Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When hearing these things if I slowed down my oral worship just the slightest Mistress Sofia was quick with her foot to "Her" cock or balls. She was loving the idea of talking to her close friend, while that friends 19 year old son was bound beneath her pleasuring her with his mouth and his mother was none the wiser.

Mistress Sofia must have put my mother on mute and just kept listening because she started moaning as her climax approached. "Oh yeah, that's it baby, make me cum on your face. Use your tongue like I trained you to. Lick my clit, make me cum, OH FUCK THAT'S IT OH FUCK I'M CUMMING". I pressed my face up as high as I could into her crotch and licked and sucked her pussy the best I could from my restrained position. I had forgotten about the phone call, and just wanted to make her feel good.

With a remarkable amount of self-constraint she was soon breathing normal and back to talking on the phone. As she did, she slid slightly forward on her throne. Her sexy ass was now right over my face, and I did not wait to be told what to do. I pushed my face against her soft white globes and snaked my nose and tongue into her ass crack. My lips and tongue found her puckered tight asshole and began lapping at it and kissing it like a good slave.

Totally consumed by her wonderful ass, I of course could not see what else she might be doing, but she reached her silky, stocking covered feet down and began rubbing them on "Her" blood engorged cock. Even with my face buried in her ass, I inhaled deeply at her sudden erotic touch. Mistress Sofia had given me a few hand jobs, and let me fuck her nylon encased legs, but a foot job was new for us. She slowly stroked me up and down, all while still talking on the phone to my mother.

Mistress Sofia was an expert at using her feet on me. While never taking my lips or tongue from her butt, I would still moan or let out an "Oh fuck", as she jerked me with her sexy black nylon covered feet. She would place both feet on the sides of my shaft and jerk me up and down. Then she would place one foot on the underside of "Her" cock and tease the front side with the other.

She would slide that foot up and then use the sole of her foot to rub to the top of my cockhead. Sliding that foot all the way down my entire length she would plant her heel right into my pelvis so "Her" cock ran up the bottom of her foot. Then she would take the foot that had been holding me in place and rub the underside of my shaft.

Hopefully she muted her phone because she said very loudly, "Give me that thick white cream all over my toes and feet slave, cum for your Mistress, cum for me right now." I moaned out into her smothering ass as my cum erupted out of "Her" cock and splashed onto her sexy legs, feet, and toes. She kept stroking me through the entire orgasm.

Just as I finished, she began moaning, "Oh yes, your cum feels so good on my feet slave, keep licking my ass, push your tongue into my hole, that's it fuck me with your tongue, tongue fuck my ass slave, oh fuck yes". She was now holding the phone in one hand and rubbing her clit with the other as I lapped at her tight sphincter. She came hard and quick, and squirted her tasty nectar all over my chest, stomach, cock and balls.

Again, she regained her composure quickly and began talking to my mom as if nothing had happened. While talking she arose from her throne, turned around and placed her cum covered toes into my mouth. I sucked on her toes and sucked my cum from her nylons. With both feet clean she left me there, bound and naked. She kept talking on the phone as she walked up stairs. Sometime later she returned and released me. With a wicked grin she said, "Oh your mother called, did you want me to say hello from you?" As if she forgot that I was the one servicing her pussy and ass while she was on the phone with my mother.

Mistress Sofia did reassure me that she had muted the phone at all the required times, but said the next time that happens she will put it on speaker to make me listen to my mother talk about her sex life with her 24 year old boyfriend. I would be required to keep up whatever service to Mistress Sofia required of me and not stop for a moment during the call.

That was awhile ago though. Then I wasn't a 19 year old sex slave strapped to Mistress Sofia's throne having just pleasured her with my tongue. Now I was a 20 year old sex slave, cleaning her throne before possibly servicing her friend at this very throne in a few days. Maybe not much really had changed, but I was happy either way.

Ms. Richards finished up in the kitchen and came down to the playroom. "Looks like you've gotten a lot done." "Yes, Ms. Richards. I just need to check and clean your immobilizer."

"Great, I am going to change the sheets on the bed and then we will be done."

The "Immobilizer" kind of looked like a narrow and short picnic table. The "Bench" seats were not meant for sitting on, and they extended out past the one end of the top "Table" portion. The idea being she could have me lay on it face down, with my chest on the "Table" part, and secure my legs and hands to the "Bench" part. There were attached leather straps at various locations.

Checking all the restrains, supports, and adjustments linkages to make everything was holding up from all our play with the immobilizer. Everything looked solid still, so I went about starting to clean it. Glancing over at Ms. Richards I still admired her sexy figure and elegant way she moved. She wasn't dressed to tease or thrill, but she still excited me. As she was placing the sheet across the large mattress, out of the corner of her eye she saw me staring over in her direction.

Realizing I had been caught checking her out, I blushed and started to clean the leather pads on the bench. Ms. Richards just smiled and finished up what she was doing.

This bench had gotten a lot of use over the last several months. After her throne, this was the second piece of equipment she had me make for our fun. The first time we tried it out was another new experience for us in our Dominatrix/submissive relationship.

I had just put the finishing touches on it, Ms. Richards instantly transformed to Mistress Sofia. Her expression, demeanor and body language now totally in control. No longer social and sweet. She was in complete control and in domineering mode. I love both sides of her personality.

"Strip slave!" She shouted at me. She had not even placed the collar on me yet. Of course I immediately got naked and stood before my Goddess. She reached down into my pants pockets and retrieved her collar. Now collared, she gave me the simple stern command, "Masturbate". Being totally flaccid in-front of her, I took my limp member and began stroking. She just stood there watching me try to pleasure myself before her.

She was wearing a casual pair of pants, and t-shirt, with no shoes. Not in any way dressed for domination or sex appeal. Nevertheless, I was still getting hard for her. Her control excites me. She reached forward and grabbed me by the balls and pulled them down. Wincing from the slight pain, I just kept masturbating myself for her.

Leading me by the balls she turned me around so I was facing her immobilizer bench. She led me right up to the end of it. Releasing my balls she stepped behind me, reached down between my legs and grabbed me by "Her" cock, making me stop my stroking. She pulled "Her" erection straight down between my legs and pushed me forward so my chest was laying flat on the top of her new bench. My groin was right at the back edge, and she had placed my cock so it was trapped against the padded end. It pointed straight down towards the floor, and caused my balls to separate on either side of my hard shaft.

Mistress Sofia took the large leather strap that ran across the middle of the bench and wrapped it up and over my back and buckled it in place. Securing her submissive toy to the bench. She then bound my wrists, calves, and ankles. She had me in complete bondage, unable to move. The pads on the bench meant even in this restrained position it was not uncomfortable. The top portion my chest rested on was just wide enough and long enough to support my torso. She had taken my measurements when she thought up the design. So it fit us both very well.

Mistress Sofia walked around to the other end where my head hung off. She stripped off her clothes allowing me to watch as she exposed her beautiful, irresistible body to me. Now completely naked she step forward and pressed her crotch to my face. I tried to lick her, but my head was a little too high to be able to do a good job. My tongue could just get low enough to lap at her clitoris, but I was struggling.

After a couple of moments she released my head and walked away out of my sight. She returned with a new toy I had never seen before. It was a strap on dildo. Making sure I had a good view she stepped into the black leather harness and pulled it up her wonderful legs. She shimmied it up over her feminine hips and pulled the straps tight. I could see a wire running from the base of the fake cock to a small remote that was clipped to the harness. Apparently this one could vibrate. The fake cock did not look like a cock at all. It was a deep purple color. The shape did not resemble a male's anatomy either. The "Head" of it was bulbous, very smooth and kind of egg shaped. The shaft was narrower than the egg shaped end, and also completely smooth.

I would later find out that inside the harness where the base of the dildo would come in contact with the woman's body, were small nubs. The vibrating portion of the dildo was near the base. This vibration and the nubs were meant to stimulate the person wearing the harness.

Mistress Sofia stepped towards me. Grabbed her shaft with one hand and my head with the other. "Suck my dick slut!" She pushed the end into my mouth. She was in an aggressive and horny mood. Trying to suck it and lick it for her to please her. This was not natural for me, and I struggled to take it into my mouth. Somehow it was exciting for me as well. Forced to suck her strap on made me feel like a slut. Her slut!

She began thrusting the purple dong in and out of my mouth. Each time pushing it deeper and deeper into my mouth. Taking my head in both hands she began fucking my mouth with enthusiasm. The whole dildo wasn't that wide so it fit in my mouth, but it was about 7 inches long. Mistress Sofia was going to teach me to deep throat whether I wanted to learn it or not. My gagging and drooling did not deter her from her face fucking me with her purple toy.

"I think you have me hard enough to fuck you now." she said as she pulled her fake dick from my mouth. "Did you like sucking my cock slave?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia" I said breathlessly.

"Would you like to keep sucking cock for me you slut?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia"

She didn't care about my answer. She just wanted to hear me say it. She had other plans for her strap on cock. Not being able to see what she was doing as she walked behind me, I was relieved to eventually find out she was applying a large amount of lubricant to her purple prick. "I'm going to fuck your ass now slave. Do you want me to fuck your ass?"

At this point in my submission to her, she had used toys in my ass before. Ass play was not something I had fantasized about, but she had showed me how much I liked it. The physical sensation was pleasurable. I won't deny that, but the emotional sensations were pleasurable too. There was something very submissive about having a woman play with your ass and control you through those acts.

This was a different level of submission though. Not hesitating I answered my Mistress. "Yes, please Mistress Sofia. Fuck my ass. Please take my anal virginity. Fuck my ass with your purple strap on." Yes, she had used vibrators and butt plugs in my ass, but this felt more like sex. This to me was more like losing my anal virginity. Maybe I was wrong in feeling that way, but that is how I expressed it to her in the heat of the moment.

For me the vibrators and butt plugs were like when I masturbated, compared to when Mistress Sofia had allowed me to enter her vagina when she took my virginity on my 19th birthday. Both felt good, but one was me just touching myself. The other was actual sex. Her using the strap on seemed more like sex, and therefore more like taking my anal cherry.

"What do you want from me slave?"

"Please fuck me in the ass with your strap on Mistress"

"You want me to fuck you in the ass with what?"

I was confused as to what she expected of me. "Come on slave, tell me what you want me to fuck you with. Let me hear you say it slut."

Thinking I now understood how she wanted me to submit, I pleaded with her once more. "Mistress Sofia, please fuck my ass with your cock. Use your big purple dick and fuck my virgin ass."

Mistress Sofia rose up on her tip toes and pushed the smooth, purple, egg shaped head into my asshole. This anal intrusion caused a stinging pain in my butt. I had not felt discomfort or pain from the thin vibrator she used on me, or the small butt plugs she had inserted inside of me.

Her aggression now easing a bit, she held still letting me adjust to the new feeling. As she felt me relax and stop holding my breath she pushed further into me. In a very slow, long stroke she buried the long phallus into my rectum. She held her body against me. Her hands on my hips, her pelvis pressed firm into my butt cheeks. Reaching over she flicked on the vibrator, and she let out a soft moan of pleasure and the sensations tickled her clit.

I could barely feel the vibrating, but could feel her big dick filling my tight hole. Having let me adjust to its girth and length she began to slowly slide in and out of me. The lubricant making the purple plastic shiny and slick.

After a few strokes in and out of her slaves willing ass, Mistress Sofia pulled out completely and walked over to the armoire. She returned and stood in-front of me holding a pair of 4" black pumps. She set one down on the lower portion of the bench near my hand, raised her leg, bent it at the knee and slipped her precious foot into her sleek high heeled shoe. She placed that foot on the floor, and repeated the process with the other foot.

Her purple cock bouncing and dangling just inches from my face. Mistress Sofia strutted behind me and held her strap on back at my willing hole. She pushed inside of me again. Inhaling sharply at the sudden intrusion then letting out low soft grunt, I tried to relax as she began to fuck me again.

The addition of her heels had made her taller, and allowed her to fuck me easier. When designing her immobilizer bench she had taken measurements when she was in heels. Now everything lined up better. She grabbed my hips and fucked me faster and harder.

"Oh fuck Mistress, your cock feels so good inside me, please keep pounding my ass". Mistress Sofia loved when I begged like this, and I loved doing it. "Oh fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck my ass" I begged.

"That's its slut, take my hard cock. You love getting it in the ass don't you?" She reached down to the harness and turned the vibration up to full. Now I could feel it, and it was really stimulating her clitoris. Mistress Sofia grabbed my hips and used my own body for her leverage. She was pounding me fast and hard. "Oh yes, oh fuck, yes yes thank you Mistress, yes fucking yes" I was loving being her butt slut, and the feeling of submission and of being penetrated were exciting me to no end.

She was enjoying her power and control over me, and the feeling of thrusting into a 19 year's virgin ass. The vibrating base and soft rubber nubs exciting her clit and causing her pussy to leak onto the leather harness where it ran between her legs.

As I pleaded with her to keep thrusting into me, she had decided I had become to vocal, to needy. She pulled out and walked in-front of me. She reached down to where she had discarded her clothes and picked up her panties. She pushed them into my mouth to gag me. Of course I could have spit them out, but that wasn't the point. That is how she wanted me, so that is how I would be for her.

Returning to the back of the bench that my ass was hanging off of, she lined up her dick and thrust forward. Mistress Sofia gave me all seven inches in one powerful thrust. I moaned into my panty gag. Again she grabbed my hips and used my bound body to help her bang into me.

The bench didn't move, but the position I was in laying on it did allow me to slide forward and back just a small amount. This movement meant every thrust forward pushed my erection into the vertical padding of the bench. So, the leather rubbed the top of my dick. My balls hung around each side of my shaft, and they were actually massaging the base of the underside of my shaft.

This stimulation along with her vibrating strap on sliding over my prostate had caused an orgasm start building up within me. Mistress Sofia could always read by body language and knew what she was doing to me. There was a loud smacking noise over and over as her pelvis crashed into my butt cheeks.

"Oh yes, take my cock in your ass you anal slut. I love fucking you. Oh shit, I'm going to cum from fucking your virgin ass, take my dick and make me cum, cum with me, fuck yes, oh yes oh oh oh." Just as she made one last powerful thrust deep into my anal cavity my body could take no more stimulation. While my cock couldn't throb and shoot out my load, I still began to cum. My jizz drained from my hole and straight down the leather pad then onto the floor.

Mistress Sofia had opened up a cum tap inside of me and now it was all draining out of my body. The climax was intense and powerful. I could feel my semen flowing out of me, even though I couldn't shoot it out. The sensation was different and amazing.

She had never stroked me, but she had given me a shattering orgasm. She had also used me to give herself one. As the cum river began to eb from my body, Mistress Sofia let her purple dick slide out of my freshly fucked ass. She collapsed forward onto my back. Her bare breasts heaving between us as she caught her breath.

She lay on me for several minutes, both of us in post orgasmic bliss. When she was recovered, she stood up and removed the harness from her hips letting it fall to the floor. She walked in-front of me and removed her panties from my mouth.

"Thank you for fucking me with your cock Mistress Sofia. Thank you for taking my anal virginity."

Without a word she placed her right foot near my restrained left wrist on the bench. She pushed her sex to my mouth and had me lick her pussy. With the high heels on, it brought her sex up higher and I could now service her properly. She let me worship at her sacred vagina for only a few minutes. She did not seek another orgasm, just a chance for me to show my gratitude to her.

That was the first time we used her immobilizer bench. After that amazing episode she had decided she wanted me to alter it to make it so she could adjust the height. That way she could be barefoot, or in any height of high heels and still be comfortable as she used or abused me.

She ended up going to New Mexico when her sister was sick not longer after that first trial run with the bench. I made sure to get it completed and ready before her return. I also took the liberty of adding some mounts so a small seat could be attached to the front of the bench. This way she could sit and place her legs over my back while I licked her. On her return she liked the new addition and of course we tried it out right away.

Since then we have used this equipment a lot. Finishing cleaning it up, we both headed up stairs. Her friend Barbara would be arriving in two days. She was looking forward to it, but I was nervous, and she could see that in my body language.