Mature Wife's Birthday Pt. 03

Story Info
Birthday celebration continues.
2.2k words
4.14
14.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a reminder, this series is a fantasy. A wife is shared and is in control. It's an expression of her pent-up longing to experience pure lust. Calling this fictional woman names, is ridiculous. If you can't read the tags and understand them, please go elsewhere.

Now, on with the 'STORY',

My wife, acting the part of slutty "Candy", strutted back into the bedroom with an air of confidence. Dress back in place, hair combed, makeup perfect, stockings and heels, looking like she did when we first left the room. Acting more like a cougar now, on the prowl, ready to pounce.

I'd never seen her like this, but I was aroused watching her transform into a determined sexual being. Up until now, she let us taste, lick, and suck her body, while she continually rubbed and stroked our cocks. She had teased us mercilessly for almost an hour and I was now sure we'd be the recipients of her own pent-up lust. I would soon witness things only fantasized about. I was feeling anxious and horny at the same time!

'Hi guys! Remember me? I'm back and ready for some more fun!' She reached into her suitcase and pulled out a bottle of tequila, 'Let's have another shot!'

She took a swig from the bottle and passed it around, when it came back to her she took another swig and put the bottle down, 'No games for "who's first" this time, gentlemen. I'm gonna call the shots for a while. Dave, get my phone ready for some video. My husband has been left out long enough! We're gonna show him how naughty little Candy can be!'

She reached over to Greg and pulled him out of the chair. Not that she had to try very hard, he was ready and willing. She walked him back 'til he was against the wall, grabbed his head and kissed him long and hard, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths. As they were kissing, she was fumbling with his belt and zipper, reaching into his slacks to stroke his cock. Greg started moaning, 'Mmmm, Candy...that's so good!'

'Start the video, Dave. I'm gonna show you and my hubby, how Candy repays a favour!

Okay lover! You sent me over the moon licking my pussy, now it's payback time!'

She lowered herself slowly to her knees, running her hands down his body, pulling his slacks down to the floor. She looked at Luke and I, and slowly lowered Greg's boxers. He gasped as she freed his cock and balls. His cock was at full attention, twitching with each beat of his heart, anxiously waiting for release.

She looked into the cam, and in a low sultry voice, 'Hi darling! I've met some men. And... they're helping me... celebrate my birthday! They've been treating me really good!

I... I just... can't help myself. You know how I feel about cocks. Hard... long... fat cocks like this one! So, I thought you'd like to see what your slutty wife is gonna do with it!'

She held Greg's cock and pointed it upward, cradling his balls in one hand, dragging her tongue along its length, cooing, 'Eeew Greg... your cock is everything I've been hoping for! It's so hard, long and thick! Just what Candy needs!'

I watched intently, my own cock throbbing in my slacks, matching the pounding in my chest, as she stroked and tongued his throbbing cock. Seeing her worship it with her lips and tongue, I saw her innermost cravings exposed. She spoke, taking short breaks from licking, 'I haven't told you men yet,...but Candy... really loves cock! I love licking them... sucking them.. making them shoot... hot, creamy, cum! Am I... doing okay Greg?'

'Ummmhmmm!'

'Tell me... what do you want Greg... I wanna... do it right!'

'Do what you're doing... I love the way you lick it! Oh yeahh... just like that baby.'

'I'm glad you like it, 'cause I love your cock! Nice and hard... it's really throbbing... it must really like... what I'm doing!'

'It's amazing, Candy!'

'That's Good! But you're gonna like this even more!'

She moved to the side, looked at the cellphone, and slowly slid her lips over the head of his cock, taking it in deeper, inch by inch, until her nose was buried in his pubic hair. Greg inhaled deeply, and quivered, overcome with pleasure.

He was trying to hold back, hoping this pleasure would last as long as possible, but he'd been horny for so long, there wasn't much hope. She slid his cock out, back in, out, in, pumping his meat, drooling and slurping as she sucked.

'Fuck guys! Candy can really suck a cock! I doubt I've... ever... felt! Damn, Candy! I'm...'

Her hands were stroking him as she looked up at him and met his eyes, 'Gonna cum? I know Greg! Shoot it all over me, lover!'

He let out a groan as he came, shooting streams of jizz all over her shoulders, chin, and down her dress covered boobs.

'Ohh... Greg! That's a nice load! Nice... hot... creamy cum! Do I look good with your cum on me?'

'Sexy as hell, Candy! Sexy as hell!'

'I did a good job, didn't I?'

'Best ever!'

With that, she took his cock back into her mouth, licking him clean while squeezing any remaining jizz from his cock. 'Oh yeah, I love your cock! I'm gonna want more of it later!'

She looked back to me, recording, cum dripping from her lips and chin, pretending her husband was somewhere else, 'Did you like that darling? I hope so. I sure did! When I get back home, I'll tell you all about the other things I've done. But... I have to go now, there's two more hard cocks waiting. I love you!'

It was surreal, recording her, supposedly for her husband, when she was talking directly to me, turning me on, acting the married slut, for me. Seeing things, up until now, only fantasized about. God, I loved it!

She got up, shoulders and chest glistening with steams of Greg's cum, and sashayed over to Luke, sitting on the edge of the bed, 'Get up Stud! Candy wants to blow your mind!' she giggled.

Wasting no time, she quickly dropped to her knees while Luke quickly removed his pants and boxers, his cock stiff and throbbing, close to her face, 'Oh my, another beautiful cock! Hmmm, it's throbbing too! Did Candy get you all pumped up?'

'Oh yeah, Candy. I loved it... but... I want some more.'

'More?'

'God, yeah! Tease it some more. I love it when you tease!'

Looking lustfully upward into his eyes, she rubbed his stiff member against her cheeks, gently kissing the underside. Breaking her gaze, she lowered her face, resting his shaft on her forehead. With her nose nestled between his balls, she gently licked and sucked them, eliciting sighs of pleasure from Luke.

'Oh yeah, Candy. You really... know how to tease!'

She rose and locked eyes with him again, rubbing his cock all over her face, 'When you've had enough, maybe you should take control and... make me... suck this hot piece of... man meat.

Com' on, talk dirty to me Luke!'

'I'll do more than talk dirty!'

He pulled her off his cock and grabbed the back of her head, 'You want it dirty?'

'Y...Yes Luke! Make me do it...make me suck y-'

He slapped his cock against her cheek, 'Take that, married slut! Open that cock sucking hole.'

Candy obediently opened her mouth and Luke forced his cock between her lips, driving his entire length in with one swift thrust.

'That's right Candy! Suck it! Suck it good like the married slut you are! Whadya think guys? Look at this cheating whore-wife sucking my cock!'

Luke grabbed her head with both hands and started thrusting as my wife kneeled submissively with her hands behind her back.

'She loves new cock... don't you slut? Pull that dress off those tits!'

Lifting her hands, she bared her breasts and started tugging at her nipples. She was loving this!

'Fuck yeahhh! I can't wait to... fuck you! First... I'm gonna blow my load... all over your pretty face and tits! Damn, you are a great cocksucker!'

He pulled his cock out of her mouth quickly, strings of drool dangling from both her chin and his cock. Holding her head back, he aimed his cock at her, stroking himself frantically.

Taking charge now, Candy pushed his hand from her head, slapped his other hand from his shaft, and took his cock deep into her mouth. After three, deep sucks on his cock, she kneeled back and stroked him, offering her face and breasts to him, 'Com' on lover... give it to me! Give me that big, hot load!'

She looked up, gazing into eyes while intermittently sucking the tip of his cock, 'That's it baby... give it to me... cum on me... cover this married slut!!

'I'm gonna cumm!'

She was really worked up now, pleading with him, 'Yes, yes! Do it! Hose me down! Cum for me!'

'Ahhhh... yeahhhh!'

His body tensed as his cock shot multiple spurts of thick cream, striking her cheeks, open mouth and more onto her neck and breasts.

'Fuck yeahhh! Like that baby?'

She started rubbing his cum all over her tits and face, 'I love it Luke! Really love it! I feel so depraved and used!'

Catching his breath, he sat on the edge of the bed, looking at my wife continuing to massage his load into her skin.

'You're really playing the part, Candy. I hope I didn't go to far.'

'I don't think so, Luke. After all, you men are my playthings, and I'm getting what I want. You may think you're using me, but I may be using you. Do you ever think of that?'

'I gotta admit, the thought never crossed my mind, either way. I'm just madly attracted to you!'

'Good! I've always loved the idea of getting covered in hot man juice, again and again! And now, I'm getting some more from Dave. Aren't I Dave?'

I was ready for her, sitting naked in the chair, my cock throbbing proudly. She crawled on her hands and knees across the carpet, rested her hands on my thigh, and smirked, 'It's kinda funny, isn't it? I've known you for years, and now I finally get to see your cock, and spoiler alert, I'm gonna milk cum from it too!'

She was keeping the charade alive and I smiled, almost laughed. She leaned forward, rubbing her breasts against my inner thighs. Wet with drool and her new lovers' cum, she moved in close and squeezed them around my cock, sliding up and down my shaft.

'Take the cellphone Luke, I need hubby to see this.'

Luke videoed us from the side, getting a detailed view of the action.

'James will like to see this, won't he Dave.'

'If he's the man I think he is... I'm sure James... will love... seeing this. I'm so glad he's... willing to share. Candy... I... I'm sorry. I'm... ready to burst!'

'Do it, Dave! Cum for me. I want your cum, too! I want another load of hot, man cream on my body! Give to me, baby!'

I couldn't stand it! Everything I'd seen all night! Everything I heard! Her cum covered body! The look of lust in her eyes! Her warm, wet tits! Sliding up and down! I totally lost it!

'Ah Fuck!!'

I watched proudly as she grabbed my cock, directing the most forceful bursts of cream I'd ever produced, all over her face, neck and chest, adding to Luke and Greg's spunk. I felt light-headed for a moment, gleefully proud of the sheer magnitude of my load.

'That's it, lover... more cum for Candy!'

'Fuck Candy! That was... great! It felt wonderful! I wish...I wish I could've lasted longer. I would've loved for you to suck it.'

'Like this?'

'Ahhh Yeaahhh! Just like that! Ohhh... thank you, baby! Oh yeahhh! That's amazing!'

She sat back, with a satisfied grin. My cum was sliding from her face and neck, dripping from her tits onto her thighs. She looked down, then back at me, 'God I feel slutty!'

'Do you like the feeling?'

'As a matter of fact... whatever this feeling is... I'm really loving it!'

'Baby, if you feel slutty, who am I to argue!

'Do I look slutty, Dave?'

'Hey, you're covered with my cum. Your face and chest is shining with the cum of two other men. Right now, I think you qualify as a hot and sexy, married, slut! Maybe even the envy of some married women out there.'

She released my cock, leaned over me, covered in cum and gently kissed my cheek, and whispered, 'I love you. Thank you.'

She slid down and rested her head in my lap, smearing cum onto my waist and thighs. I laid my hands on her shoulders and looked around the room.

Three naked men.

Greg was passed out on the floor.

Luke, having finished the video, was laying on the bed, leering at my slutty wife's ass. His cock, hard and throbbing.

Hard? Throbbing? What the fuck? I caught his eye with a questioning look. He grinned, shrugged and whispered, 'Took a pill.'

I rested my eyes for a minute. I felt my wife get up, and heard the click of the washroom door and water running.

More in Part 4