Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 02

Story Info
Mistress Sofia teaches her submissive new things.
15.9k words
4.71
32.3k
33

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Sofia dragged her spikey heels across my back as she slid her legs off of me. She had just dropped the bombshell that she is going to "Lend" me to her friend for an evening. Her domination of me and my submission to her had been totally private since it all began about 18 months ago.

"Follow me to the play room slave, and I will explain all the details to you." Standing up from my submissive kneeling posture before this beautiful, dominant Goddess, I reached out my hand to her. She held it as I helped her to her feet, and then I followed behind her down the stairs to the basement of her home.

Mistress Sophia was dressed in her sexy lingerie. Black, lacy, half cup bra supporting her wonderful D cup breasts. Her matching garter belt framing her feminine, mature hips. The clips of the belt are holding up her silky black nylons with a seam running perfectly straight up her curvy, sexy legs. The five inch, black high heels clicking on the floor as she walked ahead of me. The shiny metal spikes on the sides of her heels were reflecting small amounts of light around her.

Everything about this 50 year old woman's appearance screamed sexuality and control. Everything about me was lust and submission. The only item of clothing she had permitted me to wear this evening was the black leather collar she placed around my neck whenever I was serving her. The rest of my twenty year old body was naked and ready for her use or abuse.

We entered her large playroom, and she led me all the way to the far end where there is a king size bed. She ordered me to stand at the side of the bed facing it. She took a hold of my wrists and cuffed them behind my back, and then gently pushed my head down towards the bed. This position left me with my ass exposed to her as my head rested on the mattress. I was helpless and vulnerable with my arms bond.

Before coming down to the playroom I had been allowed to orally service her pussy, and she had two strong orgasms. Not feeling I had done anything wrong, I assumed whatever happened next was not going to be a punishment, but something to amuse her and enforce her dominance over me. Mistress Sofia was not into inflicting pain, and I was not into receiving it. However, sometimes it was part of my service to her. I am always powerless to resist her, and gladly submit to her kinky desires.

Mistress Sofia walked across the room to the large armoire where she kept various toys and equipment for our playtime. This time she retrieved a small, thin, red leather paddle. She confidently strolled back to the bed, smacking the paddle against her hand as she walked.

"Listen carefully so I do not have to tell you twice. I have a friend coming in from out of town. Her name is Barbara."

SMACK - the red leather hit my bare ass causing me to take a quick breath from the sting.

"She will be arriving Friday evening, and she will be staying with me for a week or two while she looks at houses. She will be moving back to this area."

SMACK

"Saturday evening I will be taking her out to dinner. You will arrive and prepare yourself for our amusement. When we return from dinner, I will allow her to use you for her pleasure."

SMACK

After the 30th swat made contact with my now sore and red ass, I felt Mistress Sophia gently rub her had across my cheeks. "Thank you Mistress Sophia" was all I could say now that my spanking was over.

For years Ms. Richards was the nice lady next door. I mowed her lawn and she was friends with my parents. Nothing more. After I turned 18 she had begun to playfully flirt and tease me until that fateful night after my brother's wedding when she took control of me. From that point she was no longer "Ms. Richards" when we were alone. She is "Mistress Sofia", and we both enjoy the new relationship.

For about eighteen months now I have been allowed to submit to her, and she guided me on my submissive journey. She even took my virginity on my nineteenth birthday. You couldn't ask for a better present than that.

Just after that wonderful event, Ms. Richards had moved into this new house. Not being right next door to my parent's house gave us more privacy to play together. I get to spend a lot of time here even when we are not playing. Mistress Sofia had relaxed her rule about how to address her when we are in her home and alone. I could now call her "Ms. Richards" if I was over helping her with things around the house and she was not dominating me.

Mistress Sofia walked back across the room to return the paddle to it's rightful place. Breathing heavy from my spanking, I enjoyed the soft comfortable feel of the mattress against my face. I thought back to the first time I felt this bed about a year ago.

1 year earlier

I had helped Ms. Richards move some of her things into the new house. She had explained that the "Guest room", which is the full basement of her ranch home, would become her playroom. I would help her set it up and even build some customer equipment and furniture for our playtime together. For now, the room only had the attached full bathroom, and a soft king size bed in it.

After a long day of moving furniture and boxes on the main floor of the house, Ms. Richards led me down to her playroom. She stopped at the door way and just gave me the look that I've come to know so well. Reaching into my pocket I pulled out her leather collar and handed it to her. She reached forward and placed it around my neck. I loved to just gaze into her dark, piercing, beautiful eyes when she performed this little ritual. After she buckled it behind my neck, I would always take a long deep breath in so I could take in the smell of her lovely, feminine perfume.

"Strip for me slave". I removed all my clothing as this woman, old enough to be my mother, just stood there fully clothed and watched me obey her command. While I was now naked, Mistress Sofia was wearing a casual pair of blue jeans that hugged her hips, butt and legs, and a black, v-neck t-shirt. Not typical attire for when she was dominating me.

She walked me across the room to the bed. "I want to break in my new playroom properly. Get on the bed and lay on your back." While I was doing that she kneeled down and pulled a large shoe box out from under the bed. She reached inside of it and pulled out four tan stockings from the box. She then used them to tie my wrists and ankles to the bed. I was laid out spread eagle on the bed, naked and already growing hard at the thoughts of what might happen. This was exactly how she had sex with me for the first time just a few weeks earlier.

Mistress Sofia pulled her t-shirt up and over her head. She was wearing a simple pink bra. She then unbuttoned her jeans and peeled them down her amazing, shapely, perfect legs. Her panties matched the color of the bra. There was nothing fancy about either of them. However, just seeing her dressed like that now had "Her" cock, as she liked to refer to it, growing hard for her.

She climbed onto the bed and kneeled over my face. She was facing the headboard and used one hand to support herself. With the other hand she pulled her panties to the side exposing her sex to me. "Lick my pussy slave." She loved getting oral sex performed on her, and I loved getting to perform it on her.

She had taught me how to please her, and she enjoyed my tongue often. Her pussy was always my favorite, but she had let me lick her breasts, her ass, toes, feet, calves, thighs, hips and every other square inch of her as well, at one time or another. Mistress Sofia has taught me to perform cunnilingus on her in many different positions, but her kneeling over my face like this was my favorite.

This position made it more difficult for me to move my head around to explore different areas between her legs with my mouth and tongue. However, it allowed her to move her body exactly where she wanted it for her pleasure. The dominant nature of the position was also exciting for both of us.

Mistress Sofia let go of the head board and her panties and unclasped her pink bra. She tossed it to the side. With my face pressed into her sex, her panties were not able to fall back into place and I continued my oral worship of her wet snatch. She began to rub and tweak her own nipples bringing herself more pleasure. My view looking up from between her thighs was more than enough to bring me to full hardness for her.

She soon started grinding her hips forward and back against my tongue, lips and nose. She would use any part of me she desired to get herself off. Her pace and pressure were increasing, and I tried to flick her clit with my tongue as she moved. With one hand she grabbed me by the head and pulled me into her. I was able to suck her clit into my mouth as her climax built through her glorious, sexy body.

Mistress Sofia moaned out, "Of yes, I'm cumming, fuck yes, that's it make your Mistress cum". From where I was it seemed like she had made herself cum, even though it was by using parts of me to help with it.

When she was satisfied, Mistress Sofia sat back onto my chest and recovered. Looking up between her legs I could now get a great view of her fantastic, smooth, pale, alabaster breasts. Her skin always looked so perfect, so smooth, so soft. The pink panties had slid back covering her vagina, but even that view was enough for me. I was always just grateful to be allowed to gaze upon her.

Maybe it was my sexual inexperience, maybe it was just that she is totally irresistible to me, but Mistress Sofia could get me hard by just allowing me to be in her presence. My submission to her was erotic for me, her dominance of me is exciting. Her beauty and sex appeal only added to my total lack of self-control in her superior presence.

Mistress Sofia climbed off my chest and the bed and peeled her pink panties down her hips and legs. Stepping out of them, she then reached into the shoe box next to the bed. She retrieved a slim, smooth, dark green vibrator. I had seen this toy before when we had played together. The very first time I had seen it was at her old house. She had bound my hands behind my back and placed a ball gag in my mouth. Kneeling in-front of her couch where I so often orally serviced her, she sat down and spread her legs open before me.

She then took out the vibrator and used it to play with herself as I just kneeled and watched. The vibrator is long and completely smooth. The end has a slight curve to it so when it is inside a woman's vagina the curved end can stimulate her "G" spot. At the base there is a small black knob to turn it on and increase or decrease the vibrations. That was a very erotic and frustrating show to watch. Mistress Sofia is an expert and teasing and denial.

Over the last several months she taught me how to use it on her. She would sit or lay on the couch and instruct me on how deep in her pussy she wanted it, how fast I should move it in and out, and what speed it should be vibrating at for her maximum enjoyment. Usually when she was finished, I was given the chance to lick it clean.

This time I assumed I would get to watch her, since I was tied up and could not use it on her. She kneeled down over my head again, but this time she was facing my feet. Her glorious ass was pushed back above my face. "What would you like to do my sweet slave?"

"Please may I lick your pussy or ass Mistress Sofia?"

"Do you think you're worthy of licking my precious behind?"

"No Mistress, but please let me kiss your behind. Please let me lick your sexy butt cheeks. Please let me tongue fuck your tight asshole. I don't deserve it, but please, I'm begging you, let me worship your ass, let me French kiss your puckered hole. I'll do anything just please sit on my face so I can lick your ass Mistress." She loved to hear me beg to worship her body, and I loved the submissive nature of doing it.

"Well, if you are so into ass play, I will give you the privilege to worshipping mine."

Mistress Sofia sat back far enough for to allow me access to her luscious tush. Lifting my head up I pressed it against her soft warm flesh. She enjoyed this position, whether I was licking her pussy or ass, because it allowed her to watch "Her" cock and see my arousal from getting to worship her and feel her body on top of me.

I tenderly kissed her white globes and then pressed my face between them. Snaking my tongue into her crack I found her tight, little rosebud and pressed my tongue against it. While my oral service was eagerly underway, Mistress Sofia turned her slim, curved vibrator onto a low setting and placed it against her pussy. From the angle she was sitting on me, she could not push it into herself, but she could rub the vibrating tip up just inside her labia.

She ran it slowly up and down the length of her sex. Then she held the curved tip against her clit, pushing waves of pleasure through her sexy, fifty year old body. My tongue made small circles around her sphincter as I tried to stimulate the nerves contained there, in an effort to increase her pleasure. Giving her pleasure gave me pleasure, and she could see that as she watched my cock occasionally twitch in excitement.

Knowing her own body so well, she knew just where to place that vibrating tip, when to increase it's speed and how hard to hold it to her lustful, horny body. Though she had just climaxed a few minutes earlier, Mistress Sofia was soon building to another powerful orgasm. She had a insatiable sexual appetite that needed to be attended too.

This time she cried out in a low, lusty, seductive voice. "Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to cum. Lick my tight ass, worship your Mistresses ass, that's it, use your tongue, oh FUCK I'M CUMMING." Hearing that was always music to my ears. The vibrator now at it's maximum setting, Mistress Sofia held it firmly against her sensitive clit.

My arms strained against their nylons restraints as I tried to reach forward to touch her legs and ass. She just pushed back onto my face pinning it against the soft, plush mattress. My excitement getting the better of me, my hips bucked up into the air as if I was trying to fuck something.

Mistress Sofia let out a low sigh as she finished cumming. She moved forward onto my chest sitting on me with all her weight. I loved the feeling of her body against mine. We both tried to catch our breaths. Her "D" cup breasts moving gently up and down with her breathing. She turned her vibrating toy off. Her human toy still tied to the bed was still very turned on.

When her breathing had returned to normal she leaned forward onto her hands. Her face now just inches from "Her" excited cock. I hoped she was about to ride it, but she had other plans.

She reached up with her right hand and ever so gently stroked me. I let out a long slow breath as I enjoyed her exquisite touch. Mistress Sofia, then placed her index finger right on the underside of "Her" dick where the head meets the shaft. She rubbed it up and down. Only stopping when it gave an involuntary jerk up into the air from my excitement. "Her" inexperienced, overly eager dick was just starting to leak pre-cum. Mistress Sofia had given me a hand job once before and she was far better at stroking me than I was at stroking myself.

She didn't keep it up for long though. She placed her hand back onto the bed, and then with her other hand, which still was holding the vibrator, she reached back between her legs and slipped it into herself. I had a great view as the slender toy slid in and out of her still wet snatch. She didn't keep this up for long either.

She crawled down my body and turned to face me as she kneeled between my bound, spread legs. "I gave you a treat and let you lick my pussy, then I gave you another one and let you lick my ass. Since you are so into ass play, I will give you another treat."

Before I could register what was going on, she placed the end of the vibrator at my ass and pushed the tip into my crack. She had lined it up perfectly with my tight virgin hole. The tip slid easily inside of me. "OH FUCK" escaped my lips. This unexpected anal intrusion did not hurt. The tip was small and smooth, and even though she had not applied a lubricant, she had coated it in her sexy pussy secretions.

My whole body tensed, and my butt clenched making it difficult for her to move the vibrator anymore. "Just relax and enjoy my gift to you. You are my sex slave, and this is what I'm using you for right now." Taking a deep breath, I relaxed my body. It took a few moments to unclench, but when I had, she applied more force and slid the whole curved end inside of me.

There was still no pain. She watched my reactions and smiled as she took me someplace new both physically and emotionally. I trusted her implicitly, but did not know how much I would enjoy this, if at all. With more pressure, she pushed almost the whole toy inside of me. Her fist gripping the base of it, now bottomed out against my butt cheeks.

The feeling of having her push a toy into my ass made me feel naughty, cheap, and controlled, but I was still rock hard and obviously enjoying it. This was a new form of submission to her authority over me. She rubbed it back and forth a few times. Bringing the curved tip across my prostate. At the time I didn't know the details of it, but I was enjoying the sensations she was giving me.

Mistress Sofia then turned the knob at the base of it and it began to hum and vibrate inside of my tight bum. "OH MY GOSH, OH FUCK, MISTRESS, OH FUCK!" A smile came across her face. The sensation was like she had tapped right into my nervous system with her sex toy. My body would shake, and "Her" cock would throb, but it seemed like it was at her control and not mine.

She turned the vibration up to about half and released the vibrator. She crawled over my leg and knelt next to my chest. Mistress Sofia then reached back down between my legs and fucked my ass with the toy. She leaned forward and kissed my lips. "Watch as I make your body dance for me, watch as I make that cock twitch, jerk and throb. I bet I will even make you cum without touching "My" erection again.

She sat up on her heels and continued to fuck me with the slim toy. With her free hand she rubbed up and down my chest. She enjoyed having her twenty year old play thing helpless and completely consumed with desire to please her. The control she could exhibit over me fueled her sexual excitement.

Mistress Sofia stopped rubbing my stomach and chest with her hand and reached down and turned the vibrator onto full blast. "HOLY FUCK!" slipped from my mouth. She smiled at my losing control. "I'm going to make that cock shoot out its spunk without even touching it. Watch as I make you cum". She reached up and grabbed me by the hair lifting my head up. My chin pressed down into my chest. My eyes wide open alternating from looking at Mistress Sofia and watching "Her" cock move as if it wasn't even a part of my body.

My whole body began to tremble, jerk and spasm. I felt like I was watching someone else because I had lost all control. "That's it slave cum for me, cum for your Mistress. Give your Queen her tribute."

"OH MISTRESS SOFIA, OH FUCK, MISTRESS FUCK, OH MY" Semen shot out of "Her" throbbing cock. A long heavy rope of cum shot up onto my face. Some landed in my mouth as she held my head up. Being so over-whelmed I didn't even notice. The second and third blast hit my face and mouth as well. Mistress Sofia just kept sliding the vibrator in and out of me just enough to rub across my prostate.

I was soon just babbling incoherently. My sperm shooting out still, but now only landing on my chest and stomach. Mistress Sofia smiled as she watched me quake and orgasm for her. "That's it, keep cumming. Give me all of your spunk." My load just kept flowing out of me. It was now just leaking from my cock head and running down my shaft, but still in a heavy and steady flow. She still held my head making me watch. I had become a puppet at the end of her string, and she was making me move and perform for her visual stimulation.