All Comments on 'Maverick Cattle Company Ch. 09'

by reddirtwriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

There's a good amount of setup for some intriguing threads in this chapter. I enjoy how this story is continuously evolving- it is turning into quite the epic...

-EMArnold

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

Great chapter with a lot going on. I somehow had a feeling that Mitch and Darrin would end up taking in other boys. It seems to suit them in a way having a baby might not. I love that it was Kevin Boorman the kid was caught with. It's about time that guy got what's coming to him. I love forward to more. Thank you.

hk47enclavehk47enclaveover 11 years ago

Another great chapter!!

Awesome job Red!!

Was great to see Gordy and Sam again and get a glimpse of their passion ;)

Zack is acting weird though.....I get the feeling him and Josh may have a rough time ahead.

Trent seems interesting. Sounds like a sad story about to be revealed.

Keep up the great work Red. Thanks for the chapter.

Mik

roychelrayroychelrayover 11 years ago
Yay!

I'm all for Trent and Josh. Josh needs someone strong and reliable. I have a feeling that Zach is up to something behind his back, and it isn't going to turn out well.

Anyways, I love this story! Mitch and Darrin are one of my most favorite couples(:

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great chapter. I had to crack up at the boys' assumption that the babies would be no trouble. I'd like to know what kind of problems Josh is having at school and why Zach gets so freaked out with him.

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 11 years ago

Kevin Boorman caught with an underage kid? What irony.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Casey 1988

I was wondering when not if Daren and Mich were going to take in another Kid. I just hope the kid isn't more trouble then he is worth. I am worried that Zack is cheating on Josh.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 11 years ago

I have to agree re: Zack poor Josh but Trent oh boy I am going to enjoy reading his comeuppance and hopefully we will see a much nicer young man in the end. What is it with kids and piercings ahhh!!

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

o i do like this series. looking forward to the next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous