All Comments on 'Mavis and the Featherlight Ch. 03'

by VerySpecificFetish

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I appreciate how you’ve managed to build a fictional world over time with some of your stories; they have an interweaving theme in it, and it stays consistent, which I enjoy. The introduction of new elements into your story, such as elemental magic, dragons, et cetera, is refreshing, as it introduces new plot twists without ridding the story of its core, and I would love to see some of these new ideas in the future. The level of detail you put into your work is significant, especially with regards to the specifics and mechanisms of belts, and cannot be understated. All in all, it’s great work.

JulianneMerrittJulianneMerrittover 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite things I've read on this site.

Not to be incredibly impatient, but are there any plans for a ch 5?

VerySpecificFetishVerySpecificFetishover 2 years agoAuthor

Chapter 4 tommorow, it's the last one

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

From what I can tell (at least with the current settings), the belt it supposed to go off 24/7 with time set aside for sleep. I was hoping it would be revealed that it functions like an itch or a mosquito bite, it would continue and get worse the more you pick at it (No pun intended). That the brushes would stop if you somehow give a sign you you swore off sex. Seems much crueler since she wasn't told that. Did Mavis set off the brushes or did it simply need time to calibrate? It gets interesting with the ice ball. The fact that it worsens is a sign that the punishment is cumulative. OR EVEN WORSE, since the "AI" is constantly looking for ways to worsen the sensation, it took advantage of what she just created. Wearing the belt is a punishment through and through. There is no casually wearing it. The fact that it was on meant it must be relentless without relief until your "master" dictates it's time for it to come off. I don't imagine that anyone is supposed to wear it any longer than Mavis has, but unfortunately as Penny voiced it, there is no misinterpretation. An everly increasing punishment means that's what has been dictated. If it kills ya, then it was clearly supposed to happen. On the bright side, Mavis could have helped people by making aware of needed changes such as some verification magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous