All Comments on 'Mature Women Epiphany'

by MCHammerher

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
wwaldripwwaldrip2 months ago

Really enjoyed your story, I am sure this is every teenager’s dream. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Mature 30, 40 and a few 50-year-olds. You're an idiot, they may have been older, but they do not fit the mature category. If you want to talk about 60 plus year old women, many who still fuck like minx, that's mature. But then, you aren't smart enough to know that are you?

Epcy69Epcy692 months ago

Heroin pussy. Like to chase them dragons. You will find most airline pilots are gay. It's why they spend all their time working in the cockpit. WW2 they were called Fly boys for a reason. The pin-up dolls they painted on their war planes often had strong resemblances to their commanding officers. And most notably the plane that dropped two atomic bombs over Japan, is named Enola Gay. As for your story, 5☆s.

MCHammerherMCHammerher2 months agoAuthor

Hey anonymous, your point is well made and well taken. My definition of Mature Women has been a little too broad. I need to tighten it up. I was referring to women over 30 but I need to take that up to at least 40. Trust me, I have been with many 60 year old Minx ladies and you are correct. Great input. Just curious if are you male or female because it changes the whole perspective of your comment. I hope your answer is female.

MCHammerherMCHammerher2 months agoAuthor

Epcy69, loved your comment, freaking hilarious. I have a couple more stores in the pipeline that I think you will like if I can get them past the moderators. They are a little edgy, maybe too much.

TeenStudforOlderWomenTeenStudforOlderWomen2 months ago

Hot Story! I like your style! Ignore the negative comments.

MCHammerherMCHammerher2 months agoAuthor

Thanks. More to come

MCHammerherMCHammerherabout 2 months agoAuthor

I have 5 new stories in the pipeline. Keep your eyes open for them,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous