Mavis and the Featherlight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was now, however, that the belt finally began to change things up.

Each and every silky soft brush, very, very slowly, began to transition from poking and teasing at her nethers, to stroking and caressing them, as it had the night before. The strokes were so glacially slow, so light, that if Mavis had been any less aroused they would've been almost imperceptible; With how sensitive she'd become, however, they were utterly intolerable. The patterns and shapes that they drew, as she approached a hundred and ten minutes, grew increasingly complex, until it was unbearable. The elf began to panic, then, her moans loudening enough to fill the room as it finally unleashed a full assault on her body -- one that was complemented quite suddenly and excruciatingly by sudden touches of the freezing nubs, making her flinch and gasp. Each one followed, again and again, by flicks and strokes of brushes that slowly, glacially drew patterns and circles into her hot, tingling flesh, gently tickling her drenched sex until she screamed and gasped into her arms, crying bitterly in frustration. It wouldn't stop. It wouldn't... Oh, she was getting so desperate now. Still, she was so, so close, but still, somehow, she wasn't... She wasn't quite...

"M-More, please just more..." She gasped, her husky breaths clouding up the varnished wood. "Mmmmmh! Mooooore! MORE!"

For another ten minutes, then twenty, the elf was bent over the table, her hands massaging the front of the shield desperately as her legs trembled and shook. She gasped helplessly when, out of nowhere, the belt turned cold again, multiple freezing nubs assaulting her for a moment before the brushes came back, fuller than ever. She moaned and yelped, jumping to her feet as her chair hit the counter behind her, landing on its back. "STOP IT!" She pleaded, nearly hysterical as she stumbled out of the room, unable to hold back her moans and gasps.

In the hallway, she collapsed onto the floor, panting and gasping as she again tilted the belt helplessly left and right, her hands shaking as she strained and wrenched at the waistband, then the front shield. Then, hopelessly, desperately, the waistband again, as she wildly tilted her body around, hammering at the metal, straining and wrenching at it, trying hopelessly to crane around it, trying everything she could think of to get free from it. The brushes were all tracing her now, all moving so, so slow, touching her so, so lightly. About twice a second each one momentarily touched down, pricking soft little lines into the lining of her vagina, her lips, her twitching, shuddering clit. The orgasm approached suddenly, rapidly, as each became momentarily more aggressive -- but right as it would've happened, another icy set of nubs pushed themselves against her -- propelling the elf up the wall to her feet.

"MMMMMMMMH! STOP IT!" She cried, her voice cracking as she felt yet more gentle bristles prickle and poke at her flesh, the nubs now momentarily pushing hard and moving apart -- pulling sections of her skin tight to be brushed, and brushed. "S-Stop... Please...! I need to cum..." She shuddered, shaking with exertion as she drove her weight into the solid waistband again and again -- but even all of the elf's might wouldn't shift it at all.

"C-Come on, f-fucking, come on, please..."

She couldn't take a moment more. She had to get to... Where could she go?! Where could she bear this out? Would it ever stop?! And, h-how was-

Suddenly, in her workshop, the phone rang. "Mmmhmmmmahahmmm, h-haaa!" Mavis gasped. Somehow, in the moments before the belt once again built her to the point of being too wound up to stand, she lurched into the workshop, grabbed the phone, and sat down at the window ledge with it, pulling up her knees to her chest, and noticing how the belt still refused to let her fully close them.

"H-Helloo...?" She tried, quickly covering the receiver with her hand as a moan slipped out.

"Mavis?" Rose's voice said. "Honey? Is that you?"

Mavis's heart lept. It was Rose! It was... It was Rose...

"R-R-Ros-se." She gasped. "H-Hello! Mmh, Rose..."

"Are you okay?" The angel said.

"M-Mm! H-How did you, d-do? With..."

"Mavis, it's so wonderful! I passed with flying colors. I've got the qualification, but, Mavis, what the hell is wrong with you?! Did you catch a cold?! I was going to call you later, but, the receptionist lady caught me just now-"

"I..." Mavis said softly. "I, um... MmM! Can you tell me h-, mmh, how to open the s-safe...?"

"...What?"

Mavis's teeth chattered. "I nneed to-"

"Mavis, sweetie, you don't need any of the things in there. Just wait for me to get home, okay? We'll talk then."

"B-But-!"

"Mavis, you sound like you've got a terrible fever. Did I not tell you to stay inside? Get yourself tucked up in bed. I'm fine, if that's what you're worried about. It's been, emotional. But I'm just about to have dinner, and after that I'll be turning in early for the trip back. I really don't have a lot of time, is what I'm trying to say-"

"Rose, it's not that!" Mavis cried. "It's, It's, haah... Really..." Her tears dripped onto the windowsill, her face contorting with frustration as her toes curled desperately. "Rose, I'm... I, mmmh," She swallowed. "I went... In your room..."

"What?" The angel said. "Mavis! Do I really have to- W-Well, as long as you didn't touch anything, it's okay, but, really? There's some really dangerous things in there! I couldn't have you ending up-"

"Listen, please!" The elf yelped, silencing the angel's rant. "I'm..." She paused, not bothering to cover the bottom of the phone as she moaned softly, taking a shaky breath. "Rose... How do you get a featherlight off without the key?!"

The angel was silent for a long time. Finally, she spoke. "Um, you don't, Mavis..."

"W-What?" Mavis said. "No, Rose, there must be some way. Every lock, every i-installation-"

"Mavis, this isn't funny!" The angel yelped. "You're scaring me. And hearing you ask that question is making me really angry." Her voice raised in pitch, Mavis hearing a slam as the background noise of the call was suddenly gone. "You need to understand something, Mavis; I can't protect you if you do things like this!" The angel tried to collect herself as best she could, but she was clearly struggling to even keep her voice level enough not to draw attention. "Look, just, tell me what you did. Please."

"I, h-h... I'm wearing a featherlight, Mavis."

The angel was silent.

"You had one under your bed, a-and I, um, put it on... That was yesterday afternoon. The key's in your safe, I d-dropped it in, but, I can't pick the lock on the belt open, I've been trying for nearly two, d-days -- if you could just, tell me how the safe opens, I could get it off...! A-And I promise I won't look at anything, or touch anything else. I've, l-learned my lesson. Mhh... S-So-"

"Mavis..." Rose whimpered. "Mavis, I'm coming. I'm coming home. Just... Please, try to bear it. I'm coming. I wish I could give you the combination for that safe, but, it's very, very dangerous for both of us if I do that, and it's not something you can say down a phone line either." The angel was struggling to control her own breathing, her two hearts clearly pounding with fear. "I'm going to get on the first flight back tonight, though!" She promised. "I-I'll skip dinner. They... Won't know. Just, please, try to hang in there-"

"I can't, Rose!" Mavis pleaded. "It's torture...! It's making me more desperate than I've ever felt in my life! Please, you don't have to come back! I just need... Tell me how to get into the safe, ple-"

"I SAID NO!" Mavis flinched, as the angel screamed into the phone, slamming her fist into the wall. "MAVIS, I TOLD YOU!" She shrieked. "I TOLD YOU!" She caught herself, her breath shaking as Mavis heard the door open behind her. "Hmm?!" The angel said suddenly. "N-No, I'm okay! No, it's fine. It's... It's nothing, okay? I'll be out- I'll be out in a minute. I'm okay. Can you, um, tell the others I'm not going to be able to make it to dinner? Something's come up at home. Yeah, it's... Yeah. Thanks, Azzie." The door shut, the angel breathing a long sigh. "Mavis?" She said, softly. "Are you there, still?"

"Yes..." Mavis sobbed.

Rose sighed. "Why didn't you listen to me, Mavis?" She asked quietly. "And why would you put that thing on, and discard the key?"

Mavis's lip wobbled. She didn't know what to say. She knew the reason. But, out loud... Wouldn't it sound so petulant, so utterly egotistical and idiotic, that the angel would surely never be able to love her again?

"Mavis, are you okay?" Rose said, her voice softening. "I can hear you crying, you know."

"I'm losing my mind here, Rose," The elf whimpered.

"Will you give me an answer?" The angel asked. "Please? That belt was entrusted to me, you know. It's not mine. It's definitely not yours. I just, want a reason-"

"The reason is I'm a fucking idiot, Rose, okay!?" Mavis yelped. "H-Haa!" She whimpered, the belt attacking her harder as she tried desperately to bear the sensations enough not to start moaning down the phone again.

"Excuse you." The angel growled. "What do you think you're saying about my favourite person in the whole world?"

"Can you just come home, then, please?!" The elf hissed. "I can't take this any more... I'm going to try and saw it off, at this rate. I've been trying not to, I don't want to damage it-"

"You won't be able to." Rose said sadly. "You're quite welcome to try, though; I never got around to doing the resistance checks myself. Anything that makes you feel better." The angel was silent for a moment. "We'll take it off when I get home," She promised. "And... We'll need to talk about this. And, I guess, we'll have to take steps, to... Make sure this can't happen again." She took a shaky breath. "I apologise in advance, Mavis." She said quietly. "And I hope you'll forgive me."

Mavis shuddered, lowering the phone into its cradle as she pulled her knees up to her chest. Her feet tapped, then pitter pattered at the window ledge as she gritted her teeth. Again, the elf began to moan, the brushes gently drawing patterns into her drenched sex as she began to hit her head against her knees, unable to steady her breath. "Horrible thing..." She whispered, her heart pounding with dread.