All Comments on 'Mature Dominatrix Next Door Ch. 05'

by Subleglover

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the story but some proofreading would help. “Thrown” should be “throne” and “collard” should be “collared”.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's a sweet story and I'm enjoying it, but he clearly disobeyed his mistress by not calling her right away, and I was hoping she would break him for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is abuses not Safe sane and consensual BDSM. You never leave a bound sub alone. The breath play was not consensual. Getting a full strength testicle kick ( previous chapter) was not safe nor consensual. Does he have a safe word? What about his aftercare? Mistress Sofia seems like a sensitive knowledgable dom. Then the scene happens and it all goes to shit. And having Barbara vent her rage at her spurned lover upon him an innocent stand in was fucked up. Big rule of BDSM never dominate or punish while angry. That's how injuries happen. As for injuries, I want to see Barbara get the shit kicked out of her. How is she friends with Sonia? Seems like a stupid cow way below Sofia's level. He needs to get out of this relationship fast.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Mistress sofia is getting less and less likeable as the story progresses. They begin by having a trusting and respectful dom-sub relationship which devolves into some pretty unsavory shit. First off, pimping him out to her old hag friend Barbara was despicable. Forcing him to participate in activities such as CBT, anal sex, breath play, and role play as Barbara’s X, was inappropriate and a violation of their trust. Leaving him tied for hours after their session was equally inappropriate. There was no apology from Lady Bitch Barbara for her potentially injurious act. Finally, forcing him to return for more sessions with Lady Bitch Barbara was weird.

Here’s what he should have done: He should have appeared at Mistress Sofia’s house, put on his mask, and entered. He then should have walked up to the Lady Bitch and delivered a swift kick to her groin. Then perhaps he should have blackened at least one or both of the old hags eyes. We can assume that at that point his relationship with Mistress Sofia would be over, but she has proven that she can’t be trusted anyway.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSubleglover@Subleglover
New to writing. Love dominant women, female legs, nylons, garter belts, high heels, pantyhose, CBT, strap-ons, being controlled, used, and abused for others pleasure. Thank you for reading my stories. If you choose to contact me with questions please provide an email addre...