Mature Dominatrix Next Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was just a rubber dick, but getting to see her pussy take it was making my cock stiffen already. She slowly rode it up and down fucking my head. She began to ride it harder and faster. Her weight crashing down onto my happy face. Then she reached over and picked up a small silver bullet shaped vibrator. She turned it on, and I could hear it hum as she put it to her clit.

She was moaning out loud and fucking the dildo with all her energy. "Her" cock was now rock hard again and throbbing at the show. Mistress Sofia screamed out, "Oh no, of fuck, FUCK FUCK FUCK!" and with that her body went into overload. She spasmed and came like she never had before. Her pussy squirting its sweet nectar onto my face. Mistress Sofia rode out her orgasm gushing her cunt juice over and over onto my face and beyond it.

After that earth shattering orgasm she slid up off the dildo and sat on my chest. "I've never had an orgasm like that before. I've never squirted, but I loved it. At first I thought I was going to pee and I almost panicked, but then the orgasm cascaded over me and I just couldn't stop." She sat on me like that for several minutes never removing the dong from my face.

Mistress Sofia stood up and turned around. She lowered herself onto the dildo again and began to fuck it. She set the vibrator aside and picked up her cat-o-nine tails and began to swat my body with it. She whipped my chest, stomach, cock, balls and thighs. If she wanted to she could of really hurt me, but these where playful, slow, stinging swats. They would leave no marks.

She paid special attention to "her" erection. Knowing that I had cum for her a few minutes ago and she now had made me hard again excited her. Even through her abuse it was still hard for her. With her free hand she grabbed the vibrator and brought it to her sensitive clit. It did not take long for her to be climaxing again. She unleashed her wetness onto my chest and stomach and some even hit "her" cock and the whip as she flogged me.

She sat forward on my chest again and relaxed. I enjoyed the feel of her stocking covered legs against my ribs, her bare ass on my chest, and her pussy juices dripping off of me. When she had calmed down, she turned around again, but was still sitting on my chest. She removed the strap on dildo from my head.

I felt honored to get to see and feel her squirt for the first time. Just lying there as she rode her dildo and played with her clit meant I had contributed nothing physically to her experience, but I enjoyed it anyway.

We both had limits and she respected mine. We had never talked about this type of thing before, so she asked me if it was ok for her to squirt on me like that. Being bound and helpless beneath her meant I didn't have a choice when it happened, but she had not planned for it. I told her it was very erotic, and I was happy for her to use me as she sees fit.

"What if I didn't squirt, and I had ended up giving you a golden shower by accident instead?" she asked. In previous discussions she had said she had no interest in water sports, and I had told her neither did I, but I would submit to it if it would please her to try it. Then I would tell her if it was a limit for me or not. "I am ok if you accidently pee on me Mistress. If you feel like you may pee on me when trying to squirt just let it go and enjoy yourself. I am happy to be used by you Mistress Sofia."

She uncuffed me and sent me home after our shared new experience. Of course, I was to return for further service over the next few days. Each time it was a little different, but basically followed the same pattern. I was orally worshipping her however she wanted, and she used me however she wanted. It was never dull for me, and I loved every second of it.

One Saturday evening when my parents were not home she called and told me to come over right now. Grabbing the collar, I was quickly out the door. She let me into her home and I soon was wearing her collar and kneeling naked before my Goddess of a Mistress. She had on her white robe, but I could see she was wearing tan thigh high stockings and 4" high heel pumps.

After licking her to three orgasms she sat back on the couch and relaxed for a few minutes while I kneeled awaiting her orders. Mistress Sofia stood up removing the robe completely and walked behind me. She put my hands behind my back and cuffed them in place. She then returned to the couch sitting right in-front of me. She stretched her left leg out and placed it on my shoulder. She lifted the right leg and placed the bottom of her high heeled covered foot on my face.

"Suck my heel". Before I could respond she slipped it into my mouth. I sucked on it and swirled my tongue around it. She would slide it out and watch me kiss it, lick it and suck on it some more. When she was satisfied she did it with her left heel while the right rested on my shoulder. I was allowed to do this for about 10 minutes before she made me stop.

Mistress Sofia put her feet on the floor between us and reached down and removed each elegant heel from her perfect feet. She took the right one in her hand and swatted "her" cock with it. She did this several times with considerable force. If I was not hard it would be crippling, but it only stung since she had me at full mast. She smiled as she used me and watched my expression of gratitude for her attention to "her" cock.

"I have decided to give you a treat slave. You have been learning quickly and have served me well." You may use 'my' cock to fuck my stocking covered calves." Holy shit, did she just say I could rub myself between her amazing legs? "Thank you Mistress Sofia" was all I could say as I inched forward on my knees. Her shins were against my abdomen and I slid "her" erection between her legs just below her knees. She held her legs together with her feet flat on the floor between my knees.

I began to thrust forward and back. This was incredible. Even though it was somewhat pathetic to be humping her legs I was overcome with lust and pleasure. She had not given me permission to cum, so I went slow and paced myself. The feeling of her stockings was intense, and so was the sensations from her firm tone legs. This was not going be lasting much longer before blast off, but she ordered me to stop.

A small part of me was relieved because I was approaching my climax, but I loved the feeling of fucking Mistress Sofia's legs. She commanded me to stand up. Breathing heavy and with a dick as hard as steel I stood there still trembling from the experience even though I had not reached orgasm. Mistress Sofia reached out and took a hold of "her" cock for the first time. She had flogged it and swatted it with her riding crop, whip and flogger. She even had just used her high heel, but she had never touched me with her hand.

The other hand reached down and cupped my balls. She stroked them, held them, feeling them for the first time. She then started to stroke up and down my hard shaft. "I want to make you cum on my legs again. Let me see how much cum I can milk out of you. I'm the first woman to touch this cock aren't I slave?" she asked already knowing the answer.

She took her thumb and teased the underside of my head and then stroked me faster. "Cum like a good slave, cum for your Mistress. Let me see you erupt onto my sheer, silky, stockings." There was no going back, and I exploded all over her upper thighs. She aimed me at her knees and shins as well. Some of my spunk dripped down onto her feet and she pumped me. I was just moaning loudly and losing control of my breathing. I also felt like I had lost control of my own body. She had me completely.

When I had finished, I was of course ordered to kneel and clean her legs again. Jumping at the chance to lick her legs even though they were covered in my own semen I went at my task with enthusiasm. After I had licked clean her right foot, she stretched out her leg and placed her ankle on my left shoulder. She hooked her foot behind my neck and locked her ankle. She placed her left foot at my mouth and shoved it in forcefully. That foot had not been cleaned so her stocking sheathed delicate foot was still covered in my cum. I sucked on her foot as she thrust it in and out of my mouth.

She had stopped thrusting and just looked me in the eyes. "There is something I need to tell you. In a month this house will be put up for sale. I have decided to move." With her elegant stocking covered toes in my mouth as a gag I could not speak, but I wouldn't know what to say even if I could've spoken. Hundreds of questions raced through my mind.

Before panic could fully set in, she explained the situation to me.

"I am not moving far, about 20 minutes out of town. I have lived here in suburbia for almost five years now and I would like to live somewhere different. I have purchased a large ranch house in a more rural neighborhood. There are no neighbors close by so I will have plenty of privacy, but still not be too far from town. The lot is a good size, but it is mostly wooded. Therefore, I will no longer require your services as my lawn boy. I will still require the services of a submissive and sweet man. So, we will still see each other regularly."

Mistress Sofia would still require my submission to her was music to my ears. I was apprehensive about her moving, but was relieved to continue serving her. She pulled her toes from my mouth and without a word I continued to lick my spunk from her sexy legs. When they were cleaned to her satisfaction, she had me remove her stockings. She laid out on the floor and I was allowed to give her a full body massage.

The warm oil made her exquisite, pale skin shinny and slick. She watched me grow hard as I was allowed to rub her womanly body. When she was relaxed and done with my services for the day she took off the collar, handed it back to me and told me to dress and go home. After finishing putting my clothes on I took a bold step and spoke without permission. "Thank you for using me Mistress Sofia, and I have very happy you will continue to do so." and with that I was out the door.

The next day she was over my house talking with my mom giving her the news of the move. They were very close and of course would remain in touch. Ms. Richards had already bought the new house, and was having some minor renovations done before moving into her new home. The house was a ranch with a full basement. She was having some walls put up into the basement dividing it up into two rooms and was having a full bathroom installed down there as well.

When my mother told me the news, I acted surprised, but did not have to "act" sad. I genuinely was sad to see her leave. Almost 5 years ago she came into my life as the beautiful, mature woman next door, and I was her lawn boy. That part of our relationship was ending.

I offered to help her with anything she needed for the move either at her house next door or her new home. She happily accepted and whenever I was not working, I was helping Ms. Richards. Painting at the new house took up most of my time. I refused payment for all of it. Her new home was very lovely, but the best part was the basement. Going down the stairs you entered a small room she could use for whatever she wanted. Through the door at the end of that room was to be "an extra bedroom with a full bathroom" even though she had two spare bedrooms on the main floor.

The reality was this was to be her playroom where she would use me for her kinky desires however she wished. It would have a king size bed at one end, and various equipment and devices throughout to satisfy her carnal needs. Some items she would buy, others she asked me to build for her, which I would be more than happy to do.

Two days before she was to move out was my 19th birthday. We had come very far in a year. From her playful flirting on my 18th birthday, her teasing, and ultimate seduction of me a few months later. My parents were gone for the day so Ms. Richards told them she would take me out to dinner for my birthday. While in a way it was a date, it was more two friends going out and spending time together.

Arriving at her front door at 6 PM I was wearing a suit because the restaurant was a very nice, fancy, and expensive place. She answered the door wearing a shiny silky red dress. It was very long and came down to just above her ankles. She wore matching red high heel pumps and black stockings with the seam up the backs. The dress had a slit up the side that came up to about half way up her hip. When she stepped forward you could see the tops of her stockings and just a hint of her garter belt strap holding it up. The dress revealed a great deal of cleavage as well. She was a vision of perfection. The embodiment of sex.

I drove us to dinner in her car and we had a good time just being together. It wasn't romantic type of date, but I just enjoyed being in this gorgeous, sexy woman's presence no matter what we were doing. Before leaving she asked someone to take our picture with her phone. She stood right up against me and I put my arm around her back, and she had her arms up around my shoulder and neck. She texted me a copy as a souvenir of our night out. She also texted my mom a copy and I'm sure she was surprised to see Ms. Richards in such a seductive dress while we were out together.

"Thank you for dinner Ms. Richards. It was a great birthday again thanks to you."

"Go home and get my collar. I have plans for you."

Sprinting home I grabbed the collar and made my way next door as quickly as possible. She closed the door behind me. Before placing the collar around my neck as she usually would she set it aside and took my face in both hands and pulled my face down to hers. We kissed. She pulled away slightly and then repeated it only this time she slid her tongue into my mouth. This was new for us.

After the long kiss, she stepped back and loosened my tie and pulled it from my neck. Then she undid each button on my shirt and slid it off my arms. That is when she placed the collar around my neck. "Remove the rest of your clothes and kneel before your Goddess." Smiling from our kiss I obeyed as I always did.

She stood before me in her silky gown. Of course, I was already hard as a rock. That was just the affect she had on me. Mistress Sofia reached up and slid the straps of the dress off her shoulders and in one motion the dress fell to the floor. She had on a red lacy bra that barely contained her wonderful breasts. Her garter belt was a matching red lacy pattern, with the black straps black holding up her seamed silk stockings.

Gliding forward she pressed herself against me and kissed me again. Her tongue dancing in my mouth. By instinct I reached up and wrapped my arms around her holding her against me. She had not given me permission to do it, but she let my indiscretion slide this time.

Taking a small step back, her hand slid down to my chest. "I can feel your heart racing. I enjoy how excited you get. Remove my bra." Reaching around her I unclasped her red bra. She held her arms down and let it slide off her chest and down in between us. The small piece of fabric between the two "D" cups landed right on "her" erection and hung there on me. She looked down and smiled, but did not remove it.

Mistress Sofia took my hand and led me over to the couch where she sat down. Without a word I kneeled between her spread thighs and began to kiss her delicate pussy. She wrapped her stocking covered thighs around my head as I worshipped at her sex with my mouth and tongue. I went as slow as I could and tried to tease and play with her. Bringing her arousal higher and higher. This continued on for several minutes before she had had enough and said "lick my clit like a good slave", and of course I eagerly did.

She let me kiss and lick her pussy and legs for over an hour and a half. I was in heaven. My hands constantly running up and down her thighs. Feeling the outside of her upper and lower thighs as they held my head between them. Crossing over from smooth porcelain bare flesh to sheer black silky stockings. She had three powerful orgasms using my tongue, and I savored her taste.

When she was satisfied, she stood and let me kiss her feet, her high heels and her ankles, calves, knees and thighs. Then she grabbed the ring on the front of her collar and guided me to my feet. She grabbed her bra, which was still hanging from "her" erection, and dropped it to the floor. Never letting go of the metal ring she walked with me following her.

She led me up the stairs and into her bedroom. I had never been in this part of her house before. She closed the door behind me and led me to the bed. "Lay on your back in the middle of the bed." Once in position she climbed onto her bed kneeling next to my ribs. She took my left hand and moved it up to the corner of the headboard. She wrapped one of her nylons around the post and around my wrist securing me in place. She leaned over and dragged her tits across my face as she fastened the other wrist in the same way. Then my feet were secured. All with her nylons.

I lay helpless, naked except her collar, spread eagle across her large soft bed. She climbed onto the bed still in her high heels, stockings and garter belt. She kneeled on either side of my head and let me lick her pussy again. She rocked forward and back putting my tongue where she desired, grinding her pelvis down onto me bringing herself off to another orgasm. Then she sat back on my chest. Her bare ass and full weight feeling good against my naked chest.

Mistress Sofia slid herself down my body. Leaving a wet trail from her soaked pussy as she went. Her shapely, womanly, wonderful hips hovered above my crotch. "Dinner was just for fun slave. This is your birthday present. I am taking your virginity because it is mine to take if I want it. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Sofia."

Her feminine arms reached forward, and she placed a hand on each of my pecks. She stared me in the eyes for a long drawn out moment, and then she slid her velvety wet vagina down "her" hard aching cock. She watched as she made me a man, her man, her sex slave. Inhaling a huge lung full of air as her pussy enveloped me, I was overwhelmed at the sensation. "Oh my gosh, of fuck, oh Mistress Sofia" was all I could say. She understood my emotions at the moment and was ok with my speaking without permission.

Once she had completely slid all the way down me, she just sat there enjoying being filled by her sex slave. I couldn't help but throb inside of her and she liked feeling it pulse uncontrollably because of my desire for her. "You feel so thick inside of me. I like the way 'my' cock feels."

She leaned down and kissed me. Again, our tongues swirling together. She pushed hers into my mouth and moved it around. Almost as if fucking my mouth with her tongue. When she withdrew it. I gently slid my tongue into her mouth. She locked her lips around it and sucked on it.

She then started to slide up and down on me. Eventually offering her breasts to me to kiss and lick and suck at her nipples. Part of me wished I could reach up and run my hands all over her body, but another part of me loved being bound and helpless as she took my cherry how she desired.

Mistress Sofia being on top of me as we fucked was perfect. She could control the pace and sensations we both received. If I had been on top of her I probably would've cum already and she would've not reached an orgasm yet. This way she could make sure we got off together.

She brought me right to the edge time and time again. She knew just when to stop to keep me under control. Even when I instinctively tried to thrust up into her she would move away letting me calm down. Then it would start all over again.

When she had finally ready, she sat up pulling her tits from my mouth. She looked down at me and started bouncing up and down "her" dick. "Oh I'm going to cum, cum with me slave, cum inside your Mistress. Let me feel you shoot off inside my hungry pussy. Give me your cum, cum with me, cum with me, oh fuck I'm cumming!"