Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I focused on putting everything back together, and not making eye contact with her. She seemed a little embarrassed, and neither of us spoke about it. When that was complete, there was nothing else to fix. She suggested I get a shower, and she would make us dinner.

Over a good meal we talked about everything but her marriage and my brother. She quizzed me on why I didn't have a girlfriend, how my job was going and how I spent my free time. Since most of my time away from work was either sitting around my apartment alone, trying to exercise to stay in decent shape, or over at Ms. Richards house I didn't have a lot of detail I could give her. I didn't want to lie to her so I just said I would still go help Ms. Richards out even though we weren't neighbors, because she was still a family friend.

Jennifer may have found the information somewhat suspicious, but she dropped the topic and we just had a nice evening hanging out. Sunday morning as I was getting ready to leave, Jennifer thanked me and gave me a big hug. The three hour drive home was filled with thoughts of her in that lingerie.

Jennifer was very appreciative of my help around the house. My brother never texted or called to thank me. A few days later I received a nice thank you note from Jennifer and one of those big fruit arrangements that are suppose to look like a bouquet. Texting her a thank you, and telling her how good the fruit tasted. I also told her I would be happy to help her with whatever she needed. Right now she just seemed to need a friend.

A month after that she kicked my brother out of the house. She won't be my sister-in-law much longer, but I told her she would still be my friend, and to never hesitate to call if she needed anything. My sister was also very supportive of Jennifer through it all, and they grew even closer as friends if no longer sisters.

The Wednesday before Barbara was to visit, I showed up at Ms. Richards as promised. Since I benefited from her having the playroom as much as she did, it only seemed fair I helped clean and maintain it with her. She had already started cleaning all the paddles, whips, crops and floggers. She asked for me to go down and start working while she would make us dinner.

Entering the playroom, I took a look around and tried to figure out where to start. Ms. Richards had several fun pieces of equipment that added to our playtime together. Besides the king size bed, and the massage table there were lots of other things in the large playroom.

There was an armoire and dresser to keep, towels, lotions, lingerie, fetish wear, toys and equipment in for our time together. There was a basic wooden chair that she had me mount several small attachment points to so she could restrain me to the chair in several different ways. There were a few small mats to place on the floor for comfort when needed. There were also a few custom pieces Ms. Richards had designed and had me build for her.

The whole length of the playroom and a drop down ceiling. The panels could easily be moved out of the way, and hidden behind some of them were chains or ropes attached to the ceiling, or eye bolts to attached cuffs to. This would allow Mistress Sofia to restrain me at various locations throughout the playroom depending on what she intended to use me for.

These chains hanging from the ceiling were what I started to clean and inspect first. They were meant to hold me in place, and could easily support my weight if ever needed. We would periodically inspect them to make sure nothing was coming loose or cracked. Mistress Sofia used these restraining chains on me often.

As I was inspecting and cleaning a pair of chains hanging down from the ceiling, I remembered how she had restrained me to this particular pair a few days after I had helped my sister-in-law over the weekend.

A few months earlier

That evening of service to Mistress Sofia had started like most. She put the collar on my neck, made me strip and orally service her while she sat on the couch. She then led me down to the playroom. Mistress Sofia ordered me to remove one of the ceiling panels and bring the chains down so she could retrain my hands up over my head.

After I was bound, she retrieved a large flogger and began to gently swat my chest and back with it. She was wearing a white button up blouse, tight black leather skirt, no stockings, but 4" black pumps. She had allowed me remove her panties earlier before letting me lick her.

For several minutes she just paced around me, her heels clicking on the hard floor, as she flogged me. She was never severe when striking me, but this time she was being very gentle. She asked me how my weekend had been with Jennifer. Giving her basic details, Mistress Sofia caught on that I had been left alone in the house on Saturday.

"Did you sneak a peak into her drawers to look at her stockings, bra or panties? Did you snoop to look to see if she had lingerie? Did you go into her closet to see what kind of high heels she had?" Mistress Sofia remembered how intently I had looked at Jennifer's legs at the wedding when the garter was being removed.

"No Mistress, I did not go through her things", which was the truth.

"Slave, I know your weakness for stockings and high heels. Are you telling me you weren't at all curious?"

"Yes Mistress, I was curious, but she is my sister-in-law and friend. It seemed wrong, and..." I trailed off not going into more detail.

"And, what slave?"

While I was still being lightly flogged I told her about fixing the dryer and finding her clothes inside of it. Mistress Sofia wanted more details. I explained there were no stockings or pantyhose, but gave her every detail about the sexy panties, bras and racy lingerie.

Mistress Sofia stopped flogging me as she stood behind me. She reached down between my legs and grabbed my balls from behind. Holding them firmly she asked, "Have you ever masturbated to a picture, or to thoughts of Jennifer?"

"No Mistress Sofia" also the truth.

"Why not slave?"

"She is my friend and sister-in-law. That seems disrespectful to someone who is always very nice to me."

"Have you ever gotten aroused when thinking about her? Did you get hard looking at and touching her clothes?"

"Yes Mistress, thinking of her has made me hard before. Touching her feminine things made me hard as well."

Releasing my balls, Mistress Sofia walked over to a dresser and pulled out a single white nylon. This was a short one that would come up to just below her knee if she was wearing it on her shapely ankle and calf. I had never seen her wear it. It looked brand new.

"I remember how you looked at her legs at the wedding. Her long, slender, tone legs incased in her white, bridal stockings. What if this was her stocking? What if she could see you bound and helpless? What would she say seeing "My" erection pointing up and out from your body as you tell me about touching her lingerie?"

I was speechless and unable to respond to my Mistress. She draped the stocking over my shoulder and pulled it across it and let it fall down across my chest. She then dragged it across the head of "Her" erection.

"What if this was her white, bridal stocking? So soft, so pure. Now here it is being dragged across "My" hard cock". Mistress Sofia just kept dragging it across my head and shaft. Gently teasing and tormenting me. All while reinforcing the idea that it was Jennifer's stocking.

"Does Jennifer's stocking feel good slave?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia." Of course it really wasn't Jennifer's, but Mistress Sofia was an expert at playing mental games with me and controlling me. She could easily read my reactions and mental state and manipulate me to her will.

Kneeling down in-front of me, Mistress Sofia took the smooth, silky, white stocking and placed the opening at "Her" cock. She slid it down onto me as if it were an over-sized condom. She took the elastic top portion that would normally hold it up to a woman's calf, and placed it down under my balls.

Standing up, she looked me directly in the eyes. Her dark, beautiful eyes held my gaze. "What kind of pervert would wear his sister-in-laws stocking on his cock like that? Do you like wearing Jennifer's stocking on "My" cock?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia"

"You're so nasty. You're fetish for stockings and legs makes you weak to the superior sex doesn't it slave?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia" She was absolutely right, but I enjoyed my fetish and submission. I also had come to understand that so did Mistress Sofia.

Walking behind me she did not say a word. She was slowly unbuttoning her blouse, but I did not know what she was up to. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. She tossed it to the floor in-front of me. The white lacey "D" cup bra lay there in my view. She wanted me to know her breasts were now open and exposed, but that I could not see them with her standing behind me.

She stepped up right behind me and caressed my ass. Then she pressed her naked, magnificent breasts against my back, and reached around and started stroking "Her" nylon encased dick. "You better not stain Jennifer's nylon. She would be shocked and upset if she knew. Is that pre-cum I see soaking into the top of Jennifer's stocking?"

My breathing was rapid and deep. Mistress Sofia was playing me like an instrument, and she knew just what to do and say to drive me wild. She made sure she moved her breasts against my back. Her nipples were hard and excited at her control over me.

"You're not going to cum in sweet Jennifer's white stocking are you slave? Does Jennifer's stocking feel good on "My" hard dick?"

"Oh yes Mistress, it feels so good. So does your hand on me, and your breasts against me."

"Are you about to cum?" She knew the answer, but would not pass an opportunity to torment me further.

"Oh yes Mistress Sofia. Please let me cum?"

"Where do you want to cum slave?"

"In Jennifer's stocking. Please let me cum in Jennifer's stocking." Mistress Sofia had broken me, and I was resigned to my fate.

Mistress Sofia stroked me faster. I was losing it and she knew it. "No, slave. You may not cum. I will not let you defile her pure, white, bridal stocking with your filthy seed." That is when I lost it and began cumming. My thick jism shooting into the end of the stocking. My heavy load began weighing the tip down, and it began to leak through the sheer nylon and down onto the floor. Mistress Sofia's hand did not stop stroking until she had drained me.

"You have cum without permission, and must be punished." She gave my ass two quick, hard, stinging slaps. She knew she would make me cum. She withheld permission as an excuse to punish me for cumming in what my mind at that moment was really Jennifer's stocking.

Mistress Sofia walked over and retrieved a black leather paddle. Standing in-front of me, gave me a chance to view her, still in her leather skirt and black pumps. Her pale white breasts swaying as she walked. With her free hand she pulled the cum stained stocking from my now wilting penis. Most of my load and leaked out, but there was still some in the tip. She pushed the whole stocking into my mouth forcing me to taste my semen.

She then lightly paddled my cock and balls before walking behind me. "This is what perverts get for using someone's stockings for their own filthy needs." Several hard blows to my ass followed. "Thank you Mistress Sofia", I said breathlessly. "You're just lucky I don't let Jennifer come over here and punish you, see you bound and helpless in my playroom, sucking your own spunk from her stocking."

Several more hard swats were delivered to my now tender behind. Mistress Sofia gave me a total of 30 swats before she had decided I had had enough. "Thank you Mistress Sofia."

Leaving me restrained she returned the paddle, and then walked over in-front of me. My head was down as I stared at the floor. I was ashamed for cumming while thinking about Jennifer's legs and imagining it was really her white stocking over my cock.

As always, Mistress Sofia knew what I was feeling. She pulled the stocking from my mouth and dropped it to the floor. She placed her fingers under my chin and lifted my head so I was looking at her face. She moved forward and kissed me quickly and softly on the lips. "It's ok sweetie. There is nothing wrong with fantasy and role playing. You didn't do anything wrong, with the exception of cumming without permission. Not that I gave you a choice." She smiled then took both hands and held my face, pulling it down to hers. She kissed me passionately, comforting me and making me feel better. Her lips felt and tasted good, and her still hard nipples were pressed firmly against my chest as we kissed.

Now months later after our little role play with "Jennifer's" nylon, I was checking the chains to make sure they were still secure. Preparing for Ms. Richards friend to visit, and abuse or use me for whatever might make her feel better, restore her confidence, or just satisfy any kinky or wild desire she might have.

I checked all the remaining chains, hooks, and ropes that were on the walls or attached to the ceiling. Ms. Richards called me upstairs for dinner. For someone like her, she wouldn't seem like the homemaker, cooking dinner type of woman. She was actually a very good cook, and I enjoyed when we could share a meal together. This night we talked about several topics other than sex and submission.

After a great dinner, I offered to help clean up and do dishes. Not as her submissive, but just to help. Neither of us were into domestic submission. She did not want me walking around naked vacuuming, or dusting, or things like that. I didn't get excited by that type of thing either. Sure, sometimes I would fetch her drinks and kneel at her feet or act as a foot rest for her. Those times were rare. Most of our kinky time together was sexual in some way, and about her dominance and control over me.

Ms. Richards said she would clean up in the kitchen and asked me to go back to working in the playroom. Returning to the basement I walked over to her throne. This was basically designed by her for me to be able to orally service her. She could sit, have me kneel before her. Or I could lay face up. My back on a support that angled up to the throne, placing my head up right under the seat of her throne. There was an adjustable neck and head support. So she could raise and lower my face to suit her needs. The middle of the extra wide and deep seat was removable giving me access to her pussy or ass, but still enough seat remained for her to sit comfortably while I worshipped her.

There were several places to attached restraints if she wished to place me in bondage during my service. I checked all of these to make sure they were still secure. I removed the various supports and things to clean them and make sure they were still in the proper working order.

We had spent a lot of time with this piece of equipment. We both enjoyed it. I have many great memories Mistress Sofia had given me at her thrown. One was distinctly in my mind as I cleaned the thrown.

Not quite a year ago, a few weeks after my parent's divorce was finalized.

This evening started a little differently. Mistress Sofia put the collar around my neck and then immediately led me to the basement. Normally I would've stripped my clothes off upstairs and serviced her to at least one orgasm. She explained she had a long, hard day and wanted to feel good. She had me strip now, and then had me remove her clothes. She was wearing a nice dress that came down to about mid-calf. Blue high heels, and black thigh high stockings with no garter belt. After the dress I removed her high heels, but was told to leave the stockings on her gorgeous legs. Standing I removed her bra and gawked at her tits. She enjoyed that should could make a 19 year old stare so wantonly at her naked flesh.

She glanced at her throne. Having trained me well I took her by the hand and escorted her over and helped her sit down. Her skin was always so soft and pale. She never had tan lines or blemishes. Her black stockings accentuated her pale skin tone.

Mistress Sofia commanded me to massage her feet. Taking her black, stocking covered right foot into both of my hands, I began rubbing and kneading her delicate foot. When she was satisfied, she held up her left and I started my enviable task again.

After several minutes I was allowed to start massaging her ankles and calves. She had not allowed me to orally worship her feet, and now was denying me that pleasure with her legs as well. She let me roam my hands up and down both of her shapely legs. She would occasionally glance down to see how hard I had become at my service to her glorious legs.

Without warning she stood up and stepped aside. Knowing her desires I unlatched the middle portion of the seat and set it aside. "Get the back support, and set the neck and head support to their lowest setting" she commanded me.

I placed the back support in-front of her thrown. This would let me lay on it and put my head right where she wanted it. The lowest setting for the neck and head support that was directly under the seat of her thrown meant I would have to strain my head up to lick her if given the privilege.

"Lay down slave!" Quickly getting into position on my back at her thrown I eagerly awaited the chance to lick her cunt or ass. Mistress Sofia took each of my wrists and bound them with the leather cuffs that were attached to the back legs of her thrown.

She then stepped over me and sat down on her thrown. Her perfect pussy just above my face. She stretched her long, nylon sheathed legs out in-front of her. She crossed them at the ankles and rested them on my stomach.

"Lick my pussy!" That command was music to my ears. I lifted my head and began to kiss and lick her just as she had taught me. With her legs crossed it was difficult to get my tongue inside of her, or to pay sufficient attention to her clit. So, I focused on licking and kissing her labia and trying to tease her. She just sat back on her throne relaxing and letting a content sigh escape her beautiful lips.

It is difficult to keep track of time when doing something you enjoy so much, but it always seems to go by very quickly. So, I do not know how long I was at my pussy worship for Mistress Sofia when her cell phone rang. As if I was not restrained to her throne, with my tongue at her sex and my naked body exposed to her, she picked up her phone and answered it casually.

A few seconds later, I froze and stopped licking her delicious, wet pussy. The person on the other end of the phone call was my mother! Somehow, licking Mistress Sofia's pussy while she was on the phone seemed like a distraction for her. Doing it while she was on the phone with my mom seemed like a distraction for both of us.

Realizing I had stopped my service to her irresistible body, she reached down with her nylon covered foot and gently kicked "Her" hard cock. Taking that as the signal to keep licking I resumed my oral worship. It's not like I could've gotten up and walked away. Mistress Sofia did not re-cross her ankles though. Now I had better access to her tasty snatch and a better opportunity to try and please her.

Even though Ms. Richards had moved, and my parents sold their house and moved, my mother and her were still good friends and kept in touch. This was how I heard most the details of what was going on in my mother's life.

Not being able to hear my mother's voice was a blessing. I do not think I could focus if I did hear it, and I know I would've gone flaccid listening to her talk to Mistress Sofia. Unfortunately, my mother had called and was given Mistress Sofia details about her new boyfriend, and Mistress Sofia thought it would be fun to repeat certain things my mother said. Things like "'the best sex you've ever had', that's great I'm so happy for you", or "You think he is seven inches, you must be loving that in the bedroom."