Mature Dominatrix Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept kissing and licking around the outside. I then placed a long gentle slow lick from the bottom to the top trying to pleasure her. She lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulders. Her smooth thighs against my face, her calves on my back and her heels scrapping into my skin of my lower back. She would tell me what to do and where to go. Mistress Sofia was very patient with me. She guided me to her clit and told me how to flick it with my tongue and suck it into my mouth.

After about half hour of licking, kissing and sucking she began to build to her orgasm. She had taught me well and now was enjoying my service to her sex. I focused on her clit and felt her thighs squeeze my head. My cock throbbed in my black dress pants as I kneeled on the floor in her living room licking her pussy. She let out a loud moan and came on my tongue and my face. When she had been satisfied, she pulled her legs off me and pushed me away.

Kneeling there before this Goddess I blurted out, "Thank you Mistress Sofia" before I realized maybe I wasn't allowed to speak yet. She sat there breathing heavy recovering from her orgasm. I was hoping now it was my turn. That I would get to fuck her, or that she would touch me in anyway. Maybe even a blow job. "You did well for your first time. I look forward to training you." She knew I had never performed cunnilingus before. She knew I was a virgin.

"Remove my high heels slave", I helped her out of her shoes, and she stood up. She had only put them on for the visual effect on me and so that she could scrap them against my back as I licked her. "Stand slave" so I stood before her with no shirt and a raging hard on. Mistress Sofia reached into her purse and handed me her black pantyhose. "You may keep these. For now you are allowed to masturbate, but only if you are thinking of me. When you do, one end of the pantyhose should be in your mouth and the other end should be around what is now my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia."

"Put your shirt back on and button it up. Your jacket is still in my car. Do not forget it. You may go slave."

That was it. She never touched me. Yet I was tremendously satisfied and grateful for the experience. I put my shirt on and left through her garage grabbing my jacket on the way out. I went home and had trouble falling asleep. Eventually I couldn't take it anymore. I got her pantyhose and began to masturbate just as she instructed. My thoughts of her, her legs, her breasts, her feet, her ass, her pussy, her power, her confidence, her control, and her beauty. It did not take long for me to be cumming as I was moaning out my Mistresses name through the silk pantyhose in my mouth.

I did not hear from Ms. Richards for a few days until Wednesday when I was home alone. She texted me telling me to come over right now. She let me in and asked me if I remembered the rules. "Yes Mistress Sofia" was my only response. She asked if I had jerked off to thoughts of her and to describe it. I gave her every detail. How the taste in my mouth got me excited. How I smelled the crotch of the pantyhose that she had worn all that day to smell her cunt. How the silky nylon felt on "her" cock.

She had me remove my shirt again and kneel before her and kiss her feet as she sat on the couch. She was wearing a skirt and nude thigh high stockings, with sexy 5" pumps on her feet. She pulled her skirt up showing me her lacy blue panties. She unbuttoned her blouse but did not take it off. Her white breasts held up by her lacy blue bra. She ordered me to slide her panties down her legs and set them next to her on the couch.

She had me service her exactly as the last time until I brought her to climax. I savored the opportunity to lick her pussy. To feel her stockings against my face. To feel her legs over my back. When she had finished and pushed me away, I thanked her again. She sat back and recovered from her orgasm. She told me I was getting better, but still needed more practice. I was definitely UP for that.

She stood up and completely removed her skirt. I ached at the sight of her in her thigh high stockings and high heels. She slipped her shirt off her shoulders exposing the rest of her bra. She reached over and picked up a black leather collar. It was about an inch wide with a metal buckle in the back and a metal "D" ring on the front. She placed it around my neck collaring me.

"Strip off all your clothes slave". Never having been naked in front of a woman before had me nervous, but I quickly did as ordered. "Her" cock stood out hard in-front me. There was no where to hide my erection this time.

She had me sit on the floor with my back to the couch and to lean my head back onto the couch cushion. She placed her feet on either side of my hips. I thought she might lower herself down onto "her" cock. Instead she kneeled on the couch cushion and lowered herself down onto my face. She was facing the back of the couch and rested her hands on it for balance. "Service my pussy again slave!" I began to eagerly lick her sweet cunt. Her stocking covered legs feeling good against my face.

In this position it was more difficult to move my head to lick her pussy in different places. She was able to move her hips where she wanted to place my tongue to fulfill her needs. Instead of telling me what to do she could just position herself for maximum pleasure. She road my face grinding her wet sex against my mouth and tongue until she screamed out in pleasure. "Oh yes, lick my clit slave, lick my pussy, make me cum on your face" she cried out. I wanted to reach down and stroke myself as I tongue fucked her, but I knew I was not allowed.

She sat on my face recovering and then stood up. I remained still staring up at my Mistress. She stepped into her skirt and pulled it up her legs. I watched and throbbed. She reached down and grabbed the ring on the front of the collar pulling me to my feet. She moved to sit on the couch. I stood before her naked and as hard as I have ever been.

She told me a new rule was that whenever she called or texted me to come over if she used the word "sweetie" that I was to come over and do whatever she needed just like I had always done for her, but it was not as my Mistress. It was as Ms. Richards. If she did not use that word I was to come over and bring her collar with me. When I entered, I should hand it to her for her to place around my neck, and then serve at her whim.

She also made it clear whenever I was over doing work for her like mowing the lawn that she would not be using me for her pleasure that day. She wanted it to be a very clear distinction when I was working for her to be paid, and when I was serving her of my own free will for her pleasure.

She reached over and picked up her worn panties and handed them to me. You may keep these and use them just like the pantyhose when you masturbate to your thoughts of me. Again without ever touching "her" cock she had me dress, she removed the collar and handed it back to me, and I was told to leave.

The next day I got a text from her. "Would you mind coming over and setting up my new TV for me right now?". I replied that I would be right over. She hadn't used my nickname, so I put her collar in my pocket and told my parents I was going next door to step up Ms. Richards new TV.

I rang the bell and she answered the door in a long white rob with the belt tied in the front. She was not wearing stockings as far as I could tell, and she was not wearing shoes. I stepped inside and handed her my collar according to the rules. She led me into the living room where there was a large box with a TV inside of it.

She did not place the collar on my neck. She explained that she didn't want to lie to my parents and didn't want me lying to them either. So I was to set up her TV before she would place the collar around my neck.

That new television was set up in record time. When I was done, she wrapped the collar around my neck and then ordered me to strip. Again, I was already hard and exposed before her. She told me she had known I had a submissive side for a few years. She was glad that I accepted it and obeyed her. She asked me what I thought about our new relationship.

I told her I couldn't resist obeying her order that night after the wedding. I knew I liked the idea of a dominant woman, I knew I liked mature women, and I knew I liked women with great legs. She had all of those things. I didn't know of my need to submit or her power over me until I had to kneel and kiss her feet. I said "I'm glad you are using me for your pleasure Mistress Sofia. It is a fantasy come true."

She let her robe fall to the floor and we were both naked. "OH WOW!" immediately came out of my mouth in awe of her naked magnificence. She was the first naked woman I had ever seen in the flesh. She gave me a stern looking for speaking as she sat on the couch and we repeated the routine of me kneeling, but before she commanded me to lick her pussy she let me lick her feet, calves and thighs. I got to worship her legs with my hands and mouth before I again licked her to orgasm.

Then, just as before, I sat on the floor by the couch and she rode my face to another climax. This time after she recovered, she stood up and turned around. She leaned forward placing her hands on her knees and pushed her ass to my face. "Lick my ass slave". I licked and kissed each cheek before slipping my tongue in her crack without hesitation. My face pressed against her backside. I made a long, hard, slow lick from the very bottom all the way to the top. Then I found my way back to her puckered hole and licked it all around.

I kissed her asshole and tried to push my tongue inside of it. I swirled my tongue around it over and over. She moaned and brought her one hand up to her clit and began to rub it. She started pushing back hard into my face. She reached back with her free hand and grabbed me by the head holding my face to her white cheeks as I licked her rosebud. She came hard screaming out "Oh fuck yes, lick that ass, lick my ass like a good slave, lick it slave lick it."

When she was done she had me go wash my face and I was told to get dressed and leave. I returned home with my parents none the wiser. The next day I got another text. This time it did say "sweetie". I loved when she called me her slave, but I still enjoyed the caring nickname she gave me just over 4 years ago when we met.

She wanted me to do some work in the yard with her. It took several hours, but as always I enjoyed being in her presence. Never once did I call her Mistress or did we talk about that side of our relationship. It was if it never happened and things were back to how they always were. I liked the caring and thoughtful side of Ms. Richards just as much as I liked the controlling dominant side that is Mistress Sofia.

The next time I was summoned I brought the collar. She placed it on me and commanded me to strip per our normal routine. She was naked under her robe again. I worshipped her legs again with my tongue, lips and hands. She knew how much of a treat this was for me and she enjoyed it as well. Soon she had her bare legs draped over my back as I licked her to a powerful orgasm. She was giving me less instructions as I served her so I must have been improving.

Instead of riding my face kneeling on the couch as before she laid out a big towel on the floor. I laid down on it on my back. She straddled my face kneeling down over me and let me lick her pussy again. She was facing the top of my head and she grabbed it with both hands and pulled my face between her thighs. I couldn't move my head, but I could move my tongue and I did my best to please my Mistress. Probing her as deep as I could savoring her taste and her wetness on my face. She pushed herself down on my head hard and rode out her climax moaning as I licked her.

She stood up and turned around so she was facing my feet. She sat on my face again this time to lick her ass. While I worshipped her tush she picked up a riding crop. She began to hit my chest, stomach and upper legs with it. I stopped licking thinking I had done something wrong. "I didn't tell you to stop slave. Lick my ass right now." Plunging back in I enjoyed my oral worship of her round, firm behind. She used the crop to swat "her" hard cock and balls. It stung, but didn't leave a mark.

She was not trying to hurt me, but she enjoyed using me and exerting her control over me. Pushing my limits as to how I obeyed her and was used by her. After several minutes she reached down with her free hand and rubbed herself off to a body shaking orgasm. She had my tongue in her asshole, her fingers rubbing her clit, and was using the crop to abuse her slave.

After she had recovered, she stood up and turned around again. She sat back down on my chest. She had me describe all the times I had jerked off to her since she had given me the panties. She wanted to know how long I lasted, how much I came, did I have the panties in my mouth or on "her" cock. I gave her every embarrassing detail. She asked what I was thinking about when I touched myself. I told her about how I thought about her legs most of the time, but I also thought about all of her at one time or another while I stroked myself. I thought about touching her, kissing her, making love to her, worshipping every inch of her.

We were done for the day. After I got cleaned up and dressed, she removed the collar and handed it to me as usual. This time she leaned forward and kissed me gently on the lips before walking me to the door.

This was our routine for the next few weeks. I would always strip naked and orally worship her pussy in whatever position she desired. She never touched "her" cock. She still used the riding crop whenever her mood called for it. Other things were added to my worshipping her body.

She taught me how to massage her feet. Kneeling before her she would hold out the foot she wanted me to rub. I would knead it in my hands and help her relax. Sometimes her pretty feet were bare, others in stockings. She would let me kiss and lick them as well. Sucking her toes was also an activity she enjoyed.

Letting me give her full body massages soon followed. She would be naked of course and lay out on a towel on the floor. She would give me lotion and taught me how to rub it into her mature sexy body. After finishing her shoulders, back, ass, legs and feet she rolled over. She let me rub lotion on her breasts, stomach, and the front of her legs. She would look over and see "her" cock hard and desperate because of her and she would just smile. The feeling of touching her breasts for the first time had me feeling like I might cum right then and there, but thankfully I did not.

New lessons were given to me each time I would serve her. Mistress Sofia taught me how to finger her pussy while I licked her ass or clit. Sometimes she would have me bend over and place my hands on the couch and paddle me with a thick black leather paddle. It never hurt bad, but it showed my submission to her and her power over me. She was not a sadist, and I was not a masochist.

She would also cuff my hands behind my back at times. It made it more difficult to orally service her like that, but I enjoyed her control over me. Whether it was while I was kneeling or while she sat on my face.

There were times she would take me into her study. It had been a spare bedroom on the first floor, but she turned it into more of an office. She would have me crawl under her large wooden desk and she would sit there letting me lick her. Sometimes I would be told to get her off with my tongue and focus on her pussy and clit. Other times I was allowed to worship her legs and feet while I was under there. Once I was to gently kiss her feet, calves thighs and pussy, but not allowed to lick. She did not seek an orgasm from my attention. She just wanted to sit, relax, and read while I gladly worshipped her body with my lips. We both enjoyed it.

A night came where she added a new twist to her control over me. She was wearing black nylons with a garter belt, black 5" pumps, and lacy half cup black bra. She sat on the couch and I kneeled naked licking her to three orgasms. When she was satisfied, she ordered me to stop and just kneel upright before her. She crossed her right leg over the left and without saying a word she extended her right foot. She placed the toe of her high heel pump right under my balls and dragged it up between them and them up the entire length of my hard shaft. "OHH!" was all I could say. I was overwhelmed by her touch. She stopped and just stared at me for a moment.

"I want to see you masturbate. Stroke "my" cock for my viewing pleasure slave". Having jerked off many times this was not new for me, but I had never done it in-front of anyone. It was a strange and humbling experience to be told to pleasure myself while she watched. Of course, I obeyed and reached down with my right hand and slowly stroked myself.

"Very good, keep going, but you must wait for permission to cum for me. Do you understand?" "Yes Mistress Sofia." That was going to be difficult. Even though I was going slow I was quickly getting to climax. Getting to see her dressed like this, getting to obey her commands, getting to lick her cunt, was all maddingly arousing for me, and she knew it.

She just watched me stroke myself as I had been ordered. She started dangling her shoe off of her foot. My breathing was getting heavy and I slowed my stroking even more. "Do you not enjoy touching "my" cock slave? Why are you slowing down?"

"I am trying not to cum Mistress Sofia."

"Oh, do you want to cum for your Mistress? Are you sure?"

"Oh yes, please let me cum for you. I am so turned on by serving you, and looking at you, and touching you, and licking you. Please let me cum for you Mistress." I begged

"Alright slave, cum for your Goddess. Give me your tribute to my power over you. Show me how excited I make you slave. Cum for your Mistress"

Stroking faster I erupted in a few seconds. "Oh Mistress Sofia, I'm cumming!" My semen shot out with force onto her knee and calf. Then rope after rope of jism shot out of me uncontrollably. I just kept pumping "her" cock and just kept cumming like never before. It was the same hand that had been wrapped around me many times before, yet this felt entirely different. Her legs were soaked in my seed. I had given my Mistress her cum tribute as she had commanded.

She just watched me as I pleasured myself for her. She enjoyed the show and her pussy began to get wet again. As I kneeled trying not to fall over before her I was barely aware of what was going on. "You did well, and you had quite the load built up. Clean my legs with your tongue."

Tasting my own semen had never occurred to me, but before I even realized it I was licking her spunk covered nylon legs. I licked her legs all over even where there wasn't any cum. It didn't have much taste, and I didn't really care because I was licking her legs. She liked the control of making me do it, but was also testing me. To see if I was still obedient after ejaculation. If I had only obeyed because I was aroused and wanted to get off. I had passed her test. I loved licking her legs no matter what. If they were bare or if they were covered in stockings or if they were covered in my own cum, and luckily for me she loved having them worshipped.

When she felt I had done a good enough job she cuffed my hands behind my back. I laid on a towel on the floor on my back with my hands trapped beneath me. She brought out a new toy I had not see before. It was a dildo with small straps around it. She fit it around my head so the dildo stuck up from my face. A small piece on the other end of the dildo fit into my mouth to hold it.

She straddled my face and lowered her wet snatch onto the toy. She had grown excited by watching me perform at her whim. At seeing a fit, athletic, 18 year old man ejaculate at the sight of her, but only with her permission.