Maul Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kissed her several times and suggested that I could use a bathroom.

"The bathroom's down the hall," Molly told me. "Grab a towel and washcloth from my dresser," she offered.

I found the bathroom at the far end of the hall, peed, washed the drying semen off my chest and abdomen with the washcloth and headed back to Molly's room. If you think first time sex with someone is intimidating, try walking around a sorority house naked.

I hung the towel and washcloth from an open dresser drawer and stood alongside Molly in the bed. She appeared to be asleep. I kissed her on her forehead and lips. She reached up, arms around my neck and intensified the kiss. "Spend the night with me," she asked.

"Molly," I replied. "Not this time. I made a promise to the others."

"You just want to fuck the rest of them," she insisted.

"I won't deny that the possibility intrigues me but so does all night with you. I did make a promise and breaking a promise is one of my anathemas."

"Go and be good to them. As good as you were to me. I want to lay here until I can't feel you inside me anymore before I go downstairs again.

I kissed her and left the room quietly. At the top of the stairs, I found Julie. She was sitting the top step in her short lavender negligee. The hem was almost at her waist and most of her neatly trimmed pussy was visible.

"I thought you'd never finish," she said.

"I'm not finished," I replied.

"You want to spend more time with Molly?" Julie asked.

"I do, just like I want to spend more time with you and all the others," I insisted.

"Then, maybe it's my turn," Julie suggested.

"I don't have a list and I'd be concerned if you and your sisters had planned some sort of sequence. I prefer opportunity based sequencing."

"No plan. I'm here. You're here. I would like it if we could be someplace else together," Julie commented.

"Lead on," I said.

Julie led me down the hallway to a room in the rear of the building. We passed Casey in the hallway.

"Found him," said Casey.

"I did," replied Julie, "and he seems to have survived Molly in good shape."

"I'm envious," commented Casey.

"Care to join us?" asked Julie.

Her comment stopped me in my tracks. Was she proposing what I thought she was?

"I don't want to interfere," balked Casey.

"You won't be interfering," insisted Julie.

Casey looked at me. Silently, she seemed to be asking me if I was okay with Julie's proposal. I answered her unspoken question by taking her chin in my hand and kissing her.

Surprised, Casey whispered, "Okay."

Julie's room was similar to Molly's but it had its own small bathroom. Julie closed the door and stood next to Casey in front of me, her queen-sized bed behind them. They exuded expectation but didn't seem to know where to start.

I kissed Julie. I kissed Casey again and stood back. The women looked at me and then at each other. Julie leaned toward Casey and kissed her. A surprised Casey kissed her back. It didn't look to me like a first kiss. Maybe a first kiss in front of a man.

Julie and Casey became so engrossed in their kiss, I think they forgot about me. I moved around them and sat on the bed to watch. Casey's hand moved under Julie's negligee to palm her breast and leaving Julie exposed below the waist. Julie responded and Casey's green peignoir landed on the floor when Julie groped her breasts and bent to kiss them. Casey groaned and pushed her breasts against Julie's lips.

Casey interrupted Julie. "Nick's watching," she said.

"I think that's a good thing," Julie opined. "I don't think I'll need this much longer," she added as she stripped of her negligee and tossed it on the floor next to Casey's pajamas.

The women faced me with their arms around each other's waist. "I'm sorry. We've been ignoring you," said Julie.

"Not a problem," I responded. "I haven't felt left out at all."

"I can see that," said Casey pointing to my erect penis. "What can we do with that?" she asked.

"Anything you want," I told her. "But first, I want to insure that you, both of you, are happy, sated and satisfied in the next couple of hours."

"How do you propose to do that?" asked Casey.

I didn't answer her directly. Instead, I got off the bed, held Casey in my arms and kissed her. A kiss different from the kisses she shared with Julie. A man kiss. Not a lip crushing, I'm going to fuck you, man kiss. A man kiss demonstrating a desire to please and satisfy the woman first. Casey felt and Julie noticed the message in the kiss.

I sat Casey on the bed and turned to Julie. Julie looked expectant and I didn't torment her. I wrapped my arms around her naked body and kissed her, same intensity, same message, different woman.

Seconds later, I was on the bed between Casey and Julie. They were taking turns kissing me as touching the rest of my body. Casey was the first to stroke my erection and Julie was the first to begin kissing down my body.

I sensed her intent and held her back for a moment.

"I think I know what you're planning. I can't think of a single thing that would please me more but this is about you, not me. You know, gifts from Santa, not for Santa.

"What?" questioned Julie.

"Roll on your back," I said.

When she did, I excused myself to Casey, telling her that Julie needed my attention for a moment.

I positioned myself between Julie's legs. She spread her legs and I moved up between them. I think she thought I was going to enter her but I leaned over her and kissed her breasts and gently sucked on her nipples instead. Before I could kiss further down, Julie moaned, "Nibble my nipples. Bite them."

I dragged my teeth over her nipples and bit each one several times gently. Julie's eyes closed and her back arched as she tried to push her breasts against my teeth. Satisfied that I had fulfilled her request, I began to kiss down the center of her body, lingering at her navel and progressing through her pubic hair until I ended at her waiting clitoris.

I kissed her clitoris and sucked it between my lips. Julie's body lurched each time I applied pressure to her sensitive clitoris. Casey added her own actions when she kissed and bit Julie's breasts and nipples.

Julie was on the verge of a huge orgasm. I relaxed my efforts, allowing Julie to retreat from the precipice. Casey sensed my intent and coordinated her efforts with mine. When Julie's breathing slowed and her shaking was a mere quiver, I pushed my tongue against her hard clitoris with a predictable result. Casey added a nibble of her own to advance Julie's loss of control.

I dragged my tongue down, through the space between Julie's swollen labia and then reversed direction, ending with her clitoris between my lips again. Two more round trips with my tongue and Julie was almost there. Casey added tiny bites to her nibbling. Julie's back arched until she was supported on her shoulders and heels on the bed and we eased off.

Julie retreated again from an uncontrollable orgasm. When she could speak, she cried, "Cut that shit out. If I'm going to lose my mind as least let me have the orgasm first."

I nodded at Casey and together we sent Julie into orbit.

When she landed safe and sane, she turned on me. She kissed me with an unexpected fury. "Fuck, that was incredible. It was worth every pain, every torture from both of you."

Then she turned on Casey, pushing on her back and kissing her.

I exploited the opportunity and kissed Casey between her thighs, below her denuded pussy. Casey responded by spreading her legs for me and pushing Julie's head over her breasts.

Casey didn't respond in the way I expected. Her orgasm was a slow burn, not an explosive fire. It took Julie and me longer to get her ignited and we couldn't take her to the edge since Casey's distance from the edge wasn't obvious. Julie and I worked continuously on her breasts and clitoris knowing that Casey would eventually surprise us.

Casey edged closer to an orgasm when I pushed two fingers inside her vagina and pushed them against my tongue with her clitoris in between. Like a nuclear power plant warning siren warming up, Casey began to loudly exhale with a sound several octaves above her usual voice. When I pushed another finger into her ass, her screech climbed another octave and her entire body became rigid, supported off the bed on her head and heels. Earthquake sensors worldwide recorded the intensity of her orgasm.

It was a good five minutes later before Casey could talk. "Fuck," she managed to say. "Why haven't I had an orgasm like that before?"

"Because the men in your life and bed, mostly inexperienced and more interested in counting coup than finishing what they start, don't give you the opportunity," I suggested.

"He's right," added Julie.

Julie pushed me on my back. "Now that you've had your fun ..."

I interrupted her. "That was for your pleasure, not my fun," I insisted.

"I get that," Julie agreed. "But it's hard to believe that you didn't have fun at the same time."

"Guilty as charged," I said.

"Okay, but as I was saying, now that you've had your fun, it's our turn now."

Julie kissed me and progressed down my torso and abdomen just as I had with her. She caught up to my unusually hard erection hovering over my abdomen just below my navel. She kissed the tip and pushed her mouth over as much of it as she could. I was only half thinking with the feeling of Julie repeatedly pushing my erection to the back of her throat as Casey watched. It was enough to realize that I wanted Casey to participate. I used one hand to pull Casey's hips closer to my head and then straddle me.

Casey immediately responded to the opportunity. I put my hands on the underside of Casey's thighs as she lowered her damp and aromatic lady parts toward my lips and tongue.

Julie repeatedly brought my libido to the edge and caused it to retreat. As much as I wanted to scream at her to give me relief, I wanted more to give her the pleasure of being in total control of events. Honestly, I also didn't want Casey to abandon her position over my face.

Once, after a particularly close call, Julie shifted her body up on mine and lowered herself on my erection. The silky warmth of Julie's vagina stretched and surrounded my erection. For the second time that evening, I was home again, where I was supposed to be. With the affection of someone I truly cared about.

That feeling changed everything. I no longer wanted immediate release. I wanted a prolonged, total immersion in this woman until she was ready to share her orgasm with me. My earlier encounter with Molly ensured I would still be there at the end.

I think Julie had a different agenda. The way she ground her body against mine, the way she shifted her hips against mine, the way she stroked up and down on my shaft, told me she wanted me to release my orgasm inside her.

Casey leaned forward and kissed Julie. "Julie," she said. "I want you to have all of Nick but do you think I can have him for a few minutes too?"

I thought, "Why not?" and tried to nod my head still imbedded between Casey's thighs.

"Nick's nodding," said a laughing Casey.

The girls changed places. Casey felt different as she carefully impaled herself my erection. The heat of her body was significantly warmer than Julie's and I felt her reach bottom before I was fully engulfed. Casey did some position rearranging and she sunk down, completely encasing my erection.

Julie settled on my face. Her vagina was drenched with her fluids. Her aroma was muskier than Casey's and she tasted sometimes sweet, sometimes tangy and always salty. If I didn't need to hold my hands under her thighs, and occasionally lift her to breathe, I could have surrendered to her many charms and drowned in her copious fluids.

After about ten minutes, Casey suggested that it was time for Julie and her to switch places again and five minutes later, I erupted inside Julie.

We paused, wrapped in each other for another ten minutes before we took turns in the bathroom, although it was obvious the women didn't really care for much privacy and didn't give me much either. We cleaned each other up with a warm face cloth that we also used on other parts of our bodies.

When we were presentable, we went, arm in arm, back to the great room where we had started.

In was near midnight. Jackie, Amy, Sara and Sue were in their rainbow nightwear tops, Julie, Casey and I were naked and Molly was missing. It's less intimidating walking naked in a sorority house when accompanied by two naked sorority sisters.

"I'm sorry to keep you waiting," I said to the foursome.

"No problem," said Sara in her sexy black Baby Doll top with her exposed narrow triangle of pubic hair. "Molly told us it would be worth the wait."

"Casey and I can confirm that," Julie added.

Julie, Casey and I sat on a nearby sofa and Jackie, Amy, Sara and Sue swiveled around to face us

Sara seemed to be the spokeswoman for the four on the floor. "It's late," she said to me, "and we were wondering if you would spend the night?"

"It is late, our agreement is that I'll go home and be back tomorrow evening. As I explained earlier, I have a natural limit and I could use the rest."

"We agree," said Sara. "We want you to rest and rejuvenate. We just want you to do it here instead of home."

"Sara," I said. "Let's be real. I'm sitting here looking at four beautiful women, dressed for sleeping and other sports. I can't believe that I'll, or any of you, will get any rest."

"No. No," responded Sara. "We guarantee rest, for all of us. We want you to have as much rest as you need, and more. Molly shared the benefits of rest and we know the power of rest. Stay with us overnight. You won't regret it."

I looked at Julie and Casey, telepathically asking them what they thought with a subtext of helping me out.

Julie looked at Casey. "I think we need to let this negotiation proceed without us."

Julie and Casey left the room.

Sara took off her black baby doll sleep and play attire. "Does this help you decide?" she asked while holding both her natural breasts in her hands.

Before I could decide, Jackie's short white nightgown, Amy's blue negligee and Sue's red peignoir hit the floor beside Sara's baby doll top.

"You girls make a powerful argument," I said.

"Does that mean you'll stay?" asked Sara.

"If you honor two other modifications to the agreement," I told her. "First, I get to go home sometime before dinner tomorrow and, second, tomorrow is Sunday and I have an important meeting Monday morning so I can skip tomorrow evening and see you guys again Monday evening."

A chorus of four female voices almost sang, "Agreed."

"Without consulting the others?" I asked.

"They already agreed," said Sara.

I couldn't respond. I wasn't an expert on how the female mind thought and communicated then and I'm still not now. I wasn't going to poke that bear imagining the rest of my night.

I don't have a clear memory of that night other than I had tits and pussies over almost all of my body. I think I had sex at least twice during the night, Amy and Jackie I think. I woke Sunday morning in a large room, on the largest bed I've ever experienced. The mirrors on the ceiling were about ten feet away. Arms and legs were splayed over my body. I turned my head to the right. Sara was staring at me. She kissed me and said loudly, "He's awake."

I looked to the left. Molly was staring at me. She kissed me too and said, "Hi."

"Wait a moment," I muttered.

I lifted up to see the others in the bed. Amy and Jackie were there but not Sue "Where's Sue?" I asked.

"She had another invitation," Sara said.

"Julie?" I asked.

"How did you know?"

"Intuition," I said.

Molly leaned over me, her breasts dangling over my face. "Like what you see?" she asked.

"Out of focus but still amazing," I answered.

"Maybe I'm not close enough," Molly commented.

She lowered one breast until her nipple was touching my lips. I opened my mouth and she dropped her nipple inside. I sealed my lips on her nipple and sucked gently.

"I think you're rested enough," Molly commented.

She turned around until she was face to morning cock and took me into her mouth. She straddled my head and lowered her clitoris to my lips. I sealed my lips on her clitoris and sucked less gently.

"Oh, God, I love that," cried Molly.

I expected Molly to work oral wonders on me until I was almost ready to pop, then turn around and finish me off. I was half right. She used her oral skills to get me ready but she then sat up on my face and turned my locked a loaded erection over to Sara. Sara didn't waste a second settling her vagina around my erection and begin kissing Molly. It took her almost three minutes before she completed her mission and I erupted inside her.

Her response was an increase in the intensity of kissing Molly before rolling her off my face, rolling onto her back and pulling my face between her legs. I understood her message, I owed her one and the presence of my semen was no excuse. I found her sweet spot with my tongue and paid my debt about five minutes later.

While Sara was recovering, Jackie and Amy rolled me over between them. They spent the next hour insuring I had plenty to do while I was recovering. My first recovery took about twenty-five minutes and an excited Amy quickly disposed of it. My second recovery took longer and a patient Jackie took her time extracting her ounce of fluid.

It was Sunday morning, I was surrounded by four naked women, I had cum three times and I hadn't had my morning coffee yet. Almost a religious experience. Molly showed me where the shower was and helped me scrub up for breakfast. She led me to another small room. I assumed it was hers. She found a diaphanous robe for herself and a short, too small terry robe for me. She might as well have been naked and I was covered unless my disobedient cock played peek-a-boo.

We found everyone except Sue in the kitchen. They were all wearing just clean panties in various colors. Breakfast was coffee, orange juice, scrambled eggs and bagels with cream cheese. The climate in the kitchen was very domestic. I helped Julie and Molly clean up after breakfast while the others left for parts and activities unknown. Molly cleared, Julie washed and I dried the dishes, glasses and silverware.

Julie was drying her hands when I moved up behind her, kissed her neck, put my arms around her and held her breasts. She leaned back into me. "God, that feels so good," she moaned.

I kissed her neck again. "Is this what life is really like?" Julie asked.

"If you're comfortable with each other and spend more than just three minutes scoring for points or notching bedposts," I informed her.

"How do I get more of this?" Julie asked.

"From me it's easy," I said. "Just be natural, casual and let me kiss your neck when I'm behind you. From the fraternity brothers, probably not possible. After college you'll find someone who understands the real meaning of relationships. Offer your neck and let everything else evolve naturally."

"Exposing my neck is sometimes more erotic than exposing my tits and pussy?" asked Julie.

"Absolutely, under the right circumstances," I suggested.

"I want some of that," said Molly.

"I think we all want some of that," echoed Julie. "Nick and I have a date right now. You can be next. Meanwhile, set the expectations for the others."

Julie led me back to her room. Inside, she turned her back on me and tilted her head. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck. I nibbled on her ear lobe and ran my tongue behind her ear. She tilted her head the other way and I repeated kissing, nibbling and tonguing on the other side. She moved my hands up to her breasts and held her breath as I kissed the nape of her neck.

"Fuck," Julie said. "Why didn't I know about this sooner?"

123456...8