Matty's Menace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since the events that happened in both our homes were a constant, stressful reminder of those troubled times, we decided to sell both places. I completed the renovations at Matty's place and after it sold we put mine on the market too. We bought a nice big home on the other side of town, far away from the bad memories. Only after we finally moved in did we get a sense of closure.

While sitting at the breakfast table one morning, shortly after our long awaited wedding day, Matty looked at me with a serious expression on her face and said, "I have something to tell you Nate and I think you better stay seated for this."

"What is it Matty?" I feared she had terrible news of some sort. Had she contracted an incurable disease?

"We're going to have a baby Nate. Congratulations Dad," she beamed with an ear to ear smile.

I was speechless. This was easily the happiest moment of my life. I couldn't find words to express my joy and instead, just sat there weeping tears of happiness. Soon, Matty was crying with me as we held each other close and savored our euphoria.

A lot of time has now passed since those eventful days. I still work hard on my home renovation business and Matty, who took a course in business management, is now the lady in charge of all the secretarial duties. Someday I'll retire and hopefully our son will take over and keep the business going.

In the meantime Matty and I still live, love and laugh every day.