Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving Ms. Richards gave me more details. Since Mistress Sofia is my Mistress, and only she is my Mistress, I was to address her friend as "Lady Barbara". I was to arrive shortly after they had left for dinner. With them gone I should strip naked, and put on a chastity device Mistress Sofia had bought for me not long ago. She didn't make me wear it often or for long periods of time. Usually just a few hours while we played when she was in the mood for caging me.

She also wanted me to be more vocal and request things of Lady Barbara. She wanted her to feel desired, and for me to show my eagerness to serve her and please her. Ms. Richards gave me certain things to ask at the beginning and then to see how things went. With a few more specific instructions, Ms. Richards gave me a big hug goodnight and sent me on my way.

Friday evening Lady Barbara arrived, and Ms. Richards got her all set up and comfortable in one of the main floor guest rooms. She did not show her the playroom yet. Saturday Ms. Richards texted me and said everything was on schedule and they would be leaving for dinner as planned.

Showing up at her large ranch house, I let myself inside. Going down to the playroom, I removed my clothes and set them neatly aside. Going over to the dresser, I opened the top drawer and found the cock cage.

It is made of two separate steel pieces. The first is a round ring to go under a man's balls and up and over the base of his shaft. The second piece is a ring to go around the base of the shaft of the penis, and then steel rods that goes along the sides, top and bottom of the shaft and all those rods come together at the tip where there is a small hole to line up with the urethra. The whole things is shaped like a flaccid cock, and it has a place to be locked together with a small lock.

Double checking to make sure the key for the chastity lock was in the drawer, I locked Mistress Sofia's cock into its cage. My instructions were to go wait in the kitchen for them to return. I was to enter when Mistress Sofia called me.

Entering the kitchen, I found everything I needed according to Mistress Sofia's instructions. There was the silver serving tray with two glasses for me to bring them each a glass of Lady Barbara's favorite wine. I was also to place my collar on the tray so Mistress Sofia could place it around my neck.

Next to the tray was a small box with my name on it. On the small card it read, "A present to help protect your anonymity. Put it on before we arrive." Opening the box, I found a black leather mask. It had openings for my eyes, nose and mouth and a metal zipper that ran up the back. I was grateful Ms. Richards had thought to protect my privacy with the mask.

A few hours later I heard Ms. Richards car pull into her garage. Slipping the leather mask over my face and pulling the zipper down to hold it snuggly to my head, she had sized it perfectly for me. It was still somewhat stiff and I could tell it would be very warm inside of it. Better that than having her possibly see me out somewhere after she moved back here, and recognize me.

They entered her living room and sat down. Over dinner Ms. Richards was to have explained to Barbara that she needed to learn to use men for her pleasure. That the right man needs to be controlled and wanted to be controlled by a superior woman.

Barbara was a very close friend of Ms. Richards, and she knew of her dominant side with men. She just did not know all the kinky details, or that she had a 20 year old male submissive slave to use however she desired. She was somewhat shocked to hear of her friend's slave, and that she would be allowed to use him for the night.

Mistress Sofia called me for me to come into the room. This was the moment of truth. I was about to walk out completely naked, except for the steel cage holding my cock down, in-front of two mature women that could do whatever they wanted to me. Abuse me in any way. Use me in any way.

Taking a deep breath, I walked into the room carrying the tray as Mistress Sofia had taught me. Lady Barbara let out a loud gasp. Not knowing if it was from shock and revulsion, or just surprise, I walked up to Mistress Sofia and held out the tray. She picked up her collar and placed it around my neck. This act of possession helped calm me, knowing I was hers and she was to be with me through all of whatever the night held for me.

to be continued...