Mature Wife First Time Dogging

Story Info
Mary outdoor shared evening.
2k words
4.41
25.1k
21

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For our followers you may remember that at the end of our last story, I stated that I was contemplating dogging for Mary. After some pondering about how to broach the subject of dogging I suggested to Mary that on one of our porn viewing sessions we should view something different. Mary always willing to oblige agreed so that night we sat in the lounge turned on the television, opened a bottle of wine and searched for our favourite porn site on the web. Once we were logged on to the site we often watch, I searched for dogging. Mary knew nothing of this but was interested to see what it was about. Cuddling up we started to watch as a rather sexy woman was in a car with the window open and so was her blouse.. We watched as a procession of men wandered up and reached through the window and fondled her rather luscious breasts. I could tell that Mary was enjoying this as I felt her hand on my crotch rubbing me through my trousers. Soon after I was putting my hands in her blouse and releasing her breasts from her bra. I asked Mary what she thought about this video and she told me that perhaps we should try it having not really had stranger sex outside. This is apart from a few times being fingered in car parks on our nights out.

We decided to go online to our favourite adult sites that we belong to enquire about local dogging sites. It did not take very long for replies to come in and we were surprised to find that there were a few sites reasonably local to us. The biggest surprise was that we were not aware of any of these spots. The decision was made that we would try dogging on the next Saturday night if it was warm weather. Both Mary and I were excited when the weekend arrived and the weather was perfect. After tea we went to get ready for our new experience, as normal our preparation involved our double shower and as we soaped each other's bodies Mary started to verbally fantasise about what may happen. Her ideas got me so aroused that our normal session in the shower turned out to be one of our best. While Mary was imagining the evening I started to caress her beautiful breasts and her nipples swelled to the size of organ stops for me to suck on and give the occasional nibble to. Mary turned around offering herself to me and I did not take much encouragement to enter her very moist pussy. Not taking very long to explode inside of her, we finished our shower and got ready for the night out.

Mary looked ravishing in a black knee length skirt and a crisp white blouse. I could see that Mary was not wearing her bra letting the nipples of her pendulous breasts rub on the material and stand erect. Mary then raised her skirt to show that she was wearing sheer stockings with no knickers and a lovely freshly trimmed runway of pubic hair leading into her pussy. I was surprised but wholeheartedly agreed with her decision reaching forward and just letting my fingers explore her vagina very briefly.

We arrived at the parking area which was only a few kilometres from where we lived. At least a dozen cars were spread out with quite a few men of all ages wandering from car to car. We parked at the end of the area near some trees and I asked Mary if she wanted to go ahead with the experience. Mary unbuttoned her blouse letting it fall open and revealing her breasts gave me her answer, saying that she was ready. I leaned over her and opened her window then got out of the car to stand aside with a good view to watch from. This was going to be very different for us as we had always vetted our strangers before any night of fun but this was going to be true chance of real strangers using my wife for their satisfaction and our entertainment.

It did not take very long before I noticed a young guy who looked in his twenties approaching our car. Soon he was leaning through the window and I heard him say with a surprised voice that he had never seen a mature aged woman here before. Then his hands went into the car and I could tell by the way Mary was letting faint moans out that he must be tweeking her nipples as he fondled her. I noticed that Mary reclined her seat and assumed that the young guy was invited to explore up her skirt. This must have given Mary the thought of proceeding to the next stage of her encounter as she opened the car door and reached out to his trousers and I could see everything as she released his now erect cock from them. The young guy moved to stand in front of Mary and I watched as she leaned forward and placed her lips around his shaft and started to suck on him as he rhythmically moved in and out of her mouth. A short while later I noticed that the guy was starting to withdraw from Mary's mouth but she did not let him. Reaching behind him she held him into her and it was obvious that she wanted him to deposit his cum into her mouth. Watching him jerk into her I could tell that he was doing just that, it was also very clear that Mary was eagerly swallowing his cum. The young guy fell out of her mouth with a limp cock and said thank you to Mary and that he would experiment with Gilfs in the future. I watched as he left our car and I went back to Mary as she was tidying herself up. Asking if she wanted to return home now? she said no but hoped if another guy approached that he would want to penetrate her fully so that she could have deposits in both her mouth and her pussy.

I rerurned to my vantage spot and waited to see if anybody else came over. Soon a tall guy who looked to be in his late fourties approached from the dark and I could see that he was a coloured guy, this was one of Mary's fantasies of an interracial experience that we often role played. I was really excited to watch Mary's reaction to this guy. Reaching his hand into the open window without saying a word he started fondling her breasts and obviously reaching into her skirt. I heard a funny little giggle from Mary which I thought must mean that he had a finger or two inside of her. This time the guy opened the door and released the largest cock that I had ever seen other than in porn videos. Mary looked so surprised and started to fondle his balls and it was so big that she could barely get his bell end into her mouth. With a few attempts it was clear that he was too big for her mouth. With this the guy took Mary by the hand and beckoned her to get out of the car which she did straight away.

He led her to the front of the car and I listened as he instructed her to lean back on the bonnet and spread her legs widely. With Mary in this position he pulled her skirt up and stood in front of her presenting his giant cock up to her pussy. As he started to part her labia lips with his fingers Mary said that he would have to be gentle as she was not sure that she would be able to take such a huge cock. I heard the guy agree to this and he started to push forward,Mary let out a bit of a squeal and the guy stopped and apologised. Mary told him to continue as she really wanted to try and let him satisfy his needs and indeed hers. It took some time as he slowly penetrated her pussy and once inside started to pump in and out of her. I heard Mary tell him that she wanted him to load her pussy up so that she could show her husband that she had been satiated by her first coloured stranger. A few minutes of him pumping her he withdrew his cock and asked Mary to turn around and bend over the bonnet. Mary did exactly what was requested of her and presented her bottom to the guy. She turned her head towards him and told him that she did not want anal sex and he answered that nor did he.

Mary relaxed herself as he placed his giant cock in between her cheeks. As he hit the spot I could see Mary bracing herself as he penetrated her from behind. There were a series of loud moans of ecstasy from Mary which attracted a few more guys to gather around and enjoy the show. As he was pumping her one of the guys shouted out to Mary that she was the first woman to actually let him inside of her and a round of applause resounded in the area. This apparently pleased Mary and she called out to the guy that she wanted to feel his hot cum flood into her. Stating that he would soon be climaxing Mary let out a huge groan as she was obviously having her own orgasm and shrieked at him to come as hard as he can and that he was bringing her to another orgasm. The guy obliged Mary and with a few rapid movements it was clear that he was indeed coming into her with the biggest deposit of cum that Mary had ever received. As the guy pulled out his now limp cock he was visibly larger with his flacid cock than I am with a full erection. As Mary was resting there apparently exhausted the group of watchers moved in to see Mary seeping from her pussy even reaching into her void with a few fingers which Mary was seemingly relishing. Mary allowed this attention for a few minutes and then as she stood up and straightened her clothes she looked at me and said it was now time to go home.

The drive home was full of chat about what had just happened and as I reached over with one hand and running it up under her skirt, Mary opened her legs very slightly and allowed me to feel her soaked pussy. As I was feeling her Mary said that we should of asked for the guys details so that we could have invited him around to our house for Mary to get another pounding from his giant cock. Removing my hand and trying to get home quickly I said that it would be easy to put the request on one of our member sites and that I was sure that we would find someone to oblige her wish. Returning home Mary wasted no time taking me to our bedroom and stripping her skirt and blouse off she laid spread eagled on the bed and I just looked in amazement as she was still leaking the guys cum out of her. Mary told me to get stripped and get into her, I said that I would not be able to compete with his cock and Mary put me at ease by saying that I always satisfied her as I was the one she loved and the others were just playthings for us to enjoy. I already had an erection and climbed on top of Mary and made love to her like we always did. Falling asleep together we both awoke in the morning and looking at each other Mary told me that although she really enjoyed the night that she would rather that we returned to our normal sharing and not dogging again. When I asked why not she told me that she liked me choosing her strangers and that it was taking a risk not knowing who was going to approach her in the car. I agreed as picking her partners was one of the perks of sharing her. Getting older certainly does not put an end to getting total satisfaction from an open marriage and exciting sex life.