All Comments on 'Mature Woman New Job for Family Ch. 18'

by Marriedandneedingmore

Sort by:
  • 143 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had assumed that STDs and pregnancy were intentionally ignored, but am glad that the author has incorporated these issues into the story. It adds a sense of realism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author has opened the door to so many possibilities. I really like the directions the story is going. I am more and more intrigued with Gillian, and that she enjoys sex with multiple partners. Perhaps she and Andy’s interests will intersect with Lydia’s. With William in the rehabilitation center for a week or so, I can already see the plot accelerating rapidly. It will be interesting to see what happens to James, and how Peter takes care of that problem. And then of course Melina, Brian, and Ben. This is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author has come up with an astonishingly creative and erotic story. The evolution of Lydia has been fascinating to follow. She is now headed in new directions. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story…….really like where this is heading. Keep writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia is a wonderful character. It seems now that when she is sexually attracted to a man or woman she focuses entirely on him or her. No second thoughts, no misgivings. This makes her character very appealing, and perhaps a bit vulnerable.

jmironjmironabout 1 year ago

Another 6 stars chapter.

The new direction since ch. 16 is turning this saga in amazing reads.

Lygia's transformation is unbelievable... and I hope that we are just in the first quarter of this moments.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

‘This is another awesome transition chapter, setting readers up for something big to come. Can hardly wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to Lydia’s next sexual experiences with Jackie and Peter and their swinger friends. William will be in rehab and expect revelations for Lydia and William.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It looks like Lydia’s experiences on the Dark Side with James and Stella may be ending very soon. James’ desire to “punish” Lydia for not coming into work may backfire as it appears that Stella has James in her crosshairs for betraying her with the 50K. She seems to be one that takes no prisoners. If Peter finds Lydia another job, and Stella sticks it to James, William may not be able to return to work for James even if he is able, which appears less and less likely. Lydia, it appears, is looking forward to fucking Peter and attending the swingers’ party which is next week. Her lust for cock is insatiable. And then Gillian’s sexual journey is beginning to open up new possibilities. What an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not only does now Lydia love her very big tits, she seems to prefer push-up bras that accentuate their size.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The author has created a new woman in Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have thought for awhile that James was a selfish bastard. Hopefully he gets his soon. Gotta love Lynda, what a hotwife she is. Can’t wait till Peter rails her. Hopefully Gillian gets Dave black cock soon. More chapters please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gillian is speculating on a threesome with Andy. Could this possibly lead to a threesome with Melia? And then what? Very interesting indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is an absolutely amazing story. The author is pulling all the threads and keeping the reader in suspense as to how he will weave them together. There is so much more to tell, and I hope the author keeps writing more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So many fascinating characters: First there was Stella. Ugh! Now there is Melia, and Jackie. Lydia is sexually attracted to both, and both to her. Will they meet? Will Melia have the opportunity to meet Gillian? Both appear to be very open-minded regarding sex And where could this lead? The author has really outdid himself with all of these characters. What is also amazing is how consistent in their thoughts and behavior they are, so they come across as very real people.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As Lydia is changing, the author has her thoughts reflect these changes, which I think is very skillfully done. This makes for a very realistic-seeming story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has been suggested in earlier comments but I think it bears repeating. The author has created a gorgeous and busty 59-year old heroine. At this point her beauty has attracted men - and women - who themselves are very fit and attractive, but who are significantly younger. Jackie commented to Lydia that she thought the older woman was quite fit. If it could fitted into the plot it would, I suggest, make sense for Lydia to join a gym to maintain her fabulous and fit body to ensure that she can continue to attract lovers for as long as possible. Jackie works out (apparently mostly swimming) and Melia probably does too. A personal trainer might open new possibilities, as was earlier suggested. Just an idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Somehow Dave has to figure out that James does not have Lydia’s interests in mind at all, and he decides to remove all the cameras in her house. He does not need them as his desires to fuck her are being eagerly met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The conversations between Lydia and other characters that the author has written are astonishingly realistic. The conversations in this chapter, especially the heart to heart talks

with Jackie and then with Peter are prime examples. These add immeasurably to the realistic tone of the story and the believability of the characters. Lydia's character is especially well drawn, and her new-found sexual self-confidence on the one hand and her vulnerability on the other make for a most appealing individual. Please continue with

more chapters in this incredible and very erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oops. Lydia is 50, not 59.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She looked at his lustful eyes examine her body, knowing how much he wanted her at that moment. Dressed in only her undies, she sat back down on the couch, legs open and reached for her coffee, "Your turn, I think Dave."

She watched him stand and take her place in the middle of the floor. He quickly had his top off and she admired his impressive, chiselled torso, all muscle. She looked up at his eyes and turned her own towards his shorts. It was obvious how erect he was.”

This is a great scene. Dave asked Lydia to strip, and she did, enjoying Dave’s lustful gaze. Then she said “Your turn, I think Dave, ” a wonderful line. It communicates her self-confidence in her beauty and her enjoyment of the moment and what is to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I love your tits, Lydia. They're so big and firm."

She smiled at him as she lay down on top of him, and eased herself down so that his cock was between her tits. He pushed her tits together, trapping his cock between them, and felt her move up and down. Each time the tip pushed out at the top of her tits she took it in her mouth for a few moments before moving down his body again."

Lydia smiled at Dave as she tit fucked him, another first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She thought back to the previous night and the fabulous sex with twins and a young woman. Each of them had given her different pleasures, though all were memorable."

Lydia now knows for sure how

much she likes a cock in all her holes and wants more sex with Melia

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After their morning fuck Brian later told Ben that Lydia was "insatiable." That describes the new Lydia in perfectly. She is now setting her sights on Peter, Jackie and is eagerly anticipating going to the swingers' club for more "experiences."

Wow! What a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

William,William. I am looking forward to a big change in Lydia and William’s relationship. It looks like something will have to happen soon, as Lydia’s need and desire for frequent cock—or pussy—is now unstoppable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another “5” for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jackie may have tipped the author’s hand when she observed that William probably had a fantasy of Lydia with other men, and that he had not challenged Lydia on his suspicions. In the last chapter or two his almost voyeuristic interest in the more revealing dress that Lydia was now wearing suggests that he is a watcher, not a doer. His minimal sex drive seems to confirm this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At some point in this story I can easily imagine that Andy will fuck Lydia, and Dave will fuck Gillian. It is also possible that the “new Lydia” (Jackie’s words) may be interested a threesome with her daughter and Dave or Andy, given that Gillian has already had good experiences with threesomes, and Andy certainly is open to the idea. Once Lydia has experienced the sex in the swingers’ group she may be much more willing to these possibilities. The author has created so many possibilities that it really sparks the imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She felt herself get wetter as she looked over his body, his cock standing erect and firm. She stood up and reached back to unclasp her bra, throwing it at him. She walked forward to stand between his knees and smiled down at him.” Truly a new woman, proud of her amazing body and very large but firm tits. There is so much like this in the last chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia already is a good swimmer. Perhaps she will take up regular swimming to keep her body toned and fit. Melia and Jackie both swim.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I looks like Peter will find Lydia another job. It is reasonable to speculate that William will be unable to work, and that he will accept Lydia's new sex life as her cuckold. Lydia will quickly adjust to no longer being able to "please" James as she will have plenty of men and women eager to have sex with her. Not only will Brian, Ben, and Melia find ways to see her, but Peter, Jackie, and those she meets at their swingers club will be lining up to fuck the mature big-titted beauty. And then there is Dave and Andy. with potential for threesomes with Gillian. It appears that both women have incredible sexual needs which can be accommodated by sharing Dave, Andy, and perhaps others, such as possibly Melia. All this is just speculation, but there so many possibilities with this amazing story. Oh, and James and Stella may soon by history, but could still cause problems for Lydia, unless Peter can stop them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't wait to see what the author has in store for sexy Lydia as Peter and Jackie's submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"She felt goosebumps all over her body as she recalled the sensational orgasms and from feeling so full and satisfied from the cocks in her mouth, pussy and ass."

Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Within a day of fucking Brian, Lydia called Dave and went to his apartment where they had great sex. In the next day or two she was telling Jackie that she did indeed want to fuck Peter and that she also wanted to experience the swingers’ club, meeting in the nest week, in addition to becoming Peter’s sexual submissive. Her sexual urges, as she thought to herself, are clearly “unstoppable.” She now loves sex in all of her holes and the many orgasms she gets. The 50-year old busty beauty who looks closer to 30 is now more than making up for the lost years with William. It does not appear that she will let a week go by without some great sex. Now that she is on the pill and will no doubt test regularly, and William most likely will become her cuckold, there will be no holding back this sex-hungry beauty.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She blushed, "Yes, it is. I'm not used to having lunches with sexy younger men though."

This to Peter, who she only met a few days earlier, but admitted to Jackie that she found him very attractive and wanted to fuck him. Lydia is now a very sexual woman who is very self-confident and comfortable saying such things, even as she blushes. The shy housewife Lydia, placed in a similar situation, would have been hard-pressed to say he was “handsome” or “attractive.” The author has beautifully drawn a changed Lydia through her thoughts and her words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia should carry lube with her if she plans on anal sex. Her experiences so far have been without lube, which likely would be very painful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

At this point it appears that there is nothing sexual that Lydia hasn't done or won't do with her mouth, pussy, and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Can I ask Lydia, do you enjoy being submissive?"

She looked at him, "Actually, I think I do but I know now that I don't have to be submissive to enjoy sex."

Would you like a different Master?"

"Are you volunteering, Peter," with a cheeky grin at him."

I love this interchange. The new Lydia is enjoying herself without reservation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written, excellent character development and filled with details that add to the realistic feeling. Love the heroine Lydia.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter to find out what happens “the next day.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

There are many excellent stories on this site about women transforming themselves into highly sexual individuals. Most only seem to be about a single woman, divorcee, or widow. The author in this story has written an outstanding story about a mature woman's man with a disabled husband, minor son, and a 21-year old daughter living at home. This makes for a complex and fascinating story even if all the other characters and plot lines are not considered, but the author has mastered it all in a realistic-seeming story that is very erotic The story's twists, turns, and surprises lead to great sex scenes which then often lead to new plot lines. And on and on, each chapter better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia’s very large (for her trim frame) 34DD tits have been a major sub-theme throughout the story. Lydia now not only loves her very big tits, it appears that she more and more likes show them off, and has learned a bit about stripping to arouse a man. All of her male and female lovers are captivated by their size and firmness and love to play with, suck, and nibble them (I read “firmness” to mean little or no sag, which is not typical for a 50-year old mother of four). There is nothing normal about Lydia’s body, which one lover said it was that of a 30-year old. Add this to her pretty face, as was earlier described, and she is quite a package. By now she routinely wears sexy underwear and push-up bras, which tells us that sex is on her mind almost all of the time. I hope to read more about how Lydia continues even more to dress to display her big tits, hot body, and shapely legs and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stella will soon stick it to James in a big way. The author she show how nasty she can be when she is betrayed. Something sadistic and sexual most likely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Of course Lydia will want Jackie present when she fucks Peter; she loves an audience while she performs. It makes the sex that much hotter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“They left his office and she wheeled him to the taxi area outside the hospital, both silent. All the way home, William said nothing as Lydia tried to sound positive about the clinic. Once home, he asked to be put to bed. It was obvious that he wasn't ready to talk about anything, so she kissed him on the head and left him alone. He was quickly asleep.”

During the whole visit to the doctor, William was very quiet and Lydia did most of the talking. It seems that William, with his disabilities is becoming more and more helpless, even childlike. Lydia more and more is taking charge of their relationship and has become the dominant partner. The doctor, for his part, thought that Lydia was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After Gillian saw all her mother’s cum-soaked panties and bedsheets, she later went to Andy’s place and demanded to be immediately fucked. Musing to him about marital fidelity, she said she did not think that she could limit herself to just one man. Then she asked him about threesomes, and if Andy would enjoy her with another man or a woman. It appears that she was very aroused by the thought of her now sexy mother fucking other men. Very interesting where this might go with the oversexed Gillian.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for more adventures for Lydia, and now Gillian as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After the lab test results came in, the Jack told Lydia “I assume you don't want us to give you a copy of the results. They are here anytime you want them.” The doctor, aware that her husband is not aware of her sexual activities, knew that Lydia would not want a paper report that could fall into William’s hands at home. The author has included this wonderful little detail that reinforces and emphasizes a main story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"This made her suck more on his cock, at the same time lightly tickling his balls."

Lydia has become expert at cocksucking and deep throating and has become very creative in giving pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Time for Dave to remove the cameras in Lydia’s house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Lydia, I must say you look hot in those jeans, but I'd prefer you out of them."

She looked at him, before standing in the middle of the floor between them. She pulled her t-Shirt over her head.

He watched her red lace bra appear as the t-shirt rose, her huge tits and large cleavage looking so bountiful. He saw her smile as she threw the t-shirt aside, before opening the button on her jeans, unzipping it. and lowering it to the ground. He was impressed at her confident strip."

The new Lydia does love an audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is Lydia up for going airtight at the swingers’ club?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After Jackie and Peter have enjoyed Lydia, I wonder if they will ask her if she would

like to perform to an audience in the swingers club?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am looking forward to Jackie and Peter introducing Lydia to their swingers club. Will it be as their sexy submissive or their beautiful, busty, and insatiable friend? This will be very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LydIa wants to experience the swingers club. Now that she is STD free and is on birth control pills, will she go wild to satiate her now voracious sexual appetite? Or will Jackie and Peter show her off as their new submissive and have her perform in front of the other club members? Or does the author have some other ideas for sexy Lydia?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

When Lydia asked Jackie how to arrange a time when she could fuck Pater, Jackie told told her how. “Believe me Lydia, all we have to do is tell Peter what you want, and it will be arranged quickly. You could bring Brad to the house if you wanted.”

I love this detail. Here the author has one mother, Jackie, explaining to another mother, Lydia, how to take care of their young sons while engaged in sex with Jackie’s husband and perhaps Jackie as well. Two good mothers, and both sexpots. The author must have smiled when he wrote those lines.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In addition to her daily workday morning preparation of shower (?), skin moisturizer, makeup, hair, sexy lingerie, stockings, stilletto heels, etc., will Lydia also add daily birth control pills, and depending on plans for sex, add enema, shaving, lube in purse, etc? Regular waxing appointments, gym/swimming sessions too. Lydia has begun a new life of very frequent sex with new friends and no doubt will want to look and feel her best and be in shape for intense sex with Jackie, Peter, and their swinger friends, as well as Brian, Ben, and Melia when they visit. She will also want to look her sexiest when out and about, drawing the attention of every man to her big tits and amazing body. Lydia now seems to be thinking about cock when she is not actually getting cock in her mouth, pussy, or ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She drove home, delighted at the clear tests and looking forward to seeing Peter and Jackie the next day.” After all, it had been a couple of days since Lydia had a cock in her and she needed one in her soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the last two or three chapters the author has revealed a « new Lydia » who has become aware of how beautiful and sexy she is and how good she is in bed. Not only has she begun to flaunt her body in public (at the Cineman under Stella’s direction, and later at the swimming pool on her own initiative), but also in private. She displayed her big tits for Dave and he commented that she had become very good at “stripping” tit-fucked him as well. At the blindfolded gangbang had an orgasm knowing that she was being watched. Later she reveled at all the men watching her being fucked in all her holes. After all this she still was not sure if she wanted Jackie to be there when she fucked Peter. I commented earlier that she would, and would no doubt fuck both of them. I also suggested that she would probably perform in front of an audience at the swingers club, either on her own or as a submissive under Peter and Jackie’s direction. The author has created a woman who despite her 50 years, is stunningly gorgeous and who now lives for sex and is no longer shy about her beauty or her ability to “please” her sex partners.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

50 year old Lydia knows she has very big tits that are firm and stand proud on her chest. Now she regularly wears push up bras that emphasize them even more. She loves to show off her tits and the rest of her amazing “30 year old” body, enjoying the fact that every man who sees her wants to fuck her. And this attention keeps her focused on sex and the next cock - or pussy - that she will get. Her exhibitionism extends to her fucking: she loves an audience while she performs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So now Lydia is thinking about fucking Peter and if William will accept this or even encourage her to fuck other men - which she is going to do regardless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I commented earlier that it was another first for Lydia when she tit fucked Dave. Not only this, but it marked her full realization how her beautiful big tits could be used as erotically as she used her mouth and pussy: to pleasure a man’s cock. And this thought made her smile, as every part of her body is now primed for sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What will Lydia wear to the swingers club when she goes with Jackie and Peter? After sex with both of them she will be ready more than ever. Perhaps Jackie will take Lydia shopping for appropriate attire for such an experience. Perhaps she will recommend tight, stretchy, and very short and revealing dresses for both, to indicate clearly that they are ready for sex. Stilletto heels, perhaps 5” or 6” or even 7” heels. Lydia has worn 7” heels, when she was at the cinema, and knows how much they accentuate her shapely legs and tight ass, and send the message that she wants to be fucked. Stay up stockings and sexy lingerie, or none at all, complete the possible outfit. It is fun to speculate, and author will certainly make sure that Lydia is clothed in a fashion that will attract the attention of both men and women in the club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia is now comfortable and really enjoys displaying her big tits and hot body, as her performance in the public pool showed. She found it arousing and pleasurable that all the men who saw her wanted her. In this chapter she seductively stripped for Dave, suggesting that she is becoming expert at arousing men in the bedroom as well and it makes her smile.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“She felt herself get wetter as she looked over his body, his cock standing erect and firm. She stood up and reached back to unclasp her bra, throwing it at him. She walked forward to stand between his knees and smiled down at him.”

I quoted this detail in an earlier comment, but I repeat it here because it really shows how far Lydia has come in her transformation into an incredibly sexual woman. Here she knows that she is beautiful and that her amazingly large and firm tits drawl men like moths to a candle. So she happily struts her stuff, something she would not have done even a couple of weeks before. She oozes self-confidence and enjoyment in what she is doing. Her actions show clearly that she is telling Dave that she has awesome tits, and that he will get to enjoy them, which he soon will as she tit-fucks him. What a scene! What a story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love the last two sentences in this chapter. Any worry about STD’s and pregnancy that Lydia had have evaporated and she is “delighted,” and can hardly wait to see, and fuck Peter, and probably Jackie as well. All the sexual self-confidence that Lydia had when she was with Dave has returned. She looks forward to new sexual experiences at the swingers’ club and as Peter and Jackie’s new submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I just finished what is posted so far. This is a great story, well written and only some minor editing issues. Spell check does not do grammar well. That’s a picky observation and in no way detracts from the story. I assume this is written by a women, which is fine lots of details about clothing and feelings makes it more believable. I would like to read about the husbands reaction to her new lifestyle, hopefully he will enjoy her newfound freedom and try some sloppy seconds!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia’s strip for Dave just oozed sexuality and self-confidence. She loves an audience.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This has been a very busy week for Lydia. The day after she had sex with Melia, Brian, and Ben, Lydia found herself talking to Jackie about fucking her husband, Peter and going to the swingers club. The day after that she called Dave and then went to his apartment where she enjoyed his huge cock. The next day she had her pregnancy and STD tests, and then met with Peter and they talked about the sex they would soon have, presumably the next day. It has been commented on before, and Lydia clearly enjoys sex just for the sex. Once aroused she commits her body and affection entirely to her sex partner of the moment. Afterwards, it takes her no time to move on to the next cock or pussy she will have, and she again commits herself fully to that person. This repeated itself all week. Lydia is clearly insatiable and cannot get enough cock or pussy. But the sex seems to be just that: sex. She returns home to become wife and mother, although her wifely duties seem limited to talking to William, jerking him off or giving him a blowjob, and kissing him on the forehead, which due to his lack of interest, is more than he was getting before his injury. Although she cannot help comparing him (unfavorably) to the other other she has now fucked, she feels affection towards him as her husband of 30 years. And the time spent with her family is enjoyable for her with no second thoughts or guilt over her sexual activities. The two parts of her life are to Lydia, unrelated, and she is not willing to give either up. Astonishing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All Lydia’s lovers thinks she is beautiful, sexy, and incredible in bed. She is now all of these things, and she gives all her attention and affection, not to mention all of her holes, to each lover. When this experience is over, Lydia quickly looks to the next person she wants to fuck, and focuses all her attention on the new object of her lust, muted only slightly now by remnants of her former shyness. Now dressing more and more to accentuate her big tits and amazing body, she loves the attention she gets from men especially, knowing they want to fuck her. It is the pleasure of the sex, and all the orgasms, that makes Lydia happy, nothing more. Afterwards, she goes home to husband and family, her other life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All the men in the story get hard thinking about Lydia:

“When Andy woke that morning, he looked at the sleeping naked beauty that lay beside him. As he watched her sleep, he thought how much she resembled her sexy mother. After their discussion the previous night, he had thought a lot about Lydia. As he recalled how she dressed at work. . . . As he thought this, he noticed Gillian smiling at him. He got on top of her and kissed her, feeling her open her legs for his hard cock.”

Andy loves the sex with Gillian, but it is clear that he wants to fuck Lydia. Perhaps he will get his chance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have suggested in earlier comments that Lydia enjoys sex just for the sex, and seems to have no lasting emotional attachments to her sexual partners. It will be interesting to see what the author does with Andy’s obvious lust for Lydia, and her apparent attraction to him and his big cock. Will she treat him as her daughter’s boyfriend and keep her distance, or will her lust take over and perhaps even initiate something with him? And for Lydia, this would be just for the sexual pleasure. If so, how will she deal with Gillian, who has a sexual appetite at least equal to her mother’s, and who appears to be experienced with and very interested in a threesome with Andy and another man or woman? Will the author take the story into new, (incestuous ?) grounds where Lydia and Gillian share Andy’s, and perhaps Dave‘s big cocks? These two very beautiful hot and busty women may get together yet. The author has opened so many erotic possibilities for sex-hungry Lydia and for her over-sexed daughter Gillian.

MarriedandneedingmoreMarriedandneedingmoreabout 1 year agoAuthor

Authors Note: Apologies for the delay in the next chapters. Work and life once again getting in the way. Hope to get them done soon. Many thanks for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In this chapter Lyida fucked two men and planned to meet with a third, Peter, for sex. Her naive and vulnerable side also showed itself when she realized that she had been engaging in unprotected sex. Luckily, she was neither pregnant nor infected with a STD. She also expressed an interest in experiencing the swingers’ club. In this context it is important to remember how much she enjoyed being fondled and fucked by four or five men while blindfolded, and how she had an orgasm just imagining all the watchers. Later, despite her nervousness, she performed at the cinema under Stella’s direction, sucked and fucked ten men, again pleased that she was able to satisfy all of them and again found pleasure, albeit reluctant at first, in performing in front of a large audience of horny men. Jacks and Peter know about this, and are probably aware that Lydia enjoyed performing in front of an audience.. This has been commented on before, and will they have Lydia perform at the swingers club? It appears that when it comes to sex, Lydia has not reached her limit, or perhaps has no limits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great story. Realistic characters and complicated plot, but without all the messiness, confusion, and difficulties that exist in real life (the STD and pregnancy issues that came up in this chapter is an exception, and one that adds a lot of realism to the story). On another note, apparently spell check keeps changing “mesmerized” to “memorized.” This word crops up frequently as all the men who look upon Lydia’s very large tits and fabulous body are “memorized,” when it should be “mesmerized.”

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope to see the next chapter very soon. Amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the update and looking forward to the next chapters of this amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thanks for the update. This is a fabulous story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reviewing the last few chapters, Lydia has been fucked in all her holes, has been gangbanged, and has eaten pussy. In spite of her initial reluctance, her submissiveness to James and Stella led to experiences beyond her wildest imagination. She loved all the cocks in her, all the orgasms, and seemed to want cock after cock in her. It now looks like she not be under James’ control for much longer, but Jackie and Peter, and their swingers club, as well as Dave and most likely Andy too will probably provide Lydia with all the cock she could need or want. And she will want to be gangbanged again, with cock after cock in her ass or pussy, as well as down her throat. Lydia is now truly instatiable. She loves sex. The gorgeous and busty 50-year old was truly made for sex and wants as much as she can get. The author has created an amazing character in Lydia, and an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Reviewing the last few chapters, Lydia has been fucked in all her holes, has been gangbanged, and has eaten pussy. In spite of her initial reluctance, her submissiveness to James and Stella led to experiences beyond her wildest imagination. She loved all the cocks in her, all the orgasms, and seemed to want cock after cock in her. It now looks like she not be under James’ control for much longer, but Jackie and Peter, and their swingers club, as well as Dave and most likely Andy too will probably provide Lydia with all the cock she could need or want. And she will want to be gangbanged again, with cock after cock in her ass or pussy, as well as down her throat. Lydia is now truly instatiable. She loves sex. The gorgeous and busty 50-year old was truly made for sex and wants as much as she can get. The author has created an amazing character in Lydia, and an amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia has now been transformed into a sex-hungry and cock-craving beauty. But this cannot completely describe the author’s wonderful creation. For 30 years Lydia was a housewife with four children, one of whom is stil a minor. It appears that she attracted little attention, except for her very large breasts, which she worked to conceal under baggy clothing. She hated them. He sex life diminished to nothing, apparently due to her husband’s low libido. Within the last few months Lydia has come to realize that she is beautiful, and her tits are amazing, standing firm and proud on her chest, with little apparent sag. She now loves them and the attention they attract. As her self-confidence in her looks grew, so has her sexual assertiveness grown. My reading of the story suggests that she is still self-effacing and modest, not completely sure that she is attractive to fit, attractive men and women. And yet she knows now that she is, and dresses more and more to display her body. She confessed to Peter that she “likes” the attention she now gets. Her sexiness is now of a woman confident of her beauty The author has crafted the new Lydia to retain some of her housewife personality traits and grafted on to them traits that more and more reflect her growing self-confidence and sexuality. Her submissive side captures this combination and affords Lydia a doorway to new sexual experiences that she has been able to keep separate from her life as wife and mother. So now she can confidently and with humor talk to Peter about having sex with him and with others at the swingers club and that she would also enjoy being his submissive. And so here we are. Beautiful and busty Lydia is still an unassuming wife and mother, but more and more has become dominant over her husband. She now enjoys showing off her big tits, firm ass, and hot and slim body. She seems now to be thinking more and more about her next sexual experience, her next cock, and her sexual appetite, once aroused, is all-consuming. The author has done an amazing job with this character and this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

“Lydia, have you any idea how good your pussy feels on my cock?"

She laughed, "Well, if its anywhere near as good as the feeling I get from it in my pussy, it must be amazing."

He laughed with her, "They were built for each other."

This is a Lydia now completely comfortable with herself and with her sexual partner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If Lydia goes clothes shopping with Jackie for an outfit for her first visit to the swingers club, she should try a sexy latex outfit. Latex with high heels would look fabulous on her and would definitely showcase her large tits, shapely legs and ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia has now experienced a wide variety of sex acts: with another woman, with two men, with men with exceptionally large cocks, gangbangs (one blindfolded), cocks in two holes, and she appears to have orgasmed from all of these experiences, and upon reflection, loved it all. If anything, she wanted more ( for example, when blindfolded, she was fucked by two men, and hoped she would be fucked by the other two men she thought were present. Happily for her, she was fucked by both Paul and Dave, both with huge cocks). Now she will have the opportunity to repeat these happy experiences with Jackie, Peter, and their swinging friends, but without the coercion from James and Stella. It will be very interesting to see what new sexual adventures Lydia has with Jackie and Peter. It appears that she will be able to choose to be submissive to whatever they choose to do with her and/or to exercise her own bold initiative for new experiences. Clearly she is looking forward to the what Peter, Jackie, and the swingers can offer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia will want to be fucked in all her holes at the swingers’ club and will get orgasm after orgasm. She will love pleasing three or more men simultaneously and will want more. She will want to be satisfied by one or more women and to satisfy them too. She is insatiable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I expect that Lydia will get the opportunity to have an audience while being fucked at the swingers club. Perhaps this could happen when she is introduced to the membership by Jackie and Peter, who are no doubt now aware that Lydia gets sexual pleasure from being watched. It is unlikely she told them that she even orgasmed from knowing she was being watched while being fucked with (Dave’s) huge cock.. She discovered she greatly enjoyed having an audience at the blindfold gangbang and again when she had sex with the ten men in the cinema. Her earlier shyness is quickly giving way to delight in her sexuality and willing exhibitionism in her dress and while having sex. Lydia has quickly learned to use her big tits and fabulous body to arouse (if that was necessary, given her beauty) those with whom she is having sex. And she can hardly wait to get a cock in her mouth so she can see how much pleasure she is giving the man as he watches her deep throat technique. She loves it all and certainly seems to want others to see how much she enjoys herself while being fucked in every which way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the self-confident Lydia when she engaged in sexual banter with Peter. It was a delight to read about her strip for Dave and when she stood between his legs, took off her bra, and tossed it to him, with a big smile on her face, as if to say “you love my big tits and want to play with them.” This sexual playfulness shows an emerging side of Lydia, and is indicative of her now almost complete sexual self confidence in her beauty and sexiness. I would love to see more of this verbal play by Lydia, who earlier tended to say little while engaged in sex, and while under James control, mostly just acknowledge his direction and orders.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

With her insatiable appetite for sex and for new experiences, Lydia will be a sure hit at the swingers club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Come on man I need a fix. Pop out #19.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter in this incredibly erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lydia’s go-to bras are now push-up. They not only accentuate her very large tits, they make a statement that together with her very hot body, she is primed for sex. Shy Lydia is history.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gillian must now realize, from looking at her mother’s laundry basket, where all the underwear was skimpy and sexy, and all the panties were cum-stained, that Lydia must be getting fucked very frequently. Does she really think her mom is having sex with just one person? She has also noticed how incredibly sexy her mother looks now, and she cannot possibly miss the push-up bras that Lydia wears daily, and what that suggests. Gillian herself is a busty hotty with a very high sex drive and wants to be fucked by Dave. Quite likely she wants to be fucked by Dave and Andy, probably together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep writing about Lydia and take her in more new directions. You have created an amazing character and have opened many possibilities whose sexual adventures should continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For realism, even though 50-year old Lydia is a stunning and busy beauty. Peter should find Lydia a job that will allow Lydia to get regular spa treatments, hair styling, waxing, makeup tips, nails, etc., in addition to regular swimming and/or gym workouts. She will want to look gorgeous for the men and women to whom she is attracted and who may be attracted to her. The swimming and perhaps some weight training will enable her to more easily experience long sex sessions with one or more — or many — partners without tiring; the repeated orgasms are the payoff. Lydia looks like a beautiful 30-year old, according to Brian, and she will want to keep herself that way. This goes along with the birth control pills and regular STD testing, to ensure that Lydia will be the stunningly attractive women she is now for as long as possible and can get maximum pleasure from her sexual activities without hindrance. Since I can see no end in sight for Lydia’s sexual adventures, this amount of realism makes good sense to the story as it continues.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymousabout 4 hours ago

“Lydia walked away from the men. She felt nine sets of eyes on her tight ass which then switched to her tits and panties as she returned. She could not believe that she was so turned on by standing in from of nine guys, dressed only in her red lingerie and heels.”

Although Stella ordered her to do this, Lydia was surprised at how much she liked parading almost naked in front of all the men. Despite Jackie and Peter’s shock at what Stella had her do un protected from pregnancy or STDs, they know that under their direction or on her own, Lydia is clearly ready to perform at the swingers club.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I imagine that busty and beautiful Lydia can let herself go at the swingers club, wear as little as she wants, and fuck who she wants. She can flaunt her amazingly firm 34DD tits, shapely body, and tight ass, with the certainly that her tits will be admired and played with and she will be fucked over and over. All the experiences she had under the direction of James and Stella she can repeat, confident that she will not get pregnant or get an STD. She can perform with people watching and enjoy being gangbanged and fucked in all her holes in front of an audience. She will suck cock after cock and will happily deep throat all of them. She will orgasm over and over. For Lydia, sex gives her intense pleasure and she will apparently do anything to get more orgasms. She knows now that she was made for sex and she will love it all. She can return home to her family completely satisfied, at least for a few days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I look forward to Lydia using her new talent, and deep throating Peter. He will love it and Lydia will be very happy to please him in this way. She might become so aroused when he cums in her throat that she will orgasm, pleasing her even more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Push up bras, red lingerie, 5 inch heels. I would love to read more about Lydia’s growing lingerie collection as she becomes more adventuresome with her attire: Quarter-cup bras that highlight her nipples, very sheer blouses, more thongs nd perhaps crotch less panties, more 5 and 5 inch heels, mini-skirts and very low cut blouses. Obviously this wardrobe would not be suitable for all occasions, but when it is. . . Lydia is a mature, stunning big-titted beauty and she now enjoys showing off her body.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"Do you think [William] could accept you getting your pleasure elsewhere?"

"To be honest Peter, I'm not sure. I would have said No but now I'm not totally sure. I don't want to leave him or anything like that."

This is one of the things that Lydia must

consider. It seems to be time for Lydia and William to sit down and have a serious talk. Lydia already concluded that she was

neither willing to give her extra-marital sex nor willing to give up on her marriage and family. And William seems open to the idea of

Lydia finding sexual satisfaction elsewhere.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarriedandneedingmore@Marriedandneedingmore
Married 60's guy looking for new experiences, any stories my wishful thinking lol I'm trying to find more time to continue my stories but sometimes there can be a delay!