Maul Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not exactly," Julie admitted. "Something similar."

"But he's seen you naked before," Francine stated.

"He has," admitted Julie.

Then you should undress me for him," Francine insisted.

Julie looked at me for guidance. I wasn't much help. Either one of them could go first. Either way, they'd both be naked in front of me. Julie changed the direction with her next comment.

"Why don't we undress him first?" Julie suggested. "It might influence you although I don't think so."

"I like that," agreed Francine.

She put out her hand to help me stand. She looked at me with an impish grin. "You know," she told us, "I've never undressed a man before. They usually strip off their clothes as soon as they think they're going to score with me. Twice, they were wrong," she laughed.

Julie began to unbutton my shirt while Francine knelt and struggled with my belt and trousers. My shirt landed somewhere on the floor and Francine pushed my pants down around my calves. "Why not?" I heard her mumble before she pulled my Hanes briefs down on top of my pants. My raging hard on pointed straight at her nose.

"Oh," commented Francine.

"Nice," commented Julie. "I told you, you wouldn't be disappointed," she added.

Francine stared for several seconds, undecided what to do next.

"You can touch it," suggested Julie.

Julie's comment broke Francine's trance. "Let me get his pants off first," she responded.

That wasn't as easy as she thought. I still had my shoes on. Francine knelt, untied each shoe and I lifted one leg at a time, balancing with a hand on her head, so she could remove them. I repeated the balancing act while she removed my socks and again when she removed my pants. One more time and she had my briefs off.

"What to do. What to do," Francine mumbled.

"Go ahead," urged Julie. "Touch it. Kiss it if you want."

"Most guys want a blowjob but I've always refused. Ended a few dates that way. Why do I want to wrap my mouth around it this time?" Francine questioned.

"Maybe because Nick didn't ask you to," suggested Julie. "It's your decision and you can do what pleases you."

Francine took my erection in her right hand and stroked its length, twice. She approved of how it felt, leaned forward and kissed the tip. The kiss led to a lick and then to her lips around the collar of the head of my erection. Seconds later, she pushed down her mouth until I hit the back of her throat. She reversed direction and started back down again. This time she went further and she gagged when my erection blocked her throat.

"That wasn't fun," she commented after coughing.

"You can train yourself to manage that," Julie told her.

"Not now," Francine said. "However, I wish I had gotten undressed first."

"Let me help you," offered Julie.

I sat on the bed to watch. Francine stood and, together, they removed her clothing. Francine's body was better than I imagined. Her breasts were pale, like her body, high on her body with pink nipples. She had a narrow waist, flat ass and long slim legs with a triangle of blonde pubic hair where they met.

Julie leaned over and kissed Francine's right breast. Francine shivered as Julie sucked her nipple. When Julie stood up, Francine leaned over with her breast in my face. "Your turn," she whispered.

I kissed and sucked her nipple. Francine's shiver was more like a tremble. Francine pushed me on my back on the bed and straddled me to kiss me again.

"Hey, guys," said Julie. "Remember me?"

Francine and I looked at Julie, standing alongside the bed with her clothes on.

"How inconsiderate of me," replied Francine. "You need to get undressed too."

Francine stood and helped Julie strip off her clothing. There wasn't much, blouse, no bra, shorts, no panties and sandals that Julie kicked off. Francine leaned over and kissed Julie's breast. Francine shivered as she sucked Julie's nipple. I grew harder watching them.

Francine started for the bed again. I moved aside and guided her to her back alongside me. I kissed her lips, her neck, her chest and her breasts. Francine relaxed into the bed and closed her eyes. Julie joined us on the bed next to Francine opposite from me. I kissed further down Francine's body and Julie kissed her lips, her neck, her chest and her breasts.

I kissed through Francine's pubic hair, circled her clitoris with my tongue and kissed the hard nub it had become while Julie continued to fondle and kiss her breasts. "Fuck, you guys are killing me," cried Francine. "Do more of that," she requested.

I assumed she was talking to me. I dragged my tongue through the slit between her pink and puffy labia. "Not that. What you did first," clarified Francine.

I reversed course and sucked her clitoris between my lips. I could watch her heart rate increase as her inflated labia pulsed. Her back arched and her hips came off the bed as a first orgasm wracked her body. Julie and I waited for her to recover.

"Why did you stop?" asked Francine when she could speak.

Julie and I exchanged a glance and returned to pleasuring Francine. Seconds later, Francine's body was suspended off the bed on her heels and shoulders as her second orgasm consumed her.

"God," she cried. "I'm on fire."

Julie and I paused.

"No no no no. "Don't stop," Francine screamed.

Seconds later, she demanded, "Now. Now. I need you inside me now."

Julie smiled at me and tried to hold Francine steady. I repositioned myself and entered her slowly.

"Oh my God. Oh my God. Oh my God," shouted Francine.

I paused.

"Don't stop. Don't you dare stop."

I settled deep into her and began a rhythmic stroking within her. Her orgasms started almost immediately. Julie couldn't manage to keep her lips in contact with Francine's bouncing breasts and settled for holding her tightly in her arms.

"Jesus, I can't stop it."

Francine squeezed my erection with her vagina restricting my ability to move within her. When her grip on my erection eased for a second, I erupted inside her. She squeezed again, interrupting my pulsations. A second relaxation allowed me to finish and her orgasm returned more forceful than ever.

Julie rode Francine's body as it tossed and twisted on the bed. Her vagina tightened again and forced me out of her. She rolled on her side, curled into a fetal position with her hands between her legs and lay perfectly still.

"Damn," I said. "Is she alright?"

"She's still breathing," confirmed Julie.

I kissed Julie. "Nice work," I said.

"We do make a good team," she admitted.

We gently stroked Francine's arms and body while she recovered.

"What happened?" Francine eventually asked.

"You happened," said Julie.

"That's never happened before," Francine said.

"Welcome to the real world," said Julie.

Before they left, I had sex with Julie with Francine's help. Julie had an impressive series of orgasms without passing out and Francine insisted on 'practicing' swallowing my erection without gagging. She was very determined and, when I came in her mouth, it surprised her. She managed to swallow my contribution and smiled afterward.

"Can we do this again?" Francine asked as they prepared to leave.

"You know where I live," I told her. "However, it is probably not a good idea for a parade of young coeds coming to my door. It's sure to be noticed and raise uncomfortable questions."

That's the day I began my tutoring business. We agreed that all the visitors to my place would arrive with an armload of textbooks.

After the girls left, Peggy knocked on my door. I let her in and she sniffed the air.

"Have you been engaging in some intimate activities?" she asked.

"Is that a problem?" I asked.

"Not as long as everyone's over eighteen and consenting," Peggy stated.

"That's always the case and, if it helps, I'm actually offering a tutoring service for the coeds and they'll arrive carrying books for studying," I explained.

"That helps," agreed Peggy. "I know I can't keep up with you but I really like cooking supper for you occasionally."

"Peggy," I said. "I'll always have time for you."

"Have you had supper yet?" she asked.

"I haven't but I'm not very hungry right now," I responded. "How about tomorrow night?"

"Perfect. I can't wait," she answered.

My life and schedule was coming together nicely. I worked with Simon Monday through Friday with the weekends off. Over the next week, I had supper with Peggy and three tutoring sessions with Suzanne, Molly with Sara and Julie with Francine. Things were definitely looking up. I was anxious to receive my first paycheck at the end of the month and start looking for a more suitable place to live. I planned to break the news gently to Peggy and make her the first person to have my new address.

Yep. I was cloud nine with my new life, until the third Wednesday of the New Year. Something happened as I left work that Wednesday, Angela.

I have to admit, I was delighted to see her and apprehensive at the same time.

"Hi," said Angela.

"Hi, Angie. Nice to see you," I responded.

"Really? I haven't heard from you in over three weeks," stated Angie.

"I know. I realized too late that we didn't leave our contact information with each other," I explained. "I didn't know how to find you. How did you find me?" I asked.

"I forgot that small detail," Angie admitted. "I apologize for my tone."

"Forgiven and forgotten," I said. "How did you find me?"

"I saw you in the food pavilion yesterday at noon and followed you here. Just a fortunate coincidence. I thought, since you were Santa during the Christmas season, that you might be working here so I came back this afternoon and waited for you and I got lucky," she explained.

"We're both lucky," I added.

"Do you want to get lucky tonight?" Angie asked.

"I'd love to but I have to come back to work in the morning," I explained. "Friday would be better," I suggested.

"How about dinner and a quickie?" suggested Angie.

"A quickie?" I asked. "Would that be enough?"

"I miss you more than I expected. It would get me to Friday," Angie admitted.

"Dinner and a quickie it is," I agreed. "Lead on."

We had dinner at Applebee's and Angie reserved a room at the Holiday Inn Express using a Blackberry phone. Two drinks and a meal later, we walked hand in hand to the hotel. Angie's mood was buoyant and infectious.

The quickie was actually two not so quickies and I got home just before midnight.

Over the next week, I had two "tutoring" sessions and dinner at my place with Peggy. Throughout, I nursed a single thought, Angie. On Friday, I used a pay phone in the mall to call her. We set a date for dinner and more at her house that night.

I hurried home after work, showered and dressed in nice slacks and collared shirt. I went through an old phone book looking for a taxi service take me to Angie's house, tore out the page and headed to Peggy's apartment to call. When Peggy answered the door, she analyzed my apparel and commented. "Hot date tonight?"

"The hottest," I answered.

"And yet, you're here. I don't suppose it's for a warmup," she guessed.

"Sorry. No. I need to borrow your phone," I told her.

"What do you need my phone for?" she asked.

"To call a cab so I can get to my date," I explained.

"Hold a second," said Peggy and she went to a draw in her kitchen. When she returned, she tossed me a ring with two keys on it. "Light blue, 2004 Chevy Malibu out front," she said. "Bring it back in one piece," she requested.

"Peggy, I can't," I demurred.

"Yes you can," she insisted.

"But it's another woman," I explained. "I can't use your car to go see another woman."

"Yes you can," she repeated. "And I think it's wonderful."

"Thanks," I said. "I love you," as I headed for the door.

"Do you say that to all the women?" she asked.

I paused. "No. I don't usually say it to anyone," I admitted.

"Don't waste it on me," Peggy averred. "I love to fuck but I'm not marriage material. Tell it to the lucky lady tonight."

I got to Angie's ten minutes early. On the drive, all I could think about was Peggy's comment. She was right about two things. She did like to fuck and I hadn't thought about her as marriage material. Was she right about Angie? Was she the one? The more I thought about it, I could imagine living with Angie for the rest of my life. Yes, she was good in bed but there was something more there. Something I was ignoring after the painful breakup of my last marriage.

Angie was waiting for me, barefoot and in a very short cotton robe. She greeted me with body squeezing hug with braless breasts and a mind-altering kiss. Dinner was a lingering affair punctuated with conversation about everything from sports to politics. The promise of great sex was in the air but we never talked about it. We both knew it was on the agenda. We both wanted it but we didn't hurry to get started.

Talking with Angie was almost as satisfying as the sex. Angie was an educated, multidimensional woman who could carry on a conversation, offer opinions and judge fairly the opinions of others. In some cases, just holding her hand was as satisfying as hugging her.

Could I live with her for the rest of my life? I was beginning to think so.

Either way, I wanted to prolong our relationship as long as possible and that required some honest discussion with Angie about my relationships with the Angels and Peggy.

So, I swallowed several times and spent the next almost two hours describing the relationships I had with the Angels and Peggy. I omitted the prurient details, relying on phrases like "slept with" and "spent the night together" to convey the depth of the relationships. I wanted to get it all on the table before the expected agenda for the evening in case Angie was upset by my revelations. I didn't want her to think I had taken advantage of her for one last time before telling her in case she reacted badly.

Angie listened stoically. Her response surprised me. "Why are you telling me all this?"

"I sense that we're at the beginning of a long, committed affair," I started. "I don't want any surprises, now or in the future, to derail our relationship."

"Nick," said Angie seriously. "We're middle aged. We probably have at least sixty years of post puberty relationships between us. During those years we've had more than a handful of intimate relationships, including sex. I don't plan on sharing my sexual history with you and I don't see a reason for you to share yours with me. Our history starts now. What happened before 'us' is prologue and unrelated to the future I also sense we're creating together."

"I agree," I told her. "My history isn't relevant. I wasn't describing history."

"Wait a minute," Angie said. "You're currently having sex with ... how many ... one, two. ... nine other women other than me?"

I don't know if I can adequately describe what contrite looks like, but I did my best to look like I was. I weakly nodded my head.

Angie was pensive for the longest minute of my life. "I don't see how that's a problem," she finally said.

My relief must have been obvious.

"Eight of the women are coeds in the local university. You've become a father figure to them. An incestuous father figure but a father figure none the less. Your relationship with them is a cornerstone in the foundation for the rest of their lives. I see no reason to disturb those relationships. They will graduate, get jobs, find husbands and eventually drift away."

I listened to Angie's analysis and I agreed with her. There was no problem but there would be a solution as long as Angie didn't have an issue.

"One condition though," she continued. "I get to meet all of them."

"What? Really?" I managed to ask.

"Yeah. Really. If they're going to be part of your life during the early stages of our life together, then they have to be part of my life too. Meeting them is the beginning," she averred.

"Okay," I agreed. "I'll see what I can do."

"No problem," Angie stated. "We're going to have a party."

We had a hell of a party. Angie planned it for the second week of the summer break from the university. She found a five bedroom "cabin" on a private lake in the foothills not two hours from us. She rented it for two weeks and I invited the Angels and Peggy to join us for the entire time.

Everyone, except Peggy, accepted the invitation. We arranged transportation. Check in time was noon on Saturday and by one, everyone was there. Introductions were quick and painless. The environment and the joy at being there made everything simple.

The property was about two miles down a gated dirt road. The "cabin" was huge. About three thousand square feet on two stories. Four bedrooms upstairs and a large bedroom on the first floor. There was a fully stocked kitchen, a dining room with a table that could sit sixteen, a screened porch and a lake with an imported sand beach about one hundred feet from the back yard. The whole property was surrounded by tall pines and other hardwoods. The air was clean and smelled of pine.

Everyone picked a roommate and a bedroom. Angie and I had the first-floor bedroom. Within an hour of arrival, five of the Angels ran to the beach, stripped off their clothes and jumped bare assed into the water.

Angie elbowed me as we watched from the porch. "Looks like you're going to have an exciting time," she commented.

The second day we were there, several men in small boats were anchored in the lake about two hundred yards offshore. They had binoculars and were watching the Angels cavort on the beach and in the water. When I pointed them out to Julie, she and the rest of the women made a point of facing the boats and waving to their admirers. Discovered, all the boats, except one, left and we didn't see them again.

One boat hung around until I stripped and waved to him. I did more than just wave. I beckoned for him to come closer. He turned and left quickly. "Nice work," said a laughing Angie.

With our privacy insured, clothing became optional.

I slept with Angie every night but we were rarely alone in bed. With Angie's encouragement, I also spent time in each of the other bedrooms before returning to the first floor in the middle of the night.

Supplies weren't a problem. We arrived fully stocked and I made two trips into the nearest small town for food, adult beverages and suntan lotion. Each round trip took about four hours during which time Angie was alone with the Angels.

After the first resupply trip, and we had everything unloaded and put away, Angie and I were lounging on the beach watching three of the Angels swim, two others sun and the rest either hiking through the pines or entertaining themselves in the cabin.

"You're really enjoying yourself," I stated.

"I am. I could get used to swimming naked, hiking naked and generally living naked," Angie admitted.

"I wasn't talking about swimming or hiking," I clarified.

"Oh," responded Angie. "Is it that obvious?"

"Not obvious, but hard to miss," I told her. "I want you to know I don't have a problem. I'm glad you're expanding your experiences."

"Not expanding," said Angie. "Renewing."

It was my turn to say, "Oh."

Angie got to know the Angels very well and they got along famously. The outcome of the party at the lake extended far into the months that followed.

At the end of June, Simon and I had a conversation about my future with the company. Simon conveyed that he was immensely impressed with my efforts on behalf of the company and he offered me a raise and the management of the mall on my own. I quickly accepted. He had one caveat. He wanted me to continue to be the mall's Santa during the Christmas season. I could work it into my schedule and the extra money would be an end of year bonus.

I had a dinner conversation with Peggy. This time I cooked the meal. When I explained my building relationship with Angie, she was more than understanding. She was ecstatic at my good fortune. When I revealed that I would probably move out, she told me she was expecting that. I offered to continue to give her the extra money each week, she told me not to worry about her. She was going to raise the rent on my apartment anyway. We hugged and kissed after dinner but we didn't head for the bedroom together. Peggy didn't want to engage in end of relationship sex. She wanted to keep the memories intact. I agreed with her.

1...345678