Maul Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We've been here almost four hours," I commented.

"Is that a problem?" asked Sue.

"Not for me," I answered. "Sue," I said. "I love your name but Sue is such a simple name for such a complex woman," I told her. "It's too common for the beautiful and sexy woman you are."

"Suzanne," said Sue.

"Suzanne?" I asked.

"That's my real name. Sue is just a nickname.

"Suzanne. That's perfect. A sophisticated name for a sophisticated woman. You'll always be Suzanne to me," I promised.

We managed to get out of the bed. Suzanne looked at the numerous puddles and damp spots. "I get to sleep with part of you with me all night," she said.

"You may change your mind after it cools for a while," I commented.

I headed for the door. "I think my clothes are in Casey's room," I said.

"Check the great room first," suggested Suzanne.

"Coming with me?" I asked.

"Not this time," Suzanne replied.

I walked naked, down two flights of stairs. It wasn't the first time walking naked in the sorority house but it's a feeling that I'll never get used to. I didn't meet a single person on the walk.

I found my clothing folded neatly on one of the sofas in the great room. I dressed and left the sorority house. No one offered me a good night kiss as I left.

I walked home, thinking about Suzanne the entire time and fell asleep in my own bed dreaming of Suzanne.

Wednesday was group night. I didn't know that until I got there. I knocked on the door of the sorority house at just after five PM. The door opened and Julie peered around it to see me. "Hi, Nick," she said. "You're early. Come in."

When Julie closed the door, I could see why she was positioned behind the door when it opened. She was naked. It was the first time she'd greeted me naked. I wasn't surprised. I'd seen her naked numerous times but I was intrigued.

She led me to the great room. Sitting in a semicircle on the floor were the other six members of Santa's Angles, all naked. Julie had me sit in the center of the circle and she joined the others on the floor.

I looked at each of them in the dim light of the room. I had seen them all naked frequently all week. I was heartened to see that Suzanne was sitting in the center of the group.

Julie took charge. "Okay. Everyone's here. All of you know that tonight is the last night of our agreement with Santa. Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. The other members of the sorority will begin to arrive and we've all got parties to get ready for. There's not much we can plan for the following weekend with nonmembers of Santa's Angels back in the house and Nick begins his new job on Monday, so, tonight's it. We've planned a different kind of night. We all know about it except Nick."

"Nick," she continued. "Tonight is group night."

Before I could respond, she continued, "All together, all night. Games, entertainment, adult beverages and, of course, sex. Sex in ones, twos, threes and more. Tonight we let off steam, get it out of our systems and dissolve the Angels. The last week has been educational, exhilarating and fulfilling but we can't continue when the rest of our housemates return. There will be thirty sisters living in this house and I doubt Nick could survive the result."

There was giggling from the group as they all looked at me. Someone used a remote and soft music with a beat filled the room. Suzanne stood up with a long, wide ribbon of gossamer fabric. She began to writhe rhythmically with the music. She twirled and wrapped her body in the diaphanous material. She stood in front of me and unwrapped her body one layer at a time until she was naked again.

By the time she was finished, I was hard as a top of the line dildo and Suzanne's labia were swollen and glistening with her tasty looking secretions. I put out my arms and looked into her eyes. She stepped closer to me, I put my hands on her hips and pulled her even closer. Close enough that my tongue easily reached across the void between it and her waiting pussy lips.

I held her in place while my tongue traversed the space between her lips and slipped over the top of her clitoris. Her knees buckled slightly and my tongue lost touch with her. I savored her flavor. She had me stand and unbuttoned my shirt which she tossed to Sara sitting next to me. Suzanne kneeled in front of me and undid the button and zipper of my trousers. She pushed my pants down, dragging my underwear with them and, before I could react, wrapped her mouth around the top of my erection.

My knees buckled. Who was this woman who, barely twenty-four hours ago, was a reluctant participant in sexual activities with me?

I sat on the floor and Suzanne, with help from Sara, removed my shoes, socks and my bunched up trousers and briefs. The two women began to share my erection, alternately sucking it into their mouths and occasionally kissing each other.

"I'm aching," whispered Suzanne.

"You first," agreed Sara.

Sara moved back and Suzanne snaked up my body until she was positioned over my erection. Sara held me vertical while Suzanne lowered herself onto me. With our pubic hair entwined, Suzanne began to writhe on my erection forcing me as deep into her as possible. Her circular motions transformed into a back and forth shifting, her vagina pulsing with every movement.

I wasn't going to last long, succumbing to her actions.

"My turn?" asked a waiting Sara.

Suzanne reluctantly lifted herself off me and held me erect for Sara. Sara squatted down on me and pumped up and down with me inside her. Suzanne watched for several seconds and then positioned herself over my head, facing Sara. I tasted her again. I pushed my tongue into her as far as I could while breathing through my nose positioned between the cheeks of her ass.

We worked together until Sara moaned. "I'm not going to last much longer."

"Save him for me," ordered Suzanne.

"I'll do what I can but I can't promise anything," responded Sara.

Sara's moan started like an air raid siren warming up, low and increasing steadily in pitch and intensity, until her body tensed and shook with her orgasm. She relaxed and took several deep breaths before changing places with Suzanne. Suzanne mounted me without help and resumed shifting on top of me.

I barely touched Sara's clitoris with my tongue and she orgasmed a second time, streaming a sweet and salty effluent over my mouth, chin and neck. Seconds later, Suzanne was losing the battle with her own orgasm.

"I'm waiting for you," she said to me.

She didn't have to wait long. I released my semen inside her. She tensed, her orgasm followed and she collapsed on top of me, her head on my chest. Sara knelt next to me and kissed me. "That was incredible," she opined.

Minutes later, the other five sisters had me at their mercy. Julie was sitting on the floor with her back against a sofa. I was lying on my back, between her legs extended along my sides with my head on her pubic mound. Two of the elves were massaging my feet and occasionally kissing my toes while another was kneeling alongside me gently stroking my relaxed penis. Jackie straddled my chest, and when she leaned over to kiss Julie, her breasts hung invitingly over my mouth. I didn't resist the temptation and I sucked one nipple between my lips. Jackie moaned through her kiss with Julie and pushed her breast firmly against my face.

The emotion of the moment, with all the attention, my penis became an erection. Jackie slid down my abdomen, pulling Julie with her to maintain their lip lock and settled down with me inside her. With all the activity of the last week, my ability to postpone orgasm and maintain an erection had been enhanced. The next several hours were a blur of sexual activity. I'm sure I spent time inside each of the women although only Molly and Sue, again, were filled with my semen.

It was well past midnight when everyone, wet and weary, drifted off to get some rest. Suzanne led me to her room where I spent the night sleeping with her but not really getting any rest. Suzanne had become a fan of sucking an erection, frequently orgasming while swallowing semen. She was an orgasmic tsunami when I returned the favor, frequently cuming each time I sucked on her clitoris.

Suzanne wasn't a fan of anal play, a situation she promised to correct in the future after I teased her rectum with my tongue during one of my other oral examinations of her girl parts.

Dawn was breaking when I wandered downstairs to find my clothes. By the time I was dressed, all seven of the girls were waiting to bid me good-bye. They each kissed me and insisted I kiss their breasts. Julie was the last to offer her breasts to me. "I really don't want this to end," she wished in a whispering voice.

"I would like that," I responded.

"I'll find a way," she insisted.

I walked home in a daze and collapsed into my own bed. I woke near three in the afternoon, showered, trimmed the edges of my beard, dressed and headed out to the nearest Dunkin' for coffee. When I returned, Peggy was in my apartment working diligently at my stove.

"Hi, stranger," she called as I entered. "I thought could have a last meal of the year together and watch the ball in New York City ring in the New Year," she added.

I agreed. Peggy was always good company and I needed female company without the stress of performance anxiety.

Peggy's dinner was perfect. I helped clean up and we settled on the sofa to watch a move together. Peggy chose a romantic comedy suitable for the season, a 1950's flick staring James Stewart and Kim Novak.

Peggy curled up next to me watch the movie. As the movie progressed, Peggy cuddled closer to me and put my arm over her shoulders. Before the movie ended, Peggy was almost in my lap, lazily resting her head on my chest and her hand on my thigh.

Peggy woke up in my apartment for the second time in a week. This time she was in my bed and we were both naked. Peggy was an excellent landlady and a better lover. Her willingness to involve us in sexual gymnastics was second only to her skills in doing so. We initially had a long, slow and luxurious fuck with fantastic endings for both of us. Afterward, she showed me things I never knew and probably wouldn't have tried if not for her.

Her final hurrah, before we fell asleep, was a professorial tutorial on all things anal. I'd never experienced sexual intercourse with a woman's ass and Peggy was patient in teaching me the ins and outs of the process. Her orgasm during the process was unexpected as was mine shortly after.

Peggy was also the first to slide a finger into my ass. The way she managed to stroke and excite my prostate caused a first-time orgasm by me.

Peggy and I woke shortly after eight on New Year's Day. We took turns peeing. We showered together somehow managing in the small shower of my apartment. Peggy managed a meager breakfast for us and we went back to bed. No shyness. No guile. We were there for one thing, to screw each other. The two times we fucked before she left were among the finest screws of my experience. Her body was incredibly limber, her skin unnaturally smooth, her kisses tender, her breasts large, her clitoris erect and sensitive and her vagina lubricated.

We were like sexual athletes together. Not sprinters. Long distance runners, even marathoners. We rolled around, changing positions frequently. The first time ended with her legs on my shoulders and me stroking deep into her as I emptied my prostate for the first time in the New Year. The second time, Peggy was riding me, pushing her breasts into my chest, when she came forcefully. She finished me with one of the best blowjobs of my memory.

Peggy left just before one in the afternoon. She told me the rent for January was paid and she'd be back for the next payment on the first of February.

I spent the day watching bowl games and regaining my strength.

Saturday I took a long walk, avoiding the mall and the sorority house.

Sunday I walked by the sorority house. There was significant activity but I didn't see any of the sisters I been so fond of the previous week. I resisted knocking on Peggy's door to ask if there was anything she could do for me or I could do for her. I hadn't been laid in two days and I was experiencing withdrawal symptoms.

Monday was the first day of work and a chance to refocus my thoughts. I walked to the mall. Simon was in the mall office waiting for me. He explained my duties again. I was to shadow everything he did and ask questions about what I didn't understand. The goal was for me to be able to eventually do his job. I took that to mean that he had major plans for my future. He checked my ego when he reminded me that we would have a review of my skills in six months.

Shadowing Simon wasn't very difficult. He was very busy and he made many decisions, most of which, given the information he had, I would have made too.

Wednesday, when I left the mall office at the end of the day, Julie was waiting for me. I was delighted to see her and apprehensive about why she was there.

"Hi, Nick," Julie greeted me.

"Hi, Julie. I'm surprised to see you."

"I miss you," Julie said.

"I miss you too," I said, "but I thought we couldn't continue as we were."

"We can't. Too many others around all the time. But I was hoping there was another way."

"I like the way you think," I agreed. "Do you have any ideas?"

"Could we go to your place?" asked Julie.

"We could but it's not much," I answered.

"It's private," Julie stated.

"It is except that my landlady is there to take care of me," I said.

"She could join us," offered Julie. "I don't mind sharing."

"You're assuming a lot," I said.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come here," Julie said.

"No. You're fine," I told her. "Actually, I'm glad you're here. Walk with me."

We started to walk together. As we exited the mall, another young woman approached us. "Hi, Julie," she said.

"Hi, Fran," said Julie.

I looked at them and smiled.

"Nick," said Julie. "This is Francine. She's one of my sorority sisters."

I looked at their smiling faces again. "Meeting Francine here is not an accident, is it?" I asked.

"I shouldn't have tried to fool you," admitted Julie. "Francine was waiting for us."

"Is this when you tell me the rest of the story?" I asked.

"Like I said," began Julie. "Francine is a new freshman sorority sister. Somehow she knows how we spent the winter break and she wanted to meet you."

"Really?" I asked. Nobody said anything. "She just figured it out by herself?"

"It's the truth. I don't know how," responded Julie.

"Okay," I said. "Walk with me while you tell me the rest."

Julie and I started to walk again. Francine lingered.

"You too, Francine," I said.

Francine hurried to catch up. We walked together in the direction of my apartment while Julie filled in the story.

Francine knew enough but not most of it and she wanted more than just meeting me. I confirmed Julie's assertion with Francine. Her nervous answer was enough to convince me. She explained what I'd heard from some of the others. Francine was frustrated with the attitudes of the boys on campus and wanted to spend time with a man with a compassionate respect for their partners. Someone, she wouldn't tell us who, suggested she talk to Julie and here we were, arm in arm at the entrance to my apartment building.

At my apartment, the women paused before entering.

"I warned you, it wasn't much," I told them. "It's temporary until I get on my feet again and that begins with my first paycheck at the end of the month. Meanwhile, it is what it is. It's mine and the bed is clean."

That seemed to comfort them. They settled on the sofa with a space between them.

"Let me get you something to drink," I suggested.

I looked in the refrigerator. "I have beer and beer," I offered.

"I'll take a beer," said Julie.

Francine agreed and I opened three beers and sat between them on the sofa.

I took a deep swallow of my beer. The girls sipped theirs.

"Okay, ladies," I commented. "What's the agenda?"

"Francine wants to experience sex with someone who cares about her and not his reputation with his fraternity brothers," explained Julie.

Francine seemed embarrassed by Julie's directness.

I looked at Francine. The slight blush on her cheeks was a perfect counterpoint to her brilliant blue eyes and long blonde hair. I reached out and took her beer from her hand. I gave both beers to Julie and held Francine's hand in both of my hands.

"Francine," I said. "Three things. I care about Julie and if you're her friend, I care about you. Two, I'd like you to trust me. I'll never ask you to do anything you don't want to do. Finally, I respect you. I respect your feelings and I respect your body. No means no. No exceptions."

Francine looked more mystified than embarrassed. I took her chin in my hand, leaned over and kissed her gently on her lips. Just a light touch that lasted less than two seconds. She didn't resist, nor did she return the kiss.

Francine looked at me. "Why did you do that?" she asked.

"Information gathering," I said. "I wanted to know if you were real."

"And?"

"Not much information," I admitted.

"Would you kiss me again?" Francine asked.

I approached her again. This time she tilted her head and closed her eyes. The kiss lingered. Her lips quivered and parted slightly. She put a hand behind my head and pressed her lips tighter against mine. The kiss ended with us both out of breath.

"Now?" Francine asked.

"Information overflow," I said and went in for another kiss.

This time her mouth opened and her tongue caressed my lips until my mouth opened. We swapped tongues and saliva. We breathed each other's breath. When the kiss ended, we sat back and assessed each other.

"I've never been kissed like that before," Francine said. "I've had boy friends in high school and dates in college. I've kissed them all and I never been kissed like that before."

I watched her nervousness fade and her resolve strengthen. She turned her body more in my direction and gestured for me to move closer.

"Maybe I should leave you two alone," suggested Julie.

"No," I said. "Stay. I think Francine would be more comfortable if you did."

"Yes," added Francine. "Please stay. You're as much a part of this as is Nick."

"Okay," agreed Julie. "But I'm not going to be content to just watch."

"Perfect," said Francine before gesturing for me to move closer again.

This time Francine was fully involved. I had one arm over her shoulders, one arm on her waist and she lay against my chest with both arms around my body. Our lips were perfectly aligned and our tongues alive in each other's mouth. I felt her body relax against mine and mold against mine. Mid kiss, she took one of my hands and placed it on her breast. Her breast was heavy and firm, her nipple hard under her clothing. I could feel her heart beating rapidly in her chest.

I moved my hand down intending to move up again under her blouse. She sensed my intent and pulled her blouse from her jeans to ease the transition. Her skin was warm and velvety under her blouse and I moved my hand up to cup her breast in her bra.

I felt a sense of exasperation from her. She used her hand to pull the bottom of her bra up and her breast fell into my hand. She moaned into my mouth when I rubbed my fingers over her nipple. When the kiss ended, Francine fell back on the sofa. I kept my hand on her breast.

"Did you say the bed was clean?" she asked.

"I did," I replied.

"Show me," Francine insisted.

We got up off the sofa and started for the bedroom.

"You too Julie," said Francine.

In the bedroom, Francine pulled down the spread and had me sit on the side of the bed. She stood with Julie in front of me. "You've been here before," she said to Julie.

1...345678