eyes Matty blurted, "Oh god Nate. I'm so damned scared. If he finds me, I'm dead. Will you teach me about using a gun today?"

"Yes, of course my dear. I'm ready when you are."

We headed off to the firing range. In just a few hours she had mastered all the basics and was hitting targets like a pro.

On the way home I stopped in front of a beauty salon. Matty asked why. I told her that as a reward for doing so well in her gun training, I was treating her to any hairstyle and makeup she wanted. Then, I winked and said, "I'll get my reward later." She shrieked in delight, then hopped out and scurried over to the salon.

While she was getting her makeover, I walked to a nearby home security store and bought a state of the art system for the house. I got back to the truck just as Matty left the salon. She looked incredible. I couldn't take my eyes off her as she hopped back in the truck. "Wow, you look gorgeous," I stammered as my jaw dropped and my eyes opened wide.

"I'm glad you like it," she blushed. "I'll make sure you get lots of other things you like later on."

The minute we got home I started installing the security system while Matty made us some dinner. While on the ladder installing one of the cameras, my phone beeped to tell me Bob was on the move. I tracked his car to a sleazy, flea bag motel just a couple of miles away, where I guessed he must be staying. This was a bit too close for my liking, being within walking distance of my house. If he ever decided to venture on foot to scope out my place I'd have no way of knowing. I also realized it was just a matter of time before Bob put two and two together and figured out where Matty was living. After all, he might be crazy but he wasn't stupid.

When I was done installing the system, the house had motion detectors and cameras pointing at every entrance and exit. This was a great help of course, but not foolproof against a determined foe.

Once back in the house I programmed our phones, then decided to pay Bob's car a visit later that evening to install Matty's tracker.

It was nearly midnight when I ventured out on foot to Bob's new living quarters. When I arrived I scanned the row of vehicles. There, in front of room nine, was Bob's Chevy. The lights in his room were off so I assumed he was in bed sleeping. After walking nonchalantly too his car I opened the door and popped the trunk lid. After installing Matty's tracker I quietly closed the car back up and started walking back home.

I was just a few minutes from home when my phone rang. I was immediately alarmed when I saw Matty's number come up.

"Hi hun, what's up?" I asked in a concerned voice.

"Nate, I think he might be here! The cameras show someone walking around in the dark outside the house, someone who has the same walk as Bob. For God's sake get here as fast as you can. I'm scared to death."

I then realized how utterly stupid I had been to leave her all alone, late at night, while a vengeful maniac was on the loose. A maniac who had earlier threatened to kill her. While I had been on my way to Bob's car he had, by fate, decided to pick that same moment to sneak to my house and get his revenge. That Matty was there would make his revenge so much sweeter.

"Call 911 now Matty. Tell them to hurry. In the meantime I'll be there as fast as I can."

But, before she could hang up I heard a bloodcurdling scream and what sounded like shattering glass. Then in a terrified voice. "Nate, he just smashed in the door, he's almost inside. I've got my gun ready."

Then I heard Bob's sadistic and unmistakable voice. "Thought you could hide from me you filthy, no good whore? When I'm done with you, you'll be wishing you were never born. Then, I'll make sure your whore master Nate joins you in Hell."

By now I was in a full run, sprinting down the block, past the last few houses before mine.

I heard Matty frantically pleading with Bob. "Put down the knife. Please, please put it down or I swear to God I'll shoot you dead."

I'll put it down the knife once I've carved you and your whore master into little pieces." The evil in his voice was horrific.

"Stop Bob, don't come any closer. Stop now or I'll shoot," screamed Matty.

By now, I was sprinting up the steps and nearing the wide open, smashed in, front door of my house. As I crossed the threshold I was in time to see Bob advancing slowly on Matty.

"Stop Bob, it's not worth it," I screamed.

But there was no stopping him. As he advanced on Matty she held up the gun and leveled it at his chest.

"Die bitch," were the last words he ever uttered. When he was just a few feet from Matty he lunged. She pulled the trigger and fired three bullets into his chest. He dropped like a rock, right at her feet, flailed about for a moment, then went motionless.

As he lay there I walked over to him and carefully took the knife he was still clutching. Then, I checked his vital signs. There were none. Immediately I called 911 and reported the shooting. The police and ambulance were there in minutes, followed shortly thereafter by the coroner.

The investigation lasted for several weeks. The house was sealed off and we had to go to Matty's until it was complete. In the end the shooting was ruled self defense and the case was closed.

As much as Matty wanted Bob out of her life, she definitely didn't want it to happen this way and was deeply traumatized. It took quite some time before she could sleep at night without waking up in a cold sweat. As for me, I'll always be haunted at the tragic way a once productive life and close friendship were wasted by an increasingly severe mental illness.