Maul Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat next to her. She looked at her watch. "You're five minutes early," she commented.

"Do I seem anxious to you?" I asked.

"Anxious is good," she said.

"You look incredible," I complemented her.

"Thank you," she responded. "I hoped you would like it."

"You forgot something Christmas Eve," I said.

"I have more," she said. "In fact, I'm wearing another pair right now. Do you want to check?"

"Not here," I deflected. "I need to return the other pair of them to you."

"Keep them. I have plenty," Julie told me.

"What can I do with them. I certainly can't wear them," I explained.

"That would be something," Julie laughed. "I don't know. Don't wash them and put them in a drawer for a lonely night or sell them on eBay," she suggested.

I looked at the glass in front of her and changed the subject. "What are you drinking?" I asked.

"Just tonic. They wouldn't serve me anything else without identification," she explained.

I put up my hand to summon the bartender.

"Don't order anything," Julie said. "We have to get going."

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That was a problem. We talked about it several times and agreed that you should join us at our sorority house. Most everyone has gone home for the holidays and won't be back until early January, so we'll have the place to ourselves," she explained.

"Your sorority house?

"Yeah. It's like a fraternity house except that it's all women," Julie said.

"I kinda assumed that," I said.

"I was being facetious," Julie said. "I know you're not that dumb. Officially, we're Alpha Gamma Chi. It's an all girls club. Our house has lots of space, food, beer, entertainment and bedrooms. I think you'll find it comfortable," Julie insisted. "And, best of all, it's off campus and only a ten minute walk away."

"Sounds intriguing," I said. "Drink up and let's get started.

We left Applebee's, Julie put her arm in mine and led me away from the mall and my apartment. Ten minutes later, we were walking down a treed avenue with large stately homes. "Fraternity Row," Julie commented. "We're third from the end. The one with the neat lawn, manicured horticulture and the fresh coat of paint."

The front door was unlocked. Julie led me into a mirrored entry and locked the door behind us. She pointed to a chair against one wall. "Wait her for a moment. I'll change and then introduce you to the others," she suggested as she started for the stairs leading to the second floor.

Less than five minutes later, Julie came down the stairs. She was barefoot and wearing a short light blue negligee. The material could only be described as diaphanous, not see through but close enough to leave little to my imagination. She was obviously braless and wearing matching, similarly translucent panties underneath.

She stopped on the last step and turned around to give me a complete view. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"I like what I don't see as well," I said.

I stood up and adjusted myself, a necessary process.

Julie laughed. "Come with me," she said.

She led me down a short hallway toward a large double door. I could hear muted music from the other side. Julie knocked softly. The music stopped and the doors opened slowly from the inside. The room was carpeted except for a small area in the center that was obviously a dance floor. Sofas, lounges and comfortable looking chairs lined the walls.

Standing in the center of the dance floor were four of Julie's sorority sisters all dressed similarly to Julie. While I stood, mesmerized by the beauty in front of me, two additional sorority sisters walked from behind the doors and joined the others in the center of the room. Julie left me standing alone and joined the others in front of me.

I was confronted with a bevy of women in a rainbow of colors. All were dressed, if you could call it dressed, in negligees, baby dolls or peignoirs in pastel colors, none duplicated. From my vantage point, I determined that none were wearing bras and all were wearing panties.

As I scanned their smiling, and inviting, faces, I recognized the other three elves. A fifth face seemed familiar and I soon realized it was Sara, the young lady in the mall who had sat in my lap the Tuesday after Thanksgiving. I looked closer and remembered Molly and Sue who adorned my lap the next day.

"Damn," I managed to say.

They all laughed, a sound like angels singing.

"This can't be a coincidence," I commented.

"Obviously," responded Julie. "We've been planning this since we met you the day after Thanksgiving," she added.

"I'm flattered," I said.

"We're hoping you're more than that," replied Julie.

Two of the 'sisters,' I didn't know how to refer to them and 'harem' seemed harsh and misogynistic, came over to me and took my arms. The group separated and they led me to a sofa against one wall. The girls sat next to me, on the floor at my feet and on the back of the sofa next to each of my shoulders. Only Julie sat on the floor directly in front of me.

"How to start. How to start," she mumbled.

"If you don't have a problem with me making some suggestions," I said. "I have some ideas."

"Ideas are good," Julie said and the others agreed.

"Okay then," I started. "First, I assume we're all of the same mind," I said.

"If you're referring to sex," Julie said, "then you're correct. We plan to write some new chapters in the book," she added.

The other's giggled in agreement.

"Second," I started. "I have no idea how to refer to you as a group. Girls, gals, women, ladies, sisters all seem inadequate. I could use some help. Do any of you have any ideas?

A multivoice discussion ensued. Terms like sisters, group, skirts, and hos were suggested and discarded. Sue suggested harem. Casey jumped on the term. "I like it," she said. "It perfectly describes our relationship with Nick."

"I thought of that myself and discarded it as sexist and disrespectful," I told the group.

Sue stood up for a moment. "Look as how we're dressed," she suggested. "We couldn't look more like a harem. I vote for Santa's Harem as our collective title."

The motion passed unanimously with one abstention, mine.

"Don't I have a say in this?" I asked.

"How about 'yes,'" suggested Julie.

I've always been a sucker for women who say "Yes." However, I said, "How about something less degrading than harem," I said.

"Okay," said Sue. "Then I suggest 'angels.'"

"That's much better than harem," agreed Julie.

"Okay," I agreed. "Santa's Angels is officially named and the meeting called to order. Now for the most difficult, and unavoidable issue," I told the Angels.

"None of us has an issue. We reached agreement before you arrived. What's bothering you?" Julie asked.

"I'm forty-one years old," I told them. "I'll bet none of you has ever had sex with anyone close to my age."

I looked around. No one disagreed with my assertion.

"Well, most of us are no longer members of the 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am' school of sex.

There were several "ooohs" from the angels.

"We are more inclined to squeeze the maximum amount of pleasure and enjoyment from each encounter."

More "ooohs."

"Another reality of men aging is that the recovery time between encounters increases with every year. Combined, these facts limit the number of encounters in the time available."

My audience was paying attention.

"So, the reality meets the present. There are seven of you and only one of me. I'm forty-one and you're all between eighteen and twenty-two."

"Nineteen and twenty-one corrected Julie.

"Okay, nineteen and twenty-one," I corrected myself. "The math doesn't work. There aren't enough hours in the night for each of you to have sex with me on the same night. Even if there was, my reserves aren't unlimited. Some of you will almost certainly get short changed. That's not acceptable to me and it shouldn't be acceptable to you," I concluded.

The energy in the room was beginning to fade. "You obviously been thinking about this for some time and I'm hoping you have a solution," Julie said.

"I have and I do," I answered. "Today is Saturday. New Year's Eve is next Thursday. Including tonight, there are five nights between now and then. If my memory is correct, none of the other students are due back on campus until after New Years, including your sorority sisters. Therefore, I'd like to offer a revised schedule. I propose we all meet here, just as we are now, every night until, and including, Wednesday night and let things play out organically. I believe we'll have many opportunities to be with each other as couples or more and eliminate the need for a lottery or some other system to determine an artificial order of events."

"Oh yeah," squealed Sue.

"I'm wet already thinking about it," added Molly.

"Meeting adjourned," said Julie.

Someone was kissing my neck and two others were removing my shoes. Several hands were rubbing my chest and unbuttoning my shirt. Someone leaned over me and rubbed her breasts in my hair. Under the circumstances, I saw no reason to object. Two members of Santa's Angels, I was uncomfortable referring to them as my angels, were working on my belt buckle. Seconds later, my shoes were off and my pants undone. The two perpetrators began pulling the sides of my slacks over my hips. I lifted my hips to assist them. Soon, I was sitting on the sofa in just a white t-shirt, blue briefs and dark socks.

Someone noticed the socks and quickly removed them.

Julie stood in front of me and offered her hand. I took it and stood up. She adjusted my briefs that had slipped down during my depantsing, up around my waist. Music, suitable for romantic dancing filled the room. Julie led me to the dance floor, put her left hand on my shoulder and took my left hand in her right hand. My right arm moved naturally to her waist and we began to dance in time with the music. Julie adjusted our positions. Her arms were around my neck and my arms around her body. She moved her body against mine. There was little doubt she was aware of my erection.

Julie kissed me and whispered into my ear, "You're supposed to remove one piece of my outfit."

"I'd be honored," I told her. "Which one?"

"I'm only wearing two. Your choice," she responded.

"I think I'll opt for your panties," I informed her of my choice.

"Oh. I'm surprised," she said.

"Surprised? How?"

"I would have bet you'd have chosen my top."

"I like the mystery you exude in your choice of clothing and removing your panties changes the allure of your body the least," I explained.

"I like that," Julie said. "Remove away."

I knelt in front of her and slid my hands up the sides of her thighs. I could feel the subtle trembling of her body as she anticipated what I was about to do. When I reached her waist, I took the waistband of her panties in each hand and began pulling them down slowly. I paused for a moment to maneuver her panties over her backside and pushed them to her ankles where she stepped out of them. She kicked them aside and someone gathered them up from the floor.

From my position on the floor in front of her, I could see the bottom third of her neatly trimmed pubic hair and the detail of her swollen labia. When I stood up, the change in angle caused her short negligee to hide her intimate parts from view.

We danced together for several minutes, the knowledge that her naked pussy was against my briefs and my erection inside them, engraved in my brain.

Julie stopped dancing and kissed me with a promise of more to come. "Now you have to remove the same item from each of the other girls," she said.

"You all planned this," I stated.

"We did," Julie said. "Maybe I'll explain later but now, just go with the flow. I guarantee you'll enjoy it."

Amy was my next dance partner. She was shaved bare and when I paused kneeling on the floor after removing her baby doll panties, obviously absorbing the detail of her pussy, she spread her legs wider to accommodate my voyeurism. Amy kissed me and made room for Molly.

Sara was the last of my dance partners. Her panties joined the others neatly arranged in a row on the carpet next to the dance floor. She was the only member of the Angels with pubic hair shaped into a narrow arrow pointing to the location of her clitoris. Once her panties were in place on the floor, the group formed a circle around me on the dance floor.

"You're turn," stated Julie.

"My turn?" I asked.

"Yes. Your turn to remove something. You can do it or leave it to us to choose and remove it for you," she explained.

"Well," I said. "Removing my t-shirt continues the mystery of my body just as removing your panties preserved the allure of your bodies, and I think I'll let you do the honors."

Fourteen hands gripped various parts of my t-shirt and it quickly joined the girl's panties on the floor.

I remained in the center of the circle of girls.

"One more step," suggested Julie. "Time to remove the last items of clothing. Only this time, you go first."

I was surprised but it made sense. At least, I though it did at the time. "So much for the mystery of my body," I said.

I held out my arms in invitation. I was facing Molly and she advanced on me. She wasted no time in stripping my briefs and tossing them aside. She was on her knees in front of me and my raging erection just as I had been in front of her earlier. She was not shy about taking my erection in her hands. "Oh my," she exclaimed.

She stood up and kissed me. Her arms went around my neck and one of her legs came up over my hip. She was grinding against my erection and I had to grab her body to stabilize us when her second leg went around my waist. She was squirming to connect her pussy with my erection. She shoved a hand between our bodies, found my erection and improved its aim. I closed my eyes as the heat of her vagina surrounded my cock.

"Come with me and fuck me," Molly whispered in my ear as she settled back on the floor in front of me and took my hand.

She led me out of the room, up a flight of stairs, down a short hallway and through the door of a feminine bedroom with a full-sized bed. She closed the door and turned toward me. Before she could react, I took her chin in one hand and kissed her gently, passion without insistence, promise without haste.

Molly stood in front of me, peacefully smiling as I took the hem of her sheer, pale yellow chiffon baby doll nightie and lifted it over her head. Molly's breasts were high on her chest, bulbous, the left one slightly larger than the right, with small areola and tiny, erect nipples.

I held her chin again and kissed her again. After the third kiss, I kissed her neck and then her shoulder. She tried to pull me toward the bed and I resisted. When she tried to say something, I put a finger against her lips to quiet her. Then I kissed her shoulder again followed by a kiss at the top of her right breast and another softly on her nipple.

I sensed her legs weaken and I wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her breast again, this time pulling her nipple between my lips and dragging my tongue over the peak of her nipple.

I caught her as she fell into my arms.

"Molly," I asked. "Would you honor me with your body?"

"Yes. Oh God, yes," Molly managed to say.

I held her in my arms, lifted her body and placed her on her bed. I knelt alongside the bed, kissed her lips, her breasts and then her navel. I moved her over on the bed and knelt on the bed alongside her legs. I kissed her navel again. I kissed the space above her hairless pussy.

Molly's labia were swollen and rapidly throbbing in sync with her heartbeat. When I moved a knee between her legs, she spread her legs wide allowing me access to her most womanly features. I moved my other knee between her legs and leaned over to kiss the space above her slit again. I teased the hard nub of her clitoris from beneath its hiding place with my tongue and held it between my lips. I tugged her clitoris with my lips. The trembling of her body became shaking and thrashing.

I dragged my tongue from below her clitoris, through the crevice between her labia, to the entrance of her vagina. I reversed the direction, pushing my tongue as deeply into her vagina as I could in the process and ending at her clitoris again. I kissed her navel, her breasts and lips again, my body prone over hers supported by my arms.

"Molly," I asked. "What do you want?"

"I want you inside me," she managed to say. "I want to feel you inside me."

I held my erection in one hand and separated her labia with the head of my cock. I lubricated my erection with the secretions I found between her labia.

Molly's hips began to buck. "Please, don't tease me," she begged. "I want to feel you inside me."

I pushed the head of my erection between her labia and into the opening of her vagina.

"Oh, my God," repeated Molly. "More, please."

I pushed the length of my erection into Molly, slowly but without pause. I rested inside her when I reached my limit. I was surprised by the heat and pressure of her vagina squeezing me. I pulled back slightly, intending to start a rhythmic stroking within her.

"No," moaned Molly. "Not yet. Let me feel you filling me up."

I resumed my position completely within her and waited. I could feel Molly's vagina pulsing against my erection, adapting to its size and shape. It was a feeling I was happy to share with her. I leaned up to kiss her and noticed tears in her eyes.

"Are you all right?" I asked.

"I've never been more all right," she whispered.

I kissed her tears and then her lips. Her arms flew around my neck and head and she kissed me with a fury I didn't know was possible. Her tongue forced its way into my mouth and when my tongue entered her mouth, she sucked it in, stretching it until it hurt.

"Now," she said. "You can move now."

I withdrew a few inches and pushed back inside. Pull, push, repeat. I began a slow rhythm sliding my erection inside her body. Molly's body began to match my rhythm. Her legs came up wrapped around my body and she increased the pace. I matched her pace. When I pushed inside her she pushed back and when I withdrew, she paused until she could push again.

Pull, push, repeat. Ever faster, ever deeper until Molly screamed and I felt her body contract against mine until I almost couldn't move. My unstoppable orgasm was rushing toward me. Molly had me in an unbreakable embrace with her arms and legs. I struggled to pull my cock out of her and managed to barely escape in time and came all over her abdomen and breasts.

I lay on top of her for several seconds to get my breath, our bodies pressed together with my semen spread between them. I rolled off Molly and lay beside her. Eventually, her breathing returned to near normal. She ran a hand over her body, smearing my semen over her chest and breasts.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Cum," I told her.

"What's it doing here?" she asked.

"I thought it was better there than inside you," I said.

Molly continued to rub my semen over her chest and breasts. "This is nice," she said, "but unnecessary."

"You're nineteen," I reminded her. "Pregnancy is not something you should experiment with."

"I'm twenty," Molly reminded me, "and pregnancy is not one of my concerns. Birth control is a requirement of membership in the sorority. We usually insist in condom use, not because we're afraid of getting pregnant but for health reasons. The guys on campus are pretty indiscriminate in choosing partners and we don't want to be caught off guard. I really do appreciate your concern but, next time, let me feel your orgasm inside me."

During her monologue, she continued to rub my semen into her nipples with both hands.

"Molly," I said. "You're older than your years and I appreciate that. Next time, and I hope every time after that, you can be sure I'll be wherever you want me to be when I cum."

123456...8