Mature Dominatrix Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was riding up and down on me fast and hard, but just as she was about to climax she impaled herself fully on me and stayed there. Her knees squeezing into my ribs, her tight wet pussy muscles massaging "her" cock and holding it in place as it erupted inside of a woman for the very first time.

My whole body convulsed, and I shouted "OH MISTRESS SOFIA, HOLY FUCK I'M CUMMING" as I began to squirt inside of her. This was better than I ever thought possible. Her red fingernails dug into my chest as waves of pleasure coursed through her body. I had lost all control of my muscles and just laid there with every muscle tensed.

It took a few moments for both of us to regain our senses. She leaned down and rested on my chest. We were both breathing heavily. Her pussy still wrapped around me. In a soft, gentle voice she said "It is very special to me to be your first. Knowing I got to take your virginity will always be something I cherish."

"I'm glad it was you. This was more special and amazing than I ever thought it would be. Thank you for this. I wouldn't change it for anything." was my only response to her. Even though she had tied me to the bed and was in charge the entire time she had sex with me in a very passionate and caring way. I had meant what I said.

Once we both recovered, she sat up and looked down and me and smiled. She then slid up my body and ordered me to clean her pussy. I didn't have a choice as I was still tied up, but I loved the view of her as she sat on my face. I pushed my tongue inside of her and licked out both of our cum. She brought herself off to another powerful climax on my face as I happily worshipped her sex with my tongue.

A couple of days later she had moved out. She was no longer the sexy woman next door, but she was of course so much more now. I would still miss having her as my neighbor.

Now a little over a year later in her new home, I was her 20 year old sex slave. She had just turned 50 a few days earlier and had her spikey heels digging into my back as I was her footrest. She finished her wine and finally spoke to me.

"I have a friend who is in need of some stress relief. I have decided to lend you to her for an evening."

to be continued...