Maul Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That pretty much describes me at the moment," I confirmed. "Where do we go from here?"

Angie reached into her purse and produced a white plastic card. She put the card on the bar in front of me.

"What's this?" I asked.

"Where we go from here," Angie said.

"And where's that?" I asked.

"Room 214 in the Holiday Inn Express next door," Angie stated.

She finished her drink, stood up and smoothed her skirt. "Don't disappoint me," she said.

"I don't have a toothbrush," I quipped.

"You can use mine," she said and walked away from the bar and out the front door.

I finished my beer, picked up the room key and followed her out the door.

Outside, I didn't see Angie anywhere but the Holiday Inn Express was well lighted and about a block away.

I walked to the hotel, through the lobby and stood waiting for the elevator. I exited the elevator on the second floor and followed the signs to room 214. I knocked softly. When I didn't get an answer, I used the room key and opened the door.

The room was dimly lit and the drapes drawn. Angie's clothing was tossed over the back of the chair and Angie was lying in the queen-sized bed with the covers drawn up to her neck.

I closed the door and stood facing the bed. "Don't dawdle," Angie said. "Drop those clothes and join me."

She held up the covers in invitation. The image of her naked body supine on the white sheets in the dim room was all the invitation I needed. Minutes later, I was alongside her, naked, and kissing her with my arms around her body.

I followed up, kissing her breasts and inhaling the feminine aroma that drifted up from between the sheets.

"Nick," Angie said. "I want to repeat everything I can remember from my college years except the back seat of Eddie Bowden's Chevy, but, right now, I want to feel you inside me. We're going to get there eventually and I don't want to wait. Everything else is going to be much easier and more satisfying after we fuck each other."

I lay alongside her, hesitant of continue.

"What's the problem?" Angie asked.

"I have no idea," I told her.

Angie reached between us and held my limp penis in her hand.

"Oh," she said. "I know this works. I confirmed it this afternoon. What's the problem now?"

"I have no idea," I repeated. "I want you as badly as I've ever wanted anybody but my erection seems to have gone on strike. It's never happened before," I finished.

"You must have some idea," Angie said.

"It's not physical," I said. "You have an incredible body and I can feel the testosterone surging. It must be psychological," I suggested.

"Psychological?" questioned Angie. "Is there something about me that's bothering you?"

"I have had a recurring thought all afternoon," I said.

"Share," Angie requested.

"I've never had sex with a married woman who wasn't my wife. Somehow, it seems improper, getting between another man and his wife, even if she wants to," I explained.

"Who told you I was married?" Angie asked.

"No one. I just assumed it," I said.

"You're wrong," said Angie, holding up her left hand to show me she wasn't wearing rings.

"But the little girl and the visit to Santa," I said.

"You assumed she was my kid and I was married to her dad?" Angie asked.

"It seemed a reasonable conclusion," I countered.

"Well, Meghann isn't my daughter. She's my neighbor's daughter. I took her to see Santa Claus because her mother couldn't get away from work to take her and she needs free time for other Christmas necessities that Meghann can't be around for," Angie explained. "And furthermore, I've never been married. I live alone in a house too big for me next to terrific neighbors that I am more than willing to do favors for. Meghann calls me Aunt Angela. Satisfied?"

"I feel like an idiot," I admitted.

"Well, let's see if you can be an idiot with an erection," Angie stated.

She pushed me onto my back and slid down under the covers. Without hesitation, she took my unresponsive penis into her mouth and began an incredible blowjob. I tossed the covers aside to watch.

Her efforts were rewarded. I mentally added my own contribution. "She's not married. She's not married. She's not married." I repeated the mantra to myself over and over until I could hardly think coherently.

My loss of coherent thought was coincident with my loss of erectile dysfunction. Angie was a miracle worker. With her help I achieved a personal record best erection.

"Don't move," Angie said as she climbed on top of me and straddled my hips. She slid down on my erection in short, deliberate movements, one inch at a time, until her labia were pressed against the pubic hair at the base of my erection. She closed her eyes, arched her back, exhaled and held her breath as my cock swelled within her. I was desperately trying to avoid the inevitable. I lost it all when she moved.

It was only a tiny shift of her hips that set me off. I tensed my body and pushed pulse after pulse of months of sequestered semen into her. Her eyes popped open, her body pushed against mine and her moan joined mine.

Eventually, I was complete, emptier than I'd been in a long time. She rolled off me and curled up next to me. "I'm sorry," I apologized. "It's been a long time," I rationalized.

"Nothing to be sorry for," Angie said. "That's the best reaction I've ever had. I didn't know that much volume was possible. Don't go anywhere. I'll be right back. I need something more than a few tissues to prevent damage to the sheets."

Angie jumped off the bed and, holding one hand between her legs, half sprinted toward the bathroom. When she returned, she tossed a small towel into a corner and climbed back into the bed next to me.

"Now that that's out of the way, do you think we can start over?" Angie asked.

"I like that plan," I agreed, "but it's been a long time so I can't promise anything about the timing."

"We've all the time we need," explained Angie. "Reach back into your memory and tell me what you want?"

"I don't need to remember," I said. "I prefer to be in the moment and nothing's off the menu," I committed.

I leaned over her and kissed her. She kissed back, adding her tongue to the encounter. We swapped tongues and saliva while I palmed her breasts and slid my other hand between her legs. Angie moaned between my lips. I refocused my kiss on her neck, chest and then her breasts while sliding two fingers between her labia.

I sucked her nipple between my lips and my fingers entered her. My tongue swirled around the rapidly expanding and hardening nipple. My curled fingers stroked against the front of her vagina. Angie's body began to squirm on the bed in response.

I had thought about kissing down her body, spending time with my tongue in her navel on the trip, but her body wanted something more immediate. I quickly slid down, spread her legs and kissed the hard nub of her clitoris I found waiting for me.

Angie almost leapt off the bed. I tried to hold her in place with my arms over her hips without much success. I managed to keep my lips on her clitoris and my fingers inside her. Her seemingly random thrashing morphed into a stiff, arched back, trembling body and her subsequent orgasm flooded my face, hand and bed.

I rested with my head on her hip and my fingers resting quietly inside her while she recovered. Several minutes later, she exclaimed, "Fuck, there's no hope for the sheets now. Was that a memory?"

"No," I quietly replied. "It's never happened that way before."

I wiggled my fingers inside her vagina.

"Whoa," Angie cried. "I need a break before we go there again," she insisted.

She wiggled out from under me and rolled out of the bed. I watched her walk unsteadily toward the bathroom again. "I need a shower," she declared. "You coming?" she asked.

I followed her into the bathroom. I started the shower while she peed. We got into the shower together and I peed in the shower. "That's not fair," Angie complained.

"What?" I asked.

"You peeing in the shower while I had to sit on the toilet," she explained.

"Nothing stops you from peeing in the shower," I told her.

"Except the pee runs down my legs," Angie complained.

"So, what," I said. "You're in the shower."

"You have a point," she conceded. "Maybe next time."

The shower was a perfect segue between where we were and where were going. We washed each other gently and respectfully. Her body was firm and pliant at the same time, especially when soaped up. I sat on the shower floor and carefully washed her girl parts while she stood with her legs separated in front of me. She returned the favor and her gentle motions restored my erection.

"Neat," she commented. "I think I can find useful things to do with this."

She stood up and bent over under the shower. "Do you remember this part?" she asked.

"I do," I said. "But not here for the first time."

"Just a test," Angie said. "You know. Check the size and fit for later, and," she added, "it's not the first time."

Her logic was unassailable since I was just as curious as she was. It wasn't our first time but it was the first time I would be in control. I moved behind her and I slid inside her without a problem. We moved together under the hot water falling on us until Angie was breathing heavily and I was approaching another eruption.

I slid out of her to postpone the inevitable.

"Why did you stop," she managed to say.

"I was going to cum," I said.

"So was I," confirmed Angie. "Stopping was not appreciated."

"I was saving something for later," I evaded.

"Later is later," Angie stated. "Now is now. Get back here immediately."

We resumed the position and we were soon approaching our previous state of frenzy. Angie went over the edge first and I followed quickly after. We slipped apart. Angie turned around, threw her arms around my neck and kissed me passionately. "All is forgiven," she said. "That was fun."

"It was," I agreed.

We took our time, letting the hot water wash the excess fluids from our bodies. Angie squatted and expelled a blob of semen. She stood and looked at me as the hot water washed the semen down the drain. "I probably shouldn't have done that in front of you," she apologized.

"It's fine," I said. "If you can pee in front of me there's not much else you need to hide. Anyway, unless I misunderstand the situation, there's not much else you can do with it."

"If you're referring to whether I'll get pregnant, you're correct. Pregnancy is not in my future," she affirmed.

Angie dried my body and hugged and kissed me. Since she was still wet from the shower, she had to dry my body again. I dried her body and hugged and kissed her. She didn't need it, but I dried her body again as she laughed.

Arm in arm, we headed for the bedroom. Angie examined the bed. "We could call housekeeping to change the sheets but then we'd have to waste time while they worked. I'd rather we use the time productively and avoid having two sets of destroyed sheets," she concluded.

Angie pulled the top sheet over the mess and crawled onto the bed. She patted the space next to her and I lay beside her. Dry and temporarily sated, we stroked, petted and gently kissed each other. Given enough time, even a forty-one year old man can have third erection after sex. I was no exception and things evolved until we were locked together in the common missionary position. We didn't just fuck. We didn't just have sex either. At the risk of being called inane, we made love. Long, luxurious, passionate love. We took the long climb up the orgasm mountain together and jumped off into the void together.

We repeated the process several times during the night with periods of entangled sleep in between.

Before sunrise, I woke Angie and told her I had to leave. I had to become Santa at noon and Santa needed a few hours sleep before going to work. She objected but understood. Before I left, we worked out a routine for additional nights together. Until Christmas, if Angie walked by the Santa display in the mall and waved to me, I would meet her at Applebee's after eight.

Later in the day, after four hours sleep and a cold shower, I was in the changing room at the mall getting ready to be Santa. Julie, the stacked elf, came by where I was sitting. Tucking her breasts into her costume, she asked, "How are things today, Santa?"

"Same old, same old," I replied.

"You look a little tired," she stated as she finished adjusting her costume by pushing up her breasts with both hands.

"I'm fine," I insisted.

"I was just wondering," she said.

"Wondering?" I asked.

"Yeah. I was in Applebee's last evening and I thought I saw you sitting at the bar with an attractive woman."

"She's nobody special. Just someone I met recently," I said.

"I thought she looked familiar too," Julie said. "Didn't she bring a little girl to see Santa yesterday?"

"She did," I confirmed.

"And I remember she also sat in your lap and told you what she wanted for Christmas," Julie stated.

"I remember that," I agreed.

"So, it was just a coincidence that she happened to be in Applebee's sitting next to you in the bar."

"No coincidence and I would appreciate your keeping my personal life confidential," I suggested.

"And the hotel key card she left for you on the bar too?" Julie asked.

"Please don't mention it to anyone. I like being Santa," I asked.

"And Santa's elves?" Julie asked.

"I especially like Santa's elves," I agreed.

"Okay," Julie committed. "My lips are sealed as long as Santa has something for us before New Year's,"

"Us?" I asked.

"The four elves. You know. One for all, all for one," Julie explained.

"Sounds exhausting," I commented.

"We hope so," Julie said as she walked away.

The rest of the Christmas season at the mall followed the expected routine. Angie came by twice before Christmas Eve and, each time, Julie followed up the next day reminding me of my commitment to the elves. The mall closed early on Christmas Eve and we shut down the Santa operation at five pm.

In the changing room for the last time, I was sitting in my t-shirt and briefs getting ready to get dressed when the four elves were suddenly standing in front of me. I couldn't miss them. All four were topless and wearing just panties.

"We need to set a schedule for the next week," Julie told me.

"Okay," I agreed as my eyes bounced uncontrollably from tit to tit, nipple to nipple.

"When are you available?" she asked.

"I don't have any plans for the next week," I told her.

"Cool. Today is Thursday. How about we meet on Saturday, after Christmas," Julie proposed.

"I guess that will work," I agreed hesitantly.

"You sound unsure," Julie commented.

"Well, you have me at a disadvantage. Four against one," I admitted. "Anyone would be a little nervous."

"How about a little encouragement?" asked Julie.

"You don't think the four of you standing in front of me topless is encouragement enough?" I asked.

"We just want to be sure," Julie countered.

"Okay," I said. "Encourage away."

Casey, the elf at the end of the line on my left, smiled and stepped forward and directly in front of me. The others moved back to make room for her. She turned around slowly until she was facing me again, gave me a huge grin and put her thumbs into the sides of her panty's waistband. She bent over, her breasts hanging inches from me and removed her panties. She was clean shaven and her feminine charms evident as she pirouetted again and walked away twirling her panties on a finger of her right hand.

Jackie, Amy and Julie repeated Casey's performance sequentially. They were landing strip, bare as a baby's bottom and neatly trimmed respectively. Julie called back to me as she walked away, "Applebee's, Saturday at six. Be there."

I sat in my chair until the elves left, wondering how my life had suddenly changed and thanking the spirits it had. I put on my civilian clothes and I was standing in front of the bench where the elves had laid out and left their panties in a neat row when I heard someone enter the room behind me. When I looked up, Mr. Davidson was walking toward me. He stood alongside me and stared at the four pair of panties.

"Why do you think they left them there?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "Maybe they forgot them."

"In my experience," Simon said, "no woman forgets her panties unless it's intentional. I think they left you a message."

"A message?" I asked.

"At minimum it's a message," he explained. "It could be a thank you or a tease. In this case, my bet it's an invitation," he guessed accurately.

"But that's none of my business," Simon said. "I stopped by to thank you for your service as Santa. We've had hundreds of messages complementing you for their Santa experiences and thanking us for making it possible. I also want to ask you to come by the office on Monday morning to discuss where we go from here."

"I don't know what to say," I admitted. "I'll be there."

"Nine AM okay?" Simon asked.

"Nine is fine," I agreed.

Mr. Davidson turned to leave. "Turn out the lights when you leave and don't forget to take your panties with you," he said.

I walked back to my apartment trying to imagine what Mr. Davidson wanted to talk about on Monday, what the elves planned for me Saturday night and what I should do with the four pair of previously worn panties stuffed in my pockets.

Peggy was waiting for me in my apartment. She had prepared a Christmas Eve meal of roast pork, mashed potatoes, gravy and carrots for both of us. We had become close friends over the holiday season despite the fourteen year difference in our ages and it wasn't uncommon to share a meal together.

We ate quietly at her table in my furnished apartment, alone with our thoughts about the holiday season and what was next for both of us.

After dinner, we cleaned up the dishes, put away the leftovers in the refrigerator and settled on the sofa in front of the television to watch a movie. We watched the Christmas classic, "It's a Wonderful Life" with James Stewart and Donna Reed.

Peggy woke up in my apartment Christmas morning. She had been sitting curled up next to me on the sofa watching the movie with her head on my shoulder when she fell asleep. I managed to separate from her without waking her, settled her on the sofa and covered her with a light blanket.

We had a simple breakfast when she woke. She expressed embarrassment at falling asleep and I deflected her apology telling her she could sleep at my place anytime.

When Peggy left, I sent a "Merry Christmas" email to my ex without any expectation of a response and spent the rest of the day watching basketball and football on TV and finishing the leftovers from last night.

Saturday morning dawned brightly. The sky was cloudless and the breeze brisk. I was obsessed wondering about my meeting later with the elves. I was confident I understood the nature of Julie's invitation but I was concerned that I had somehow misunderstood, particularly how she could commit for the others.

I walked over to the mall. It was teeming with shoppers, or more likely, returners and exchangers. I didn't go inside. I thought too many of the patrons might identify me with Santa and spoil the illusion I had created for their children. I ate lunch at Applebee's. I was five hours early and Julie wasn't there. I hadn't expected her to be but I was at loose ends and killing time.

Back home again, I showered, shaved my cheeks and neck twice, and dressed in pressed slacks, including underwear, a collared shirt and moccasins. At quarter to six, I walked to Applebee's for the second time that day. Julie was sitting at the bar. She was dressed conservatively and looked older than the nineteen or twenty year old elf I remembered. I might not have recognized her except the she waved when I walked in.

123456...8