Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I finally had nothing left to give my Mistress, she released my head and removed the vibrator from my ass. "Well done slave. You have always been a heavy cummer, but you may have outdone yourself this time. You really do like anal play don't you? you little slut." I couldn't answer. I just laid there overwhelmed by what she had done to me. My own semen covered my face, chest, stomach, cock and balls. My submissive body still trembling from that consuming orgasm.

Mistress Sofia kneeled there watching me breath for a few minutes. Then without a word she climbed off the bed, picked up her clothes, walked across the room, shut off the lights and went upstairs leaving me tied up and covered in my own cum. "Her" cock soon went limp and I fell asleep, being totally spent from the night's activities.

She returned about an hour later, having dressed and relaxed while she held me captive in the playroom. She untied me and said, "You may go home now" and she removed my collar and handed it back to me. I retrieved my clothes, got dressed, and drove home a cum stained mess.

Now a year later, my head was resting on the same plush mattress, my ass sore from a paddling, and my mind racing at what might happen when her friend Barbara used me next weekend. Mistress Sofia returned and helped me lift my head off the bed. She removed my handcuffs and told me to undress her.

Starting at the top and working my way down. I unclasped her bra and let her magnificent breasts free. How I desperately wanted to cup them in my hands and lick her nipples. Her areolas were small, but perfect circles. Then I took up a kneeling position before my Goddess. I unclipped the straps of the garter belt and slid it down over her hips, and helped her step out of it.

Slipping off both of her high heels, I then placed a gentle kiss on the top of each foot. Rising up and placing both hands on her left thigh, I slid her silky stocking down her wonderful leg, pressing more of my hands against her than required. She knew my fetish for legs and stockings, and she enjoyed indulging me in it. I repeated my groping of her as I removed the right stocking as well.

Mistress Sofia grabbed the ring on the front of my collar and led me over to her massage table. No longer having to lay out a towel on the floor as we had done in her old home, she had bought a full, professional table for her to lay on when she let me rub her sexy body. She climbed onto the table and laid on her stomach while I retrieved her favorite oil. Starting at her shoulders like she had taught me I began rubbing her feminine form.

While allowing me the privilege of massaging her, Mistress Sofia began providing me with more details about Barbara and of next weekend's activities.

Mistress Sofia went on to explain the whole situation. Barbara was an old friend who had moved out of state before Mistress Sofia had gotten divorced six years ago. Mistress Sofia had visited her often over the years, and now Barbara was coming to stay with her while house shopping.

While Mistress Sofia's husband had left her for a younger woman. Barbara's husband, Jonathan, had left her for a younger man. She had just finalized what was a very nasty and acrimonious divorce, which has left financially stable, but also left her angry, bitter, and with her self-esteem severely shaken.

Mistress Sofia was going to let her take out some frustration and anger by using me. Mistress Sofia hoped my eagerness to serve would help with Barbara's confidence and self-esteem. Barbara did not know about me. So she had no idea of the surprise her friend Sophia Richards had planned for her. Barbara knew her friend Sophia liked to be in control with men, but not the extent and kinkiness of her desires. She also had no idea that her 50 year old friend had taken on a 20 year old sex slave.

There were no details provided about Barbara other than that she was 55 years old and now divorced. So I had no idea of what she looked like, or how she may choose to use me. Mistress Sofia did explain that she would be present the entire time, which I found comforting.

For two hours I was allowed to massage Mistress Sofia. Not missing a single square inch of her while we talked casually. Still serving her as her submissive, but she allowed us to converse with me being able to ask questions and talk freely.

Now relaxed and satisfied with her massage she indicated for me to stop rubbing her irresistible body. She sat up with her shiny, white, oily legs hanging off the side. Still naked, there was no where to hide "Her" erection sticking up and out from my body.

Mistress Sofia picked up the bottle of oil I had been rubbing into her soft skin and put a small amount in her hand. She rubbed her hands together and reached forward and began to stroke me. "'My' cock is always so hard and eager to be used or abused", she said softly as she masturbated me. One hand began massaging and pulling my balls, while other, slick with oil, ran up and down my veiny shaft.

My breath quickened as my excitement grew. Mistress Sofia knew the signs and was an expert and exerting her control over me. She would slow her strokes and then stop. Sometimes squeezing my shaft as hard as she could in her delicate hand. Never stopping the attention to my balls, which were drawn up and eager to expel their creamy load.

Sometimes she would stroke with her palm and all her fingers, other times just using her thumb and index finger. She would focus on my head and play with the sensitive spot on the underside of my head, or gently rub my urethra, all of which was wonderfully enjoyable. Mistress Sofia liked being able to get me hard, and that I was powerless to resist her dominance, her authority, her sex appeal, and her control over what I was feeling or doing.

"This will be the last time you cum until at least next weekend when Barbara is here. I want you full, primed and ready to go if I decide to let you cum for us. That means no masturbating when you are at home. Do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress."

Releasing my balls, she jerked me up and down quickly. She liked to watch my reactions as I came for her. I could only stand there naked, hands by my sides, and "Her" cock slick with oil as she took me over the edge.

Mistress Sofia pulled my cock down a little and held up her free hand right at the head of "Her" erection. "That's it, let it out, show me how much I excite you, give me your sperm, cum for your Queen, give me your offering to my power over you."

"Oh Mistress, oh Mistress, oh Mistress" was all I could say as my cum shot out of me with her strokes. She cupped her hand trying to catch it, but some shot past and went up her arm and even hit her breast. She adjusted her hand and began to catch most of my jizz. Even when I had no more cum for her to take, she kept stroking my overly sensitive organ.

Mistress Sofia stood up, still stroking me. She placed her semen filled hand at my mouth, "Lick up your filthy mess slave". Lowering my head, I opened my mouth and began licking at the puddle of my still warm load. When her hand was clean, she pulled my head to her forearm to clean, and then her breast.

While eating my cum is not something I ever would do alone, I enjoyed that she made me do it for her. It was a submissive act on my part and a dominant act on her part. With "Her" dick now losing its fullness, Mistress Sofia released me.

She reached up and undid the buckle at the back of the collar around my neck and handed it to me as she always did when she was done dominating me. "Thank you Mistress Sofia".

"Are you available after work on Wednesday, Sweetie? I'd like you to help me get the playroom ready for next weekend when Barbara is here."

"Sure Ms. Richards. I can be here about 6:30." She went back up stairs, I cleaned up the playroom quickly, took a shower and then went home.

A lot had happened in the year since Ms. Richards moved away from being my neighbor. Of course, we had lots of wild and kinky fun. She always had new ways to dominate me, or things to teach me on how to please her.

The year also had provided many ups and downs for both of us. The only constant we had was each other. Our bond was growing, and while I was still, of course, her submissive. We had also become close friends despite the large difference in our ages.

Not long after she moved away, I moved out of my parent's house. That was something I had been planning since turning 18, but I had needed to save a little more money first. Then my submission to Mistress Sofia started. If I moved out, my parents would get suspicious of seeing my car at her house a few times a week. So, I had delayed my departure until I could figure it all out.

With her no longer living next door, I decided it was the right time to go. A small, cheap apartment about 20 minutes from home was perfect for me. Still close to my parents, and to Ms. Richards new home.

Not sure what I wanted to do with my life I delayed going to college. My parents had promised they would help with tuition when I did start classes. Why waste my money and theirs until I had a clue on what to study?

When my brother when to college they paid for all of his schooling, and had promised to do the same for my sister. She, however, was very smart and got a full academic scholarship to a very good school out of state. After graduating at the top of her class, our parents gave her what they would've spent on tuition as a gift to her. She saved some of it, and used the rest to put a good down payment on a house.

My parents now had what they waited six extra years for. They had their freedom and no more kids at home. My birth six years after my sisters, was not planned and totally ruined their plans in life. Now they could do what they wanted.

Things don't always work out as planned though. A few months after I had moved out, so did my father. They had decided they had grown apart and to go their separate ways. They had not been fighting, and seemed to get a long fine. That was until the house was sold and the divorce finalized. Then they seemed to start to hate each other.

Whatever interaction they had together seemed to always end up in a shouting match. My mother started dating a man who was 27 years old. That is one year younger than my older brother. As if it was some kind of competition, my father started dating a woman 24 years old. That is two years younger than my sister.

While I was never close with my parents, it was a difficult time for me. The home I had grown up in, now had someone else living in it. My parents couldn't seem to be in the same room together. Whether it was right or wrong, I felt somewhat responsible for their failed marriage. If I had not been born, they could have followed through with their life together as they had planned it.

Through it all, Ms. Richards was there for me. Someone to talk to, someone who had a great deal of life experience, and was a calming, wise, voice of reason and comfort. She also was still close with my mother. So it was through Ms. Richards that I got most of the details about the divorce and my parents life after it.

On the plus side, since my brother's wedding, I had actually started to grow closer with my sister. She started to see how our parents treated me a little differently than her and our brother. She was also quite frank with me and pointed out that since I was quiet and an introvert, it made it difficult for people to get close to me, including her. She was just being honest, and made a fair point.

With that out in the open, we were able to start getting to know each other as adults and bond more. She lived out of state, but we would text, email and call each other. We supported each other through the whole divorce.

A negative over the last year for Ms. Richards was her sister, Katherine, who lived in New Mexico, had a serious health scare. Ms. Richards would usually spend a few weeks each year in New Mexico visiting Katherine and her daughter, Katrina, who was now 21 years old. They were all very close. Ms. Richards dropped everything and flew out to help in any way she could. She spent six weeks living out there with them helping take care of anything she could. Fortunately, Katherine was recovering and doing much better, but it was still a difficult and emotional time.

I house sat for Ms. Richards while she was away. Trying to be supportive, just like she was, I did my best to take care of everything at her home so she could focus on her family.

Another difficult time for Ms. Richards happened about three weeks after she returned from New Mexico. Her ex-husband had passed away suddenly. She had not seen or spoken to him since the divorce. So they were no longer close, but she had been in love with him for over twenty years of marriage. The death hit her hard. It was surprising to me because she never spoke of him. Ms. Richards is a strong, confident, independent woman. Seeing her so upset was difficult. I did my best to be there for her.

Maybe it was so difficult for her because of all the memories she had with him. Maybe it was because of how close her sister had come to dying. Maybe it was just a stark reminder of how fragile life can be for all of us.

The day of the funeral was the first time we ever spent the night together. She returned home from the cemetery and was understandably still very upset. She asked me to come over to keep her company. There was no domination, no oral worship, nothing kinky, no sex. We sat on the couch together and I just held her. Eventually we went to her bedroom and she fell asleep in my arms. That was the only time she ever seemed to be vulnerable. I did my best to make her feel loved and safe.

Another negative over the last year was my brother's marriage was not going well. They had not even been married six months when things started going downhill fast for them. His wife Jennifer was always so nice. We had a similar sense of humor and had become good friends since the wedding. Even before the wedding she had always been nice to me, and made it a point to talk with me at family functions. Now we would text each other goofy memes to make each other laugh, or share links to articles online we think each other would like. Jennifer was also getting closer to my sister. So sometimes group texts or emails kept the three of us in touch.

At one point, Jennifer texted me and asked if I could spend the weekend with her and my brother. There were some things that needed to be fixed around their house. My brother is not very handy. To protect his masculinity, she suggested the work needed two people, and that she would invite me over to assist him. I was more than happy to help her out.

They lived three hours away from me. I was supposed to arrive on Friday afternoon and work with my brother that night and all day Saturday. Then return home Sunday morning. Thursday evening I got a call from Jennifer. She was very upset and said I didn't need to come over this weekend. My brother had decided to go to Las Vegas with friends for a guys only weekend.

Since I had already taken Friday afternoon off from work, and she had as well, I told her I would still come out and fix whatever she needed around the house. She felt really bad I would be there doing things my brother should have done, while he was off partying with friends.

With her being my sister-in-law, I would never act on it, but I have to admit, Jennifer is very pretty, and has long, slender, shapely legs that I love to look at. So, I had that to look forward to seeing while working around the house.

Friday afternoon I showed up with my tools and she put me to work. There was nothing major, but just a lot of little things my brother neglected. Jennifer was casually dressed in a pair of tight jeans, long sleeve t-shirt, and sneakers. So, while she still looked good, I wouldn't get to see her bare, or nylon covered legs.

After a few hours of work, Jennifer ordered us a pizza and we ate and talked. She really needed someone to talk to, and I was surprised how much she needed to unload everything going on with her and my brother. I had heard things were a little rocky with them, but had no idea how bad it had gotten. While explaining what was happening, she told me facts, but tried her best not to put down my brother directly, or blame him for all their problems. She understood it takes two people to make it work and two people to fight as well.

Jennifer had a good, well paying job she had been at since graduating from college six years ago. My brother had graduated six years ago as well, but was on his fifth job.

Changing jobs is no big deal, but five different companies in six years is not a good sign. She said he seemed to wear out his welcome pretty quick at each company. She was glad he was at least smart enough to get a new job before quitting the old one. She also said that most weekends he would go out drinking with his friends. Friday and Saturday nights he would come home very drunk, and then just want to lay around on Sundays. He never seemed to have time for her or their marriage.

She wasn't sure how long she could keep this up with him. Trying to be a good listener, and remembering how Ms. Richards had supported me, I tried to do the same for Jennifer. She apologized for dumping this all on me. Especially with my parents having just gotten divorced. She knew I wasn't close with my brother, but she didn't want to put me in the middle of it. I told her that's what friends were for, and if she needed anything to not hesitate to ask.

We both woke up early Saturday morning. There was still a lot of work to do. Jennifer had some errands to run, and asked if I minded being there alone working. I told her it was no problem. She left the house in a nice, tight, white sweater that fit nicely to her small pert breasts, and a short, blue, tennis skirt that showed of a lot of her slim, sexy bare legs. Too bad she wasn't going to be home in that outfit for me to sneak glances at. I'm only human.

One of the things that needed fixing was their dryer. I went into the basement to see if it was something I might be able to fix for her. After looking it over and Googling what might be the root cause of the problem, I realized I needed to tear the whole thing apart and change out a simple switch.

Opening the door to the dryer, I found it still full of clothes. There was an empty basket near by so I started putting the clothes in the basket so I could take the dryer apart. This load of clothes was Jennifer's. Mixed in with all the normal clothes were several pairs of panties and bra's. There was even some lingerie. Some of the items were quite racy.

Looking at and touching them had me growing excited. The mental image of her in the sheer lacy panties and bra, or the black teddy, or in the garter belt was more than enough to get my attention UP. Why the hell would my brother go out of town or spend weekends with his friends when he could be at home with Jennifer while she was wearing this stuff?

Trying to focus at the task at hand, and not the mental image of Jennifer in lingerie, I disassembled the dryer and found the faulty switch. Texting a picture of the switch and the part number to Jennifer, I asked if she could stop on her way home and get a replacement from a local appliance store. She said she would try and would see me in a couple of hours.

In an effort to take my mind of off the lingerie, I fixed the remaining things around the house for Jennifer. She returned home with the switch I needed, and followed me down the basement. She was surprised to see how the whole dryer was disassembled. She then realized she had left it full of clothes, not knowing I would be taking it apart. She looked over and saw the clothes basket full of the clothes and remembered what some of the items of clothing had been in the dryer.