Mature Dominatrix Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi sweetie" she said as she gave me a hug. "You look amazing Ms. Richards" I said completely ignoring her date. "Thanks sweetie, this is my date Russell." He was tall, about 6' 3" and very thin. Almost frail looking. He had gray hair that made him look about 55 to 60 years old. We shook hands and then I escorted them to the groom's side of the church.

The ceremony wasn't long, and throughout it my brother still looked like he might be ill at any moment. Jennifer looked radiant and happy. Both mothers cried. When it was all over the reverend introduced the new happy couple for the first time and they made their exit. We would all of course meet up at the hotel for the reception.

At the start of the reception the whole bridal party was to be introduced. A bridesmaid and groomsman were introduced as a couple as we walked into the reception. I was paired with bridesmaid named Evelyn, and we were the first to go in. I was hurt when the DJ announced us as "The brides cousin Evelyn and the groom's little brother." They hadn't even given him my name. Thanks bro!

After the food and the usual wedding dances of bride and groom and then with parents and everything the reception settled down into a nice party. There was an open bar and people were having a good time. I'm not a good dancer so I just sat at the table usually alone.

My brother had disappeared for awhile, probably outside drinking with some friends, and I saw Jennifer sitting alone. There was a slow song playing so I went over and asked her to dance. It was kind of expected for the bride to dance with all the groomsmen at some point anyway and I figured I should get it over with. We danced and talked and I never once stepped on her foot. So I considered it a success. After the song we went back to the wedding party table and I was surprised she came over and sat next to me.

She felt terrible the DJ didn't announce my name. I was touched that she noticed. It was her big day, but she still paid attention to her guests and family. She explained it was one of the few things my brother was responsible for, and she had chastised him for it. I told her not to worry about it, but I appreciated her concern for my feelings.

Jennifer was an only child so she was glad to have a sister and little brother now. She knew I was shy and had always put in effort to talk with me, get to know me, and help bring me out of my shell with her. I liked that about her and tried to reciprocate and talk with her. In most ways I got along better with her than my real sister. I thanked her for the dance, and she went off to entertain her guests.

Ms. Richards then walked up and asked me to dance with her. It was another slow song so I said I would be honored to dance with her. She grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor. As we danced I kept a normal distance between us, but still liked the feeling of her hand in mine, of my hand on her hip and of her hand on my shoulder. About half way through the song she put both of her hands up around my neck and moved closer so our bodies were touching and I had both hands on her hips. She looked at me and said, "this is the way you dance with someone". Her body felt so good. Her breasts rubbing my chest. I wished I wasn't wearing the jacket so I could feel them against me better. The terrible realization hit me that I was getting hard and she might feel it. Thankfully the song ended, and I walked her back to her table.

I thanked her for dancing with me and apologized for being such a bad dancer. She told me I did fine, but that if she knew I needed lesson all these years she would've had me over to her house to teach me how to dance. I felt like I had missed a great opportunity to be close to her luscious body, but also was spared the embarrassment of getting aroused in-front of her during my dance lessons. Russell had wandered off, probably at the bar she said because he had been drinking a lot, but she was going to go looking for him.

She walked away towards the bar, but didn't find him there and went off looking. I returned to my table and sat alone again for several minutes. I looked to see if Ms. Richards had found her date yet. She wasn't at her table so I glanced over to the bar. She wasn't there, but Russell now was, and he was standing very close to my sister.

From where I was it almost looked like he was hitting on her and trying to put his arm around her. Being six years younger than her I had never had an opportunity to stick up for her, but something about this bothered me. I walked over and slipped my arm between them resting it on the bar. I was facing her and had my back to him. Before he could protest my rude interruption I said, "You haven't danced with your little brother yet. Would you care to dance?"

We walked out onto the dance floor and started slow dancing. She thanked me for coming to her rescue. She didn't know what "that creep was thinking, pawing at me like that". It was probably the first nice moment we ever shared together. Maybe because that was the first brotherly thing I had ever done for her. Just as the song ended her fiancé walked over and asked to cut in.

They had gotten engaged about 3 months ago. He was a good guy. We liked to talk about sports and cars together, and he seemed to treat my sister well. Why was it that I got along better with my now sister-in-law and future brother-in-law than my own siblings?

Now came the part of the wedding for the bride to throw the bouquet. After that the groom was to throw the garter. I stood with all the other single guys, but I wasn't about to try and catch it. I did like watching as Jennifer's legs were on display during the whole process. Not counting the dance I had with Ms. Richards, this would be the best part of my evening so far.

In an attempt to be a good son, I went over to my mom and asked her to dance. This was the third time I had tried. Each time I got a similar answer, "Yes that would be nice, but just let me go talk to... and then we can dance." Each time she never came back. I was done trying to share a nice memory with my mom at my brother/her son's wedding.

I headed back to my table to sit alone again. I didn't mind I was good at sitting alone. While walking in that direction I saw Ms. Richards sitting at her table with Russell next to her. What he had tried with my sister was still bothering me. Not just because of my sister, but he was also disrespecting Ms. Richards as she was his date and he was blatantly hitting on another woman in-front of everyone.

Stopping at their table I didn't acknowledge him again, but leaned in and said "Would you care to dance Ms. Richards? I would appreciate it if you taught me some more moves." She smiled, stood up and we walked to the dance floor for another slow dance. I was not a good dancer and didn't really like to do it. However, there was just something special about holding Ms. Richards in my arms. About being close to her. Smelling her perfume. Feeling her breath on my neck as I held her close. This time I had left my jacket at the table.

We stayed out there for three straight songs. I did everything I could to not get excited, and when I couldn't contain it anymore I did my best not to rub that part of my body up against her. Ms. Richards had definitely had a few drinks and was tipsy, but I wouldn't call her drunk. She walked elegantly as ever even in her high heels. Danced gracefully and when she talked her speech wasn't slurred at all, but I could tell she was feeling good because of the wine.

When the third song finished she pulled her head off my shoulder and moved her body away from mine. As she turned to walk to her table the back of her hand brushed against the front of my pants right across my erection. She just walked back to her table with me following her. I guessed it was an accident and either she was too tipsy to notice my hard-on or too polite to say anything and embarrass me.

I was being rude to Russell for keeping his date away from him, but I honestly didn't care. While Ms. Richards was a little tipsy, he was completely hammered. I didn't even know if he could walk to the bar for another drink. I escorted Ms. Richards to her seat and thanked her for the dances.

Just before people would be starting to leave the bride and groom got up and made a speech. Thanking everyone for being there with them on their special day. My brother had a few too many drinks and was hard to understand. After that Jennifer's mother and father gave a similar speech.

Then it was my parents turn. My father welcomed Jennifer to the family. He then went on and on about how proud he was of my brother and what a splendid man he had become. My mother cried and said how she was losing her baby boy, but was glad it was to someone like Jennifer.

This day was not about me, and they are supposed to say nice things about my brother. Something about it just rubbed me the wrong way though. Yes, he was the first born. Yes, this was his wedding, but I was the baby of the family. My brother had always been my mother's favorite, and my sister was always "daddy's little princess". Hearing their speech just was a stark reminder of those facts.

I knew I was being petty and selfish, so I just kept my mouth shut. Their remarks were not about me or meant to hurt me. I was just ready for this wedding to be over. I had done everything they asked to help make everything go smoothly. All I got in return were more demands for things for me to do.

A few minutes later my parents came up to me and told me I needed to drive Ms. Richards home. She had got Russell an Uber and sent him home. She shouldn't be driving after drinking, and a woman shouldn't have to make that long drive home late at night alone. I would gladly do it of course. Getting to be close to her and see her in that dress more often was a good thing. Even if she wasn't dressed like that I would still do it for her. She was always very nice to me, and it is the least I could do for her. What bothered me was that my parents didn't even ask. When I told them I'd be happy to and that I would go find her, they didn't even say thank you.

Walking over to my brother to say congratulations one more time and that I was leaving his only response was "ok, see ya". Then he went back to talking and drinking with his friends. I found Jennifer, she was talking to her maid of honor. I told her I had to go so I could drive out neighbor home. Being her sweet self, she gave me a hug and thanked me for all the work I put in the last two days getting everything ready and helping making the day go so well for her. She was so nice and deserved better than my brother.

Looking over to her table I saw Ms. Richards sitting there with her legs crossed. I wished I could get a picture of her in that dress, in those stockings, in those heels with her legs crossed like that. I walked over and said, "I have the privilege of being your chauffeur tonight Ma'am".

"Sorry to drag you away from your bothers wedding, but I shouldn't be driving." I explained I didn't mind at all and I just needed to run up to my room and grab my suitcase, and then we could go. "Do you mind if I come up with you and use the bathroom?" I told her it was no problem and we headed for the elevator.

We got to my room and she walked into the bathroom. I threw the few things I hadn't packed into my suitcase and waited for her return. She walked out carrying her purse in one hand and her black pantyhose in the other. "It was just easier to take them off to use the restroom, and I don't see a need to put them back on again."

I was disappointed to see she removed them because of my fetish for stockings, but her pale white legs still looked sexy in her dark dress and black heels. Her shapely legs were irresistible no matter what she was wearing. She shoved the silky looking pantyhose into her purse while I grabbed my bag and then we walked to the elevator. Once in the lobby I told her I would pull her car up for her. She handed me the keys and told me where she parked. She wanted to go say goodbye to my parents. That was something I didn't bother with.

On the way out I saw a vending machine and stopped and bought a bottle of water for her. It was at least two hours to get home and I thought she might want some after drinking wine most of the night. I pulled the car up to the door, and got out to walk her to the car. "I will be your driver for the evening Madam. May I escort you to the car?"

She took my arm and I walked her over to the back, passenger door of her BMW. I would rather have her sitting in the front so I could sneak glances at her legs, cleavage and beautiful face, but I thought she might prefer to just relax alone in the back and it played in the whole chauffeur joke we had going. "I would prefer to sit in the front" she said. I opened the door for her.

She reached over and placed a hand on my shoulder to keep her balance. She lifted and crossed her left leg in-front of the right and reached down and slid off her strappy black high heel shoe. Without setting her foot on the ground she stepped into her car and sat down with her right foot still outside the car. "Be a dear and get that shoe for me would you sweetie?" Without a word I bent down and slid the shoe off her lovely foot and handed it to her. She reached back and set them both on the floor behind the driver's seat.

I offered her the bottle of water I had bought for her. "Thank you sweetie." She opened it and brought the bottle to her lips. I just watched as she drank a few sips. For some reason I couldn't help but stare at opening of bottle as she removed it from her lips. It was stained red from her lipstick, which seemed erotic to me for some reason.

We drove in silence for a few minutes after that until we were on the highway. She thanked me again for driving her home, and explained how Russell had become obnoxious and she sent him home. He didn't live far away. Her original plan was to go home with him after the reception.

"That is his lose then" I said without thinking. She then went on to tell me how she saw me intervene when Russell was flirting with my sister and how nice it was to see me protecting my sister even though we weren't very close. She also said she had enjoyed dancing with me. "It was the best part of the whole day for me" I told her.

"Are you sure it wasn't when you were watching when the bride had her garter removed?" Ms. Richards replied. I was surprised she had seen me keenly watching that event, but I shouldn't have been because she always seemed to know this type of things about me. I told her I did enjoy that show of Jennifer's legs, but it really wasn't the best part of my night.

As I drove, she seemed to be tired and leaned her head back against the headrest of her seat and closed her eyes. I watched the road and would glance over at her feminine form. Her shirt open just enough to see a little of the lacy top of the cup of her bra holding her amazing breasts. I could see her smooth thigh through the slit in the side of her dress and her perfectly shaped calves as they disappeared into the footwell of the passenger side of the car.

After a couple of minutes with her eyes still closed, she stirred a little and then reached over and placed her left hand on the top of my right thigh. I froze and did not know what to do. Thankfully I had set the cruise control so I did not have to move my leg. She gently rubbed my leg back and forth a little bit. Then she stretched out her hand and squeezed the top of my leg and held it there.

What was I supposed to say if she woke up and still had her hand on my leg? We just drove along like that for 20 minutes. She finally pulled her hand back from my leg. This was disappointing because I enjoyed her touch, but a relief because I didn't know what to do or say if she woke up.

She did wake up soon after that, and we talked the rest of the way home. I enjoyed every second with this beautiful woman. I had forgotten all about my petty problems with my parents and brother. I pulled into her driveway and backed the car into her garage. Stepping out of the car I quickly moved around the front of the car and opened her car door for her trying to still be a good chauffeur. I unlocked her house door and opened that for her as well. "Thanks sweetie, grab my shoes from the back of the car." was her simple command to me. I did as I was told and followed her into her house.

Being just after 1 AM I was hoping for a hug goodnight before she went to bed. She walked into her living room and turned around to face me as I walked in carrying her high heels. "Help me put my shoes back on" was all she said to me. I was confused as to why she would be putting her high heels on now that she was home. She stood there waiting. I stepped forward and kneeled down before her. She held out her right foot in-front of her and I slipped the simple yet sexy high heeled shoe on her foot as she rested her hands on my shoulders to keep her balance. Then I slipped on her left high heel.

Before I could stand up, she commanded, "Kiss the top of each foot!" I was stunned. This was way beyond any flirting or playful comments. This was crossing a line that I could never un-cross with Ms. Richards, but she was the one commanding me to do it. I knew she had been drinking, but we had been talking most of the way home and she was clearly in charge of her faculties.

Something about her command compelled me to obey. I wanted to obey her. She knew I wanted to obey her. She had seen this side of me long before I knew it existed. I lowered my head down and placed a kiss on the top of her right foot and then kissed the top of her left foot. My cock grew hard as I submitted to her orders.

"Stand up" was the next command. I stood before her not knowing what was going on or what to do, but I was excited by all of it. Ms. Richards reached forward and unclipped the bow tie of my tuxedo. She then started at the top and unbutton my shirt until it was completely open exposing my chest to her. "Do not move, and do not talk" she ordered me. She ran her hands up my chest then down across my stomach. She walked around me leaving her hand on me rubbing it back across my chest, then shoulder, then my back, and then around to my chest again as she circled her prey.

I was nervous and excited at obeying her, and kneeling before her, at sliding her shoes on her delicate feet, and the touch of her hand on my bare skin. She placed her hand on my chin and held my face still as she gave my lips a gentle kiss.

"Here are the rules.

- You will obey me at all times, and do whatever I say, whenever I say it.

- When we are in my house and we are alone, you will address me as "Mistress Sofia". All other times you will call me Ms. Richards as you always have.

- You will never tell anyone about what we do together. No matter who it is.

- I own your body now, and it only exists for my pleasure.

Do you understand the rules slave?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia" I did not understand what was happening, but I was enjoying it.

She stepped back and began pulling her dress up until the bottom was just above her hips. She had not been wearing panties with the pantyhose. She was the most beautiful and erotic sight I had ever seen. She sat down on her couch and opened her legs. "I was planning on having sex tonight with Russell, but since that didn't happen I will use you for my pleasure. I need my pussy licked. Kneel before your Mistress and service her now."

I kneeled down and moved towards paradise. This was a dream come true, a fantasy come true, and now I was there, but unsure what to do. I had never done this before, but I wanted to please her more than anything. Kissing her inner thighs and then just next to her moist pussy lips seemed as good of a place to start as any. I slowly licked the outside of them. This was the first time I had ever seen a woman's vagina in person. She was shaved smooth except a small strip of black hair about an inch wide that started right above her lips and went straight up about three inches.