Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 02

Story Info
New Friends Get Some Candy.
3.1k words
4.26
12.6k
16

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the elevator doors opened, she strutted down the hallway toward our room, the three of us following like obedient pups, anxious to please. Reaching the door to the room, she handed me the pass key.

'Well, here we are! Are you all going to join in?'

We nodded in agreement.

She turned to me and said, 'Dave, I need to talk to you privately.'

I was a little surprised and looked at Luke and Greg, 'But what -'

'Don't worry gentlemen. I need to talk to Dave about my hubby. Just give us a minute or two. Don't go anywhere.'

She pulled me into the room and kissed me hard. Then, while moving around the room, hiding evidence of my being there, she whispered, 'Are you sure?'

'Yes.'

'Any guidelines?'

'Just do what you want, baby! Scratch your itch!'

I grabbed her from behind, turned her to face me and said, 'I love you with all my heart and soul. I want you to experience everything imaginable. Things I can't give you alone!'

'I love you too! So much! You can stop this anytime you want.'

'This is a big opportunity. We shouldn't waste it. I hope it's everything we've fantasized about.'

Kissing me again, she told me to let them in, took off her panties and bra she slipped into the washroom. I gave her a couple of minutes and opened the door, 'Com 'on in guys.'

With lowered voices, we talked among ourselves.

Greg asked, 'Is everything okay?'

'Yeah. She wanted my opinion about her hubby, James. About how he'd feel about this.'

'And?'

'Like she said, they have an open marriage. I told her he'd probably fuck her like crazy when she tells him.'

Luke shaked his head, 'No shit. Man, this is wild.'

'Hell yeah.'

'Look guys. I've known Rebecca, ah, Candy for a long time. I'm going to insist you show her some respect.'

'Absolutely Dave. I'd never disrespect a woman. I just want to spend some time with her. She's got me so worked up, I'll do anything she wants.'

'Same here. If a woman isn't into it, I don't want anything to do with it. What would be the point.'

'Okay then, we're agreed. This is all about her. She gets what she wants. And if she wants to stop, we stop.'

Shortly after, Candy came into the room, looking as sultry as a woman possibly could. She'd brushed her hair, removed her jewelry, except her wedding ring, and touched up her makeup and lipstick. Wearing her dress, thigh-high stockings and heels, she walked past us smiling and showing off her body. The unmistakable scent of her perfume wafted through the air as she gently touched each of us, pumping up our lust for her. A real tease!

'I'm really pleased you've all accepted my invitation... to help me celebrate my birthday! Each of you have made me feel so sexy and desirable, I can hardly believe it!'

Luke moved closer and put his arm around her waist, 'Candy! It's only because you ARE sexy and desirable!'

'Thank you Luke. You've probably guessed... I'm very horny, but want this to last a while. And, I want to be fair, and keep everyone happy, and... satisfied!

To do that, we'll start with a little guessing game. I've written a number on this piece of paper. Whoever comes closest with his guess, will be first to get my attention!'

We all guessed, she opened the paper and Greg won.

'Okay then, you two stand aside and get ready for a show.'

Luke and I stood and watched as she grabbed Greg by his belt and pulled him close. She planted a hot kiss on his mouth and Greg grabbed her body, kissing her passionately. Locked in a smouldering kiss, their breathing was intense, rushing through their nostrils, struggling for air. His hands were roaming all over her body as she rubbed his bulge frantically. I watched intently, surprised to see her intense passion directed at her newly found lover.

She finally broke the kiss, gasping for air, and recovered, only to speak softy is his ear, just loud enough for Luke and I to hear, 'I loved it when we were dancing with your hard-on against my leg. You made my nipples hard and my pussy tingle.'

She slid her hand down and rubbed the outline of his cock again, 'Hmmm, you are so hard... it's nicer to feel it this way. Are you hungry for some Candy, Greg?'

'Fuck yeah! I've been hungry for you all night!'

'You've made me hungry too, why don't you rub me like you did at the table.'

'Like this?'

'Gawd, yes! Just like that... ewww... yessss! Oh yeah, finger me Greg! Oh yeah... you're making me so horny! Oh Fuck! Slide down Greg... get a closer look.'

Greg slid his hands down the front of her dress as he kneeled down in front of her. He ran his hands up along her stocking covered legs, lifting her dress to expose her naked pussy while she quivered in place. He licked her bare thigh, inching closer to her fully aroused lips. Her back and hands were flat against the wall, her head turned to the side.

She looked at Luke and I with heavy eyelids, breathlessly urging Greg on, 'I've thought about you doing this since you came to our table tonight. Fuck yeaaah! Eat your Candy, Greg. Show me what you can... aahh... that's right... just like that! Hmm...yeah, oh yesss! Lick me good baby! You like my pussy?'

'Mmmhmm'

'You like eating slutty married pussy, don't you? Tell me Greg! I need to hear you say it!'

'Candy! I love eating your hot... married... slutty... sweet pussy!'

'Fuck yeah! I'm a real married slut! Aren't I boys? You enjoying the show?'

I was envious of Greg, watching him lick her pussy. My sexy wife's pussy! I knew exactly what he was getting. Her musky sent. The heat and taste of her lips, but all I could utter was, 'Fuck yeah. Eat that pussy, Greg! Eat her Good!'

Standing beside me, Luke was staring with lust in his eyes, 'You're so fucking hot, Candy! I want you so bad!'

'Ohhh Greg! Baby, suck me! Lick me... ooooo... yeeeaaah!!'

She had lifted one thigh, resting it on Greg's shoulder giving him more access to her pussy lips. He lapped away with determination, eager to please. Her heavy breathing turned into quick bursts of air as she raised her hands, squeezing her breasts, pinching her nipples through her dress. She tensed, sighing loudly, turning her head from side to side as she climaxed, 'Oh Fuuuuuuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yeessss!... Oh! OHHHH!'

We could hear the wet smacking of his lips and tongue as he sucked and swallowed her juices. She stood still against the wall, breathing deeply and slowly calming down, rejoicing in an after-glow of what just transpired, 'Oh God! Hold me up, Greg. My legs are weak!'

'Great legs, Candy!'

'Mister. You can really take care of a pussy! Damn! That was incredible!'

She put her leg back on the floor and pulled on Greg's arms. He stood against her once again, pinning her to the wall. She reached down, rubbing his cock through his pants, passionately kissing him, 'Thank you Greg. You just blew my mind! Never been eaten out in a standing position!'

I'm going to return the favour, but not just yet lover. I have two other horny men to take care of. My legs are really tired, I think I'll have a little lay down.'

She walked over to the sofa, and laid back with her shoulders on the armrest, 'Luke! would you like some Candy too?'

As he knelt and moved toward her, she slid one foot to the floor, the other to the back of the sofa, forcing her dress up, and her pussy lips to part. She looked Luke in the eye, slid two fingers along her slit, and in a low sensous tone, 'Mmmmm, my pussy is sooo wet! How does it look, Luke? Help me out Luke. Please! I need more! I need your lips on my pussy! Can you help... satisfy my needs?'

He practically dove between her legs. I wasn't surprised. She was really working us. Teasing the hell out of us! I don't know if I'd ever been this turned on! All three of us had bulges in our pants, waiting and yearning for relief!

Luke began licking her swollen lips while my wife moaned her approval, 'Oh Luke! That's wonderful! Oh yeah, nice and easy! So wet! Your tongue, it feels amazing! Does Candy taste good, Luke?'

'Uhhhhmmm! Nice and sweet!'

'Don't stop lover! I think I'm in heaven! Yesssss! Heavenly! You're sooo. Good!'

She arched her back leaning over the armrest and she raised her arms over her head, her dress sliding down, exposing her boobs. Her magnificent round breasts, flushed pink, topped with erect nipples pointed to the ceiling. Pinching her nipples, she was in a state of euphoria, and starting to pant, 'Ohhh yeesss! Keep licking me Luke!

Dave. Grab my phone. Oh... video... for my hubby!'

I started taking video, trying to keep the phone steady as I watched yet another stranger pleasure my wife, lustfully slurping away between her legs. Not only was she being devoured by a stranger, she was willingly doing so in front of another stranger, and her husband! A true exhibitionist, and she was loving it. And I had to admit, it was really turning me on!

As Luke lifted her legs onto his shoulders and started nibbling her clit, her eyes opened wide and she continued panting, 'Ohhh, Gawd! I feel so fucking sexy! So damned sexy! Eat your Candy, Luke! Fuck yeah! Faster lover! Faster! Lick my married pussy! Oh yeah! I feel like such a slut! Letting strange men eat my wet cunt! My slutty married cunt! Keep go... ahhh! Oh God Luke! Right there! YESSSSS!'

Her juices flowed again, drenching Luke's mouth and face. He lapped away, slurping her up her cum, cleaning her pussy and thighs, 'YES! FUCK!!!!! Yessss!'

Coming down from her climax, breathing like she just ran a marathon, her breasts were rising and falling, as she slowly regained her composure, 'Oh! Oh my. God Luke! You... you are very, very good at eating Candy! Whoa! You took me to a new level of pleasure! I owe you big time!'

Luke smiled and looked up at her, his face gleaming with her wetness, 'It was my pleasure Candy. Your pussy is sweet. I just realized how much I love eating Candy!'

He moved up and kissed her and she reached down and stroked his bulge, 'I want to enjoy this candy stick soon!'

'I hope so baby. You've got me hard as a baseball bat!'

'You can count on it Luke!'

Luke helped her up and hugged her. Her sweet breasts crushed against his shirt, and her ass and pussy totally exposed. She kissed him again and started to unbutton his shirt, 'I want to feel my breasts on your bare chest. That's so sexy! Don't you think guys?

While I hug Luke some more, can you get me something to drink? For some reason, I feel a little dehydrated. Can't imagine why!'

With Luke's shirt off, she squeezed her breasts against his bare chest while rubbing his cock through his pants, 'Oh yeah, that feels much better, doesn't it Luke.'

He hugged her hard and started kissing her neck, 'Yeah, it's much better!'

'You like my boobs, don't you Luke. And you kissing my neck. It's turning me on again! Oh yeah, really turning me on! You're making my pussy wet and I'm gonna have to take care of that!'

She eased away from him, turned to me and accepted a beer. Taking a drink, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me hard and passionately. She softy whispered in my ear, 'Is everything okay, babe?'

I nuzzled her neck and nibbled her ear lobe, and whispered, 'Enjoy! You deserve all the pleasure you can handle.'

She let out a long sigh, perhaps relieved I was enjoying sharing her. Or maybe, just realizing how much she wanted it. Then she went back into "Candy" mode, leaned back, looked deep into my eyes, 'There's something poking my belly Dave. Are you enjoying my party?'

'More than you know, Candy. And I think it's time I had a taste!'

'Don't worry. I've got something special in mind for you! But first, I need to do some more hugging.'

As she spoke, she unbuttoned my shirt, taking time to stroke my chest, arms and cock. She hugged once, pressing her soft breasts against my chest, making sure to treat me like the others. The she walked over to Greg and repeated her routine, making sure we were all still extremely aroused.

She moved to the table, finished her beer, smiling seductively between sips, with a thoughtful look on her face, 'I have to say, I'm really enjoying this birthday. It is, without a doubt, the best party I've ever had!

Here I am with three, yes three, very handsome, mature men, who are letting me do whatever I want! You're all very eager, and I promise, you'll be satisfied before you leave! But for now, one more Candy eating session. Dave. Get on the bed, on your back, with your head near the edge.'

I did what I was told. She got on the bed with me and straddled me. She leaned down and kissed me. Another long kiss, showing her appreciation to her secret husband. She broke off the kiss, and slipped forward easing her breasts onto my face. I kissed them and nibbled on her hard nipples, knowing full well it would drive her crazy.

She moaned loudly and pulled away, and then without breaking eye contact, slowly moved closer to my head. I knew what she wanted and helped her shift her knees either side of my head, easing her sweet muff over my mouth.

No direction required, I grabbed her ass and eagerly tongued and licked her soaked pussy, finally getting a taste of what the others got. Moaning again, she moved her hips, back and forth, riding my face. She held her tits up and commanded, 'Luke, Greg, come over here! My boobs need attention! I want you to lick them 'til they're nice and wet. That's it. Oooh, you boys really like them don't you?'

Watching up from between her thighs, she leaned forward, putting her hands on their shoulders while they licked her beautiful boobs. I could see them drooling all over them. Their spit sliding down the curve of her breasts and dripping onto her thighs, inches from my face.

'That's it boys! Nice and wet! Very nice!

Suck my nipples now! Oh yeah! Just like that!'

She started to ride my mouth enthusiastically, pushing down harder, moaning and urging them on, 'Oh Fuck, com 'on! Own my boobs! Suck 'em! Nibble harder! Bite them, you bastards! Give me some marks to remember you by! Yesssss! Fuck yeah! Use my boobs! Harder! HARDER!'

She jammed her thighs against my face, experiencing a spasmic orgasm, spurting hot streams of salty juice into my mouth with incredible force! 'YESSS! YESSSS!!'

Her body trembled, shaking uncontrollably, draped forward over their shoulders, her words forced out between her panting, 'Oh fuck! Fuck... Fuck... Fuuuuck! Oh god! That, that was... really, really, ohhhh!'

She came down from her orgasmic high, slowly recovering, managing to finally control her breathing. For the first time, she seemed exhausted from the intense stimulation. I laid on the bed and watched, as Luke and Greg gently helped her off the bed to a chair. She flopped down, still catching her breath, 'I need a break, and something to drink! You men are wearing me out!'

'Beer, Candy?'

'Thank you, Luke.'

'That was wild! Candy? Are you okay?'

'Yes, I'm fine, just a bit tired. I need to catch my breath. That was probably the most intense orgasm I've ever had! And I haven't seen a cock yet.

You really went to town on my boobs! I'm not complaining! I asked for it... I love having my boobs man-handled. And you really handled them! And Dave, you really worked my pussy.'

'Really? I thought your pussy was working me!'

'I guess it was, but it was amazing, lover!'

We all sat for a while sipping at some beers. Rebecca was sitting up now, legs crossed, carressing her exposed boobs, examinaing the pink marks where they were aggressively sucked and bit. Luke and Greg looked at her, shaking their heads and smiling, amazed at the sexual acts they'd participated in. All three of us were sporting restrained bulges in our pants, no doubt ready and eager for relief.

I wondered where she was getting all her energy. I guessed it was just pure lust, built up all night, while she danced and flirted with two handsome strangers.

As I watched the body language in the room, I noticed lingering looks between Rebecca and Luke. Then, for the first time, I started to have suspicious thoughts. My mind drifting back to Luke and Rebecca's intimate talk, and kiss, on the way back to the table. I never asked her about that. Have they met before?

I shook the thought off. He was probably asking her to go to his room, just the two of them. Couldn't really blame him. She was hot tonight! And being propositioned by him and Greg both, definitely helped stoke the fire in her loins.

I looked at her. My wife. Never so uninhibited. Sitting bare breasted, nylon clad legs, bare ass cheeks, relaxing in front of two men she met just hours ago. Truly a first in our marriage.

She was looking at me, Luke and Greg in turn, with a gleam in her eye and a sexy smile on her face. 'I'll be back in a minute. Don't go anywhere!'

'Like we would!'

She went to the washroom and we sat and looked at each other, wondering and whispering.

'Man, I have never been part of anything like this! I thought she was hot, but she's hotter than I imagined!'

'Same here. This whole experience is blowing my mind. She's actually telling us to do, what we'd want to do anyway!'

'A first for me as well. I've known Rebecca for years, and I never woulda dreamed I'd see her like this. She's not the woman I knew! And guys, thanks for playing along. I know we all want to fuck her, but I'm willing to wait! I really find this hard to believe.'

'What's her last name, Dave?'

'You'll have to ask her that yourself. I don't know you that well.'

'Fair enough. I get it.'

'Why do you ask Luke?'

'It's probably nothing. I think I might have met her somewhere, that's all. No idea why.'

More in Part 3