Maul Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because your partners don't know either," I said. "It's part of foreplay."

"I thought foreplay was kissing, squeezing tits and stroking cocks. Maybe oral," said Julie.

"All of that and a lot more," I said as I kissed her neck again and squeezed her breasts.

"You can do that all day as far as I'm concerned," said Julie.

"I could but I bet you'd want something more before long," I answered.

"I bet I would too," agreed Julie. "Let's see how long it takes."

Minutes later, my robe was on the floor and we were on her bed. I kissed her neck. She kissed my neck. I kissed her nipples. She kissed my nipples. I moaned in pleasure. "You like that?" Julie asked.

"You like it," I said. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Are there more places you'd like me to kiss?" asked Julie.

"Many more," I answered.

"Where?"

"The fun is looking for them," I said.

I kissed her eyelids, nose and lips. I nibbled on her nipples and let her nibble on mine. I took her hand and kissed her palm, the spaces between her fingers and sucked slowly on her fingers. Julie went limp in the bed. "Keep looking," she suggested.

I kissed every crease, nook and cranny of her body. Most were received with ooohs and aaahs. Her hips were ticklish as were the backs of her knees. She squirmed when I sucked on her toes. "Damn," she moaned. "Enough exploring for now. I'm shaking like a leaf in a gale and only one thing is going to help."

I slid up between her legs, kissed her nipples and entered her slowly, a natural extension of our slow foreplay.

"Oh my God," Julie hissed. "That feels like heaven."

I settled deeply inside her and kissed her lips. We hardly moved. We didn't need to. I could feel her emotion in the subtle quivering of her body and the pulsing of her vagina around my erection. Eventually, she shifted her hips and I responding by moving back and forth and inch or so inside her. Our rhythm increased. Julie's legs came up straight in front of me and I put my arms around her thighs as I stroked inside her. I let go of her legs, they separated and Julie pulled them with her hands behind her knees until they almost touched her shoulders.

I was in her as deep as I could go and she wanted more. "Turn over," I whispered.

We separated for a second while Julie turned over. I lifted her hips until she was on her knees and I entered her again from behind. I think I managed to go deeper. She responded as if I had. Her quivering increased until she was shaking and further until she was bouncing on the bed with each stroke I made inside her.

I felt the tension building. She was hugging a pillow with her shoulders on the bed and her back was arching, forcing her hips higher against my erection. Her body shook violently until it stiffened, almost statue hard. Her vagina squeezed my erection so tightly I couldn't move. She screamed into the pillow as her orgasm overwhelmed her. The peak of her orgasm passed, the pressure of her vagina relaxed and I erupted inside her, pulsing semen into her six or seven times.

We collapsed on the bed together. We didn't speak for several minutes while we recovered.

"Fuck," said Julie. "I thought I could have sex with you all day. Now I'm not so sure."

"It's not always that way," I told her.

"It's never been that way before," Julie said. "But I'd like to do it again."

"No guarantees," I said. "But, with enough foreplay and complete submission to the right partner, it's possible."

I hugged her and she curled up against me for the next half hour. She fell asleep and I gently unfolded myself from her. I kissed her on the forehead. Without opening her eyes, she asked, "Are you leaving?"

"I have to pee," I explained. "I'll come back."

"No. No. It's okay. Leave me here and find some other necks to kiss," she suggested.

I peed, washed, tied my robe and headed downstairs. Molly was standing at the bottom of the steps. When she saw me she turned her back and tilted her head. I came up behind her, put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck, nibbled her ear lobe and ran my tongue behind her ear. She collapsed against me and we headed for her room.

That happened three more times, with Casey, Amy and Sara, before I got dressed to leave for the day. Someone had pressed and neatly folded my clothes. Julie walked me to the door. Have you ever tried talking to a naked woman while you're fully dressed? You should try it sometime. It's quite stimulating.

"I haven't seen Sue all day," I commented. "Is she all right?"

"Sue is Sue," replied Julie.

"I don't understand," I said.

"Sue had a really bad experience her first time having sex," explained Julie. "She's fine in a group, flirting and playing around but alone with a man is a real problem for her. She compensates by avoiding the situation completely."

"I'll be back tomorrow evening," I said. "Maybe you can convince her to join us and I can talk to her."

"That's doable," Julie promised.

I had a restful period at home and in the morning I showered, shaved and dressed in business casual, jacket without a tie. I walked to the mall and arrived five minutes early. I wasn't kept waiting and, minutes later, I was sitting front of Mr. Davidson in his office.

"Nick," opened Simon. "I'm about to do something out of character for our company. Some of my staff think it's a crazy idea but I'm sure I'm making the right decision."

I sat listening, focused on his eyes.

"I want to hire you as my intern," he said. "What do you think?"

"Your intern?" I asked. "What does that mean?"

"I want you to shadow me all day," explained Simon. "See and learn what I do every day for the next six months."

"Okay," I say hesitantly.

"I want you to see what it takes to manage this place. After a few months, I want you to participate in the decision process. Add your comments, suggestions and criticism," added Simon.

"I think I can do that," I commented.

"I'll pay you the same five hundred dollars a day for a five-day week as I did for the Santa deal and, after six months, we'll get together again to discuss what comes next. Deal?"

I quickly calculated that Simon was offering me sixty-five thousand dollars for the next six months to follow him around while he works. He had something more in mind but I didn't have an idea what it was. I'd be a fool to refuse, so I said, "Deal," and we shook hands on it.

"Now don't disappoint me," added Simon. "I'm counting on you. You can start the first Monday after New Year's. Dress business casual, no tie."

We stood, Simon shook my hand again and I left happier than I'd been in ages. $65K for six months work, that equated to $130K for a full year, significantly higher than I'd been making before my termination. My life was not only turning around, it was barreling down the tracks almost out of control.

Things continued to get better in the evening. I knocked on the door of the sorority house early, at five in the afternoon. Julie answered the door wearing jeans and a sweater.

"Hi," she said. "You're early. I'm not ready for you," she added indicating her outfit.

"I am and you're perfect," I told her. "I'd have as much fun removing that as anything else."

"I'm sure you would," Julie agreed. "Let me get Sue for you and warn the others that you're here. Then I'll change and be back quickly."

I sat on a bench in the entryway and waited. Sue wandered into the room, dressed similarly to Julie and walked over to me. I moved over and Sue sat on the bench next to me.

"You wanted to see me," she asked nervously.

"I did," I responded. "I asked Julie why I hadn't seen much of you, excuse me, I didn't mean it that way. Let me start over."

Sue smiled at my almost misstatement.

"I was wondering why you were part of the group sometimes and not others," I stated.

Sue looked at me with sad eyes. "Sometimes I'm not comfortable with the group," she said.

"I get that. Julie explained," I told her.

"Julie told you?" Sue asked suddenly, her body ready to escape.

"No details," I assured her. "Just the simple fact that you're not comfortable alone with a man."

"I have my reasons," Sue insisted.

"You do and I respect that," I told her. "I'm not trying to convince you otherwise. It wouldn't be good for either of us. I do, however, have some advice."

Sue sat, quiet but listening.

I continued. "Someday you'll meet someone who you care deeply about. That's an important thing. You should also trust them explicitly. Trust them enough that you're confident they mean you no harm or have ulterior motives. Finally, you should respect them and know that they respect you. Respect your feelings and your body. No means no.

"With those three things, love, trust and respect, you can replace the bad memories with new ones and have a real relationship."

Sue looked at me. I could see moisture in her eyes. Before I could comment, she said, "Thanks," stood up and walked away.

Julie came back into the foyer as Sue was leaving. She was wearing a flowing, translucent robe hanging from her nipples and matching, all but transparent panties, her trimmed pubic hair easily seen through them.

"Is she okay?" Julie asked.

"I hope so. I didn't do anything to upset her."

Julie led me to the large room again. Inside were six magnificent sorority sisters all dressed similarly to Julie and all with their backs to me and their heads tilted.

I laughed. "This is a Casanova's dream," I said, "but there's no way I'm going to pick one of you. That's not what I thought this week was about. I'm not going to choose you, you're going to choose me. So, I'm going to leave the room and count to twenty. When I return I expect to see just one of you."

When I reentered, Sara was alone in the room. When she saw me she turned her back to me and tilted her head. I walked slowly up behind her, prolonging the anticipation as long as possible. I put my hands on her hips, leaned forward and kissed the bare space in her neck. Sara moved back against me and I kissed her neck again.

I felt her body relax against mine when I nibbled on her ear lobe and her legs weakened when I ran my tongue behind her ear. She grabbed my hands and moved them up to her breasts and almost knocked us over when she leaned back against me. She turned in my arms, kissed me and led me from the room. We ended up in her bedroom.

The rest of the evening followed a similar pattern. Each time I returned to the great room, a single coed was waiting for me. They all turned their backs on me and tilted their heads.

I visited five bedrooms that night, the last was Julie's.

Tuesday evening was more of the same. Casey met me at the door, turned her back, tilted her head and led me immediately to her room. Molly was waiting at the bottom of the stairs when I came down with Casey. Casey kissed me so long and Molly turned her back to me.

Molly is an incredible woman. She led me to her room, stripped and climbed into her bed alongside me. We kissed tenderly, stroked each other and, for over two hours, did just about everything possible except have complete sex. That doesn't mean we didn't have sex. We engaged in almost every type of sex you can imagine. I sure Molly had numerous orgasms. Me, not so much. Molly was very skilled at bringing me to the edge and pulling me back at the last moment. At the end of the two hours, I was sated but not relieved.

Molly was lying on top of me after edging me for about the fifth time, when she suggested we should take a break and "give someone else a chance."

She got off me and the bed, picked up her scanty nightwear and waited for me. We hugged and kissed. In her best Schwarzenegger imitation said, "I'll be back."

Molly scooted out of the room and pulled the door closed behind her. She left me wondering, first she warms me up without allowing me to overheat and then she leaves me alone in her room. Unable to explain her actions, I opened the bedroom door.

Sue was standing in the hallway outside Molly's bedroom. Her hair was down and she was wearing an ankle length satin nightgown with a high neckline. The opaque material clung to her body in all the right places. Sue looked at me, turned her back and tilted her head.

At first, I was at a loss for words. For days I had been surrounded by beautiful women who wanted to please me. Now, in front of me, was a true angel. I managed to walk up behind her and put my hands on her hips.

I felt her body tense as I touched her. I leaned over her shoulder and whispered, "Are you sure?"

"I ... I am," she said her words not quite matching her body language.

I moved her hair from her neck and kissed it. For an instant, the tension in her body increased and then slowly diminished as I prolonged the kiss. When I nibbled her ear lobe, she relaxed against me. I kissed her neck again. She pulled my arms around her body and pushed back into me. I dragged my tongue on her neck and kissed her again. Her body felt limp in my embrace. I slid my hands slowly up her body until I was cupping her breasts, one in each hand. Her breasts weren't large. They were perfectly sized for my hands and they felt wonderful as I rubbed them through the satin nightgown. Her nipples hardened as I rubbed them, the satin increasing the feeling for both of us.

Sue turned around and I kissed her. "Not here," she whispered.

Sue led me up to the third floor and down a long hallway to a small room at the end of the hall next to the bathroom. Inside was a twin sized bed against the wall, a dresser, two chairs and a table. Sue moved closer to me and kissed me again, her lips soft against my lips. Her mouth opened slightly and her tongue traced my lips. My mouth opened and her tongue traced my teeth.

I extended my tongue and she held it between her lips and sucked the end of it into her mouth. I held her close, pulling her hips against my naked body. My hands explored the smooth satin covering her ass and I lifted the nightgown until I was holding her naked ass in both hands.

I paused for a second and asked, "Are you sure about this?"

"I am," she replied as she pushed me back to sit on the bed. Sue stood in front of me unsure of what to do next.

"Let me help," I said.

I stood in front of her and began to lift the nightgown up her body. Her eyes locked on mine as the satin moved inexorably up her body, exposing her pubic mound, her navel and her breasts until it was completely off and laying on the floor.

I sat on the bed again and pulled her toward me, my arms around her hips and my hands on her cheeks. Sue pressed her breasts against my head as I kissed her abdomen. I kissed up her body until I was kissing and sucking on her nipples. She threw her head back, arched her back and pushed her breasts against my face.

I brought her around me and sat her on the bed next to me. I pushed her on her back and began to kiss down her body, past her navel and toward her perfectly trimmed pussy.

Sue stopped me. "That feels wonderful," she said, "but I need something else first."

"You're sure?" I asked. "We don't have to rush."

"I don't want to rush," she responded, "but waiting doesn't exorcise the memory and I can't overcome my reluctance to all of it while I still have the memory."

I moved Sue back on the small bed and positioned myself between her legs. Her legs separated, her right leg against the wall and the other off the bed below the knee. I lay, suspended over her and used one hand to slowly drag my erection between her labia to both lubricate and prepare her for entry.

Suddenly, Sue asked me to stop. I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes. I kissed her tears and lay alongside of her in the narrow bed. She crawled into my arms and put her head on my shoulder, her tear drops landing on my chest.

When her body stopped quivering and her tears stopped, she turned to me. "Kiss me," she asked.

I kissed her gently.

"Nick," she said. "I want to make love with you. I really do. You're everything none of the other men I've met are. My mind's made up but my body disagrees. I was ready. I was willing. I was happy but, at the last moment, my body was afraid. Afraid of another painful and traumatizing event.

"Hold me. Let me soothe my body and then I want to try again. Be patient with me. I'm yours. I know that. I trust you absolutely. Give me the chance to prove it."

We lay together on the bed. I could feel her breathing and her heartbeat. I kissed her forehead while her pulse rate settled. Eventually, she kissed my chest, raised her head and kissed my lips.

"I'm ready," she said, "but I need to be on top."

"I understood her need to be in command, to manage the pace of what we both wanted. There was only one minor problem. My erection had relaxed with the rest of me. Sue quickly recognized the problem. She reached down my body, took my flaccid penis in her hand and held me gently. She moved down and kissed the top of my cock.

"I've never done this," she admitted.

"You don't have to," I told her. "There are other ways."

"I think I want to," she said. "Do you mind?"

"Sue," I replied. "I'd be a fool to mind."

She giggled playfully and kissed the top of my cock again. Soon, she had me in her mouth and I swiftly responded.

"I like this," Sue commented.

"I glad you like it," I said, "but, if you continue much longer, the result is inevitable and I thought you had something else in mind."

Sue relented, insisting she wanted to continue later. I moved to the center of the bed and she straddled my hips. She used one hand to rub my erection between her labia much like I had done earlier. She centered my erection and settled down on it just far enough for the crown to slip between her lips.

"This is perfect," she commented. "Hold my breasts."

I supported her breasts with my hands from below and she slid down further with me inside her. Two more pushes and our pubic hair was mingled between our pubic bones.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "I knew it would be like this."

Sue moved slowly and deliberately on me. She plunged up and down, shifted forward and backward and rotated around until I was on the verge of exploding.

"Sue," I said. "I'm going to cum."

"Try to hold back a little longer," she asked. "I was having so much fun I almost forgot. I'm feeling something happening to my body and I want to push it forward."

I tensed every muscle I could to postpone an orgasm. I probably couldn't have made it if it hadn't been for the tuning up Casey and Molly had given me earlier. Meanwhile, I could feel Sue's orgasm building. Fortunately, she got there before I did and she gushed onto me seconds before I gushed into her.

She lay on top of me, breathing heavily and regaining her strength. Eventually, she rolled alongside of me again with her head on my shoulder and her fingers slowly running through my sparce chest hair.

"Thank you, Nick," Sue said. "I knew it would be wonderful with you and it was better than that. I want to do it again. I want you to take me. I want you to fuck me."

"Sue," I said. "I can't do that. It has something to do with respect. I can make love with you and I can also have sex with you but I can't fuck you."

"I'll settle for sex," Sue said.

Thirty minutes later, after a repeat oral reawakening, sex was on the agenda. I was suspended over Sue and I slowly entered her. The next ten minutes was some of the best sex I'd ever had. It ended two orgasms for Sue later with her legs on my shoulders and me pulsing a half dozen times inside her again.

I had two more orgasms that evening with Sue. The third was after we tried several different positions for sex and the fourth when Sue was determined to have me cum in her mouth. We lay on her bed afterward, comfortable in each other's arms.

"What time is it?' I asked.

Sue wiggle around on the bed until she could see the clock on her desk. "Just after eleven," she told me.

1...345678